oldishstuckguy

Please. looking.... not sure where to go....I could use a tiny bit of advice.

so I probably know not enough about to many things. I am not sure what information I need to give here.

The more I say the more help I can get. I am not sure what I want either. lets start with this.

reiki, all of It. what ever systems them have now. I can pass the ability on to others but haven't in a long time. It was more about self improvement.

got very interested in the cosmic circle when I read about it, then learned quite a bit from Damo's videos. I got a good feel for the energy movements within me. I would not say great but pretty good.

I get distracted from my meditations (at least what I call meditation).

I can't quite break my cycle.

I will get heavy into my spiritual then I will go heavy into learning and side projects.

Then I will sort of float a bit.

I want to improve my energy system, I hate to say in like this but I want align my energy better.

I am rambling a lot and this sucks as a nice hello but It is whats on my mind and well my opportunities for getting advice in-person are pretty damn limited.

still rambling along. I am an older fellow, married a long time. I got lucky I guess. I dont get out. I guess I would be a shut in. I am able to it just has consequences. so I am happy here.

I think I am stalled, for a long time. I might be impatient, not sure. I am mostly content but if I could improve I would like to.

not sure what else to say on this terribly rude hello.

It's not nice to show up on some one's door and ask for something straight away, I think, sorry.

I am just going with my thoughts, what do they call that? quick google says, stream of consciousness. sounds a bit fancy for me but.....

This is a terrible wall of text for the poor soul that reads it..sorry about that. I am thinking if I talk enough I can give a sense of who I am.

I am not quite so rambly always. pretty quite. kind of opinionated but not overly so. I do have a chaotic good character with lawful leanings ;)

what else would you like to know? I dont or rather havent used forums in a long time, so im rusty there.

ok. I will stop the torture now. I really am just looking for a "that away" kind of thing. the "teacher will appear" is running out of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, oldishstuckguy said:

so I probably know not enough about to many things.

Who doesn’t?

… I am happy … I am mostly content

Sounds good to me.

.… opinionated ….

Great.

Great introduction. Welcome to the forum, enjoy!  :)

Edited by Cobie

thanks, thanks I get chatty and ramble late at night, but my mind is calmer and lets me express my self better then.

I have seen some interesting conversations about what energies are better at certain times of day from Damo (last name slips me right now) but I am sure his videos have been mentioned here.

edit

just read you tag. I like that.

knowledge is the tool, wisdom is the hand of choice. ( i have no idea what I just said, I need to save that)

Edited by oldishstuckguy
  • Like 1