Straybird

SonOfTheGods Has Passed

https://theimmortalpath.com/

https://lonemanpai.com/

https://sonofthegods.com/

Per his web pages he died recently.

I found a obituary with his real legal name, which matches up with his published e-books.

Burial Date: December 29, 2022 in Long Island New York.

That location matches his accent perfectly, I thought he was from Long Island.

I am fairly confident he has passed.

Does anyone know what day he died, and how he died?

If anyone plans to visit his grave, could you light a stick of incense for me, and take some pictures of your visit for us?

Please send your prayers, thoughts, and energies to guide his soul in the afterlife to whatever destination he desires.

Godspeed SOTG!

Edited by Straybird
  • Like 2

I didn't know. He was strong and athletic, I am surprised. How old was he?

Edited by Kojiro

I remember those days here .  A rare gem .  

But thats life ..... anything can happen  .... anything from a motorized skateboard crash to getting hit in the back of the head with a meteorite .

....  unless its a 'ploy'   ?  

3 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

Sorry but where did you see he was dead? Im not seeing that anywhere after checking

LoneManPai.com SonOfTheGods.com TheImmortalPath.com

All 3 Schools Are Now Closed Permanently After 11 Years

There Is No Lineage.

There are currently no Immortals, except ....

*Tommy, Lisa and Vera*

SaToGa, SonOfTheGods, Skyhorse (same individual) Has Ascended.

This WAS His Story..

Almost 1,000 Videos & Several Thousand Members, Since 2011.

This Is The Remaining Video Archive Of Tommy's Final Days Before He Ascended

All the videos posted now show SonOfTheGod's face as well, something he never showed in public he always wore a mask.  They have also published some e-books by him with his full legal name, I am assuming his students did this.  On his page it says here is his video archive "before he ascended", this "WAS" his story, and this is an "archive of his final days".  I interpret this as he died, I can't imagine what else it could mean.

Edited by Straybird
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Straybird said:

All the videos posted now show SonOfTheGod's face as well, something he never showed in public he always wore a mask.

And you do not know why he did this

They have also published some e-books by him with his full legal name,

The books belonging to SOTG have been around for about 12 or more years now.

I am assuming his students did this. 

You are making many assumptions, and it is rather not a nice one to make.

Irrelevant of whether he was a rather arcane figure or not, the man has a family and friends

Sorry but unless you see a death notice, you really should not be making statements like that.

I'm inclined to say you should change the title of the thread to "what happened to "SonofTheGods" at the very least

On his page it says here is his video archive "before he ascended", this "WAS" his story, and this is an "archive of his final days". 

Yeah unless you were one his students or friends or family, you aren't going to be privy to what you are talking about.

I already flagged this to people who had some relationship with him, and it was not a nice message to deliver.

Even more irritating is that it is all based off some unfounded assumption

I interpret this as he died,

Your interpretations have actually upset a few people today. Sorry but you are getting ahead of yourself here

I'm going to ask nicely again that you at the least change the title of the thread to what you actually know are the facts (as listed above, that something happened)

There have been a few members here that have died, ie (mjjbecker, Marblehead). We know they are passed on. There is no such evidence to say SOTG (who actually is a member here too) has passed

I can't imagine what else it could mean.

You really don't need to understand what it means to be honest.

I'm sure if they wanted to tell the world he died, that's exactly what they would have said

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Irrelevant of whether he was a rather arcane figure or not, the man has a family and friends

Sorry but unless you see a death notice, you really should not be making statements like that.

I'm inclined to say you should change the title of the thread to "what happened to "SonofTheGods" at the very least

Yeah unless you were one his students or friends or family, you aren't going to be privy to what you are talking about.

I already flagged this to people who had some relationship with him, and it was not a nice message to deliver.

Your interpretations have actually upset a few people today. Sorry but you are getting ahead of yourself here

I'm going to ask nicely again that you at the least change the title of the thread to what you actually know are the facts (as listed above, that something happened)

There have been a few members here that have died, ie (mjjbecker, Marblehead). We know they are passed on. There is no such evidence to say SOTG (who actually is a member here too) has passed

I'm sure if they wanted to tell the world he died, that's exactly what they would have said

I've gone back and read it again, I can't interpret the words in any other way than he is dead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

The only other way I can interpret this is that he attained something like rainbow body and his body physically ascended into another plane of existence, for all intents and purposes I would still call such a person dead as they would not be in our world anymore.

Edited by Straybird
  • Like 1

I am not going to post it here, but I found a obituary under his real name.

28 minutes ago, Straybird said:

I am not going to post it here, but I found a obituary under his real name.

Please pm me this if you would be so kind?

39 minutes ago, Straybird said:

I've re-worded the first post, and title to be framed as more of a question. 

The only other way I can interpret this is that he attained something like rainbow body and his body physically ascended into another plane of existence, for all intents and purposes I would still call such a person dead as they would not be in our world anymore.

He was into some VERY arcane stuff. It would be hard to interpret this I entirely agree with you.

That was why I kind of mentioned its best not to assume

• Like 2

If anyone of his friends or followers would be interested in a mass ritual to help send his spirit make it to wherever it desires to be,  please comment, and help organize.  I think this would be appropriate and something he would appreciate if he were still alive.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Straybird said:

If anyone of his friends or followers would be interested in a mass ritual to help send his spirit make it to wherever it desires to be,  please comment, and help organize.  I think this would be appropriate and something he would appreciate if he were still alive.

I'm interested in helping in any regards here. I didn't know him nor was active on his boards but he has made a huge impact on me for sure. Seeing the stuff he achieved, it is not safe to assume anything at this point I agree. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Nahfets said:

I'm interested in helping in any regards here. I didn't know him nor was active on his boards but he has made a huge impact on me for sure. Seeing the stuff he achieved, it is not safe to assume anything at this point I agree. 

What stuff did he achieve? I didn't know him