AugustLeo

Kunlun Laughing

hahahahaa, true that...Jan was really funny! but then again, when you're all kunlun'd up, it doesnt take much :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ABIg0SNv5r8

that was in the good old days. now that i met you guys my laughter has become intense. it is true, when you do kunlun it doesnt take much ...

i really enjoyed how we all threw the laughing balls back and forth to each other. awsome participants. i mean i know seminars where people would maybe have been pissed and "disturbed" in their "inner view".

kunlun in a monastary should be the craziest place on earth. imagine 100 monks laughing like crazy. the whole western world that take spirituality often so serious would be shattered.

max is such a funny teacher, too. he really knows how to trigger those funny moments. and if he doesnt the crazy mongolian music will do it. i still have to laugh when i think of that bonanza-style crazy riding on a horse through the mongolian praerie music. awsome!!! does anyone know how to get that music?

i have to repeat how much i enjoyed this seminar in the end.

love, jan.

Guest winpro07

I would love to know their soundtrack too.

ditto i can't find anything close to it. If someone can burn a copy? Damiano? :D

Edited by winpro07

There is a fine line between laughing and crying, maybe somewhere between a tickle and a hurt. If Kunlun rings the bull so be it.

There is a fine line between laughing and crying, maybe somewhere between a tickle and a hurt. If Kunlun rings the bull so be it.

*BOINK*

Yep. Lots of laughing and lots of crying. Whatever breaks first.

Letting it go is the point and you guys are really doing great.

We had fun too. I was reserved this time but wanted to do more. I had my reasons.

The soundtrack we use is "TUVA - Voices from the land of eagles."

Enjoy!

yeah, yeah...I caught a picture of you nappin!!! :lol:

'Twas emptiness, my man. Emptiness.

Max would beat me publicly for napping.

Just kidding.

Perhaps a little humiliation, but alas my state was the result of the new form of spirit travel he showed me while we were doing it.

Sent me into a "death" experience and it was slow coming back from the void.

Knocked my socks off in a very good way.

Guest winpro07

New form?

Just kidding.

Perhaps a little humiliation, but alas my state was the result of the new form of spirit travel he showed me while we were doing it.

Just kidding.

;) hehehehe

Gotta love John Cleese!

"I'm struck by how laughter connects you with people - it's almost impossible to maintain any kind of distance or any sense of social hierarchy when you are just...howling with laughter!"