Sign in to follow this  
ShenQi

Sifu guidance

Hello I am searching for a teacher that has more of a jin style approach to developing high levels of bio energy for application in healing and bodywork. 
In my personal experience the human body is delicate and pushing large amounts of bio energy and heat though the nerve fibers and nervous system is painful when done with too much intensity. I have had dragon sickness many times after doing my chi training and have found  that the no pain, no gain attitude gets old fast in the higher levels of energy cultivation. Is there a safe and gentle way to achieve significant gains without the pain and emotional roller coaster ride that my hormones and adrenal gland’s do not seem to like. 

Anyone who has the same experience and can point me in the right direction:) 

Thanks

Edited by ShenQi
Felt the need to be more specific:)

I have a really off nervous system (often in survival mode even when not needed) and I'm doing Pangu Shengong. So far, though challenging in parts, I feel it's suitable to my nervous system and my life has improved so far. Although I've had bad emotional days I've not been depressed since doing it everyday, which is life-changing. It's gentle and easy. Hope that helps!

Sign in to follow this