Heavy metal

Tien Shan Qigong

15 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Perhaps you could inform us if Steve is still teaching and has students? And how are you doing with your own practice?

yes he has students and teaching.

i am on a little pause ,i like to practice  outside in the forest and now is cold and raining .

• Like 4

Just now, Pak_Satrio said:

How are the practices compared to others?

i never did others ,tien shan is the first thing i started

• Like 1

Interesting figure, a lot more tolerant and open minded than Steve too. Is that the reason for the break between those two men?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Perhaps you could inform us if Steve is still teaching and has students? And how are you doing with your own practice?

Steve's user name here was '@Starjumper'. Perhaps some of you may look up his old posts on the site!

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

Just now, ChiDragon said:

Steve's user name here was 'starjumper'. Perhaps some of you may look up his old posts on the site!

That could be done but will not tell us much about what he's currently doing. It seems that he has become somewhat of a celebrity in the meantime.

The last time I heard from him in the Original Dao Site, he is a hermit in an Arizona mountain rebuilding his house.

Here is more choices of his videos.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Tien+Shan+Nei+Kung#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:8b38b243,vid:wwmMSg8X4Z0

All his moves may be considered as Taiji movements in a non-traditional way.  It is because he did the moves faster. You may slow it down to any speed that will give you the same Taiji effect with proper breathing. 

Edited by ChiDragon