ChiDragon

Breathing methods: 吐納(Tu-na) Breathing(呼吸)

2 hours ago, ChiDragon said:

Understand what is 吐納(Tuna).

I love Tuna! sushi grade or out of a can depending on how I use it. I found that using taoist breathing while preparing a Tuna meal will increase the energy of the food. It is kind of like remote healing but not at all.

• Haha 1

我們練功,到一個程度,很快的入定之後,呼吸就沒了,並不是沒有呼吸,而是沒有外呼吸,而有時候在出定的霎那,會突然開始呼吸,有時候意識會比呼吸早浮現,就會感受到,突然開始呼吸第一口呼吸的感覺,那時候就知道,在這一口呼吸之前,都是沒有外呼吸,只有內呼吸的。
所以我們練功,不是從頭到尾都盯著呼吸的,如果從頭到尾都盯著呼吸,那就是一種「住」,這樣是沒辦法入定的,入定必然要達到「心解脫」,也就是心的鬆開,意識的消滅,苦集滅道,必然要有滅,心意識滅。
所以各位看到有的大師教人從頭到尾盯著呼吸,我們就要趕快離開這個大師,因為他教錯了,誤導你了。

When we practice qigong, to a certain extent, after entering the concentration soon, the breathing will disappear, not without breathing, but without external breathing, and sometimes at the moment of leaving the concentration, we will suddenly start breathing, and sometimes the consciousness will be stronger than the breathing. As soon as it emerges, you will feel the feeling of taking the first breath suddenly. At that time, you will know that before this breath, there is no external breathing, only internal breathing.
Therefore, we do not focus on the breath from the beginning to the end when we practice. If we stare at the breath from the beginning to the end, it is a kind of "dwelling". Loosen, the elimination of consciousness, the accumulation of suffering and the elimination of the Tao, there must be extinction, the extinction of the mind and consciousness.
So when you see some masters teach people to stare at the breath from beginning to end, we should leave this master as soon as possible, because he taught you wrongly and misled you.
  • Like 2