Sign in to follow this  
Archaeoastronomer (Archi)

Phi & Mandelbrot Set Master Key?

Yes  I became familiar with all of that  as a teen .   Our group did The Rites of Eleusis  annually ... for years  - and one of the things about multiple performances in these rites is you can take a part represented by an astrological character  eg. ' Brother Capricornus'  and take related parts in other rites that develop that astrological  theme.  Then next cycle , take on another astrological character and follow that astrological theme in the characters you play in subsequent rites .   Then you could take on a major role as the central God of a rite - and if game enough, work your way up to  the final culmination of the 'Brother Capricornus' current in the first rite , to Pan in the last (Luna) .   You cant get that experience from reading newspaper clippings about them .

Of course a whole show is involved  that develops many skills ; first building or procuring a temple / temple space .  Making the furniture , design and set up for each planetary rite , making the costumes and props  ( all in the appropriate correspondences to the planetary right one is working on ) . Even some re writing and development of the script . Practice and learning of lines and actions  , then performance  ..... one rite each week - that will keep one busy .

So each temple needs to be made  / set up for each rite and all the designs and furnishings in it should all be in harmony with the planetary energy for that rite.  Doing that repeatedly, over the years , one develops a flair for it .  Crowley once wrote that an accomplished magician should be able to walk into a finished temple and intuitively feel things are in harmony  and be able to detect intuitively any thing , object or colour  not in that 'correspondence scale ' .   He seems right about that  .

Edited by Nungali

Hi Nungali,

Thank you for your reply, i enjoyed it.

I think you want to talk about serious matters rather than be trivial, there are many hermetic mystics that aspire to purely meek philosophy, top of this is not engaging in war, slavery or killing, however some engage and use hermetic astrology that doesn't conform to ethics.  so i will tell a story......

The video below i find spine tingling, because Sam Seymour was the last man alive to witness a sad auspicious event in history on par with the assassination of Julius Caesar.
The program was called "I have a Secret", and must have been on tv in the early 1960's as he was 96 at the time!

The American Civil War was awful, it put brother against brother and secret society against secret society.
I have some observations about the Assassination of President Lincoln, by John Wilkes Booth that probably involves a fringe group called The Knights of the Golden Circle, Booth was probably a member:-

https://knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com/

Edwin Booth, his brother was in favour of the policies of Lincoln, so you can see how it broke up the family by link below:-

pg5be1ead4.png

I have to say that i felt sorry for Edwin Booth who never really recovered from his brothers action, he was a great Shakespearean actor. I tend to have black humour, so i hope he didn't play in Macbeth too often,
and would have had enough nightmares regarding his brother!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Booth

John Wilkes Booth is reported to have said Sic Semper Tyrannis when he shot President Lincoln in the skull!
John Wilkes Booth wrote in his diary that he shouted "Sic semper tyrannis" after shooting U.S. President Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865, in part because of the association with the assassination of Caesar.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic_semper_tyrannis

Strangely by coincidence Edwin Booth probably saved Abe Lincoln's son from death just before his brother murdered Lincoln, he fell underneath a moving train, and Edwin helped him out!
The Knights of the Golden Circle were established on 4th July 1854, that John Wilkes Booth was likely a member.

Quote from link below:-

Perhaps the best documentation as to the power and influence of the Knights of the Golden Circle during the Civil War is The Private Journal and Diary of John H. Surratt, The Conspirator which was written by John Harrison Surratt and later edited by Dion Haco and published by Frederic A. Brady of New York in 1866. In this journal, Surratt goes into great detail when describing how he was introduced to the K.G.C. in the summer of 1860 by another Knight, John Wilkes Booth, and inducted into this mysterious organization on July 2, 1860, at a castle in Baltimore, Maryland. Surratt describes the elaborate and secret induction ceremony and its rituals and tells that cabinet members, congressmen, judges, actors, and other politicians were in attendance. Maybe the most significant revelation of Surratt's diary is that the Knights of the Golden Circle began plotting to kidnap Abraham Lincoln in 1860, before Lincoln was even inaugurated in 1861, and continued throughout the Civil War, resulting in President Lincoln's assassination by fellow Knight Booth on April 14, 1865.

By approx. 1800, Alnilam wasn't rising with the Sun in Philadelphia on 4th July by one degree margin it was on the move due to axial precession, so we find it in Lexington, Kentucky as this is a latitude alignment that was also showing up by this time in Washington DC.

Therefore we have a Hermetic alignment by ancient Egyptian day start being sunrise, rising with Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star in Lexington, Kentucky, graph by paran below:-
kv5be2074a.png

Edited by Archaeoastronomer (Archi)
spelling

I'm going to leave 2 links about The Assassination of Lincoln, please read carefully:-

https://acws.co.uk/archives-biography-wilkes_booth

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/abraham-lincoln-team-of-rivals-180954850/

By reading both please note that John Wilkes Booth and fellow conspirators had a meeting to plan how to kidnap President Lincoln, this meeting was on 15th March 1865, no doubt he found the symbolism fitted his black humour being the IDES OF MARCH.
He had planned to kidnap President Lincoln in Washington DC on 17th March 1865, but the attempt didn't happen, as Lincoln changed his plans.
April 14th 1865 was Good Friday, so i feel that John Wilkes Booth thought the symbolism with assassination was auspicious, but he had only found out earlier in the day that Lincoln would be attending Fords Theatre!
Finally this day wasn't aligned to a day marker, but the conspirators had planned simultaneous assassinations of Lincoln, Secretary of State, William Henry Steward and Vice President Andrew Johnson, all at the mysterious time of 10:15pm, perhaps not so mysterious!

Firstly i will deal with the attempted kidnap of President Lincoln, that didn't happen in Washington DC as the President changed his plans for the evening of 17th March 1865.
However Booth had chosen midnight day marker for Sirius the Isis star was setting in the West.
Astronomy graph below showing that midnight day marker was picked for 17th March 1865 in Washington DC, with the failed kidnap attempt, Sirius the Isis star setting in the West

nf5be2f828.png

1. Booth initially planned to kidnap Lincoln.

After meeting with Confederate spies in the summer of 1864, Booth spearheaded a plot to abduct Lincoln, bring him to the Confederate capital of Richmond, Virginia, and use him as a bargaining chip to secure the release of rebel prisoners. On March 17, 1865, Booth and his fellow conspirators hid along a country road in Washington, D.C., intending to commandeer the presidential carriage that was scheduled to carry Lincoln to a matinee performance of a play at Campbell Hospital to benefit wounded soldiers. Lincoln, however, had a change of plans and never showed. Some of the co-conspirators abandoned the plot thereafter, and Booth soon had a change of plans as well. After the fall of Richmond and Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender at Appomattox, he decided to kill, rather than kidnap, Lincoln with help from the remaining co-conspirators.

https://www.history.com/news/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-lincoln-assassination

As Lincoln lay dying with a bullet in his skull at 10:15pm on Good Friday 14th April 1865 in Washington DC, if he could have given a reply to John Wilkes Booth, it may have been "Et Tu Brute"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute%3F

Booth loved symbolism, which would have appealed to his black humour as an actor!
Sirius was setting in the West at 10:15pm at location, thus President Lincoln was assassinated under similar alignments to Julius Caesar.

wn5be2f9d9.png

I do copy from my own work, because writing is hard because of severe disablement, but there isn't any copyright issues, images of the stars are alll my own work.

I do have a lot to say over this period of history, and i will write one more section, before waiting for comments.

Never forget that John's father was named Brutus, they all liked playing him in the theatre:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junius_Brutus_Booth

Probably Lincoln is best Remembered for two things:-
A) The Emancipation Proclamation that become effective on 1st January 1863, using midnight day marker we find Sirius culminating on M.C.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation
The Civil War where the most important battle was "The Battle of Gettysburg", that started on the 1st of July 1863, using midnight day marker, we find Sirius on the Nadir or I.C.

https://www.history.com/topics/american-civil-war/battle-of-gettysburg

vb5e400500.png

I thought i would give a quote from a masonic source:-
" 1861 Albert Pike travelled to Indian Territory and negotiated an alliance with Cherokee Chief Stand Watie. Prior to the beginning of hostilities, Pike helped Watie to become a Thirty-second Degree Scottish Rite Mason. Watie was also in the K.G.C., and he was later commissioned a colonel in command of the First Regiment of Cherokee Mounted Rifles. In May 1864 Chief Watie was promoted to the rank of brigadier general in the Confederate States Army making him the only Native American of this rank in the Confederate Army. Watie’s command was to serve under CSA officers Albert Pike, Benjamin McCulloch, Thomas Hindman, and Sterling Price. They fought in engagements in Indian Territory, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas, and Missouri."
It is thought likely that Albert Pike was a member of "The Knights of the Golden Circle", but obviously i can't prove it, link below:-

https://freemasoninformation.com/bee-hive/freemasonry-and-the-knights-of-the-golden-circle/

There are many people who are highly suspicious of his links with the Knights of the Golden Circle, as expressed by link below:-
William Wilkes Booth was a member who assassinated President Lincoln, so if Albert Pike was also a high up member, he is also indirectly responsible, alleged astrology magic at actual time of the murder has Sirius on the horizon at location, a star that Albert Pike mentions!
The only battle that really mentions Albert Pike, is The Battle of Pea Ridge that was near a town called Leetown, that no longer exists but the Latitude and Longitude was 36*N26. 94*W02', however Bentonville is 36*N22' 94W12' so is near enough for an astronomy fix, i mention this because i will be showing an astronomy chart at the end of thread.
The Battle started on 7th March 1862, and Pike had his own troops made up of indigenous Americans, that he had trouble controlling, they scalped Union Soldiers, however it was Pikes responsibility, which ended his military career.
There are many people who are highly suspicious of his links with the Knights of the Golden Circle, as expressed by link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pea_Ridge#:~:text=The Battle of Pea Ridge (March 7 –,moved south from central Missouri%2C driving Confederate forces

Graph of the Battle of Pea Ridge below:-
iz5ee77941.png

What you have to remember about Julius Caesar was that the Senate hated his girlfriend Cleopatra, who he had a son by called Caesarion, they thought he was going to declare himself a god, end democracy, and have Caesarion next in line to rule Rome!
Cleopatra came from the Greek Ptolemaic Dynasty started by Alexander the Great, so wasn't an Egyptian Pharaoh, but she was fiercely patriotic and thought of herself as ISIS on Earth, so that sets the scene, first astronomy graph below, is sunset before Ides of March in Rome, which is ancient Greek day marker, in this case it is strange and could hold a message, especially as our "Golden Boy" Hermes or Mercury sets with the Sun, being the the one that gives a message from the gods!

So 15th March 0044 BC, the Ides of March, is aligned to sunset opposite to the Roman way which is Sunrise which in this case is auspicious to the Message.
As the Sun set Sirius was culminating, obviously Caesar was killed because of Cleopatra, she thought of herself as ISIS on Earth and the Isis star is Sirius!
Cleopatra came from an ancient Greek dynasty so using Greek day start was a message that a Greek person was to blame for the assassination.
I have no idea who the astrologer was who chose this day for his Senate masters, but what he wrote will stay in the Heavens forever and has become part of the Akashic Records!
The message was "Nothing personal, just business, you were a great leader but had to be assassinated because of Cleopatra".

Two graphs below showing sunset on 14th March 0044 BC being ancient Greek day marker for the 15th and then the culminating angle showing Sirius.

yl5bdca96f.png

rq5bdcaf4f.png

Adding link.

Albert Pike, who was probably indirectly responsible for the death of President Lincoln is buried in the House of the Temple.

So next i thought i would look at the House of the Temple, H.Q. of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction and home of the Supreme Council 33 degrees. link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_the_Temple

There are three dates however two of them are the same date 4 years apart, therefore i will only be showing the earlier date as it would show the same alignment.
On May 31st 1911 ground breaking took place, ancient Greek day marker was used, this means sunset before calendar date, so May 30th, you will see below that Sirius sets with the Sun at location:-

wr5bd9f2a3.png

The Cornerstone of The House of the Temple was laid on October 18th 1911, the building was finally finished on October 18th 1915 with a dedication, i will only show graph for earlier date as the later date would only show the same.
Midnight day marker was used when Sirius was rising along eastern horizon at location, astronomy graph below:-
vo5bd9f2d4.png

So you see Nungali, there are implications thoughout history with astrology magic, perhaps you would like me to remain trivial in my approach, but i do have a serious side.

Adding graph.

" So you see Nungali .... " 

?

Well, I have always seen ,   "  implications throughout history with astrological magic" , that is in the historical record , all over the place *  .

However, I doubt the media is actually 'astrological magic'  , as such .    All magical practice should be  at times for the right astrology , as should alchemy, biodynamics, even gardening and many  other practices like fishing and hunting .   'Astrological magic'  by itself isnt really a thing .  So the astrology is one part of a set of conditions .... not the actual magic itself . And there are many other parts  to a successful operation .

And what you have outlined , or are chasing  seems to me a far cry from  "   implications throughout history with astrological magic"

-  it seems more like  " Implications throughout history of Freemasonic and pre Freemasonic societies being in involved in  political assassination and other machinations  being done at similar times relating to   what some consider 'favourable' astrological conditions" .

And one further assumes this 'implication' is there is a world wide cross historical  Masonic conspiracy of murder and assassination  ... or something .   These posts seem more about that  ... well, they where about   designs and fractals , and I mentioned , within that , Ben Franklin , you mentioned he was a mason ... and then  .......  here we are .

*  That is ' implications throughout history with astrological magic'   can be demonstrated  by the cases of  ;

Seer Asita and Gautam Buddha.

Alexander and the Chaldeans.

Theogenes and Emperor Augustus.

Varahamihira and King Vikramaditya.

Al-Biruni and Mahmud of Ghazni.

Humayun and Akbar.

John Dee and Queen Elizabeth I.

Johannes Kepler and Albrecht von Wallenstein.

William Lilly and the great fire of London.

Evangeline Adams and the Wall Street crash of 192.

B. V. Raman and the Second World War.

• Like 1

Hi Nungali,

I'm not sure how much leeway the OP has on this forum, but on most they can bring other factors into a thread within reason, i'm sure moderators will advise.

Obviously there has been fighting between fringe groups unrelated to the main freemasonry body, the American Southern Region of Scottish Rite does seem to use Hermetic astrology magic but i haven't found that the Northern Jurisdiction does.

Indeed there are groups that use hermetic philosophy and astrology magic who are fringe groups unrelated to the main body.

I thought i would add a humerous poem:-

"Wherever God erects a house of Prayer,
The Devil always builds a chapel there,
And twill be found upon examination,
The latter has the largest congregation!"

It goes with the story below:-

On 06/06/06 the "Church of Satan" performed a Satanic Mass in Los Angeles, California, a news report is below:-

The Date in Los Angeles of 06/06/06 was aligned by ancient Greek day marker being sunset of previous day for as the Sun set so did Sirius the Isis Star!

Graph below:- wp5ca0ead0.png

However you loose some of the symbolism by looking at above chart, for on 5th and 6th June 2006 at location of Los Angeles the Sun sets between the Horns of Taurus, which you can see below:-

ii6228f0f3.jpg

Even if the general public doesn't believe in astrology magic, it still changes history.

If you start a battle aligned the the stars, then it becomes like a football match, team A may win on 1 day but on another day team B could win, but by using the stars to determine the day, by the nature of numbers then a great deal of history may have been different.

The hidden beliefs of mystics does change history.

Satanists use the up-side-down Pentagram, which is a symbol of Phi.

But the use of this has changed peoples perception of this, it was Eliphas Levi who said that this was unsavoury, this wasn't mentioned before this, therefore they now use it reverse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éliphas_Lévi

I think there is a pentagram outside the White House However i feel that is due to beliefs in Phi

18lpsn5j723lyjpg.jpgru5f9543d8.png

Duality comes out in many things and actions that wasn't the original meaning of symbols and astrology but fringe groups use them for their own purpose!

Hi Archie,

And nice to see you here. 🙂

I agree with Nungali: Timing an undertaking with astrological conditions is not the same as astrological magic. It's called electional astrology

This is sometimes being used for the purpose of optimising magical operations, to be sure, as well as for choosing the most favourable times for all kinds of other things.

Nungali is also right about there being many other factors involved. Just imagine arranging a fight between a boxing champion and a newbie using electional astrology. Although the event's chart may be in favour of the newbie, in all likelihood he will be beaten to a pulp regardless.

Furthermore, bear in mind that the designation 'Hermetic' is not exactly trademarked. Its potential usage by dubious organisations doesn't make the latter representatives of Hermetic philosophy any more than the Aum Shinrikyo folks would have been true proponents of Buddhism. Thus, linking your supposed conspiracies to 'Hermetic' societies may be misleading to the less well informed.

By the way, sorry about the error message that you and some others receive when accessing the Skyscript astrological forum. As you correctly stated above, the issue (while annoying) is quite harmless, though, and there is no malware involved; one can safely return to the previous page and have another go. As we (i.e., myself and the other members of the Skyscript administration) are currently upgrading the site to a more modern format, this issue will be resolved soon. 🙂

Hi Michael.

Yes is is good to talk, i agree with you about rituals, however i feel that aligning Sirius or Alnilam does go back to Egypt, and probably was picked up during the early Hermetic Period, these days the world is awash with these type of alignments, by many different groups.

Obviously by picking the day these alignments appear at location, the electional astrologer hopes that it will give good fortune to what they want, indeed W.W,1. is full of numerology and special day alignments, which didn't work as we had another world war within 20 years.

This next date doesn't happen every year where modern midnight day marker was used for the start of the German Workers Party on 5th January 1919, where Jupiter and Sirius culminating at Due South although Jupiter is slightly out of one degree, but this doesn't happen again until 2002, as the orbit of Jupiter around the Sun takes 11.86 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Workers'_Party

oo5bce076f.png

It is very long time that different groups have been aligning to Sirius, however the by-product of Sirius is heat, by becoming more brainy, we need energy, perhaps global warming?

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/dog-days-summer-rising-dog-star-sirius-003431

Not all thought that Sirius was beneficial, the ancient Romans thought it was the Gate keeper of hell.

It wasn't my intention to smear those that follow a honest Hermetic tradition, i thought it obvious but i have created a little confusion.

• Thanks 1

Did I just read that ....  different groups 'aligning  with Sirius '  ( another strange choice of words ? )  whose by product is heat,  they become 'more brainy'  and need more energy .....  so  ..... global warming  ?

Wot ?    The Earth warmed up to provide energy for   people in groups who 'align with Sirius' becasue they got more 'brainy' .

Or their efforts are like Sirius in that by aligning themselves with Sirius they give off heat like it does and warm the planet .  ?

Either way .... ummmmmm ..... 

Here is a  different take on  the (now ) subject ;

Astrological 'powers' ; say,  the Natal ones present at our birth ,  create and 'make ' us the way we are  , or if you like  'set out potentials and tasks for us' . 

What if none of these people or groups used 'astrological magic' to those nefarious ends  ..... but  it was the astrological  energy itself that caused their actions ?     ;)

In any case , yes, some people do do nasty stuff , and the 'best' time to have success at nasty stuff is doing it at 'the nasty time '  .

Just as the reverse applies .

I'll give a  demo  ( mind you this is of course just the Nungali view, ie   a Neo-hermetic Magician Renegade Abstract Taoist .... but the 'biodynamic theory'  is  'sound'   :rolleyes:  )

A friend asked me ; " You know about Bio-dynamics and stuff and those 'peppers'  that repel bugs and animals . I am having trouble with possums, can you tell me how to make a 'pepper' that will scare them off and repel them , I dont want to trap them or use any  nasty chemical or  anything .... I want a natural method . "

Me;   " Sure.  First of all you have to be prepared to do some 'black magic of destruction ' . "

Her ;    :huh:

Me;    " You would need to catch a possum, and then under  an adverse  astrology ,  Venus retrograde in Scorpio, or something  perhaps combined with some other harsh cruel and destructive aspects, and kill the possum , in a nasty way, so the bad vibes are increased (actually a bit of torture first will add to that .  Then dry out the body and make a small funeral pyre , burn the possum and afterwards collect the ash . Now sprinkle the ash around to repel possums . "

She was silent , mouth agape just staring at me ...

" ..... or, you could just do what I instead ; just make friends with them  and feed them bananas and honey  and let them sleep over you bed . "

Her;  " But ... they are destructive and eat  things in the garden . "

Me; " Mine aren't ...... we made friends . "      

- And I suggest that is the far better and easier 'magical approach ' .  

Besides - they are  cute little guys  ( I thought to add that as a few years back I had visitors from USA , woman asked what is that big box on the wall . I said it also opened to the outside and was a possum box , she shuddered and 'Ugh , a possum , they are horrible ." her and little girl looked apprehensive . I said no they are not , but they insisted and said 'Maybe ours are different  to yours' so I  opened the box , they both broke into an expression of delight when the head popped up and cooed about how cute she was .  )  :

Brushtail_Possum_IMG_5017.jpg

Edited by Nungali

Hi Nungali,

Your quote below:-

" What if none of these people or groups used 'astrological magic' to those nefarious ends  ..... but  it was the astrological  energy itself that caused their actions ?     ;) "

This can happen but the odds to what i find are in favour of my thesis, electional astrology has been used in a high degree and can be found in clusters around the same historical part of history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electional_astrology

So you know what the beliefs are regarding aligning the stars to Due North, South, East and West in straight lines from location i have left a link below regarding Parans (shortened).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10705808/

Parans are the oldest form of astrology.

The are many legends about Sirius, one is that it creates heat.

The rules are simple enough, the Sun moves one degree approx. a day along Eastern horizon with equates to 4 minutes of time, which is why i use one degree margins.
There are 3 day starts and four directions therefore with each star it could be possible that 12 times in a year this is possible, but we are looking at two stars being Sirius and Alnilam which can double up on certain days at location, this can be both stars setting with the Sun with ancient Greek day marker, or it may be Alnilam on Nadir or IC and Sirius setting at Sunrise, being ancient Roman and Egyptian day marker, giving examples.

In truth using both stars in the course of a year or 365 days it is possible for approx. 22 days that this can happen by chance, the odds are in my favour of electional astrology when i cluster events.

I thought i would start with the Illuminati.
P;ease scroll down link to 6 The Revival of the Order of the Illuminati in 1895, please note date of date of 12 March 1901 in Berlin and 19 November 1786 in Regensburg.
https://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/aqc/reuss/reuss.html

The original Illuminati aligned to 1st May 1776

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

They originally aligned to Walpurgis_Night.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

Below is an astronomy graph of the Sun rising on 19 November 1786 in Regensburg, Germany, this is called the Sunrise day marker

um5bd87f14.png

The above picture was the Sun rising in the East, the picture below is the same time but along Western horizon, so as the Sun rises both Alnilam and Sirius are setting, this is a very rare alignment, the tilt, axis and location of the Earth needs to be exactly right to horizons, which is probably intentional.
In Mystical Orders Sirius and Belt of Orion have special meaning, but i need the help of masons to find out all the meaning

sh5bd880be.png

The other date of interest regarding the Illuminati was 12 March 1901 in Berlin, Germany, Modern midnight day marker was chosen, you will see Sirius setting in the West, astronomy graph below, 00:00 for time means midnight:-

ad5bd883d3.png

As you like parables i thought i would include an Egyption story below:-

Lets try a joke, if you wanted to get rid of a Pharaoh or a King of Egypt, what day would you choose?
The ancient Egyptians used Sunrise as the start of the day, so we could use sunrise!
The Ancient Egyptians used a calendar that is alleged started with Sirius rising with the Sun or being the Heliacal rising star, a lot of mystery schools believe this, and Isis is believed to be the Star Sirius.
Nasser wanted to overthrow King Farouk in the Revolution of 1952, Government was in and still is in Cairo, so we could pick that location, so did Nasser pick the day by astrological observations?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_revolution_of_1952

On that day and location, Sirius rose with the Sun along the horizon in the East, make up your own mind, indeed we don't have to go back too far to know that states used to employ astrologers to pick days for war!
Astronomy graph below, it is accurate:-

hj5dc06853.png

grammer

Of course, I already made a point about how  'electional astrology is a crucial part of magical operations , so I had my tongue in my cheek when I suggested it was the 'Stars' fault'  that caused people to get involved in political machinations and assassination .

However it did manage to extract this gem from you ;

" .... but the odds to what I find are in favour of my thesis ..... "

:)

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

Of course, I already made a point about how  'electional astrology is a crucial part of magical operations , so I had my tongue in my cheek when I suggested it was the 'Stars' fault'  that caused people to get involved in political machinations and assassination .

However it did manage to extract this gem from you ;

" .... but the odds to what I find are in favour of my thesis ..... "

:)

Well, you may have had your tongue in cheek, but on another forum, I seriously suggested to Archie the possibility that some of the correlations he observed between astronomical/astrological events and 'mundane' occurrences may  be explainable by the kind of spontaneous synchronicity between 'above' and 'below' which astrologers are studying all the time.

Then again, as any astrologer worth their money knows, various celestial indicators can hint at the same kind of 'terrestrial' occurrence, and vice versa: a particular kind of occurrence may have multiple potential indicators. This is due to the fact that astrology is based on an archetypal symbolism that can express itself in different ways in our reality. 

So the clustering of rather specific coincidences that the OP says he encountered does seem curious and might  suggest that some kind of electional astrology was indeed being employed there.

But since I haven't personally reviewed any significant number of cases (this being Archie's line of research, not my own), I will pass on the question if his thesis actually holds water or if other explanations are more likely to be correct. One of them being the (perhaps unconscious) selection of events that coincide with a particular astrological condition out of many. Just saying.

My sole incentive to getting involved with this thread was the fact that Archie frequently claims to have discovered a 'Hermetic' conspiracy dating back to antiquity (if I am getting him right in this regard), simply because Orion's belt stars and Sirius play a role in the various apparent coincidences that caught his attention. 

However, that assumption is rather farfetched anyway, in my opinion. Orion constellation and Sirius (both being rather conspicuous in the sky) were important to different civilisations throughout history -  including Ancient Egypt, to be sure. And this or that secret society may in fact be applying astrological information (and go around assassinating people) that ultimately stems from a particular civilisation, and/or even consider itself to have originated there. But I currently see little reason to believe that any such organisation in existence today has something like an unbroken lineage dating back that far.

But this is not to say that there wouldn't be any value in telling a good story, necessarily... :D

main-qimg-164bcbfc35be6f2375c281357f15b8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Well, you may have had your tongue in cheek,

" ...  the phrase  means one intends it to be understood as a joke, although one  might appear to be serious. "   - to Achie I made a 'joke' (as I am sure he sees things the other way - a definite 'electional' .

But no 'tongue in cheek'  to you , of course , as  I acknowledge what you outline below  . I suppose the simplest  idea about that is with the outer planets - slow moving and perhaps creating long terms 'trends'  in  human events 'below' .

but on another forum, I seriously suggested to Archie the possibility that some of the correlations he observed between astronomical/astrological events and 'mundane' occurrences may  be explainable by the kind of spontaneous synchronicity between 'above' and 'below' which astrologers are studying all the time.

Then again, as any astrologer worth their money knows, various celestial indicators can hint at the same kind of 'terrestrial' occurrence, and vice versa: a particular kind of occurrence may have multiple potential indicators. This is due to the fact that astrology is based on an archetypal symbolism that can express itself in different ways in our reality. 

So the clustering of rather specific coincidences that the OP says he encountered does seem curious and might  suggest that some kind of electional astrology was indeed being employed there.

But since I haven't personally reviewed any significant number of cases (this being Archie's line of research, not my own), I will pass on the question if his thesis actually holds water or if other explanations are more likely to be correct. One of them being the (perhaps unconscious) selection of events that coincide with a particular astrological condition out of many. Just saying.

and that can happen in the most 'reputable research '   .    Just sayin' .

My sole incentive to getting involved with this thread was the fact that Archie frequently claims to have discovered a 'Hermetic' conspiracy dating back to antiquity (if I am getting him right in this regard), simply because Orion's belt stars and Sirius play a role in the various apparent coincidences that caught his attention. 

I think certain symbolism got adopted .... and also  certain  'timings '   ( eg ' The Dog Days ' )  from ancient Egyptian ( and  other ) culture and inserted into Hermetics  ( specifically  certain things , of course, as the whole hermetic thing is a supposed adoption from ancient Egypt  ;)  )  , especially around the time Egyptology first became popular and in Victorian   society ; occult and general .  Sirius is definitely something that was adopted , even if misunderstood or alluded to . Much of this stuff got obscured and hidden as the symbols  evolved through modern Freemasonry .... they might have Sirius on their apron, or in their temple, but they might not no why , or even say its Venus or even 'God' .

I have witnessed this first hand in a Masonic museum  discussing  the symbolism on old displayed aprons , with the Freemason guide present .   He thought the things in the corners where decorative 'curlicues' and yes, the form of the once Hebrew letters had de - generated so much over time and copying ( with no understanding ) that they where barely recognisable .   As was the descending 'Shin' near top middle . 

A few have made some noise and books about symbolism in 'Masonic murders' , it usually relates to 'traitors' and 'symbolic penalties ' , but they are not the same ones that Masons talk about , so curious that . During one affair  ( was it 'P6 * '  / Vatican bank connection thingo  ? 

*     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

) the guy was hung under a bridge in the form of  'The Hanged Man '  ... Oooooo   'Masonic murder ' .  But where is that punishment in the masonic literature  ?  Others are clearly outlined .

But a long going Free-masonic type  cabal of historical assassinations   ?   <_<

However, that assumption is rather farfetched anyway, in my opinion. Orion constellation and Sirius (both being rather conspicuous in the sky) were important to different civilisations throughout history -  including Ancient Egypt, to be sure. And this or that secret society may in fact be applying astrological information (and go around assassinating people) that ultimately stems from a particular civilisation, and/or even consider itself to have originated there. But I currently see little reason to believe that any such organisation in existence today has something like an unbroken lineage dating back that far.

Yeah ... them  'Hashishims'  died out  a while back   ;)

But this is not to say that there wouldn't be any value in telling a good story, necessarily... :D

Indeed it does !  And let's not let any 'innocent targets' stand in the way of a good story ! 

Nesta Webster just   came to mind .... she was an 'early instigator' , or might even have kicked the whole thing off !   ;

... and she is STILL  being published !

51qJpw6hewL._AC_SY580_.jpg    

image.png.291253ca19e4e291eea361e9eb4c60c1.png

Nesta Helen Webster (née Bevan, 24 August 1876 – 16 May 1960

" Nesta Helen Webster was an English author who promoted antisemitic canards and revived theories about the Illuminati. She claimed that the secret society's members were occultists, plotting communist world domination, through a Jewish cabal, the Masons and Jesuits

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nesta_Helen_Webster

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Hi Nungali,

With all due respect to Michael, i'm an archaeoastronomer, most astrologers use projected fixed stars, a system where all stars follow the apparent path of the Sun or the ecliptic, only in the last 20 years are astrologers slowly using parans again, there still rages debate over which method to use.

If we all use the projected measure then all stars would be in a line following the Sun, which clearly doesn't happen, only stars like Regulus sit on the line.

Parans are astronomy, being visible, to see the patterns then research on this is poor with astrologers, however it is the most ancient astrology that many do not research, it is down to how much research i can show that will give it street cred, which i will show in time.

The debate with astrologers regarding projected measure or Paran can be seen below:-

https://astrologeratlarge.com/resources/articles/the-ecliptic-and-nothing-else/

Many traditions steal from each other, i'm not saying these are the same groups or have the same standards, you mentioned  world war, on a great deal of numerology and special days were attached.

Firstly i will put an unrelated example below about the 2008 Summer Olympics opening ceremony which was held at 08pm on 08/08/08 as 8 is associated with prosperity and confidence in Chinese culture, this will give you the idea of where i am going with intentional dates, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Summer_Olympics_opening_ceremony

Four years ago was centenary of "The Armistice of World War One",  The Armistice was the first part of two designed to end W.W.1., the other was The Treaty of Versailles, so all armies set down arms at 11am on the 11th day of the 11th month 1918, so could this be deliberate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_11_November_1918

Many soldiers died before The Armistice, so it would be controversial to think that the date and time was intentional! Eleven is a master number as many here will know by interest in metaphysical subjects:-

https://www.numerology.com/articles/about-numerology/master-number-11/

The co-incidences keep coming, as Saint Martin of Tours is the Patron Saint of Soldiers, and his feast day is 11th November, obviously this date is very old in the church which is far older than W.W.1., link below:-

https://aleteia.org/2014/11/11/saint-martin-of-tours-who-raised-three-people-from-the-dead/

America observes this as Veterans Day, in UK we call this Remembrance Day, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day

The Germans were trying to surrender a month earlier than 11/11/1918, i will discuss this later with links!
America didn't sign the Treaty of Versailles, they thought the terms were too harsh, which could lead to another war 20 years later, they were right! They signed a separate agreement with Germany, Link doesn't work properly, click on "Search for US-Germany Peace Treaty in other text", which should lead you to the document. Please read small print at top of document....."Came into force with exchange of ratification on 11/11/1921".

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/US–Germany_Peace_Treaty

The Ottoman Empire mobilized for war and sent out fatwa's on 11/11/1914, although declared war on 14/11/1914, some members may feel that the date of declaring war could reasonable be date of the fatwa's

https://www.historytoday.com/archive/jihad-1914

It is interesting that some started war and others ended war on the same date, so stretches the odds of chance!
In order to understand exactly what went wrong back in the summer of 1914, we need to look no further than examine the key alliances that happened between 1879 and 1907, ending with "The Triple Entente".
In fact these treaties were alliances that the major nations signed in fear of each other declaring war, yet made all Europe vulnerable to a terrorist attack, bringing the major nations into an involuntary "Dance of Death", and a war that most did not want!
Saint Vitus Day 1389 and "The Battle of Kosovo Poyle marks the beginning of the Serbian nation, the spirit of togetherness that saw the Serbian peoples unite against the Turkish invader.
Obviously the date changes if valued by the Julian Calendar or the present Gregorian day method, however Saint Vitus Day or Vidovdan is 28th June, and there are grounds to speculate that 28th June 1914 may have been chosen as the trigger date of W.W.1. We have a juicy secret society involved in this called "The Black Hand!".
More about Vidovdan and serbian beliefs on this national day are below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidovdan

Two bullets fired on a Sarajevo street on a sunny June morning in 1914 set in motion a series of events that shaped the world we live in today, W.W.1., W.W.2., the Cold War, and our difficulties in the Middle East all trace their origin to the gunshots that interrupted that summer day, 28th June 1914, Saint Vitus Day.
The victims, Arch-duke Ferdinand, on his wedding anniversary, heir to the throne of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and his wife Sophie were shot by 19 year old Gavrilo Princip who burned with the fire of Slavic nationalism, he envisioned the death of the Arch-duke as the key that would unlock the shackles binding his people to the Austro_Hungarian Empire. He was well picked as most of the conspirators were dying from TB, therefore didn't mind being martyers, very clever Mr Dimitrijevic and the probably metaphysical Black Hand Society.

Serbia figured prominently in the plot, providing the guns, ammunition and training that made the assassination possible, they may also have seen a symbolic connectionto the Battle of Kosovo Poyle, so in theory used that date for this auspicious event in history.
Gavrilo Princip become an unwitting "Pied Piper", as this assassination precipitated the Austro-Hungarian declaration of war against Serbia and started the involuntary dance of death or Saint Vitus Dance of W.W.1.
The Trigger for war was the assassination of Arch-duke Ferdinand on Saint Vitus Day, 28th June 1914, link below:-
Most people regard 28th June 1919 as the auspicious date of surrender involving the second part for the end of war being the Treaty of Versailles, which just happens to be Saint Vitus Day, 28th June 1919.
https://www.awm.gov.au/collection/ART16770
What a crazy world we live in!
Tomorrow i will report on the "Black Hand", the motif was an arm carrying a flag with the skull and cross bones on it, a poison bottle, a dagger dripping blood and a fizzing bomb, true events can be stranger than fiction!    i will show parans later.

Kepler produced his third law of planetary motion in 1618,  he may have done it on this year as Phi can be 1.618:-

https://knappily.com/onthisday/johannes-kepler-proves-his-third-law-of-planetary-motion-343

He was living in Linz, Austria at the time.

He had to be careful of inquisition, so could of created a code.

adding link

Hi Nungali,

I thought i would add to your interest in Australia, i have already explained the Inaurguration of Australia on link below:-

I thought i would add the sad case of The Aboriginal Tent Embassy that was established on Australia Day in the Capital in 1972, being 26th January as swown below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tent_Embassy

Graph below showing Egyptian day marker at location, as Sun rises, Sirius Sets:-

C39zMVI.png

I will catch up with World War one tomorrow.

HMs Sirius has a special place in Australian history.

Another report about the original HMS Sirius can be read below:-

https://www.modelerscentral.com/model-ship-kits/modellers-shipyard/hms-sirius-flag-ship-of-the-first-fleet-1787/

You will find that the ship was named the Berwick originally but was renamed Sirius on 12th October 1786.
I need to show two astronomy graphs, both obviously at the same time, below i'm showing the Sun setting on 11th October 1786, being ancient Greek day marker, the other graph will be shown on next picture:-

bb5c8fa3ad.png

I think the location of Sirius at time of renaming would be Deptford near estuary of the River Thames, where shipbuilders were during that time, perhaps the ship was having a minor refit. Anyhow the ship was named on 12th Oct. 1786 and we know that able seaman John Conway joined the crew on 28th October 1786 at Deptford, link below:-

https://hmssirius.com.au/john-conway-able-seaman-hms-sirius-1788/

So as Sun set at location of HMS Sirius, Sirius star clicked into place on the Nadir at Due North, i would be astonished to find that this was not by deliberate human involvement!

ho5c8fa989.png

The Allies sent a humerous reply to Ottoman Empire for sending out fatwa's for war on 11/11/1914, it must have been a nightmare, Armistice of Mudros, as it came into force at noon on 31st October 1918, happy Halloween!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_Mudros

Sirius rising with the Sun is believed to be very powerful in esoteric groups, the date was chosen at location of Sevres, France, for reason of beliefs that it would hold the partitioned Ottoman Empire to the rules of surrender laid down in the Treaty of Sevres on 10th August 1920, link below that will correspond to astronomy graph:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Sèvres

ow5bbcae35.png

It is time to investigate Dragutin Dimitrijevic the "Boss" of the Black Hand Society that Murdered Arch-duke Ferdinand on 28th June 1914, and why he had the code name of "Apis" or the "Bee".

https://net.lib.byu.edu/estu/wwi/comment/blk-hand.html

Dragutin Dimitrijevic, the Grand Master of Black Hand wasn't against assassinating Serbian kings as well, please read link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_I_of_Serbia

Midnight day marker shown below with Alnilam on Nadir or I.C.:-

dp5bbf5e9e.pngWhen Dragutin Dimitrijevic that had a code name of "Apis and the Bee", assassinated Alexander the first or Aleksandar Obrendvic on 11th June 1903 in Belgrade, he wrote of his actions in the sky,  Firstly his code Name Apis is associated with Osiris, please read link below:-

https://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bullcult/

Many masonic associations use a bee hive as a symbol, i suspect that "The Black Hand" was a fringe masonic society unconnected to regular masons, obviously also the Skull and Cross Bones is another symbol that masons use being on the motif of Black Hand, however i don't think the vast "Normal" masons were involved.
Most knew that messing about in the Balkans could cause another war, I'm fond of Otto Von Bismarck quote's being "If there is another war in Europe, it will come out of some damned silly thing in the Balkans". He died in 1898, but was right in 1914!!!

If you scroll down link below to "THRONE NAME", you will see where the fascination with the bee originally came from:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_royal_titulary

There is a very rare book that is very expensive and out of print, few libraries have it, it is by W.A.Dolph Owings and is called "The Sarajevo Trial", if you look under references on link below, you will see it mentioned:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Bridge

It is a scholarly transcript of the court notes regarding the conspirators of the Assassination of Arch-duke Ferdinand on 28th June 1914.
To give a clue how rare it is , Australian University Libraries only have five copies.
I am including pages where fringe masons of Europe where implicated in the assassination by the conspirators under oath, they were mostly suffering from TB, which was fatal during that time so had no reason to lie.

Below are pages from the book, which i have:-

sn5bc08e10.png

tx5bc09f8f.png

ft5bc0a8eb.png

gb5bc0ad97.png

gb5bc0ad97.png

adding info.

Sign in to follow this