sabretooth

the magician of java

Hi mayte

I have read it and the sequel recently, and it made me feel frustrated they hoarding information because they really believe that certain malicious groups dont already know about such matters. There reasoning is that they keep it secret because they have the old fashioned cynical view, that the public will use the knowledge to harm.

I have posted some threads to find out more about the technique

Its a great book to read

cheers

has any one read Kosta's latest book or even managed to get a copy ?.

Many thank's.

sabretooth.

The latest? Does he have any books after Magus of Java and Nei Kung?

Im reading Magus of Java now and enjoy it a lot! Its very well written and contains a lot of entertaining stories. And also a lot of theory.

To me its a good intoduction to taoist alchemy, although John Chang say he dosent consider himself a taoist. He have never read Tao Te Ching, but thinks Lao Tzu is a very wise person!

There reasoning is that they keep it secret because they have the old fashioned cynical view, that the public will use the knowledge to harm
Well, I believe Kosta Danaos essentially "gave" himself cancer now by improper training. At least that's the rumor, I don't know the exact story...but I think he basically can't progress anymore now.

He has written four books, his latest was published by Inner traditions. You'll find it under his real name Kostas Dervenise.

EDIT: Correction - 'Dervenis'

Edited by seandenty

Hi all,

I'm very interested in Kosta's books and experiences. But I would like to talk to him directly. Does anybody know how to contact Kosta personally?

Or have any links that would help ?

Thx

Hi orb,

Kostas is no more associated with John Chang, and nei kung practise. He established a system of martial aplications and principles, called Pammachon. The website is www.pammachon.gr. His latest book is about martial arts in ancient Greece and the Mediterranean.I think in Inner Traditions, but i'm not so sure.

Take care

Zeus

Hi orb,

Kostas is no more associated with John Chang, and nei kung practise. He established a system of martial aplications and principles, called Pammachon. The website is www.pammachon.gr. His latest book is about martial arts in ancient Greece and the Mediterranean.I think in Inner Traditions, but i'm not so sure.

Take care

Zeus

So Kosta is no longer associated with John Change and Nei Kung Practices? Could you please elaborated on this. Do you know why? And how did you find out?

Thank you.

Artiss

So Kosta is no longer associated with John Change and Nei Kung Practices? Could you please elaborated on this. Do you know why? And how did you find out?

Thank you.

Artiss

Hi Artiss,

After sifu Chang closed the door for all westerners for further training, Kostas presented his own method of self defence called "Pammachon" based on his experience of 35 years on martial arts. The website is www.pammachon.gr

Kostas is my teacher, so I got all this info right from the source.

Take care

Zeus

Edited by Zeus

no riddle. just a simple inquiry.

do any of you guys know if there is a school

teaching martial arts, qigong yoga or meditation

in Mythimnia or another town on the island Lesbos?

I went there two years ago, and will go again this summer.

My instincts are telling me to go back.

Edited by rain

no riddle. just a simple inquiry.

do any of you guys know if there is a school

teaching martial arts, qigong yoga or meditation

in Mythimnia or another town on the island Lesbos?

I went there two years ago, and will go again this summer.

My instincts are telling me to go back.

Sorry my friend. I don't know. Sometimes, during summertime, some taiji guys visit greek islands for vacation+tai ji or yoga. But a regular school.. kind of difficult.

Regards

Zeus

Hi Artiss,

After sifu Chang closed the door for all westerners for further training, Kostas presented his own method of self defence called "Pammachon" based on his experience of 35 years on martial arts. The website is www.pammachon.gr

Kostas is my teacher, so I got all this info right from the source.

Take care

Zeus

It is sad to read that. I wish John Chang would continue to teach Kosta. Though I don't know the reasoning behind John's decision so I cant be mad. My respect goes to both of them.

Well, I will continue applying the the hints Kosta left in The Magus of Java and Nei Kung and when the time is right hopefully I will come across a teacher who can train my brother and I in the internal arts of true Nei Kung.

Thank you Zeus for your response,

Artiss

It is sad to read that. I wish John Chang would continue to teach Kosta. Though I don't know the reasoning behind John's decision so I cant be mad. My respect goes to both of them.

Well, I will continue applying the the hints Kosta left in The Magus of Java and Nei Kung and when the time is right hopefully I will come across a teacher who can train my brother and I in the internal arts of true Nei Kung.

Thank you Zeus for your response,

Artiss

Just bare in mind, not to pay enormous amounts of money to certain guys in the Net. They are only after cash. A small advice would be to follow some simple meditative method (what Kostas is suggesting in his book is just fine or another one) along with somekind of internal M.A. (Northern Wu style of tai ji is very good) of the YCGF Association, http://www.ycgf.org/

Z

Just bare in mind, not to pay enormous amounts of money to certain guys in the Net. They are only after cash. A small advice would be to follow some simple meditative method (what Kostas is suggesting in his book is just fine or another one) along with somekind of internal M.A. (Northern Wu style of tai ji is very good) of the YCGF Association, http://www.ycgf.org/

Z

Thank you for the advice Zeus. It is much appreciated.

Artiss

http://www.amazon.com/Martial-Arts-Ancient...2636&sr=8-1

Kostas's method of Pammachon is something special and he is a special teacher. Well worth checking out if you are interested in the martial arts. Kostas has gotten to the 'root' of the fighting arts and has a tremendous understanding of the principles underlying martial arts.

His students are also special people and great hosts, (hello 'Zeus', I look forward to seeing you again the end of the year my friend!)

http://www.amazon.com/Martial-Arts-Ancient...2636&sr=8-1

Kostas's method of Pammachon is something special and he is a special teacher. Well worth checking out if you are interested in the martial arts. Kostas has gotten to the 'root' of the fighting arts and has a tremendous understanding of the principles underlying martial arts.

His students are also special people and great hosts, (hello 'Zeus', I look forward to seeing you again the end of the year my friend!)

Looking forward too Mike!! Take care!!

Z

there is a student of mo pai in the lobby section

Edited by mwight