Alchemistgeorge

Been gone a long time

I was a member for a long time, then lost my password and could never get the reset to work, so I'm back with a new name. I think my old name was 'AlchemistGeorge.'

I studied martial arts in Japan in the 1980s - jodo, jojutsu, a bit of kenjutsu.   After years of doing aikido and never knowing what ki was, a friend taught me a qigong set, and I found out.

Since then I've studied with Mantak Chia for a while and currently with Bruce Frantzis, and read and practiced from a ton of books, and various less famous teachers, and friends. I am exploring breath, and do a bunch of neigong - explorations inside the body.

I teach a little bit - mostly a set of medical qigong called 'dragon & tiger' that breaks up stagnant energy - it was very helpful for me for dealing with burnout.  I just found a local teacher and am going to try to learn a Yang family Tai Chi form.

• Like 1

Welcome back GreenMan.

I am going to tag @steve here, and see if there is anything he can do to merge your old account - which I couldn’t find under AlchemistGeorge using the search feature.

• Like 1

@GreenMan @ilumairen

Yes, I am able to merge both accounts or delete either one.

I can also help restore your access to the old account if you prefer. 

Please let me know.

Steve

• Like 2