Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Steve Grey has 'Passed' .

Stephen Gray  was an English dyer and astronomer who was the first to systematically experiment with electrical conduction. Until his work in 1729 the emphasis had been on the simple generation of static charges and investigations of the static phenomena (electric shocks, plasma glows, etc.). He also first made the distinction between conduction and insulation, and discovered the action-at-a-distance phenomenon of electrostatic induction.

He  died in  1736 .

• Haha 3

What is this "O at a D" business? Is this something that was en vogue here when I was away at Original Dao?

Edited by wandelaar

4 hours ago, wandelaar said:

What is this "O at a D" business? Is this something that was en vogue here when was away at Original Dao?

I believe this came from a guy called Drew who used to post here a lot, he shared a story that at one point he could make girls orgasm from a distance by intending it (or something to that effect)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wandelaar said:

What is this "O at a D" business? Is this something that was en vogue here when was away at Original Dao?

many years ago ..... I was relative 'newby'  .... and I asked the same question .

Nah, I won't say anything , I will let you experience the 'wonderful journey' .... totally innocently .

Do hang on though ;

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.mgYonwYLd6ymXrO3TM6xggHaFR%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=eb5780cf0d899fa04fb1d754fea505ccd63b79401aca0a0ccf9e2aee21e17e69&ipo=images

Sign in to follow this