Swami Jai

What is the Kunlun Energy

It's a true alchemilcal process having it's beginning, and completion in source.

It's the completeion that many people want to know in advance.

Well, if it's a true alchemical process, then shouldn't the people who practice it know what the energy is? I don't think that I'm asking about something so vast in scope that it is beyond any description. If Kunlun is internal alchemy, then energy is the basic means by which inner transformations are made. And as something so fundamental, shouldn't the people practicing know what the energy is? Hasn't Max ever explained what it is, and if it is qi or not? Or does he just give poetic answers?

Or am I just going to get more "you can never understand it until you practice it" stuff? Because I'm not sure what good this sort of advice would do for me -- it sounds like even the people who have been actively practicing it don't know what the energy is.

Edited by styrofoamdog

:lol: the bothan spies still have not returned with a technical readout of this battlestation...

From what we've deduced so far, its a Ling energy, a spiritual energy. To practice is to attune yourself to this particular energy, a particular vibration if you will. Its qi, its just not yin or yang qi. This has all been discussed before :)

I think that's what the irritating thing is about all of these kunlun threads. About .02% of the posts contain something new, all the rest is people asking things that have already been gone over.

Edited by joeblast

All experience is the result of a particular neurochemical process. I agree with styrofoamdog, even the moderately inquisitive person would seek to understand the origin of such a purportedly profound experience as the "feels like flying" kunlun bliss. Can the promulgators of said be that incurious? Difficult to imagine that. What are the alternatives?...(reader to imagine)...

No disrespect intended Chris, genuinely curious...what do you experience when you view your kunlun-r-us bank account?

All experience is the result of a particular neurochemical process. I agree with styrofoamdog, even the moderately inquisitive person would seek to understand the origin of such a purportedly profound experience as the "feels like flying" kunlun bliss. Can the promulgators of said be that incurious? Difficult to imagine that. What are the alternatives?...(reader to imagine)...

No disrespect intended Chris, genuinely curious...what do you experience when you view your kunlun-r-us bank account?

Or is the particular neurochemical process the result of experience? B)

Cut your head off and then you can begin to understand the Tao.

Hi Chris,

these words remind me of my second shamanic dream-voyage:

raven came to me in a dark cave...I asked what I could offer him...

he answered: "give me your head and you will get my wings"...

so I did...

I was dancing fire in the sky...

and for now its good to be here...walking on earth...

enjoying the mud between my toes...being part of it all...

...closing my eyes, when the sun gets too bright...

Ciao,

Simone

Or is the particular neurochemical process the result of experience? B)

Most intimately linked are they...lack of willingness to experience the truth by means of answering it suggests discomfort with the question, or truth.

Guest winpro07

your head wont get it, even if your told what it is.

It can only be felt. Give it a try, and you will laugh too. The Great cosmic MysteRy is waitinG For You...Become one with Her!!!!!!! Too many Exclamamtions? Naw, I think the Mother Wants to hear your voice

Well, if it's a true alchemical process, then shouldn't the people who practice it know what the energy is? I don't think that I'm asking about something so vast in scope that it is beyond any description. If Kunlun is internal alchemy, then energy is the basic means by which inner transformations are made. And as something so fundamental, shouldn't the people practicing know what the energy is? Hasn't Max ever explained what it is, and if it is qi or not? Or does he just give poetic answers?

Or am I just going to get more "you can never understand it until you practice it" stuff? Because I'm not sure what good this sort of advice would do for me -- it sounds like even the people who have been actively practicing it don't know what the energy is.

Edited by winpro07

Winpro,

In level 1 kunlun do you strain much when you lift the heels? I mean how much effort do you use to hold the heels in place during the meditation?

WYG

Guest winpro07

I would try accepting the feminine as a guide through it. I mean if no seminars are available to you yet. She is always all around, and in other places too. Try thinking of what you love the Most, and get into the place you feel that love...It takes very very little love to do a great deal of work, but this isn't work...it's just letting go. I know it seems simplistic, but how much effort do we suppose god put into the whole creation? Was it a struggle, or just let it happen? God created me, and my feet simply started bouncing. I have watch them bounce for hours. There is no way to intend to make my feet go like that.. I love the Ren and Stimpy Idea, but i dont have television, so......

EDIT Just watch Ren, and Stimpy. It's practically the same thing

Winpro,

In level 1 kunlun do you strain much when you lift the heels? I mean how much effort do you use to hold the heels in place during the meditation?

WYG

I heard they actually found a way to keep god out of those new plazma sets, so watch it on an old boob-tube...not black and white

Edited by winpro07

Damn Dude, stop talking in riddles and just answer the question normally, if u dont want to just say so much easier and less painful to read that stuff you trying to put across.

Guest winpro07

I feel for you! Just let your feet go.....bouncing is not essential...

Like this have you ever sat in an airport for 16 hours. Did you feet start to bounce without you noticing? Bouncing feet without enjoyment is boring. Make it fun! you'll get it soon

Ren and stimpy, and that mongolian track! I love this stuff....Yes Yes I will get to formless form with right understanding of form to start with, then love, no, maybe sex, no,,,mhmmmm what is it? I knew the answere......shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh yeah! let go. I gotta geta tv. I love Ren, and Stimpy.

Guest winpro07

you are very welcome. Good luck with it. We are always only like an inch :D:D:D out of line with truth... its a very short walk.

Most intimately linked are they...lack of willingness to experience the truth by means of answering it suggests discomfort with the question, or truth.

That would imply that to answer the question is to experience the truth, which I disagree with. Simply put, oration falls light years short of the experiential process. People keep snuffing at kunlun practitioner's attempts at analogous descriptions of what this energy is or what it does - how would you describe paying attention to an energy, a vibration, when you wont know what it is unless you experience it? (and then subsequently trying to figure out a 'physical' process by which it acts, how it acts, what it does...) We're in a tough position here :D If you havent gotten somewhat of a clue from all of the discussion here combined with trunk's description, then...I know I dont have the words to convey proper meaning...yet :) Nobody's avoiding the questions, a bunch of us do our best to describe it and relate our experiences...but we're not avoiding the question!

Joe - describe how salt tastes to a person who has never tasted it! Now!

As far as I'm concerned, if you can't do that, well you're just avoiding the truth. :rolleyes::P

That would imply that to answer the question is to experience the truth, which I disagree with. Simply put, oration falls light years short of the experiential process. People keep snuffing at kunlun practitioner's attempts at analogous descriptions of what this energy is or what it does - how would you describe paying attention to an energy, a vibration, when you wont know what it is unless you experience it? (and then subsequently trying to figure out a 'physical' process by which it acts, how it acts, what it does...) We're in a tough position here :D If you havent gotten somewhat of a clue from all of the discussion here combined with trunk's description, then...I know I dont have the words to convey proper meaning...yet :) Nobody's avoiding the questions, a bunch of us do our best to describe it and relate our experiences...but we're not avoiding the question!

Guest winpro07

it seems like the real world is 12 hours ahead of this train station, or where ever it is im sitting?

That would imply that to answer the question is to experience the truth, which I disagree with. Simply put, oration falls light years short of the experiential process.

No and yes respectively. All correct answers are founded in truth. All experiential processes are a manifestation of all there is. Some kind souls orate their experiences. Less kind ones sell them. They lighten your wallet while offering "feels like flying" experiences...being unwilling to describe how or why you will (purportedly) experience said...nor what they will experience when viewing your money in their bank account. These may be persons to be circumspect about giving your money to.

No and yes respectively. All correct answers are founded in truth. All experiential processes are a manifestation of all there is. Some kind souls orate their experiences. Less kind ones sell them. They lighten your wallet while offering "feels like flying" experiences...being unwilling to describe how or why you will (purportedly) experience said...nor what they will experience when viewing your money in their bank account. These may be persons to be circumspect about giving your money to.

Xeno,

Are you actually into Taoism?

If so, could you please describe the Tao and every possible experience one might have? Be thorough now so that no fearful soul is left shivering in the dark. Please answer all questions such that you effectively eliminate any possibility for a unique subjective experience.

After all, people SHOULD know all of these answers BEFORE considering placing that first tentative foot on the path. Take the "mystery" out of the Great Mystery.

[For those of you who are hopelessly literal-minded, this is the point where I remove tongue from cheek].

Seriously, man, is your "feels like flying" reference taken from my old roller coaster spoof?

I am genuinely curious why you of NO experience continues to insult all of those here who have had direct, first-hand experience with this practice. What is that about?

It doesn't make sense.

You remind me of the people in school who would stand outside of a party and tell everyone going in and coming out how much the party sucks without ever going in themselves. Of course, they all just shake their heads at your crazy arse because you obviously don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Mantra68

So I started this discussion, which has now evolved into a new being, and would like to lust give what I have learned from here.

In order to understand Kunlun, you first have to understand there is nothing to understand. Its is both abstract and orderly in nature. It is truly the path of no more learning. The last thing you learn is that there is nothing too learn, only experience and through that experience we know kunlun.

Thank you everyone who has contributed to this discussion even if your only purpose here was to discredit others by trying to tear away their experiences, which is now inherit in their being and permanent in structure.

Once you have the experience and let your mind settle down from all the excitement from the experiences than you naturally fall out of understanding and become standing.

know.ledge- a ledge of experience

under.standing- standing under the ledge of knowledge.

be knowledge. live in the light

Chris, I ask reasonably answerable questions pertaining to your experience. You ask unreasonably answerable questions pertaining to all possible "subjective experiences"...well shucks, no can do, if you can, well, then by all means add that to my of questions for you, but in fairness please consider it an unreasonably answerable one as you should of for me. But I'll tell you what, you answer the reasonably answerable ones and I'll answer the unreasonably answerable ones...how can you pass up that deal? Suggest you start with the reasonably answerable question that I've most recently posed of you: what do you experience when you view your kunlun-r-us bank account?

C'mon just answer...truthfully...do I have to dare you?