cloud444

How my body decided to kill itself

The previous solar system was about energy and intelligence.  This solar system is about right relationship.  Our god is a god of love.

Using energy to force chakra intelligences is usually counterproductive for several incarnations

Verb sap.

Edited by Lairg

People call any movement of Qi ‘kundalini’.

Your spine and the channels around your spine are responsible for moving and even generating Yang Qi. And kundalini is said to go up the spine - so people draw parallels.

Yang Qi in this case interacts directly with your nervous system. Which is what causes sensations, spasms, even issues involving your adrenals - and the myriad other possible positive and negative effects.

Its not kundalini - it’s qi or prana.

Kundalini works at a deeper level than the nervous system.

But whatever you call it, it’s not too important… ‘kundalini’, ‘Yang Qi, ‘prana’… it doesn’t matter.

As long as you’re focused on it… fighting it… keeping it down… raising it up… controlling it in some way - you’re causing yourself more and more trouble.

Any qi divination has to start with moving the awareness away from that aspect of the self.

You don’t fight it, or try to ignore it… you simply put your awareness on something other than that.

It doesn’t matter if you still feel or experience it. Your awareness needs to be fully and honestly directed away from it… on something external… let it carry on happening in the background, that’s fine - but stop paying it any more attention than to the rest of what is available to your awareness. That’s why walks, time with friends, activities with dexterity or hand-eye coordination are good - because these are great things that will naturally pull on your attention and have you focusing and becoming absorbed by something else for a long enough time.

Particularly time with friends, other people will help with a change in mental habit. Moving the mind away from the same broken record of pain, fear, fear of pain, fear of fear, self victimisation… self isolation… self aggrandisation etc…

The mind needs to get back to relative normality - and that can only happen with the help of other people, relationships and healthy habits.

The second part is getting the body back into homeostasis.

With most of these ‘kundalini syndromes’ (aka qi deviations) the main problem is ‘heating an empty pot’.

Ever walked away from a boiling soup and came back only to find everything has been evaporated and all you’re left with is a horrible burnt, smoking mess?

Well that’s what’s happening in the body… the Yin of the body has been cooked away into nothing by the Yang… But the Yang now rages even harder as there is no Yin to balance it out… but it rages harder even though it doesn’t have access to fuel (which is also Yin.) So it starts to burn up whatever it can - including nerves, bones, marrow etc etc etc.

Yang rises (especially when there’s no Yin to anchor it down)… it goes to your heart and your head… it creates problems with emotions - basically fuelling any emotional movement… it starts to distort mental processes. The result is a mixture of mania and lots of delusions, non-stop, psychotic-like thinking etc.

Thats why both the mind and the body need some help.

To get the body back into homeostasis we need to take a long road of replenishing Yin… which means a constant diet of very simple nourishing foods… like what a pregnant lady 200 years ago might have eaten during winter.

The other part is getting the body processes back into a natural rhythm… waking at the same time EVERY day… going outside (rain or shine) at the same time every day… eating… going to bed… exercising - all at the same time every day.

This isn’t about living a rich life of spontaneous creativity… this is about repairing a severely out of whack system.

So my recommendation to Cloud (and others in a similar situation) isn’t just made up by me coz it sounds sensible.

It’s a literal prescription - every part of it has to be done - and one has to keep doing it non stop… often for many years!

To get some relief doesn’t take that long… but relief is not cure. It’s a long road - for serious cases like this, I would say you need to live this way for a minimum of 3 years - and then see.

Of course medical expertise is important too. 

If you have access to a good Chinese medicine practitioner - that’s even better.

If you have a therapist or body worker - and they fully understand the direction you’re trying to move in… then that’s also great. 

But in reality it’s the consistent and diligent application of lifestyle changes that will make the biggest difference in this sort of thing.

• Like 7

The difficulty is that when someone is in the midst of this sort of thing, they’re no longer rational.

The mind is spiralling down a certain path - and no matter how much you try to help and give advice, they’re not in a place where they’re able to hear it.

When my teacher handled these sorts of cases it was usually up to the family of the patient to make these changes for them.

And almost always the one suffering is pretty much forced (often kicking and screaming) into this sort of lifestyle change. It must feel like prison or like being kidnapped and forced against one’s will… and this was always quite troubling for me - even if I understood the reasoning and what’s at stake here… 😔

Often people would be sent for many years into a monastery or a live-in kung Fu school… or to the uncle who lives remotely doing subsistence farming etc etc.

So I give this advice here - praying it will be heard and taken into consideration. But I know that 90% of the time it won’t… I can only do what I can do and I pray they see through the smokescreen of their suffering at some point or another.

🙏🏼

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

I'm repeating the words of teachers ...

13 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

... what people are told is incorrect ...

:lol: 

Edited by Cobie
  • Haha 2

One of the great things about this board, in my view, is that people ask for and receive help.  Regardless of which end of the equation we happen to find ourselves on in a given instance, this help busines is tricky.  Few get it exactly right.  Still, those who ask and receive with sincere hearts have all my respect.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, freeform said:

With most of these ‘kundalini syndromes’ (aka qi deviations) the main problem is ‘heating an empty pot’.

Well that’s what’s happening in the body… the Yin of the body has been cooked away into nothing by the Yang… But the Yang now rages even harder as there is no Yin to balance it out… but it rages harder even though it doesn’t have access to fuel (which is also Yin.) So it starts to burn up whatever it can - including nerves, bones, marrow etc etc etc.

Yang rises (especially when there’s no Yin to anchor it down)… it goes to your heart and your head… it creates problems with emotions - basically fuelling any emotional movement… it starts to distort mental processes. The result is a mixture of mania and lots of delusions, non-stop, psychotic-like thinking etc.

The other part is getting the body processes back into a natural rhythm… waking at the same time EVERY day… going outside (rain or shine) at the same time every day… eating… going to bed… exercising - all at the same time every day.

Cloud444 most likely has the depletion of Yin and raging hollow fire problems as you said.  Yet I wonder if it is the main cause.  His pain and nerve problems seem a bit odd or too serious against typical syndromes, presuming whatever he said is truthful and fair assessment of his conditions. 

I also don't believe it is Kundalini.  There might be spontaneous version of it.  Even that it would be rare and not long lasting.  Otherwise every street in India got patients like him, or spontaneous gurus for those who can make use of it.

@cloud444 if it's worth anything, through the posts I've read of freeform, he has had much experience with people suffering from effects of energetic phenomena, due to the amount of time he's spent in energetic circles, practising and studying from many different schools. If nothing has worked for you in the past few years since you first posted, then why not give his advice a try? What is there to lose? It's been more than 2 years since you first posted about the difficulties you're facing. Imagine if you'd tried following the kind of life set out by freeform for those 2 years? Many on this forum can vouch for his advice, especially when it comes to grounding, myself included :)

Also, Eric Isen has often been recommended as a clairvoyant able to diagnose energetic conditions. Perhaps he can help point you in the right direction. Although I haven't spoken with him myself, some like @Earl Grey - an experienced practitioner, have vouched for him, and many others on this site have had positive experiences with Eric. You can contact him through https://ayurvedicintuitive.com/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Master Logray said:

Cloud444 most likely has the depletion of Yin and raging hollow fire problems as you said.  Yet I wonder if it is the main cause.  His pain and nerve problems seem a bit odd or too serious against typical syndromes, presuming whatever he said is truthful and fair assessment of his conditions. 

I also don't believe it is Kundalini.  There might be spontaneous version of it.  Even that it would be rare and not long lasting.  Otherwise every street in India got patients like him, or spontaneous gurus for those who can make use of it.

If you look at the past history of drug/alcohol/medication misuse and a head injury that lead to epilepsy, its not a stretch to imagine there may be some issues taking place at the physical level

People also overlook just how much damage you can do with things like contrived breathing/muscular tension.

mjjbecker recounted an anecdote where someone incorrectly practicing the mo pai blew a valve in their heart.

This was why I suggested a battery of neurological tests alongside freeform's recommendations.

With something like this, its best to attack it from every angle and leave no stone unturned. If nothing showed up, great, one less thing to worry about. If it does show up, then you are one step closer to sorting the issue out

Of course if someone doesn't want to take good advice, then they are beyond help.

All we can do as people is put it out there and hope they do

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

If you look at the past history of drug/alcohol/medication misuse and a head injury that lead to epilepsy, its not a stretch to imagine there may be some issues taking place at the physical level

People also overlook just how much damage you can do with things like contrived breathing/muscular tension.

mjjbecker recounted an anecdote where someone incorrectly practicing the mo pai blew a valve in their heart.

This was why I suggested a battery of neurological tests alongside freeform's recommendations.

With something like this, its best to attack it from every angle and leave no stone unturned. If nothing showed up, great, one less thing to worry about. If it does show up, then you are one step closer to sorting the issue out

Of course if someone doesn't want to take good advice, then they are beyond help.

All we can do as people is put it out there and hope they do

i really appreciate the advice, the real problem is everytime i rest and relax the stupid fucking energy keeps trying to raise up my spine. that IS literally all the problem i have. do any semen retention and try to restore myself and that fucking demon snakes tries coming back up my spine again. that is it, that is all, all the prior issues i had were completely healed by the time this energy raised up. I SOLELY mentioned them because i was trying to elaborate how long i have been through troubles and despertely hate having to go through a kundalini awakening

14 hours ago, Master Logray said:

i helieve your right about a lot of whag you said, except there are many spontaneous kundalini awakenings if you look far wnough. no matter what i have done trying to relax this energy has kept trying to come up, dreams of snakes are often a sign with the enery rising. the nerve problems happened after my yin drained so much, i eventually go VERY bad low back pains and a shock sent through my entire body. and i developed neuropathy. here is the thing about kundalini, it was an extremely powerful electromagnetic force. it causes waves of bliss, out of body experiences, it was extremely sexual energy in narure, it raised in a coiled path then tryed going up and down a straight one. like a ball trying to break through a block. i know kundalini awakening is rare but i wish some people would believe me. i even met a very prominent kundalini master that runs the reddit forum and he believes me. regardless it doesnt matter. you would think after 4 years this energy would stop trying to come up. its because you cant turn kundalini off, once this energy opens up it does not stop. thats why i never got a break or chance to relax, because im in constant fear of it and hate it and it STILL tries to come up. either drain myself and get more grey hair at age 30 and worsen my neuropathy or if i do semen retention and try to heal the devil comes flying back up. always followed with a dream of a snake, then intense bliss at the bottom of my spine and it tries to fly up again

15 hours ago, Master Logray said:

i was doing extremely deep meditation , breath of fire and yoga when this awoke, i didnt know what i was doing. but please believe me it was insane and the symptoms were crazy and spiritual phenonmema was theough the rough. one reason some people believed me is because i was doing the pranayama breathing when it awoke, my chest and body was pushing out breath on its own and i experienced intense kriyas and shaking as the energy fly around in my body 

On 2022-11-05 at 3:17 PM, Shadow_self said:

It would take me all day to pick apart that website...I just posted that section because it was easy to fit into a quote box. Ill pull one example from each just to give you an example

There is absolutely no way in hell you could release and activate the kundalini without knowing it. For starters, the amount of prior work that has to go into it is phenomenal.

There are aspects of the bindu, amrita and so forth...it takes a damn long time and serious effort.

The you also have

1. The Siddhi that come with it, which are just insane

2. The pain that comes with it, which is the most amount of pain a human can experience

3. The fact that you will never be able to live a normal life if this is awakened, because of what takes place

And they are calling it something that can happen unknowingly? Seriously? 

There are literally a handful of people on the planet who have this achievement. This isn't a lower level achievement, like qi emission or whatever, that dedicated practitioners can reach after  a period of proper training. 

You are literally talking about something, that takes the human body to the absolute highest potential it can reach in the mortal world.

It is exceptionally rare and the transformation that takes place as a result of it is beyond comprehension.

The complete and utter bastardisation of this term is getting seriously old, and very bothersome

well i had a few kundalini teachers who are renowned believe me, one is marklefool who runs the kundalini reddit and met me i. person. i had kriyas and bliss and all sorts of phenonmema happen to me. im not sure if you are understand many people are going through spontanoeus awakening in the world right now. it is a hard thing to awake, but also many people also do go through it on accident like me

15 hours ago, Master Logray said:

you saying if a kundalini awakening might be soontaneous but wouldnt last long doesnt make sense. the thing about kundalini is once the serpent awakes there is no stopping it. thats the difference between kundalini and yang qi rising

On 2022-11-05 at 8:21 PM, Bindi said:

I think all the locks and keys and checks and balances are on the channels, not kundalini itself, opening the channels the right way with the right keys at the right time becomes the quest, whilst the lock that’s keeping kundalini packed away can be tampered with before any channel clearing quest even begins. 

what happened to me was i was doing very deep states of meditation jsut relaxing for over a year. during one of these i felt a stirring in the base of my body, it moved like a snake, and i had dreams of snakes during this time. when it rose my body did weird pranayama breathing on its own, like my chest was pushing in and out, i had waves of bliss, and it went up a coiled path in my body, igna or pinala or whatever, then a ball went flying up and down a central channel. during this time my body did spontanoues mudras, and weird yogic poses, it also had waves of bliss. but for some people they dont believe spontanous awakenings can happen, and being in the groups and seeing its definitely rare but can happen to people.

13 hours ago, -_sometimes said:

@cloud444 if it's worth anything, through the posts I've read of freeform, he has had much experience with people suffering from effects of energetic phenomena, due to the amount of time he's spent in energetic circles, practising and studying from many different schools. If nothing has worked for you in the past few years since you first posted, then why not give his advice a try? What is there to lose? It's been more than 2 years since you first posted about the difficulties you're facing. Imagine if you'd tried following the kind of life set out by freeform for those 2 years? Many on this forum can vouch for his advice, especially when it comes to grounding, myself included :)

Also, Eric Isen has often been recommended as a clairvoyant able to diagnose energetic conditions. Perhaps he can help point you in the right direction. Although I haven't spoken with him myself, some like @Earl Grey - an experienced practitioner, have vouched for him, and many others on this site have had positive experiences with Eric. You can contact him through https://ayurvedicintuitive.com/

thank you ive been doing what he mentioned already but the energy has continued to raise regardless but they arent understanding that. i will definitrly check out earl grey 

I have a question @eden @Kubba   this person @freeform says that kundalini does not do these things. as two people that have had an awakening could you confirm if this is true. im fairly certain kundalini causes bliss sensations in the body. he doesnt seem to believe anything about kundalini and is adamant that its not possible for most to have it . this is what he has stated 

Kundalini doesn’t cause kriyas, spontaneous movements, mudras, breath changes (but Yang Qi does)

Kundalini doesn’t cause dreams or give you visions in that manner (but Yang Qi can).

Kundalini doesn’t feel blissful or orgasmic  (but Yang Qi can).

35 minutes ago, cloud444 said:

what happened to me was i was doing very deep states of meditation jsut relaxing for over a year. during one of these i felt a stirring in the base of my body, it moved like a snake, and i had dreams of snakes during this time. when it rose my body did weird pranayama breathing on its own, like my chest was pushing in and out, i had waves of bliss, and it went up a coiled path in my body, igna or pinala or whatever, then a ball went flying up and down a central channel. during this time my body did spontanoues mudras, and weird yogic poses, it also had waves of bliss. but for some people they dont believe spontanous awakenings can happen, and being in the groups and seeing its definitely rare but can happen to people.

Just to reiterate.

What you describe here is movement of Yang Qi. 

The process of all the spontaneous movements, shaking, chanting, yogic poses, breathing patterns, bliss, internal movements - all of this is exactly what happens when Yang Qi awakens and you start going through what’s called a zifagong process. There are many people on the forum that have and are experiencing this (though it’s not out of control for them).

No one is questioning your experiences - or not believing you. I’ve experienced all of this and have seen hundreds of people experience it. 

Its just what you’re describing is often misunderstood to be kundalini - but in fact it’s a common process in Neigong and other internal arts.

You're just unfortunate to have awoken it without a teacher or some guidance!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, freeform said:

What you describe here is movement of Yang Qi. 

Speaking for myself here - this process kicked off in a seminar of ~30 people.  The teacher had already explained what might happen and I had seen some of the other students go through it well before I did.

We went through the process from a standing position (which was by design) and my initial memories were of a rush of energy that vibrated through my body and caused me to shake, twist and bend my torso maniacally in a way that might have looked like I was possessed to an outside observer (but as the teacher had explained the ins and outs of the process well before it started - such a thought never occurred to me).

There were rushed of emotion - some painful, some beautiful, and I would spontaneously break into various movements and sometimes talk with really intending to, including quickly bowing my head on the ground in a prayer and not being able to move for a while.  It was also extremely depleting - I would walk out of class so exhausted I could barely walk properly.

It felt very powerful, and lasted for quite a while before I was encouraged to work on getting the process to settle and calm down using the methods for sinking the Qi taught in that system.  Nowadays I feel a subtler version of the same thing play out internally in a way that doesn't really get me to move very much.

I've talked to other students and it seems their experiences ranged according to some aspects of their background i.e. I remember a girl who was a Bagua practitioner spontaneously circle walking as if she was doing it in her sleep.  I don't think it's far-fetched for you to experience things that match how you might expect Kundalini to during this process, because as far as I understand, it adapts to some elements of your muscle memory.

I hope you make a full recovery, cloud.

Edited by Wilhelm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Wilhelm said:

Speaking for myself here

Thanks for sharing :)

When I first experienced zifagong I had only heard about it second hand - and kind of shelved it as another ‘I’m not sure I believe this’ thing.

The experience was a complete surprise because the teacher didn’t really say much about it - it just started spontaneously in a few people in the room.

The girl doing the bagua circles - yes the qi will start touching on certain ‘muscle memories’… so often people will act out whatever is recorded in their body through habitual practice.

However it sounds like @cloud444 awoke his qi through forceful methods and without the prerequisite ability to sink.

The qi wants to go up up up… so unless you’ve learned to sink physically and mentally - it’ll keep wanting to go up… 

On its way up it basically stimulates your adrenals, the fight or flight response, the emotions, thinking etc… 

If you then add fear and paranoia into the mix, this energy will just add extra fuel to these things and anchor it deeper into the body.

So yes - uncontrolled or incorrectly practiced zifagong can cause lots of issues. 

I actually think it’s best to avoid Damo’s qi deviation videos to start with. Better to get your mind completely off the subject and onto something else for at least 3 months.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cloud444 said:

i really appreciate the advice, the real problem is everytime i rest and relax the stupid fucking energy keeps trying to raise up my spine. that IS literally all the problem i have. do any semen retention and try to restore myself and that fucking demon snakes tries coming back up my spine again. that is it, that is all, all the prior issues i had were completely healed by the time this energy raised up. I SOLELY mentioned them because i was trying to elaborate how long i have been through troubles and despertely hate having to go through a kundalini awakening

Listen to freeform...he knows exactly what he is talking about. You can sit around all day on this forum, reddit and the likes, and talk to people who dont understand these things. He is one of the rare few that does

3 hours ago, cloud444 said:

well i had a few kundalini teachers who are renowned believe me, one is marklefool who runs the kundalini reddit and met me i. person. i had kriyas and bliss and all sorts of phenonmema happen to me. im not sure if you are understand many people are going through spontanoeus awakening in the world right now. it is a hard thing to awake, but also many people also do go through it on accident like me

You need to understand this now, and Im about to be very straight with you

There is no kundalini practice available in the public sphere. You cannot just randomly walk into a class and start this, or learn it from public teachers.

The process of kundalini awakening, the details are laid out above, it takes about a decade of nonstop full time training, and this is actual yogis we are talking about

Ignore anyone on reddit who mentions the word kundalini, they are feeding your problem, not helping you

Ignore anyone on here who tells you you've had an "awakening". This is not the case

A real awakening is something different entirely. It is a million miles away from what you are describing

Now you can either listen, and start fixing this problem, or continue as you are

The choice is 100% yours

2 hours ago, cloud444 said:

I have a question @eden @Kubba   this person @freeform says that kundalini does not do these things. as two people that have had an awakening could you confirm if this is true. im fairly certain kundalini causes bliss sensations in the body. he doesnt seem to believe anything about kundalini and is adamant that its not possible for most to have it . this is what he has stated 

Kundalini doesn’t cause kriyas, spontaneous movements, mudras, breath changes (but Yang Qi does)

Kundalini doesn’t cause dreams or give you visions in that manner (but Yang Qi can).

Yes and he is right. It is you, and anyone else who thinks they understand what kundalini is that is feeding this line of misinformation

I appreciate you are trying to find meaning, but you are hurting yourself and it needs to stop

Kundalini when it awakens, the siddhi that come with it, lets just say marvel couldn't invent a movie weird enough

You are also underestimating the movement of Yang Qi or things like prana up the back into the head, it can cause all sorts of issues, including siddhi type phenomena like subtle vision, reading peoples thoughts, and other weird phenomena

Now, as to why I am telling you to go for an MRI

When you release certain energies, often the effect is related to the size of "pocket" you release. In your case, it seems you've touched on a not so small one

If that moves, and it latches onto any stagnation anywhere it can cause growth..that's includes tumors and the likes

This is why you are being told to go to see a neurologist. Some of your physical symptoms warrant an MRI to exclude the possibility of a tumor  (or several) compressing a nerve (or bundle of them)

As an example, I was recounted a story of one such (highly trained) individual who released a very large pocket of it...he was dead within a few days

Im saying this one more time for emphasis, because you simply dont understand how this stuff works

Listen to freeform, hes trying to help you

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cloud444 said:

Well, you are on the forum that is dedicated towards internal arts related to Qui Gong and so on, not very much Indian modalities, so this is most likely the line of explanation you will receive.

I did experience as well all the phenomenon you have described and also they have started spontaneously during meditation, were quite overwhelming, but I quickly found a teacher that I resonated with and he helped me to stabilise the process and take it further without unwanted outcomes. I saw plenty of people going through similar things, but it was in more of Indian modality of practice, and Kundalini was discussed as something that plays role there and that this unfoldment of energy is of Kundalini making, however those are just initial phases and does not equal to fully rising of Kundalini (which indeed might take very long) even if you feel as if something is going through your body up and down - this is most likely some prana movements, most likely you are going through some initial phases of Kundalini unfoldement, maybe even before Kundalini entered medium channel (or any other), but who I am to judge based on some description online?

This is quite subtle process and no-one responsible would give you more specific guidance over internet. Those things are discussed behind the closed doors and in person, administered according to the need. 

Psychic powers are just outcome of purging of the energy pathways, and often are just temporary. Often physical illnesses are also outcomes of purging out the subtle channels of energy, but again - common sense is recommended, and no harm to check with the doctor. 

I agree with some other people here, that you should reach out to a teacher with whom you resonate with, in tradition you like, and you won't make it DIY style.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kubba said:

I saw plenty of people going through similar things, but it was in more of Indian modality of practice, and Kundalini was discussed as something that plays role there and that this unfoldment of energy is of Kundalini making,

Your experience is with dedicated practitioners in India.  How about those normal people taking up Yoga or pranayama on a casual basis, to improve health, look better, or being fashionable etc, do they encounter Kundalini-like symptoms regularly?  And how about people don't even do Yoga?  Do they have spontaneous symptoms?

6 hours ago, Master Logray said:

Your experience is with dedicated practitioners in India.  How about those normal people taking up Yoga or pranayama on a casual basis, to improve health, look better, or being fashionable etc, do they encounter Kundalini-like symptoms regularly?  And how about people don't even do Yoga?  Do they have spontaneous symptoms?

Dear @Master Logray,

No, I experienced it with dedicated practicioners in the West, just the practice happened to be under a tantric umbrella of knowledge  that originates on the Indian contintnt.  You have vedic understanding there,  Kundalini is identified as the force that anmates bodily activity including its energies flows.

So normal people as you call them come to this modalities as well, and experience those spontaneus unfoldings, sometimes from the day 1 and they are amazed. But it takes some education to get it in tye right context so you are not carried away by fantasies.

Pranayamas are not advised to be practiced on one’s own, by looking it somewhere online. It can cause a lot of damage to the subtle body that is hard to fix later on. Only one that can be done without much guidance is alternative nostrill breathing.

When someone does not know with what it comes, the activation of pranic field or as you call it here qi, then a lot of fear can come, for example when if it start placing you in yogic postures you never learned or some hardcore breathing patterns, including spontaneous ceasation of breath, and you have no tradition to lean on to figure out what’s going on with you then a mess unfolds.... fantasies begin to unleash, seeming sense making out of fragmented information found online that only adds to the confusion. 

And this is nit needed, one with a proper guidance can go through it with ease and no complication, just to place intention to find a quality guidance is needed and  enough wilingness to reach out.

People can awaken this by accident, not trying to make it happen, it happens a lot.

Frankly, I’ve been to a Zen temple when it all started to happen to me and noone there know what’s going on, they freaked out. Funny enough They have quite a few people pop like that in their longer meditation programs and they just send them home or to a doctor.

So in other words one really needs a pro teacher who knows what to do. Mindfulness won’t take you anywhere.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

PS: I've actually recommended to the author of this post to reach out to more westerner teachers, as it seemed to me he is not very familiar with Chinese or Indian traditions. I've proposed Igor Kufayev and David Spero. Depending to which one of them he is closer to physically. They both are familiar with this process and have many years of experience under their belt with working with people.