ChiDragon

The return of ChiDragon

Hello, everybody.
Surprise!  I am back again as myself, not as dragon fruit as someone might thought it would be. 
I was exiled for many years. I knew there is justice in TDB system allow me to return. It is only a matter of time. After all, the revelation of Dao is always taken it course and prevail. 

I will continue to cultivate the principles of Tao in the controversial environment. It would be more beneficial to face the people with difference in opinions and attitudes in my cultivation.

So, here i am for another adventure in this friendly environment. Nice to be back.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Good to see you back. :)  

8 hours ago, ChiDragon said:

… beneficial to face the people with difference in opinions and attitudes …

Yes, I agree. :)

:lol: Yeah, we agree; a rare occurrence. :P

Edited by Cobie
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2022 at 8:37 PM, ChiDragon said:

Hello, everybody.
Surprise!  I am back again as myself, not as dragon fruit as someone might thought it would be. 
I was exiled for many years. I knew there is justice in TDB system allow me to return. It is only a matter of time. After all, the revelation of Dao is always taken it course and prevail. 

I will continue to cultivate the principles of Tao in the controversial environment. It would be more beneficial to face the people with difference in opinions and attitudes in my cultivation.

So, here i am for another adventure in this friendly environment. Nice to be back.

Welcome back ChiDragon, although I kind of like the sound of DragonFruit! ;)

• Thanks 1