Nuralshamal

Auras, seeing them, and their meaning

Auras?

I started perceiving auras and energies in "my minds eye" (after practicing meditation, mindfulness, qigong, mantras etc for now almost 10 years).

Meaning that I would perceive these things with my physical eyes closed. Just like when you visualise something in your mind. It's like there's a screen inside your head. When you close your physical eyes, it's dark. Except when this phenomenon start to happen, it's like you see these things where there would normally be only darkness.

However, in the past 2 years, it would sometimes happen that I with my physical eyes would see "shimmering / energetic disturbances" around people. Almost like when you look into nature on a very hot day, and you can see the heat creating vapor, which then rises through the air, and somehow waves/shimmers just above the ground.

This would only happen sometimes. When outside at night, when it's completely dark, I would see a hint of color around people's silhouettes (which were otherwise dark/black/grey because it was night).

Just last week, I read a post on a hindu spiritual blog website, which claimed that everyone can see auras in only 3-5 attempts, no matter if they've ever practiced any meditation, mantras or anything. Even a complete newb can do it.

I was quite curious, because the claim sounded a bit too fantastic.

However, I did the exercise, and I was shocked!

You just sit with your hands pointing towards each other, and you put a white piece of paper behind them. Then you let your eyes "unfocus" or "zone out", "gaze into the empty space" or "use your peripheral vision". I tried it, and after a few minutes, I saw a white outline around my fingers.

Because you're "zoned out" with your eyes, it doesn't really feel real. It feels like maybe your eyes are playing a trick on you.

However, in the next part of the exercise, when you've seen the white outline, you slowly move the fingers away from each other. It takes a few tries, because as soon as you move, you automatically start looking "normally" with your eyes, instead of the "unfocused" or "peripheral" way. But once you get it, you move your fingers, and the white outline remains all throughout.

After I managed to do it a few times, suddenly the white "beam" of light between my fingers got flooded with colors. I was blown away!

I made my girlfriend do it, who hasn't really done much spiritually, and after 3 days of spending 2-10 minutes each day, she had the same experience of the beam of white light between the fingers getting flooded with colors as well.

I find this very curious, and almost can't believe that it's true everyone can see auras so easily.

I always believed that it's a natural byproduct of a genuine and authentic spiritual practice for many years (e.g. qigong, yoga meditation, mantras etc). Not that anyone can just gaze at their fingers and get it in a matter of a week's time.

I've been doing the exercise each day for the past 4 days now, and I can see that it becomes easier to "switch into" this unfocused way of looking. Further, I can now see the outline around my whole hand when doing it (instead of just the finger tip). However, if I turn my hands in certain ways, I don't see the colors, but just the white outline.

I am continuing the experiment, and trying to add a more difficult "progression" each day. Looking at each finger, then the whole hand, holding them in different manners etc. I hope to be able to progress to see it around every part of my own body (with the white paper background), and then maybe start trying to see it on others who stand against a background of a white wall. And then of course slowly progress to see it no matter the lighting or background, and around all living beings (if the current progression rate continues, it's probably going to take between 2-6 months of daily practice to reach that goal).

I just wanted to share this peculiar experience, and see if any one else feels like partaking in this experiment? Can it really be that easy?

Let me know how it goes, if you decide to try it :D

PS:
Here's the link to the blog where I read about it: https://psychologicallyastrology.com/2019/07/14/seeing-energy-learn-to-see-your-aura/

God bless you :)

• Like 1

The white outline is the etheric body.  Then there is the astral body and the mental body and the buddhic body etc

• Like 2

Maybe I'm just being boring now... but why is it important? :) 

I had all kinds of fun experiences like this before, especially on psychedelics.. Seeing with eyes closed... Rainbow light filaments flooded all over my vision. Fractals and layers of fractals all over. Coloured lights above people's heads... Tracers around my fingers...

If one does not change... if it does not lead to more wisdom, knowledge, love... what is the point? 

Let's say you can see people's auras clearly.

You can sense areas of their bodies that are dysfunctional based on the colours (or your subjective interpretation of them).

What then? Is it your place to interfere and tell them what you see? Do you have the wisdom necessary to understand what you are seeing? What if you're seeing something but you're interpreting it incorrectly and giving false information on those grounds?

Is it just for fun? 

It just kinda seems like working on stuff like that on the spiritual journey, as a goal in itself, is pointing oneself and one's training in the wrong direction... but I am no master so what do I know :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, anshino23 said:

Is it just for fun? 

Some people just like to have fun :P 

I'm not one on of them, but it certainly seems people can enjoy experimenting with this kind of thing. I remember hearing an account of Daniel Ingram, or it could have been someone else with him, on a retreat he did - candle kasina for 7 or 10 days straight, and by his account it was quite a fun experience, where everyone just got together to focus on the candle flame nimitta, recounting experiences and just exploring.

That said, I agree with your post and feel similarly :) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, anshino23 said:

Is it your place to interfere and tell them what you see? 

Friends don't let friends give psychic readings.  I had a years-long falling out with one of my best friends over an unsolicited intuitive reading gone very wrong.  My witchy friend, as I teasingly called her, told me that a romantic relationship I was excited about wouldn't last.  I asked her to be more specific -- just how long would we have to be together before I could declare her prediction mistaken?  And she said: well let's put it this way, you won't be together until one of you dies.  Ouch!  The only thing that could prove her wrong would be death, mine or his.  Anyway, long story short, our friendship nearly ended but my relationship is going stronger than ever.  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

I'm quite surprised at the somewhat negative response and general consensus that seeing auras is somehow a waste of time, not useful, "mindless fun" etc.

The 5 physical senses we are endowed with, are what helps us navigate this life succesfully. E.g. something smells foul, you automatically steer clear of it, clean it up or get rid of it. Due to the information given to you by your sense of smell, you survive better in this life. On top of that, you even enjoy life better (nice aromas are actually "vapor qi" energizing you).

Similarly with the sense of sight: seeing people's body language during conversation, seeing pedestrians and other people in trafic, it's what allows you to survive. On top of that, it gives joy and pleasure to look at the beauty of nature, the face of your beloved, majestic animals, cute kittens & puppies etc.

This site is about qigong, working with the qi. If you can't feel the qi, if you can't sense it, it's like you're blind and mute in our physical world. You can't navigate properly, nor can you avoid bad things, nor can you fully enjoy life.

Seeing energy is allowing you to penetrate into the world of qi, and actually see what's happening. It removes the dangers of blind faith in a false teacher, wrong practice for years and years etc. It helps you in steering clear of bad, and enjoying the good. Just like normal vision does for you in the physical world.

It's a natural byproduct of correct qigong and meditation practice. You can see for yourself, whether your teacher really has qi or not. You can see whether the qigong and meditation you're doing really works for your energy.. or not.

You can see if you or your loved ones fall sick due to weather, wrong foods, or even due to black magic and evil spirits.

In short: you can see what's going on. No more guessing.

Surely having the correct information is what allows you to take the correct decisions. Whether in physical life, or in the world of qi.

24 minutes ago, Nuralshamal said:

you can see what's going on. No more guessing.

And in the proper circumstances, intervene

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nuralshamal said:

I'm quite surprised at the somewhat negative response and general consensus that seeing auras is somehow a waste of time, not useful, "mindless fun" etc.

I agree with you, Nuralshamal, that any kind of enhanced perceptual ability can be useful -- including seeing auras.  For many people though it's an easy leap to go from wow, I've got this unusual new ability to I must be a spiritually superior person.  Not to say that you would personally would make that leap, just that it's a danger.  That said, if I was minding my own business, diligently practicing away at my spiritual routines, and I suddenly gained the ability to see auras, I would take it (perhaps mistakenly?) as a sign of progress.  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

Auras?

I started perceiving auras and energies in "my minds eye" (after practicing meditation, mindfulness, qigong, mantras etc for now almost 10 years).

Meaning that I would perceive these things with my physical eyes closed. Just like when you visualise something in your mind. It's like there's a screen inside your head. When you close your physical eyes, it's dark. Except when this phenomenon start to happen, it's like you see these things where there would normally be only darkness.

However, in the past 2 years, it would sometimes happen that I with my physical eyes would see "shimmering / energetic disturbances" around people. Almost like when you look into nature on a very hot day, and you can see the heat creating vapor, which then rises through the air, and somehow waves/shimmers just above the ground.

This would only happen sometimes. When outside at night, when it's completely dark, I would see a hint of color around people's silhouettes (which were otherwise dark/black/grey because it was night).

Just last week, I read a post on a hindu spiritual blog website, which claimed that everyone can see auras in only 3-5 attempts, no matter if they've ever practiced any meditation, mantras or anything. Even a complete newb can do it.

I was quite curious, because the claim sounded a bit too fantastic.

However, I did the exercise, and I was shocked!

You just sit with your hands pointing towards each other, and you put a white piece of paper behind them. Then you let your eyes "unfocus" or "zone out", "gaze into the empty space" or "use your peripheral vision". I tried it, and after a few minutes, I saw a white outline around my fingers.

Because you're "zoned out" with your eyes, it doesn't really feel real. It feels like maybe your eyes are playing a trick on you.

However, in the next part of the exercise, when you've seen the white outline, you slowly move the fingers away from each other. It takes a few tries, because as soon as you move, you automatically start looking "normally" with your eyes, instead of the "unfocused" or "peripheral" way. But once you get it, you move your fingers, and the white outline remains all throughout.

After I managed to do it a few times, suddenly the white "beam" of light between my fingers got flooded with colors. I was blown away!

I made my girlfriend do it, who hasn't really done much spiritually, and after 3 days of spending 2-10 minutes each day, she had the same experience of the beam of white light between the fingers getting flooded with colors as well.

I find this very curious, and almost can't believe that it's true everyone can see auras so easily.

I always believed that it's a natural byproduct of a genuine and authentic spiritual practice for many years (e.g. qigong, yoga meditation, mantras etc). Not that anyone can just gaze at their fingers and get it in a matter of a week's time.

I've been doing the exercise each day for the past 4 days now, and I can see that it becomes easier to "switch into" this unfocused way of looking. Further, I can now see the outline around my whole hand when doing it (instead of just the finger tip). However, if I turn my hands in certain ways, I don't see the colors, but just the white outline.

I am continuing the experiment, and trying to add a more difficult "progression" each day. Looking at each finger, then the whole hand, holding them in different manners etc. I hope to be able to progress to see it around every part of my own body (with the white paper background), and then maybe start trying to see it on others who stand against a background of a white wall. And then of course slowly progress to see it no matter the lighting or background, and around all living beings (if the current progression rate continues, it's probably going to take between 2-6 months of daily practice to reach that goal).

I just wanted to share this peculiar experience, and see if any one else feels like partaking in this experiment? Can it really be that easy?

Let me know how it goes, if you decide to try it :D

PS:
Here's the link to the blog where I read about it: https://psychologicallyastrology.com/2019/07/14/seeing-energy-learn-to-see-your-aura/

1 hour ago, Nuralshamal said:

The 5 physical senses we are endowed with, are what helps us navigate this life succesfully. E.g. something smells foul, you automatically steer clear of it, clean it up or get rid of it. Due to the information given to you by your sense of smell, you survive better in this life. On top of that, you even enjoy life better (nice aromas are actually "vapor qi" energizing you).

Similarly with the sense of sight: seeing people's body language during conversation, seeing pedestrians and other people in trafic, it's what allows you to survive. On top of that, it gives joy and pleasure to look at the beauty of nature, the face of your beloved, majestic animals, cute kittens & puppies etc.

This site is about qigong, working with the qi. If you can't feel the qi, if you can't sense it, it's like you're blind and mute in our physical world. You can't navigate properly, nor can you avoid bad things, nor can you fully enjoy life.

Seeing energy is allowing you to penetrate into the world of qi, and actually see what's happening. It removes the dangers of blind faith in a false teacher, wrong practice for years and years etc. It helps you in steering clear of bad, and enjoying the good. Just like normal vision does for you in the physical world.

It's a natural byproduct of correct qigong and meditation practice. You can see for yourself, whether your teacher really has qi or not. You can see whether the qigong and meditation you're doing really works for your energy.. or not.

You can see if you or your loved ones fall sick due to weather, wrong foods, or even due to black magic and evil spirits.

Surely having the correct information is what allows you to take the correct decisions. Whether in physical life, or in the world of qi.

I don't think people are being negative, merely questioning the utility of it

Ill spare you the  long explanation (because its going to cause drama if I do go into it), but this isn't an aura you are seeing. It has to do with the cone and rod cells of the eye

Heres a more helpful tip

If you want  to develop subtle vision,  then train in neigong. 

To cut to the chase, it involves a quite profound change (one that's not subtle, oddly enough) 

In short, its a lot harder (and a lot weirder) than you might think :) 

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a martial arts friend who referred to it as a "trick of the eye". Having said that, I catch glimpses of people's auras or my aura now and again when looking indoors if in front of a plain light to medium colored background and I don't consider myself a particularly highly developed person on any level. Is it a trick of the eye or a perhaps a sign of development? Haven't a clue, but it's fun when it happens. Go with it if it's calling to you.

I have another friend with an Aura 6000 camera (don't bother with those crappy computer software ones). Some years ago he worked with a psychic. She would tell you your aura color(s) and give a short reading then my friend would take an aura picture after the reading to confirm what she saw. Of course, lots of skeptics about Aura cameras, but as they matched up makes you wonder...

BTW, the man who developed the Aura 6000 camera can see auras. He was an engineer who wanted to invent something where people could see what he saw. He's retired now and the company was sold. I am told they will run out of the film for the camera as the film is no longer being manufactured, but if you can find someone with the genuine Aura 6000 camera maybe try to see your aura or a friend's and then get a picture taken to see if it matches up. Might be a fun experiment.

8 hours ago, -_sometimes said:

Some people just like to have fun :P 

I'm not one on of them,

Awww ,  not even  .......   sometimes  ? 

8 hours ago, -_sometimes said:

but it certainly seems people can enjoy experimenting with this kind of thing. I remember hearing an account of Daniel Ingram, or it could have been someone else with him, on a retreat he did - candle kasina for 7 or 10 days straight, and by his account it was quite a fun experience, where everyone just got together to focus on the candle flame nimitta, recounting experiences and just exploring.

That said, I agree with your post and feel similarly :) 

Developing such vision is .... or used to be .... part of magical training . It had a reason .  All such experiments and workings should. I was taught to write them up and keep a record, and the first subject of that record for each experiment or working  should be ' AIM' ... then you go on to METHOD, EQUIPMENT ... etc . Just like I was taught to write up a high school science experiment .

But that is very 'old fashioned' nowadays . ' AIM'  is 'old school'     ;) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

Indeed !   But this is a long way from your first post and your experiments  there .  How will you bridge from where you are now ( post 1 ) to this above ideal ?   How / who with  will you train, develop ,  link what you see to diagnosis , test 'spirits' , etc .

Dont take that as a criticism , I think its something significant to think about though .

7 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

I don't think people are being negative, merely questioning the utility of it

Ill spare you the  long explanation (because its going to cause drama if I do go into it), but this isn't an aura you are seeing. It has to do with the cone and rod cells of the eye

89775de37b8fc052fd38850fc8c70b11--migrai

7 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

Heres a more helpful tip

If you want  to develop subtle vision,  then train in neigong. 

To cut to the chase, it involves a quite profound change (one that's not subtle, oddly enough) 

In short, its a lot harder (and a lot weirder) than you might think :) 

16 hours ago, Lairg said:

The white outline is the etheric body.  Then there is the astral body and the mental body and the buddhic body etc

15 hours ago, Lairg said:

And in the proper circumstances, intervene

Thanks for your comments @Lairg:D

Do you have any interesting stories or experiences to share? :D

Yes, I feel like it helps to be able to see things clearly (in yourself and in others' energy). It helps to know which small thing oneself or the other can do, that would give the most "bang for your buck".

For instance, my own weakness is the kidney system. If I meditate on my kidneys or bladder, everything in my system improves. I still work on everything when I practice qigong and meditation, but it helps me when I'm pressed for time, to see what the "weakest link in the chain" is, and then target that.

15 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I agree with you, Nuralshamal, that any kind of enhanced perceptual ability can be useful -- including seeing auras.  For many people though it's an easy leap to go from wow, I've got this unusual new ability to I must be a spiritually superior person.  Not to say that you would personally would make that leap, just that it's a danger.  That said, if I was minding my own business, diligently practicing away at my spiritual routines, and I suddenly gained the ability to see auras, I would take it (perhaps mistakenly?) as a sign of progress.  

Hey @liminal_luke:D

Yes, great point. I agree, there's always the ego trap :D hopefully the guidance of one's teacher can help here.

I also agree about the "sign of progress".

Thanks for sharing :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

Awww ,  not even  .......   sometimes  ? 

Developing such vision is .... or used to be .... part of magical training . It had a reason .  All such experiments and workings should. I was taught to write them up and keep a record, and the first subject of that record for each experiment or working  should be ' AIM' ... then you go on to METHOD, EQUIPMENT ... etc . Just like I was taught to write up a high school science experiment .

But that is very 'old fashioned' nowadays . ' AIM'  is 'old school'     ;) 

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

Indeed !   But this is a long way from your first post and your experiments  there .  How will you bridge from where you are now ( post 1 ) to this above ideal ?   How / who with  will you train, develop ,  link what you see to diagnosis , test 'spirits' , etc .

Dont take that as a criticism , I think its something significant to think about though .

Hey @Nungali

Yes, I agree, the aim or main intention is definitely of paramount importance. For everything in life, including spirituality :) My own aim is harmony. Harmony in my bodies (physical, energy, spiritual), harmony in my relations (girlfriend, family, friends, collegues) and harmony with the universe (all living beings). Meditation and qigong helps with that, as well as introspection, getting rid of bad habits and cultivating good habits. I also see a use for aura reading here (in assisting with diagnosis of myself or others who need and ask for help).

Yes, I agree about the "bridge". It all depends on the individual person and their development. For me personally, I feel one should reach a certain level of "mastery" of whatever practice one is doing (e.g. qigong, meditation, mantras, rituals etc), and only then start experimenting with these things (under the guidance and protection of your teacher)

God bless you!

7 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

my own weakness is the kidney system. If I meditate on my kidneys or bladder, everything in my system improves.

There are hooks in your kidneys.  So visualize the hooks and follow the "fishing lines" to find who/what put in the hooks. (Female with the left and male in the right?) 

Send light from your heart to the hookers, and use heart-light to push the hooks out of your kidneys, and use heart-light to fill up the holes.

Offer the hooks to the hookers.  If they will not accept them, drop the hooks into the Earth. 

If they do not accept the hooks, you will need to check every day to see if the hooks have been replaced.   Such hookers are almost always victims themselves

7 minutes ago, Lairg said:

There are hooks in your kidneys.  So visualize the hooks and follow the "fishing lines" to find who/what put in the hooks. (Female with the left and male in the right?) 

Send light from your heart to the hookers, and use heart-light to push the hooks out of your kidneys, and use heart-light to fill up the holes.

Offer the hooks to the hookers.  If they will not accept them, drop the hooks into the Earth. 

If they do not accept the hooks, you will need to check every day to see if the hooks have been replaced.   Such hookers are almost always victims themselves

s-l400.jpg

Hey guys, it's been some time now, did anyone actually try the aura reading experiment?

Let me know what you're experiencing :D 

I have been practicing 2-10 minutes each day, and I must say I'm quite impressed.

Each day the colors change, and it follows with the moods and energy levels. I only have a week or two of observations now, so I can't yet start connecting it completely. However, when the energy levels are high, the colors are stronger and clearer. When the energy levels are low, it's more white, and the colors are not as clear.

I have also noticed that the energy of each finger is slighty different from each other. 

This is something I would like to investigate :D of course I've been reading online about aura colors etc, but I only find a limited amount of the sites actually credible.

In Master Wu's qigong the pinky is the spiritually the water element, the ring finger is wood, middle finger is fire, index finger is metal and thumb is earth.

In yoga mudras, the ring finger is earth, pinky is water, thumb is fire, index is air and middle finger is akash (energy/space). 

I can't really make a connection between either of the theories of the fingers' elements (neither Wu nor Yoga mudras) and my own aura color observations yet.

When I meditate and all chakras are strong, all colors of the rainbow are present on each finger. When I'm very sexually active, the thumb gets a lot of red energy in the "rainbow" of colors. Furthermore, my ring finger's energy is always much stronger and clearer than the others (every single day so far). The other fingers' energy varies each day (with the thumb changing with more sexual activity).

Further with more sexual activity, the index finger get's more yellow energy in the rainbow.

Those are the only patterns I've noticed so far.

Does anyone of you guys have a theory as to explain the observation of patterns below? :D

1) all colors of the rainbow present on all fingers,
2) ring finger's energy is always stronger and clearer than the rest,
3) when tired, the energy is more whitish (it's a rainbow, but it's like it's wrapped in white instead of clear and sparkly colors)
4) when sexually active the thumb has more red, and the index has more yellow (in their respective rainbows)
5) when in a more "personal" mood, when I'm going deep through my own soul, memories etc, the rainbow disappears, and the color is either deep and calming green, or a deep and beautiful blue for a while. As soon as I return to my normal state, the rainbow colors are back.

Looking forward to hear your guys' experiences with the aura reading experiment, or theories about the patterns I've observed in the colors :)

God bless you!

Since my last post, I've made two new observations related to my aura.

1) Hindu Prayer Ritual - Mahaganapati Panchopachara Puja (5 offerings to the Elephant God of the Muladhara Chakra),
2) Hindu Fire Ritual - Chandi Devi Homa (Offerings put into the fire to the Warrior Goddess of the Navel Chakra)

1) Hindu Prayer Ritual - Mahaganapati Panchopachara Puja (5 offerings to the Elephant God of the Muladhara Chakra)
Firstly, I've performed a hindu prayer ritual called pancopachara puja to MahaGanapati (the elephant God). This I've done daily since my last post.

The ritual consists of different prayers, mantras, mudras, offerings and visualisations. It is done using specific materials. In my case:
Plates made of pure copper and some in pure silver,
A bell of pure silver,
A clay lamp lit with ghee and a cotton wick,
A pure silver incense stand,
Herbal incense,
Red or yellow roseflowers (different colors on different days),
Sandalwood powder in a pure silver container,
Silver spoon and vessel,
Food offering (dates, bananas or apples),
Fresh water,
Camphor,
Tambulan (suger and herbs wrapped in a herbal leaf)
Brass statue of Mahaganapati.

You say different mantras and do different mudras and visualisations, as you place an offering representing each of the five elements to the Mahaganapati statue (flower for akash/energy, sandalwood powder for earth, incense for air, flame for fire, food offering for water, tambulan and camphor for the mind)

What I've noticed is, since doing this daily 10 minute ritual, the rainbow between my fingers has been wrapped in a golden color.

My understanding and experience is that the ritual activates all 7 chakras, encourage a feeling of devotion as well as is educational (in how you use the 5 elements, understanding how the forces of nature operate using these 5 elements, in the natural world as well as in your body).

When I read online, the golden color is usually associated with the Divine. So I'm pretty impressed that a small 10 minute ritual can connect your energy field to the divine energy field! :D (in case we accept this meaning of the golden color).

I approach these hindu rituals with a qigong mindset, simply as a way of working with your energy and the energy of nature and the universe. The energy present in the offerings are also made available to you, as you offer them to the deity, the deity mirrors the energy back to you. It's simply a tool for cultivating your energy to higher levels.

All the worship and pujas are simply in the beginning, because most people are naturally externally oriented. When you go to the highest level, you realize the Divine within through internal means (meditation). But until then, why not do both, experience the benefits as well as learn something new ;) in the end, you feel the presence of the Divine to be all pervading (internal and external merge as one).

2) Hindu Fire Ritual - Chandi Devi Homa (Offerings put into the fire to the Warrior Goddess of the Navel Chakra)
I've performed a single hindu fire ritual known as "homa" this week. I did it to Chandi Devi (Durga/Chamunda). She is related to the navel chakra. This chakra is associated with yellow color and the element of fire.

After performing this fire ritual (it's been 3 days now since the ritual), the yellow in the rainbow of all my fingers' aura has increased manifold in sharpness and clarity of color.

Furthermore, now it is as if the rainbow itself is enwrapped/engulfed in a clear, yellow color.

This has been consistent everyday for the last 3 days (after the homa).

Pretty interesting!

Conclusion
I simply take it to mean that these different rituals actually have a powerful energetic effect on your system.

I'm continuing my reasearch ;)

Invitation
Anyone out there, I'm inviting your to share in this experiment. Try to see the aura between your fingertips, note down the colors each day and try to associate it with your mood, energy levels, spiritual practice etc. Then see if you can match the changes in color with the spiritual practices you do.

I would love to discuss our observations so we can help each other grow in spirituality and understanding of the workings of energy and the aura (so we can better use our skills and knowledge with precision when healing ourselves and others).

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 8:07 PM, Nuralshamal said:

Since my last post, I've made two new observations related to my aura.

1) Hindu Prayer Ritual - Mahaganapati Panchopachara Puja (5 offerings to the Elephant God of the Muladhara Chakra),

1) Hindu Prayer Ritual - Mahaganapati Panchopachara Puja (5 offerings to the Elephant God of the Muladhara Chakra)
Firstly, I've performed a hindu prayer ritual called pancopachara puja to MahaGanapati (the elephant God). This I've done daily since my last post.

The ritual consists of different prayers, mantras, mudras, offerings and visualisations. It is done using specific materials. In my case:
Plates made of pure copper and some in pure silver,
A bell of pure silver,
A clay lamp lit with ghee and a cotton wick,
A pure silver incense stand,
Herbal incense,
Red or yellow roseflowers (different colors on different days),
Sandalwood powder in a pure silver container,
Silver spoon and vessel,
Food offering (dates, bananas or apples),
Fresh water,
Camphor,
Tambulan (suger and herbs wrapped in a herbal leaf)
Brass statue of Mahaganapati.

You say different mantras and do different mudras and visualisations, as you place an offering representing each of the five elements to the Mahaganapati statue (flower for akash/energy, sandalwood powder for earth, incense for air, flame for fire, food offering for water, tambulan and camphor for the mind)

What I've noticed is, since doing this daily 10 minute ritual, the rainbow between my fingers has been wrapped in a golden color.

My understanding and experience is that the ritual activates all 7 chakras, encourage a feeling of devotion as well as is educational (in how you use the 5 elements, understanding how the forces of nature operate using these 5 elements, in the natural world as well as in your body).

When I read online, the golden color is usually associated with the Divine. So I'm pretty impressed that a small 10 minute ritual can connect your energy field to the divine energy field! :D (in case we accept this meaning of the golden color).

I approach these hindu rituals with a qigong mindset, simply as a way of working with your energy and the energy of nature and the universe. The energy present in the offerings are also made available to you, as you offer them to the deity, the deity mirrors the energy back to you. It's simply a tool for cultivating your energy to higher levels.

All the worship and pujas are simply in the beginning, because most people are naturally externally oriented. When you go to the highest level, you realize the Divine within through internal means (meditation). But until then, why not do both, experience the benefits as well as learn something new ;) in the end, you feel the presence of the Divine to be all pervading (internal and external merge as one).

I've performed a single hindu fire ritual known as "homa" this week. I did it to Chandi Devi (Durga/Chamunda). She is related to the navel chakra. This chakra is associated with yellow color and the element of fire.

After performing this fire ritual (it's been 3 days now since the ritual), the yellow in the rainbow of all my fingers' aura has increased manifold in sharpness and clarity of color.

Furthermore, now it is as if the rainbow itself is enwrapped/engulfed in a clear, yellow color.

This has been consistent everyday for the last 3 days (after the homa).

Pretty interesting!

Conclusion
I simply take it to mean that these different rituals actually have a powerful energetic effect on your system.

I'm continuing my reasearch ;)

Invitation
Anyone out there, I'm inviting your to share in this experiment. Try to see the aura between your fingertips, note down the colors each day and try to associate it with your mood, energy levels, spiritual practice etc. Then see if you can match the changes in color with the spiritual practices you do.

I would love to discuss our observations so we can help each other grow in spirituality and understanding of the workings of energy and the aura (so we can better use our skills and knowledge with precision when healing ourselves and others).

Very nice post. I like this post i will definitely try this. And i will tell my results. Thank you very much 😊

• Like 1