Chang dao ling

Zhong yuan Qigong

Hi. I am practicing lower dantian meditation i am getting slight touch of heat. According to zhong yuan Qigong 1 book after getting" burning heat" sensation in the lower dantian one can practice small heavenly circle is this correct? Anyone here practice zhong yuan Qigong? Practicing small heavenly circle without a master is safe?

Please tell me what to do

I am new here. Happy to see you all ☺️. 

Edited by Chang dao ling
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Hi. I am practicing lower dantian meditation i am getting slight touch of heat. According to zhong yuan Qigong 1 book after getting" burning heat" sensation in the lower dantian one can practice small heavenly circle is this correct? Anyone here practice zhong yuan Qigong? Practicing small heavenly circle without a master is safe?

Please tell me what to do

I am new here. Happy to see you all ☺️. 

Why don’t you ask the Zhong Yuan Qigong teachers directly?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

In our country there are no instructors. I got this information from the book 

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Edited by Chang dao ling

9 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Can you email them?

Yes i email them. They said it's normal and do meditation. But i read in the another book when we do small heavenly circle we need a teacher. So i need opinion on this

4 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Yes i email them. They said it's normal and do meditation. But i read in the another book when we do small heavenly circle we need a teacher. So i need opinion on this

Well, they are your teachers right? So if they say it’s fine then it’s fine. Your teachers from Zhong Yuan Qigong will know better than strangers online who haven’t heard of the system.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Well, they are your teachers right? So if they say it’s fine then it’s fine. Your teachers from Zhong Yuan Qigong will know better than strangers online who haven’t heard of the system.

Thanks bro. You clear my doubt. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Which Qigong you practice?