Hello!  Some of you may know of me, some of you may not.  I have plenty things to share with everyone.

First of all, lets take a look at this recently published study from Wuhan, China: 

http://petoukhov.com/PUBLISHED_ARTICLE_I-CHING_DECEMBER_2017.pdf

page1.png

The ancient Chinese book I-Ching was written a few thousand years ago. It introduces the system of symbols Yin and Yang (equivalents of 0 and 1). It had a powerful impact on culture, medicine and science of ancient China and several other countries. From the modern standpoint, I-Ching declares the importance of dyadic groups of binary numbers for the Nature. The system of I-Ching is represented by the tables with dyadic groups of 4 bigrams, 8 trigrams and 64 hexagrams, which were declared as fundamental archetypes of the Nature. The ancient Chinese did not know about the genetic code of protein sequences of amino acids but this code is organized in accordance with the I-Ching: in particularly, the genetic code is constructed on DNA molecules using 4 nitrogenous bases, 16 doublets, and 64 triplets. The article also describes the usage of dyadic groups as a foundation of the bio-mathematical doctrine of the geno-logic code, which exists in parallel with the known genetic code of amino acids but serves for a different goal: to code the inherited algorithmic processes using the logical holography and the spectral logic of systems of genetic Boolean functions. Some relations of this doctrine with the I-Ching are discussed. In addition, the ratios of musical harmony that can be revealed in the parameters of DNA structure are also represented in the I-Ching book.

易經 is a fascinating book. Indeed, the Chinese society was evolved based on Yijing. By following the principles from Yijing, it makes China a very strong nation.

The principles of the Traditional Chinese Medicine are based upon the concepts of 陰陽(yin-yang) and 五行(wuxing) .

Edited by ChiDragon

On 12/10/2022 at 3:06 PM, ChiDragon said:

易經 is a fascinating book. Indeed, the Chinese society was evolved based on Yijing. By following the principles from Yijing, it makes China a very strong nation.

The principles of the Traditional Chinese Medicine are based upon the concepts of 陰陽(yin-yang) and 五行(wuxing) .

I would consider this to be commonly known information (and personally I am already quite familiar with the Yijing itself as an oracular device as well as a philosophical treatise.)

Did you have any thoughts on the paper I posted a link to above?   

More than three years after Covid-19 was detected in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the question of how the virus first emerged remains a mystery.

But on 28 February 2023 the controversial claim that the pandemic might have leaked from a Chinese laboratory - once dismissed by many as a fringe conspiracy theory - resurfaced with FBI Director Christopher Wray's comments that the bureau believes Covid-19 "most likely" originated in a "Chinese government-controlled lab".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57268111