cloud444

How my body decided to kill itself

Recycling is not a human invention.   Those that do not learn to control their personalities are sent back into humanity to try again.

Take as long as you like.

Latin persōna (mask; character),

Edited by Lairg

13 hours ago, cloud444 said:

buddy you are stupid. you don't read clearly. go pay your two prostitues a week and have your sex. seriously. i was on some medications when i was younger and weened off them. i only added that to elaborate how long i was suffering. by the time all this energy stuff happened i was mostly off the medication and well on my way to health. i took some anti seizure meds after a head injury. ALL of that was basically healed by the time this energy stuff happened. i am not " confused" about the timeline of my own life 

moderator note - 

you are on notice for making disparaging comments about another member and what seems like trivializing their health issues. I strongly suggest checking your attitude, and some introspection before posting comments here. 

4 hours ago, dwai said:

… what seems like trivializing their health issues. …

Cloud444 is the one that has the health issues. 

36 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Cloud444 is the one that has the health issues. 

Thanks for pointing this out. I’m also putting immortal4life on notice for eliciting this reaction from cloud444. 

• Thanks 1

On 2022-11-10 at 4:51 AM, Master Logray said:

@cloud444, @freeform's advice is to return to being a normal person first, stay away from all these stuff.   Then I wonder if you ever have a "normal" life or it is too long away that you cannot remember.  So it takes quite some time before you can figure out how to do it.

So I propose let your body "kill" itself as in your title, by a simple method.  You just sleep more, more and more.  There would be no music, no meditation, no attention to breathing, no sleeping cultivation.  Just simple sleeping.   If you can't fall into sleep, never mind.  Just carry on.  It is the most painless way to quiet down all running wide processes, replenish your Jing.    Many people suffered from big problems find relief by this method.  Good luck.

i thought sleep doesnt replenish jing though only qi? 

This was mostly a misunderstanding. I made a statement about the author of an article someone linked to earlier in the thread, and cloud thought I was talking about him.

Edited by Immortal4life

6 hours ago, cloud444 said:

i thought sleep doesnt replenish jing though only qi? 

Chinese Medicine says, reduce desires saves Jing, reduce talking saves Chi, reduce thinking save Shen.  If you sleep, you stop all processes.   Just like your PC, you turn on the sleep function, the background processes that giving you problems would be forced to stop, or time out, or at least use fewer resources.  Oversleeping is obviously no good.  But it may be useful for your condition since you have no other solution on hand. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

If you sleep, you stop all processes. 

Sometimes I find dreams rather useful - even coming approximately true the next day

1 hour ago, Master Logray said:

Chinese Medicine says, reduce desires saves Jing, reduce talking saves Chi, reduce thinking save Shen.  If you sleep, you stop all processes.   Just like your PC, you turn on the sleep function, the background processes that giving you problems would be forced to stop, or time out, or at least use fewer resources.  Oversleeping is obviously no good.  But it may be useful for your condition since you have no other solution on hand. 

what kind of desires other then sexual ones should i stop, like even thinking about things i want to do in life? im motivated to completely restore my body so ill do anything thag must be done

The divine light that anchors in the heart provides both life force and spiritual intent

Push the heart-light slowly around the body as a spiral stream.  If the light does not flow easily into a particular part, that part is having trouble

15 hours ago, dwai said:

Thanks for pointing this out. I’m also putting immortal4life on notice for eliciting this reaction from cloud444. 

I also mix up @Immortal4life and @cloud444, because the number 4 is rather easy to remember.

5 hours ago, Lairg said:

Sometimes I find dreams rather useful - even coming approximately true the next day

It is never useful in terms for forecasting for me.  But they are very entertaining and exciting.

4 hours ago, cloud444 said:

what kind of desires other then sexual ones should i stop, like even thinking about things i want to do in life? im motivated to completely restore my body so ill do anything thag must be done

All thinkings, include positive thinkings, from medicinal and cultivation perspectives.   Even science says the brain is using up a lot of energies, more than any other organs.   Pretend you are dead already.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

I also mix up @Immortal4life and @cloud444, because the number 4 is rather easy to remember.

It is never useful in terms for forecasting for me.  But they are very entertaining and exciting.

All thinkings, include positive thinkings, from medicinal and cultivation perspectives.   Even science says the brain is using up a lot of energies, more than any other organs.   Pretend you are dead already.

so to heal i have to think less

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cloud444 said:

so to heal i have to think less

It would likely help a lot.

5 hours ago, Lairg said:

Loving yourself is much more important

So true

11 hours ago, cloud444 said:

I think it can be very difficult to stop desires. Desires are there and they are natural at some level. They come and go whether we like it or not. The problem is not their existence but the degree to which they dominate our thoughts and actions. That comes from over-identifying with the one who feels they need something they don’t have. That sense of self that is lacking needs love and acceptance. The desire can come and go if we allow it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Master Logray said:

…  the number 4 is rather easy to remember. …

For me, not particularly so. But my Chinese teacher told me Chinese people avoid using the number 四,as it sounds a bit like 死。:)

6 hours ago, Cobie said:

For me, not particularly so. But my Chinese teacher told me Chinese people avoid using the number 四,as it sounds a bit like 死。:)

Indeed.  So 444 and in the cloud echos exactly what he writes about.

• Like 1