Mike sh

Newcomer

Hello seniors 

Im 21 y/a and want to start my practice qi and refining my body , I hope you can suggest me from what to strat .

• Like 1

I think a good start would be denouncing psychics and setting up shrines to collect qi. Once you can rebuke loudly enough then you should meditate on receiving a cultivation manual.

Oddly enough the issue normally isn’t practice or efficiency of cultivation, rather capacity of qi is just hard. The things I mentioned are at least something vanilla till you find a cultivation manual.

It can take a while, I’m still waiting on receiving one, it’s just an odd dynamic I guess.

Edited by Mithras

17 hours ago, Mike sh said:

Hello seniors 

Im 21 y/a and want to start my practice qi and refining my body , I hope you can suggest me from what to strat .

First I would say you should decide what your goals are, and then find a good teacher who will help lead you their.

What do you want to gain out of your practice?

8 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

First I would say you should decide what your goals are, and then find a good teacher who will help lead you their.

What do you want to gain out of your practice?

I want to feel better qi, increase the quantity of it and some exercise for the mind, for building a good foundation  for the future .

Or something else that you can suggest for a newcomer 

21 minutes ago, Mike sh said:

I want to feel better qi, increase the quantity of it and some exercise for the mind, for building a good foundation  for the future .

Authentic Neigong by Rudi is perfect for that. Simple practices that won’t take up too much of your day and the qi plus activated dantian that you will get from it will really help you with anything you do in the future 

https://authenticneigong.com/

40 minutes ago, Mike sh said:

If you want to feel better Qi, just learn to breathe more of the fresh air in a green environment with lots of trees and plants. Qi is free, you just have to know how to obtain it by breathing Qi into your body system.  That is why it is called Qigong.