dwai

Protection in dream state

Interesting stuff happens to me in the dream state. I’ve had 

teachers doing transmissions, empowering mantras, deities visiting, and so on over the years. Usually when that happens, there is a palpably different feel to the dreams. I’ve been lucid in my dreams for a long time now, but when these incidents happen, there is no “dream-like” feel at all - it’s like another dimension as happens in astral/causal realms. 

Had a dream of dark skinned deity a few weeks back. She appeared before me and punched  me hard in the chest. My heart started pulsating violently. 

Last night/This morning had a dream which was very interesting. Found myself in a state where I was being “attacked” by a being, appearing to me in the form of a girl I just happened to be in an elevator with. As soon as I entered the elevator, it seemed like I was transported to a different realm. The space in the elevator was like a large room. There were bodies wrapped up (mummies) stacked in row after row of what seemed like filing shelves. I realized it was not right, so I stopped and got off. 

And then I was back where I began, at the lobby of a building, this girl walking in front of me, into the elevator. Same thing happened - I’m back in the same room again! The girl started to float, and her eyes started glowing. I looked away, but she got closer, more menacing. As I turned towards the elevator door (away from the room), a voice in my ear whispered, “Om Phat!”

And I took a deep breath, and said, “Om Phat!” And the air felt hot and sharp, like a powerful bomb had gone off. The glowing stopped in the girl’s eyes, as if whatever was reaching out through her was temporarily gone, and there was confused look in her eyes. And then again the glowing started - I took another deep breath, and said, “Om hum phat svaha!”, and the glowing disappeared. The girl and I were back in a normal elevator. The elevator stopped, we got off and went our separate ways. The 

• Like 4

I've been doing a lot of devotional practice to Paramhansa Yogananda.  A few nights ago I had a really rough dream with some spirits who were not exactly friendly toward me.  I just kept reciting things like Jai Guru and Jai Sri Yogananda, imagining Yogananda; and the power of saying his name dispelled the danger and the spirits couldn't harm me.  Yogananda showed up and was doing using some powerful spiritual tool to give me energy so that I wouldn't be affected by the spirits.  He also gave me a brief teaching, but I'd rather keep what he told me private.  I will say that it had to do with the middle path being the best path to liberation.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Inner Alchemy said:

it had to do with the middle path being the best path to liberation.  

Quite so.  Too much light is as bad as too much dark.  A cyclical balance is required - adapted to each situation.

• Thanks 1