ASimpleLeaf

SoTG lineage

21 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

This thread has already developed quite a bit and there are now two women who are basically refugees from this so called lineage here and refugees need first aid before things can go further.  Back in the Summer of 2017 a member started a topic on exorcism to which I contributed.  The following is the beginning of my posts on some exorcistic self help that should be safe and effective, here is the first post for first aid as part of a self exorcism:

Believe me, if you have been working with the stuff that SOTG teaches, you need the equivalent of spiritual disinfection to get out of it.  The "Tunnels of Set" with which SOTG works is the equivalent of the cosmic sewer system and you need to wash it all away and get cleaned up before you can really be free of its influence.  The instructions started there are continued in several following posts.  Good Luck getting cleaned up.

ZYD

Also, really?

You need to stay away from this guy with his made up synthesis of techniques from east and west and his working with entities/beings. You need a spiritual bath

Instead here you go.  I also have combined techniques form the east and west too. Heres this mantra I created that you can use to connect with this entity/being

How is this any different exactly? 

Edited by Shadow_self

20 hours ago, ASimpleLeaf said:

Also, thanks to the others for being so supportive during all of this. It was an interesting time. This forum has always been a rather special place and the members continue to express that.

3 hours ago, AbrelosOjos said:

I’d like to express my gratitude to all that have viewed and commented in this thread. Special thanks going out to ZYD and his contribution, most notably the cleansing ritual and information on parasitic egregores/lineages, it’s greatly appreciated.

Thank you both, without your own contributions to this thread my own contributions would have make no sense to anyone here.  When I read the original report of SOTG's "passing" real or feigned, I was afraid it was a disguised recruiting ploy and thought of posting some of what I have said here about SOTG could and probably would have been dismissed by people who have no idea what is really going on with parasitic egregore cults who naturally come to places like Dao Bums to recruit cultivators as sources of energy.  This one is not the only one that has been here recruiting, there was another one that was the source of considerable contention here for a long time.  Fortunately they don't seem to be active here now.

ZYD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

When I read the original report of SOTG's "passing" real or feigned, I was afraid it was a disguised recruiting ploy 

Am I the only one who thinks this forum can be intimidating?  There are so many accomplished people here and it's hard not to do the social comparison thing and end up feeling like my own meager abilities don't stack up.  Still, I'm pretty sure that if news of my passing ever reaches these pages nobody will mistake my demise for a "disguised recruiting ploy."  I must be doing something right.  -_-

Thanks to the OP for alerting us to the dangers of this lineage.  For what it's worth, in my mind there is no higher spiritual calling than to be a simple leaf.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 8

18 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

There are so many accomplished people here and it's hard not to do the social comparison thing and end up feeling like my own meager abilities don't stack up.

Ill take kindness, transparency, honesty, humility, fairness and compassion over sparkly fingers, human bug zappers and liars any day of the week (general comment at such people, no individual)

You think too little of yourself, friend

You'd be more than surprised what such things mean in terms of the potential to connect to soul ^_^

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Indiken said:

Respectfully, I think you are not correct in a sense that this is for everyone, if I understand your statement correct.

Looking at the trees, sea, lake is somewhat distressing for me, but looking at plain and mountains healing.

Also, being surrounded and dealing with material things is also relaxing for me. For example it is disgusting for me to think about living around many animals like in a farm.

To clarify, I agree that different people need different things but I do feel that everyone can benefit from more connection to nature and the elements, in whatever specific form they prefer or require. 

We are too far from our roots, IMO, from our mother, whether that be in our thoughts and emotions, in our cellphones, online, in our complicated and demanding lives. We have lost touch with our fundamental nature.

Farm animals are somewhat of a corruption of nature - they are prisoners and products of human genetic tinkering. While some may find contact with them supportive, I’m talking more about the wildness of nature, removed from human artifice. 

And like everything I say, it’s just my opinion. I appreciate the disagreement, it’s an opportunity for me to learn something.

• Like 3

Yes!

@Shadow_self

it changed a lot. 
first he got rid of stillness. 
August of last year it really went off the rails and he got rid of personal cultivation altogether and it turned into a model where he was a savior. 
Initially, I thought his forum was fresh and fun, I liked the fitness aspect. It appealed to my ADD brain. It seemed basically honorable with some shadow exploration. 
I suppose I didn’t leave sooner because I was paranoid about egregores and my mundane life was going fine so I kept it in the periphery even though it got progressively sketchy. I didn’t really get creeped on but am quite a bit older. 

Edited by zanshin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So...is this teacher's  lunatic gibberish an isolated incident or it is par for the course on the entire spiritual marketplace?

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

This all makes for some very sad reading. Very sad indeed. I'm sorry to hear this. 

Ill throw 2c into the mix

I had a brief run in with SOTG a long time ago now (6 or more years perhaps). He showed me some basic stuff with breathing and muscular manipulation that had some rather strange results. There was some other odd happenings also. I never gelled with the entities or visualizing so its not something I did. 

I was also doing some other disjointed practices, not shown to me by him that do in fact have some very potent results, so its hard to make definitive statements about what caused what, so I'll refrain from being specific

There were no women around him or his websites during this period at all. There was no talk of sexual practices whatsoever.  

I remember hearing of women coming in there, but that was after my brief run in, so I'm in no place to make comments.

He was always a strange guy, but never came across as disrespectful any time id encountered him.

Its honestly a shame to read these posts and see these accounts. Very sad

However.  What is strange to me is though is there appears to be some conflicting information in these posts.

I have to be clear about this. I am neither accusing anyone of lying, or am I defending anyone. 

Id just like to hear a bit more if possible. Also these aren't directed at anyone specific, but rather questions  id appreciate anyone quoted may chime in one.

If i recall correctly, he promoted stillness. At the time, he'd told me to do it in equal amounts of active and passive work. IE if you do an hour of an active practice you do an hour of stillness. Did something change?

He was, as I remember distinctly against this type of thing, in any shape or form. Did that change too? 

Did he actually die any of these times? Was he sick?  Did nobody question what was happening here?

Is it nonsense, or did he  actually create an "egregore" ?

So you had real energetic transmissions and siddhis? but if that is true, then what is the "made up nonsense" ?

Again I ask, did something change regards "pacts" ? 

Now my brief encounter was a very long time ago, but I was told this was an absolute no. No wiggle room

Curious to hear about what changed there

From everyone's posts here, it seems like a lot, sadly

I’m sorry I wasn’t clear on the “made up nonsense”

at some point last year we were discouraged from using any of the old LMP (lonemanpai) system. He had created a new system to replace all others we called it The Akasha, with the mythos based of off the idea that Earth is not a globe per se and we are under the dome or “firmament.” At this time a lot there was a lot of gnostic lore (and later Christian lore as well*) being infused with STG’s personal mythos as well. The Akasha techs mostly comprised of connecting to the firmament and using torrid shaped funnels aimed at causing our Kundalini to rupture. during this time sexual energies were being stirred up, V-AC13 would offer up “astral services” to the men on the forum during these frenzies. There is a lot more involved in the new system and I’m omitting some details, but we were using new astral temples and specific new curriculum techniques, I’m not sure I see the point to going that deep into the inner workings, though. I personally consider the new Akasha system to be nonsense.

Towards the end of my stay on the forum Stg stated that being close to him was just enough and that cultivation was pointless. He alluded to granting immortality and that it was something that could be taken away from you as well. Which is a complete flip from his prior “do the work yourself” attitude.

Yes, The skyhorse engregore was his creation, he stated that this egregore is in the process of consuming all other lineages. He stated the Skyhorse egregore has consumed all Goetic entities as well.

Stg and/or V-Ac13 alluded to him being a sort of Jesus figure many times on the forum. Just before leaving there was a post the ladies made about them being facets of the 3 Maria’s. 

Regarding pacts, yes, he stated several times that he did in fact make a pact with Belial and he was trying to get out it. I’m unaware of any other pacts he may have made with any other supernatural entities. I have to confirm with the others, but, I believe there was a thread about how to make certain pacts with entities at some point. As previously stated, something was definitely wrong and yes much has changed regarding the teachings of Stg.

To the best of my knowledge Stg did not “die” on any of these occasions, no. V-AC13 would state that “he has left us” “he is gone” ….or “is fading” and needs “our yin,” etc. We would all preform group rituals to help bring him back “home,” send yin, or do some other directive. Though I will recognize that STG’s physical appearance has deteriorated in the last few years, losing a substantial amount of muscle mass. The atmosphere was such that you couldn’t question his health or anything really. Most people wanted a ticket on the “Crystal ship.”  Any questions about his health or appearance was pre-addressed and attributed to attaining his Rainbow Body.

Regarding the ET’ and siddhis, etc. I don’t have a sufficient answer for you. I’m still trying to remain level headed about what happened as a whole. I’m afraid all the horrible bits over shadow anything positive or enlightening I could possibly grok at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, steve said:

To clarify, I agree that different people need different things but I do feel that everyone can benefit from more connection to nature and the elements, in whatever specific form they prefer or require. 

We are too far from our roots, IMO, from our mother, whether that be in our thoughts and emotions, in our cellphones, online, in our complicated and demanding lives. We have lost touch with our fundamental nature.

It seems I understand you. You desire less materialism.

Farm animals are somewhat of a corruption of nature - they are prisoners and products of human genetic tinkering. While some may find contact with them supportive, I’m talking more about the wildness of nature, removed from human artifice. 

To clarify, I did not meant specifically farm animals, I meant all animals, stating farm as an example. It is like, I would feel more relaxed around furniture, electronics, cloth, but not around biology: plants, flowers, animals.

And like everything I say, it’s just my opinion. I appreciate the disagreement, it’s an opportunity to learn something.

I agree.

40 minutes ago, zanshin said:

Yes!

@Shadow_self

it changed a lot. 
first he got rid of stillness. 
August of last year it really went off the rails and he got rid of personal cultivation altogether and it turned into a model where he was a savior. 
Initially, I thought his forum was fresh and fun, I liked the fitness aspect. It appealed to my ADD brain. It seemed basically honorable with some shadow exploration. 
I suppose I didn’t leave sooner because I was paranoid about egregores and my mundane life was going fine so I kept it in the periphery even though it got progressively sketchy. I didn’t really get creeped on but am quite a bit older. 

23 minutes ago, AbrelosOjos said:

I’m sorry I wasn’t clear on the “made up nonsense”

at some point last year we were discouraged from using any of the old LMP (lonemanpai) system. He had created a new system to replace all others we called it The Akasha, with the mythos based of off the idea that Earth is not a globe per se and we are under the dome or “firmament.” At this time a lot there was a lot of gnostic lore (and later Christian lore as well*) being infused with STG’s personal mythos as well. The Akasha techs mostly comprised of connecting to the firmament and using torrid shaped funnels aimed at causing our Kundalini to rupture. during this time sexual energies were being stirred up, V-AC13 would offer up “astral services” to the men on the forum during these frenzies. There is a lot more involved in the new system and I’m omitting some details, but we were using new astral temples and specific new curriculum techniques, I’m not sure I see the point to going that deep into the inner workings, though. I personally consider the new Akasha system to be nonsense.

Towards the end of my stay on the forum Stg stated that being close to him was just enough and that cultivation was pointless. He alluded to granting immortality and that it was something that could be taken away from you as well. Which is a complete flip from his prior “do the work yourself” attitude.

Yes, The skyhorse engregore was his creation, he stated that this egregore is in the process of consuming all other lineages. He stated the Skyhorse egregore has consumed all Goetic entities as well.

Stg and/or V-Ac13 alluded to him being a sort of Jesus figure many times on the forum. Just before leaving there was a post the ladies made about them being facets of the 3 Maria’s. 

Regarding pacts, yes, he stated several times that he did in fact make a pact with Belial and he was trying to get out it. I’m unaware of any other pacts he may have made with any other supernatural entities. I have to confirm with the others, but, I believe there was a thread about how to make certain pacts with entities at some point. As previously stated, something was definitely wrong and yes much has changed regarding the teachings of Stg.

To the best of my knowledge Stg did not “die” on any of these occasions, no. V-AC13 would state that “he has left us” “he is gone” ….or “is fading” and needs “our yin,” etc. We would all preform group rituals to help bring him back “home,” send yin, or do some other directive. Though I will recognize that STG’s physical appearance has deteriorated in the last few years, losing a substantial amount of muscle mass. The atmosphere was such that you couldn’t question his health or anything really. Most people wanted a ticket on the “Crystal ship.”  Any questions about his health or appearance was pre-addressed and attributed to attaining his Rainbow Body.

Regarding the ET’ and siddhis, etc. I don’t have a sufficient answer for you. I’m still trying to remain level headed about what happened as a whole. I’m afraid all the horrible bits over shadow anything positive or enlightening I could possibly grok at the moment. 

Thank you both for the detailed responses. It was kind of hard to piece this all together but the above certainly goes a long way. Wish you both well and would certainly steer clear of energetics for a while

Freeforms advice was very profound, would stick with that and you'll be on the right road :) 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Indiken said:

To clarify, I did not meant specifically farm animals, I meant all animals, stating farm as an example. It is like, I would feel more relaxed around furniture, electronics, cloth, but not around biology: plants, flowers, animals.

Some years back my partner was working with a psychologist on some anxiety issues.  The therapist asked him to imagine a place where he felt safe.  She thought that he would pick a meadow ablaze with spring wildflowers or a deserted beach but instead his "safe space" was the local mall.  For some people, the quiet and solitude that can be found in nature can feel disquieting.  I believe in the healing power of nature but I get it -- not everyone is ready to go all Thoreau and stay in a forest cabin.  If, like me, you're not ready to be airlifted into the arctic tundra, perhaps start with a house plant?

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Indiken said:

It seems I understand you. You desire less materialism.

No, although that would be a beneficial side effect. Direct contact with nature and the elements has healing and nourishing effects. That’s my point.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I believe in the healing power of nature but I get it -- not everyone is ready to go all Thoreau and stay in a forest cabin.  If, like me, you're not ready to be airlifted into the arctic tundra, perhaps start with a house plant?

I am sorry, I think this would be detrimental to my health. 

• Wow 1

9 minutes ago, steve said:

No, although that would be a beneficial side effect. Direct contact with nature and the elements has healing and nourishing effects. That’s my point.

CNN agrees with you:

Enjoying nature may lessen need for some medications, study finds

and I agree with both of you.

ZYD

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist
I left the "h" of the end of both above.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, steve said:

Farm animals are somewhat of a corruption of nature - they are prisoners and products of human genetic tinkering. While some may find contact with them supportive

A friend of mine used to tell a funny story about his art teacher dad taking deprived inner city kids from the Elephant and Castle to stay on a farm, as part of some 1970s outreach programme. Apparently they used to find the cows completely terrifying :lol:  

Edited by Barnaby
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

Some years back my partner was working with a psychologist on some anxiety issues.  The therapist asked him to imagine a place where he felt safe.  She thought that he would pick a meadow ablaze with spring wildflowers or a deserted beach but instead his "safe space" was the local mall.  For some people, the quiet and solitude that can be found in nature can feel disquieting.  I believe in the healing power of nature but I get it -- not everyone is ready to go all Thoreau and stay in a forest cabin.  If, like me, you're not ready to be airlifted into the arctic tundra, perhaps start with a house plant?

There was a post on a site called Hacker News about "Prairie Madness". It can be so silent that some people go nuts.

One interesting thing is in the comments, there were people who grew up in one of three natural environments: near an ocean, near mountains, or on the plains. When they went from one to the other, they couldn't handle it. Some people were so used to having the mountains in the background that moving somewhere flat unnerved them. For some, moving from one coast of the US to the other was a huge adjustment. People just get used to a large body of water being in a particular direction.

So I guess everyone's definition of "nature" is different.

As for myself: I have been in or near big cities my whole life. Two trees closer than ten feet looks like nature to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

A friend of mine used to tell a funny story about his art teacher dad taking deprived inner city kids from the Elephant and Castle to stay on a farm, as part of some 1970s outreach programme. Apparently they used to find the cows completely terrifying :lol:  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, steve said:

Then I do not understand the meaning of your previous post. :)

6 hours ago, steve said:

•  My understanding is this: if a person gets a thing which he need, that thing is beneficial to him; if a person gets a thing which he do not need, that is detrimental. But you seem to separate concepts of need and benefit, could you correct me and expand on this ?
  • What are the elements you refer to ? Could you explain them ? I am familiar with metal, water, wood, earth and fire. To me, these "elements" are helper terms for TCM to remember or understand human body organs behaviour. Also, these elements terminology could be used to categorize matter pre-technological way.
6 hours ago, steve said:

• You seem to say that humans are single organism with earth(roots), and then you say that we are child of earth(mother), am I correct ?

• Could you expand on what is fundamental and not fundamental nature and why you call them this way. Is our fundamental nature to be apes hanging in trees ?

7 minutes ago, Indiken said:

Then I do not understand the meaning of your previous post. :)

•  My understanding is this: if a person gets a thing which he need, that thing is beneficial to him; if a person gets a thing which he do not need, that is detrimental. But you seem to separate concepts of need and benefit, could you correct me and expand on this ?
  • What are the elements you refer to ? Could you explain them ? I am familiar with metal, water, wood, earth and fire. To me, these "elements" are helper terms for TCM to remember or understand human body organs behaviour. Also, these elements terminology could be used to categorize matter pre-technological way.

• You seem to say that humans are single organism with earth(roots), and then you say that we are child of earth(mother), am I correct ?

• Could you expand on what is fundamental and not fundamental nature and why you call them this way. Is our fundamental nature to be apes hanging in trees ?

I don’t want to hijack this thread.

If you’d like to discuss these other things, better to start a new one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, steve said:

Indeed . Our friends   'uncomfortable psychological reaction' '  around other living entities  ..... freaked me out !  But then again . = all types in the world .   I have a lovely dear friend ... who insists she is allergic to   'anything natural' .    :huh:

I am wondering if SotGs   'changes' (as outlined above )   where  to do with his 'making a pact ' ?  With  Belieal , was it ?

A curious choice .  "  A powerful demon existed before Satan and pandered to the needs of the perverts, atheists, the worthless, occultists, or anyone with a disturbed soul ... The term appears 27 times in the Masoretic Text, an authoritative Hebrew and Aramaic text. The word is used, in a Hebrew context, to describe many debase concepts or persons such as those who support or encourage the worship of other gods, those who have committed sex crimes ... The Fragments of a Zadokite Work, texts contained within the Dead Sea Scrolls, speak of the three nets of Belial: fornication, wealth and pollution of the sanctuary ... "

https://mythology.net/demons/belial/

Basically its an old name for 'The Devil' , or '  2IC (under Lucifer ) .

IMO one could have chosen a much better demon to make a pact with  !  

[ My fortunes sorta turned out the opposite to his - but then again , I never made a past with 'The Devil'  :D ;     sexy women lured me with sex and started having relationships with me so they could learn  magic .... then I basically , in exchange , helped them with their  kids, cooking, cleaning, home maintenance ...    :mellow: ... HEY ! , wait a minute !    Then I got all this money given to me that I never asked for, never knew about or never earned . 

Now I am retired having fun   ( and dare I say )   living in a cabin in the forest ( urk ! )  surrounded by nature (yikes ! ) and the elements  ( whatever they are ?  )   :D   its the WIND ... the LIGHTENING and THUNDER the burning heat ... the pounding ocean ... the pulse of LIFE ... " and all the seasons of snows and sins "  .  ]

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

IMO one could have chosen a much better demon to make a pact with  !  

[ My fortunes sorta turned out the opposite to his - but then again , I never made a past with 'The Devil'  :D ;     sexy women lured me with sex and started having relationships with me so they could learn  magic .... then I basically , in exchange , helped them with their  kids, cooking, cleaning, home maintenance ...    :mellow: ... HEY ! , wait a minute !    Then I got all this money given to me that I never asked for, never knew about or never earned . 

Now I am retired having fun   ( and dare I say )   living in a cabin in the forest ( urk ! )  surrounded by nature (yikes ! ) and the elements  ( whatever they are ?  )   :D   its the WIND ... the LIGHTENING and THUNDER the burning heat ... the pounding ocean ... the pulse of LIFE ... " and all the seasons of snows and sins "  .  ]

Which demon did you make a pact with? I want to join

Edited by Pak_Satrio
  • Haha 1