Swami Jai

What is the Kunlun Energy

My personal experience with Kunlun correlates with the Ling practice Sean and Yoda mentioned, and it starts off with the mind becoming Yin, and then Yin becomes Yang, and there is a polar switching of the Torroidal body field...this switching appears to continue....I noticed my skull felt as though pressurized....a thick tar feild of energy flows over and very high pitched sounds in the ears, a strobe light phenomenon in the dark-DMT secretion...and no desire for sex, it all got sucked up in the brain...but too much energy....no sleep possible...felt crazy, slightly unbalanced.....perhaps it would smooth out....my friend a clairvoyant told me the Kunlun was like working with a sea of entities, and these kunlun opened the field non-discriminatingly and it sucks up everything...including entities, and these can get lodged in the marrow....she found an entity in the feild of my thigh which she said had come from Kunlun practice. I thought that was weird, and decided that the practice was too intense, but the celibacy effect was marvelous....no other practice besides chanting for a whole night in sanskrit provided comparable results...that alone would make me game to practice again...as long as I don't feel like Im going to implode...also the spontaneous movements became very cathartic, I was doing kunlun and all of a sudden I found myself hopping around like a strange bird still holding the ball, and making all kinds of sounds, doing all kinds of spontaneous harmonics....and then the phone rang, and I thought it would just turn off.....wellll it didnt and I had a very strange conversation with my friend while hopping around and making strange noises for a few minutes until it calmed down...

Kunlun party inside Xienkula1's thigh!! Cue disco ball! :lol:

Seriously though, thanks for your review!! I love how everyone has distinctive experiences with it. I'll be curious as to whether you keep it or not. I'm hoping that trying Kunlun once or twice in and of itself doesn't crash anyone's prior practice.

Your pal,

Yoda

My personal experience with Kunlun correlates with the Ling practice Sean and Yoda mentioned, and it starts off with the mind becoming Yin, and then Yin becomes Yang, and there is a polar switching of the Torroidal body field...this switching appears to continue....I noticed my skull felt as though pressurized....a thick tar feild of energy flows over and very high pitched sounds in the ears, a strobe light phenomenon in the dark-DMT secretion...and no desire for sex, it all got sucked up in the brain...but too much energy....no sleep possible...felt crazy, slightly unbalanced.....perhaps it would smooth out....my friend a clairvoyant told me the Kunlun was like working with a sea of entities, and these kunlun opened the field non-discriminatingly and it sucks up everything...including entities, and these can get lodged in the marrow....she found an entity in the feild of my thigh which she said had come from Kunlun practice. I thought that was weird, and decided that the practice was too intense, but the celibacy effect was marvelous....no other practice besides chanting for a whole night in sanskrit provided comparable results...that alone would make me game to practice again...as long as I don't feel like Im going to implode...also the spontaneous movements became very cathartic, I was doing kunlun and all of a sudden I found myself hopping around like a strange bird still holding the ball, and making all kinds of sounds, doing all kinds of spontaneous harmonics....and then the phone rang, and I thought it would just turn off.....wellll it didnt and I had a very strange conversation with my friend while hopping around and making strange noises for a few minutes until it calmed down...

it doesnt shut down right unless you do the closedown! :)

Kunlun party inside Xienkula1's thigh!! Cue disco ball! :lol:

Seriously though, thanks for your review!! I love how everyone has distinctive experiences with it. I'll be curious as to whether you keep it or not. I'm hoping that trying Kunlun once or twice in and of itself doesn't crash anyone's prior practice.

Your pal,

Yoda

I LOVE DISCOS. Hey I had a little being in my thigh too way back in the day. It was a little red baby of some sort but don't know if I gave birth or its still hanging out. Maybe my thigh and Xienkula1's thigh can get together and make thigh babies!!! :o

you lucky bitches.

my thigh is still hurtin after the miscarriage.

ups and downs. thats life.

keep on smiling!

About it not shutting off right away...I've had the same experience. Movements have gone all the way through the close down for me. It seems best to let it happen, because if I stop I get kind of dizzy and it feels bad. B)

It seems the fundamental practices of most taoist schools/lineages being rooted in the cultivation of emptiness would compliment instead of inhibit. Obviously you don't put the key in the gas hole or pour dirty oil on your windows to clean them. At tthe point of no return pereferally reference the guide.

Edited by Spectrum

At tthe point of no return pereferally reference the guide.

beautiful

its like at night when using your peripheral vision instead of looking forward. The path that you were trying so hard to focus on because its so dark is now illuminated and clear as day. I remember Max saying during the medicine workshop 'that once you focus on something, in this instance healing, you create a block and the flow stops'. Kunlun is through intent, not focusing, no mind, pure feeling. your peripheral self

thanks spectrum

Edited by Swami Jai

Wow, entities i dont know if i want that?! :blink:

Did she say anything about the Entities? My friend tried KL and saw faces of demons all the way through his meditation was the worst experience he has ever had.

comments>?

WYG

Guest winpro07

Gong, why fuel that part of your mind? Letting go gets more difficult each day

Wow, entities i dont know if i want that?! :blink:

Did she say anything about the Entities? My friend tried KL and saw faces of demons all the way through his meditation was the worst experience he has ever had.

comments>?

WYG

I wonder if she was just seeing Tibetan deities that sometimes come across a little wrathful looking. Its totally natural for that to happen during kunlun but to really feel it out, usually their friendly...

Why would u have Tibetan Deities isnt Kunlun a Daoist method?

So you have felt spirits and stuff around whilst doing Kunlun?

thanks

WYG

LOL - Mind is mind. Visualisations come from the subconscious. Doing a Taoist practice does not mean that one cannot see Jesus on the cross or Daffy Duck performing follatio on Pluto for that matter...Mind is mind

Hi Wun Yuen Gong,

Have you tried doing a keyword search to access the older posts to answer

your questions? There's lots of good information and personal experiences you can read

through.

If you still have more questions after doing so, or find yourself needing more reassurance to study with Max or from his book, then please consider that perhaps your vacillation is your answer. These practices may not be for you, or the timing may not be right for you to begin them now. Most definitely consider incorporating a good grounding regime into your existing daily practice to help strengthen and calm you..seems like perhaps it would be a good idea for you to get a handle on this first. You'll find from reading the posts that everyone is pretty much agreed that this crucial to keep you balanced throughout.

All the best to you.

:)

Yeah, there is so many Kunlun threads and the answers are all mixed i rather just ask and see if i get a straight answer then looking for them through hundreds of post.

That being said ill be giving Kunlun 1 ago for a few weeks as suggested in the book!

Cheers

WYG

beautiful

its like at night when using your peripheral vision instead of looking forward. The path that you were trying so hard to focus on because its so dark is now illuminated and clear as day. I remember Max saying during the medicine workshop 'that once you focus on something, in this instance healing, you create a block and the flow stops'. Kunlun is through intent, not focusing, no mind, pure feeling. your peripheral self

thanks spectrum

Hmm, Max said that?

Very cool distinction, that matches with what else I've heard in healing or manifesting..

I do wonder why exactly this is, though? Doesn't the Law of Attraction state that the more you think about something, the more you help manifest it? If so, then why exactly does focusing on or grasping for something actually impede it? I can accept that if it works, but I'd still like to know theoretically why?

Anyone?

Hmm, Max said that?

Very cool distinction, that matches with what else I've heard in healing or manifesting..

I do wonder why exactly this is, though? Doesn't the Law of Attraction state that the more you think about something, the more you help manifest it? If so, then why exactly does focusing on or grasping for something actually impede it? I can accept that if it works, but I'd still like to know theoretically why?

Anyone?

Thinking comes from a different (much shallower and more limited) part of you than does 'Intention'.

When you focus your awareness with thinking, you will only be present to a minute proportion of what's already here, and you end up missing that which you're looking for...

imagine yourself on a completely dark football pitch, searching for your car keys - would you rather use a beam of light the size of a laser-pointer beam or the sun which illuminates the entire pitch?

'The Law of Attraction' as you depict above comes from the thinking mind... you could call it false yang...

Well my friend didn't seemed to be too worried. She didn't describe it as a Tibetan wrathful buddha,

she wasn't even totally sure if it was an entity, all she said is that it was a foreign energy that didn't belong to me, and it looked like an ultraviolet blob of light in the right thigh which was surrounded by some brown energy that she removed. Although, she received a good hit off Max and said that he was doing something great, but that in her perception the entity had entered while I was doing the practice, so there was a need for some kind of filter. Perhaps if kunlun vaccumes everything, it may be good to purify your practice space regularly, or perhaps kunlun is able to transmute all the gunk over a longer period of time? I will see if she's up for observing me while I am practicing to get a better idea of what is happening.

Edited by Xienkula1

Hmm, Max said that?

Anyone?

My take on it is that usually by thinking of it, you are taking your intent off of that which actually fuels the manifestation. A generalization, 'dont pay attention to the scenery.' Its like if you feel qi flow here or there - you dont want to focus on the qi or the flow or the here or there, because you are taking emphasis off of that which is making you feel the qi flow in the first place.

Thinking comes from a different (much shallower and more limited) part of you than does 'Intention'.

When you focus your awareness with thinking, you will only be present to a minute proportion of what's already here, and you end up missing that which you're looking for...

imagine yourself on a completely dark football pitch, searching for your car keys - would you rather use a beam of light the size of a laser-pointer beam or the sun which illuminates the entire pitch?

'The Law of Attraction' as you depict above comes from the thinking mind... you could call it false yang...

Thanks freeform & joeblast!

So, how exactly do I distinguish between intent and thinking?

IOW, let's say I want some new hot babe this weekend. How do I intend that without thinking?

The LOA doesn't seem to make this distinction, and you may be right that that's an error. It just tells you to think about what you want, essentially.

Wait, I think I know. Thinking is more like "daydreaming" about something. Whereas, intention is more like a NOW action than a mental observation. Is that something like it? Is anyone here good at the LOA and manifestation?

Thanks freeform & joeblast!

So, how exactly do I distinguish between intent and thinking?

IOW, let's say I want some new hot babe this weekend. How do I intend that without thinking?

The LOA doesn't seem to make this distinction, and you may be right that that's an error. It just tells you to think about what you want, essentially.

Wait, I think I know. Thinking is more like "daydreaming" about something. Whereas, intention is more like a NOW action than a mental observation. Is that something like it? Is anyone here good at the LOA and manifestation?

They have one simple thing wrong with LOA. You have to do it from the pure feeling level. Feel inside what you feel when you meet a hot babe and bring that feeling within along with all the visual. You just let it come and then let it go as a cloud passing by. Thats all you have to do and then nature responds. But may I emphasis feeling. feel the love, feel the touch of here hand on your hand, feel her breath upon your skin, so forth and so on. But nature is only going to give it to you if you are sincere in your practice.

Vortex,

A new hot babe this weekend?

I generally need at least 15 business days to source her for you. It took me several weeks to get Ian's ex back in the picture for instance. :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda