ASimpleLeaf

SoTG lineage

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Indeed . Our friends   'uncomfortable psychological reaction' '  around other living entities  ..... freaked me out !  But then again . = all types in the world .   I have a lovely dear friend ... who insists she is allergic to   'anything natural' .    :huh:

Yes, my friend, it takes quite a being to withstand knowledge, that is why you are stuck at this low level of yours.

I think if common person suddenly would be given much deeper knowledge, they might go in panic, get crazy or kill themselves to alleviate stress. I remember reading comment in Youtube where a person described his experience after psychedelic trip, after that he said he was watching children movies with zero negativity all month to recover.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Barnaby said:

A friend of mine used to tell a funny story about his art teacher dad taking deprived inner city kids from the Elephant and Castle to stay on a farm, as part of some 1970s outreach programme. Apparently they used to find the cows completely terrifying :lol:  

Killer Cows: 32 people die in rural herd attacks over last five years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11506965/Killer-Cows-Calls-new-law-protect-ramblers-32-die-herd-attacks-five-years.html

Edited by Miffymog
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Indiken said:

I remember reading comment in Youtube where a person described his experience after psychedelic trip, after that he said he was watching children movies with zero negativity all month to recover.

I dunno, man, some kids’ movies are wild when you’re tripping… :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey, I used to be part of that cult too then i left few years ago

I know it took you guys a lot of courage to come out like this. Especially cause the way he keeps control is through fear of the "egregore". In reality, the so called "egregore" is a big nothingburger. 99% of his techniques were visualization based that didn't do anything other than teach your body to stimulate the nerves. The ones that did have results were very much borrowed from many forceful breathing techniques you see in some Tibetan and hindu practices. 

I think @freeform's advice is great. Go live your life for few months for a mental reset. That's likely much better in the long run than doing complicated cleansing rituals and stuff.  That's what i did and i have never felt better. 

I hope this post gives you some peace of mind. You guys will be alright 

Edited by chaosbananaman
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Which demon did you make a pact with? I want to join

What have you got to offer  ?

• Like 1

On 20/01/2023 at 2:14 PM, freeform said:

Anything esoteric one does (even the normally very helpful practices) without this reset will simply feed the existing process that’s already underway.

I just want to underline this comment. It's just so spot on, from a psychological perspective.

I would also suggest counselling for anyone who has been involved in this.

I have friends who have come from cults who have gone through this process and have found it exceptionally helpful.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Indiken said:

Yes, my friend, it takes quite a being to withstand knowledge, that is why you are stuck at this low level of yours.

I think if common person suddenly would be given much deeper knowledge, they might go in panic, get crazy or kill themselves to alleviate stress. I remember reading comment in Youtube where a person described his experience after psychedelic trip, after that he said he was watching children movies with zero negativity all month to recover.

Ahhh Grasshopper ,   I survived all that decades ago ...    :) 

And you heard about a person that went on a psychedelic trip and didnt handle it, eh ... from yuoutube ?  Amazing !   The things people learn from youtubes !

10 hours ago, Barnaby said:

I dunno, man, some kids’ movies are wild when you’re tripping… :blink:

Really ? :D    4 words sum that up ;  Sponge Bob Square Pants.

" Dont forget to take a towel ! "

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Really ? :D    4 words sum that up ;  Sponge Bob Square Pants.

" Dont forget to take a towel ! "

Or PeeWee’s Playhouse!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, steve said:

Or PeeWee’s Playhouse!

I got stuck, in a flood , in an apartment, with my friend's 4 yo son for 3 days  ... who LOVED Tellytubbies . It was either days of that ... or some other madness would have erupted .

Talk about people going weird from acid trips ..... man , it took months to recover from that  !

I had to get home , drink a bottle of bourbon , take heaps of drugs and call up some prostitutes to get back to normal ! 

Spoiler

;)

• Haha 3

I would like to add some additional clarity to the thread. You have all heard from a few individuals who were members of the forum, the original and revamped. I would like to emphasize that though 2 women have shared their experiences, at any given point on the forum, throughout the years, there have only been 3 - 8 women in STG lineage. Despite the fact that we have come forward and reported these disgusting acts, I wish to offer the male perspective provided to us by former male members.

During the most recent years of the forum, STG posted regularly that more women were needed on the forum. If we couldn't get any, AC13 would have to come back and balance the group because there were too many men.

My duration of the forum was a max of 8 women in the lineage at any given time. As a result, there were more men on the forum. The forum had over 100 members, but only 20 or so journals were active, meaning they posted constantly and contributed to the threads STG would make to teach us. He would constantly state that if you did not post in your journal he would not help you. But if you also were only posting about things that don't interest him, he also would suggest you go back to the source material he created. It is also worth noting that the AC13 girls did not create their own journal threads. They would only post on people journals to give advice or on the main threads to hype of STG. 

It is unknown when STG started using all these vampiric techniques, but the men were the ones he had to start with, as there were so many. At some point, though, he realized women were even better than men. He would repeatedly state that women had more yin and it was needed for magick. STG was rather fond of Crowley and chaos sex magick. 

He used rhetoric such as “gain powers of a God, gain riches, women, etc.” to attract men but there were some posts for women that were found on TDB that sort of made sense, seeing there isn’t a lot of material for women. 

Now, as stated earlier the real women of this group worked almost exclusively with STG. There were some events where individuals training for the high priest and priestess positions would join together for a few rituals but after, the women would go back to working with STG. Men who were posting on the forum regularly and were interested in gaining new levels would work with AC13. We have already stated that STG and his wife would roleplay as these individuals. 

With them roleplaying, many guys would have strange events happen to them and their loved ones. 

Many men would report depression, being assaulted by entities in their dreams, having a succubus appear regularly, just to name a few. They even reported their girlfriends and wives would have dreams of being assaulted by something in their dreams. They would change, become a bit more hostile towards outsiders and think everyone is out to get them or that other people weren’t real. Only bad practices were encouraged such as “giving orgasms to various “female” entities", seeing that the forum was low on female members. There were even AC13 sex adventures, some female members encouraged this behavior and have felt remorse for this since leaving as we did not know what was happening at the time. 

Certain male members would have long term problems - loss of vision, constant heat, feeling ill and STG would brush this off as “you’re about to pop bro” (referring to kundalini - STG would suggest kundalini was high sexual energy) these individuals would then be visited by something and then the problems would stop for a short period of time and start again. It was as if STG needed the journals to know which person had a lot of energy to take and then wait it out again. 

It turns out that some of the guys were able to notice what was happening and began piecing together items when STG refused to provide any helpful advice. Despite attempting to leave clues in their journals for members to discover, they were unsuccessful. Nonetheless, STG did notice and tried to turn members against those who started a ruckus. It wasn't uncommon for him to ban users who started join forces against him, claiming they were planted agents. The guys that knew pieces of what was going on were a little embarrassed to speak up. Also, they felt that they were driving themselves crazy trying to discover this information on their own without anyone else to confirm it. 

STG would laugh at the men behind their backs to various women members mostly about their sexual problems. STG used masturbation as a tool and a method to drain energies from men and women alike. 

It is also worth noting that we were told to discard the old system completely for the Askasha system (2021). This was where we were told not to cultivate and just being close to STG was enough for immortality. STG alluded that immortality is something that could be granted or taken away by him. It was fear based conditioning. 

Many of the women, myself included, would try to persuade stg to work with these men, after reading about their experiences in the forum and on the group chat. Reminding STG that the guys looked up to him, are having issues that we can’t answer in the chat, and that we didn't want to hog all of the time with STG when there are men who are needing his help. He would respond with "I'm not gay. They can work with AC13. That's why they're here." I would actually constantly ask if there were only sexual magick that could be used and he would state no, but it's the most powerful. 

https://imgur.com/a/hIXb1mr

https://imgur.com/a/rhVT2IH

https://imgur.com/a/yfPMSve

Stg would also say we could work with the men however, it's best to work with him exclusively. I was going to work with one of the men, told stg about it and he told me no. That hub2 would have me connected to that guy forever…. But do it with him and it would be better. 

New research on stg "funeral"

A couple of weeks ago, numerous posts around the internet appeared showing an obituary of S.G being dead and the Mass would take place on Dec 28. It is possible that STG just took another person’s death as his own, since they have the same name. 

Photo of the website. 

https://imgur.com/a/XX5O89a

The website is actually poorly made and they erase obituaries. You can still find it with the cache.

STG said he was not catholic. The place is a huge parish. The cemetery is strictly catholic. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/25076504444/

https://www.ccbklyn.org/our-cemeteries/st-charles-resurrection-cemeteries/traditional-gravesites-st-charles-resurrection/

Below is an attached photo of the parish members who have passed on. 

https://imgur.com/a/bqA1PJL

The parish has a rather older population that attends. 

Now there is a S.G male age 93 in that area. The interesting piece is that STG would promote that we all have “fractals”, different parts of ourselves on different timelines, we could “absorb” these fractals and use their powers and abilities. This would explain why he had so many different professions (preacher, military, club bouncer, tarot card reader, phone psychic,  boxer...etc.). 

Conclusion 

It should be known that many of us found TDB first and still use this place as reference as there is a wealth of knowledge here. Many ex-members that left in the last 4 years that have experienced these terrible events either went back to the basics, found a new teacher or left the path in all of it entirely. 

While a refresh is needed for some, the many ex-members that still wanted to find a true spiritual journey, are continuously working through their trauma and starting back with the basics. I think it's best to understand that we wanted to share this information to bring awareness to these acts going on in the community to deter anyone else from following this man. However, we do truly appreciate the advice. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, ASimpleLeaf said:

I would like to add some additional clarity to the thread. You have all heard from a few individuals who were members of the forum, the original and revamped. I would like to emphasize that though 2 women have shared their experiences, at any given point on the forum, throughout the years, there have only been 3 - 8 women in STG lineage. Despite the fact that we have come forward and reported these disgusting acts, I wish to offer the male perspective provided to us by former male members.

Thank you for posting this.  I have copied everything that you and AbrelosOjos have posted for a more detailed analysis when I have time to devote to it.  I already have a few observations, but I will have more in a few days.  I don't know whether to post them here, or perhaps create a section in my PPD to deal post them so that my analysis and others responses can be kept more private.  All the best to you two and to Zanshin also.  I am glad that you all found the strength to leave, and admire your determination to spread the truth about SOTG's group.

ZYD

• Like 4

I'm sorry to hear that you think so little of yourself:

48 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:
8 hours ago, Nungali said:

What have you got to offer  ?

If I had anything of value to offer I wouldn't need the demon's help!

You are a good person and you have your soul, which is worth more than anything thing that a demon might offer.  Read this and find hope in  your heart:

On 4/3/2014 at 10:00 AM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Real magic does not depend on 'egregores', but on self knowledge. The human soul is not merely coterminous with all space and time, but encompasses all possible space/time continuums as mere parts of itself. According to Platonic/Hermetic teachings the soul can know True Divinity by knowing itself, thus:

Then, in this way know God; as having all things in Himself as thoughts, the whole Cosmos itself. If, then, thou dost not make thyself like unto God, thou canst not know Him. For like is knowable to like [alone]. Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life. Become more lofty than all height, and lower than all depth. Collect into thyself all senses of [all] creatures,—of fire, [and] water, dry and moist. Think that thou art at the same time in every place,—in earth, in sea, in sky; not yet begotten, in the womb, young, old, [and] dead, in after-death conditions. And if thou knowest all these things at once,—times, places, doings, qualities, and quantities; thou canst know God. But if thou lockest up thy soul within thy body, and dost debase it, saying: I nothing know; I nothing can; I fear the sea; I cannot scale the sky; I know not who I was, who I shall be;—what is there [then] between [thy] God and thee? For thou canst know naught of things beautiful and good so long as thou dost love thy body and art bad. The greatest bad there is, is not to know God’s Good; but to be able to know [Good], and will, and hope, is a Straight Way, the Good’s own [Path], both leading there and easy. (CORPUS HERMETICUM XI, Emphasis mine, ZYD)

The path of the Magician is to go from this:

But if thou lockest up thy soul within thy body, and dost debase it, saying: I nothing know; I nothing can; I fear the sea; I cannot scale the sky; I know not who I was, who I shall be

to this:

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all.

As one grows in ones apprehension of True Divinity, one can embody it in any name system one may wish and even create new ones to serve ones needs, for such names are merely tools which the magician uses. Those who fear any egregore will never know true magic, in so far as egregores are useful, they serve the magician, the magician does not serve them.

I hope that you find inspiration in the above and rise to the challenge before you.

ZYD

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist
I adjusted some spacing between sections.
  • Thanks 1

Reading some of the descriptions of what went on with SOTG's group, a few warning signs that are often seen among manipulative and abusive teachers are worth emphasizing IMO.

Beware of spiritual teachers who:

- teach exclusively online

- maintain anonymity

- ask for personal information

- give the impression that they are the only source of what you need

- try and impress, recruit, or control with special powers, insight, or knowledge

- maintain that their approach is the only path or that they alone understand the truth

- try to convince you that other paths are wrong 

- emphasize sexuality or treat people differently based on gender

If something with a teacher feels wrong or off, it probably is. 

If your health or spirit seems to be suffering, it is likely the bullshit they are feeding you rather than whatever explanation they provide. 

It can be healthy and eye-opening to ask someone outside of the group that you (used to?) trust for their for perspective on what is going on and how it appears to be affecting you and your relationship with them. The manipulator anticipates this and teaches us not to trust anyone else. It's very hard to see through this.

Here are some additional warning signs - 

https://www.alexandrastein.com/warning-signs.html

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steve said:

a few warning signs

Just one more to add… even genuine  ‘supernatural powers’ of some sort don’t mean that the teacher is benevolent… 

In fact if supernatural powers is the main focus - that’s one of the big red flags to look for…

Often it’s a mix of genuine supernatural power mixed with a ton of fake stuff. A focus on power will always lead to the acting out of the basest desires of the self and the higher virtues like kindness, humility, patience, truthfulness etc - they’re discarded.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I'm sorry to hear that you think so little of yourself:

You are a good person and you have your soul, which is worth more than anything thing that a demon might offer.  Read this and find hope in  your heart:

I hope that you find inspiration in the above and rise to the challenge before you.

ZYD

Thanks for the thorough reply, I was joking about the demon!

9 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Thank you for posting this.  I have copied everything that you and AbrelosOjos have posted for a more detailed analysis when I have time to devote to it.  I already have a few observations, but I will have more in a few days.  I don't know whether to post them here, or perhaps create a section in my PPD to deal post them so that my analysis and others responses can be kept more private.  All the best to you two and to Zanshin also.  I am glad that you all found the strength to leave, and admire your determination to spread the truth about SOTG's group.

ZYD

thanks, I appreciate your analysis and posting. I am the sort who wants to know why. As I responded to another poster, I felt like STG started as someone who could be funny and empathetic (although still problematic), and then got darker and further off the rails. Could be parasitic egregores and pacts, could be organic (I wondered if “died” was something like seizures and brain trauma could cause disinhibition and delusions). I suppose I’ll never really know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zanshin said:

I felt like STG started as someone who could be funny and empathetic (although still problematic), and then got darker and further off the rails.

I recently learned of accusations of sexual impropriety, or worse, by someone in a position of authority. The details aren’t clear yet and the victims are hesitant to come forward for fear of retribution. When I met this person several years ago they were funny, engaging, and empathetic but there was this underlying current I could feel that was disturbing. Nothing I could define clearly and I never would have picked up on it if we hadn’t interacted in person. 

Such people are truly masters. Masters of manipulation, misdirection, and subterfuge. Their true powers are engendering trust and hiding in plain sight. This is how they become successful at their game. They’re very good at it and often hard to recognize. They know how to make us feel good and take advantage of that, we’ve all heard the word grooming. 

It’s likely that SOTG didn’t change all that much but, as he set his hooks in people, dropped some of the artifice and began showing his true face, his deeper desires and motives. When followers begin to see through the nice guy routine they resort to fear and intimidation. Sure, power over others, attention and adoration can seem to change a person but I think it’s more of an unveiling of what’s already there than a real change in most cases.

PS - I don't claim expertise in the subject but I know and have known both victims and perpetrators of a cult as well as victims and perpetrators of sexual harassment and assault and have heard and observed some of their experiences and behavior directly. Few of us are invulnerable to such predators. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, steve said:
3 hours ago, zanshin said:

I felt like STG started as someone who could be funny and empathetic (although still problematic), and then got darker and further off the rails.

I recently learned of accusations of sexual impropriety, or worse, by someone in a position of authority. The details aren’t clear yet and the victims are hesitant to come forward for fear of retribution. When I met this person several years ago they were funny, engaging, and empathetic but there was this underlying current I could feel that was disturbing. Nothing I could define clearly and I never would have picked up on it if we hadn’t interacted in person. 

Such people are truly masters. Masters of manipulation, misdirection, and subterfuge. Their true powers are engendering trust and hiding in plain sight. This is how they become successful at their game. They’re very good at it and often hard to recognize. They know how to make us feel good and take advantage of that, we’ve all heard the word grooming. 

It’s likely that SOTG didn’t change all that much but, as he set his hooks in people, dropped some of the artifice and began showing his true face, his deeper desires and motives. When followers begin to see through the nice guy routine they resort to fear and intimidation. Sure, power over others, attention and adoration can seem to change a person but I think it’s more of an unveiling of what’s already there than a real change in most cases.

PS - I don't claim expertise in the subject but I know and have known both victims and perpetrators of a cult as well as victims and perpetrators of sexual harassment and assault and have heard and observed some of their experiences and behavior directly. Few of us are invulnerable to such predators.

This is an excellent discussion Steve, an accolade which I seldom have the pleasure of giving to Dao Bums post.

ZYD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve said:

They know how to make us feel good and take advantage of that, we’ve all heard the word grooming. 

All of Steve’s posts on this have been bang on the money, but this point resonates.

I can vividly remember when a teacher told me, in a faux candid aside: “It’s so good to have someone like you in the school, someone who really understands, not like all these others who might as well be doing ping pong…”

Like Steve says, they know how to get to us. And it’s often via the ego.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wow 1

9 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Thanks for the thorough reply, I was joking about the demon!

I knew that because....

you already have your own one ;

Pak_Satrio

• Haha 1

On a magical psychological energetic spiritual or  whatever level , I have never understood the need for some to get power through others .  Why ? When energy can be tapped pure from the source , why get it polluted through some other source ?

Someone accused me of it once when  we organized a group ritual ; they thought I wanted others present to use their energy , to increase the energy , I asked the same question .   We were all drawing from the source not through each other , other people wanted to come themselves to partake of the energy . I can do a lot better without them actually .

Harvesting energy from others is  like having a herd of cows to harvest their piss to drink .... when all along one could have just drunk from the stream they where drinking from .

Maybe I am missing something here ? 

( probably some weird  feeling of satisfaction or fulfillment or something  by having power over others ?   - that in itself seems strangely related to pedophilia . )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, freeform said:

Just one more to add… even genuine  ‘supernatural powers’ of some sort don’t mean that the teacher is benevolent… 

In fact if supernatural powers is the main focus - that’s one of the big red flags to look for…

Often it’s a mix of genuine supernatural power mixed with a ton of fake stuff. A focus on power will always lead to the acting out of the basest desires of the self and the higher virtues like kindness, humility, patience, truthfulness etc - they’re discarded.

For me it would be dependence that raises serious flags. Transmissions, Treatments, whatever you want to call them

If your practice cannot  do something like reconsolidate the field, open a channel or clear a blockage by itself, personally Id be asking myself some serious questions about the efficacy of it

Don't get me wrong, I understand there's a teacher needed to assist at certain levels. But there is a fair portion you can do yourself with just guidance and direction.

• Like 3