cloud444

How my body decided to kill itself

11 hours ago, cloud444 said:

all fun ans games but you arent understanding.

This really isn't fun, and I do understand. The problem is, there is something you dont understand, and thats related to just how much prior attainment you need to even approach the kundalini.

There is so much previous work to be done. 

if i stop masturbation and do semen retention which i need to do. i get bliss at the bottom of my spine and a ball of energy goes flying up and down a central channel trying to bust through my head. if it was yang qi it would have alleviated after four years. the semen retention gives the awakened kundalini the lighter fluid it needs to try and raise up again.

I am not saying it is Yang Qi, I said its possible. I am telling you it isn't kundalini

Now that you've mentioned the practice, I'm fairly sure its Prana you released. Kind of like Yang Qi, more subtle however

most people will tell you dreams of snakes involve a kundalini awakening.

No they don't. Anytime ive seen this its normally been either related to one specific lineage, or else disturbances manifesting from the subconscious mind.

im telling you, im one of the very few individuals who have this going on and have spoke to numerous kundalini gurus, other famous teachers who believe me. it doesnt matter what i do.

Famous teachers tell people complete nonsense all the time. Take Mantak Chia as a prime example.

If a teacher was qualified enough to tell you this (as in having awakened the Kundalini themselves) they'd have the ability to have done a lot more than tell you "this is whats wrong".

Please don't waste your time on charlatans

There are literally a handful of people on the planet with this achievement (as in 1 hand). None of them are in the public sphere as far as I know

I don't think you quite understand. A person who has awakened the kundalini, is for all purposes a demigod.

it does NOT stop trying to raise up. thats the problem. it cannot be avoided anymore. im just going to have to let it raise. and No thats not true. plenty of people have spontaneous kundalini awakening just doing meditation deep breathing and yoga. mine first rose in one of the spiral paths after doing the breath of fire, it was an insanely blissful and sexual like energy like an orgasm raising up my spine. and since then it has continued to raise. it doesnt matter what i do. there is no " not focusing on it" you dont understand the more i keep fighting it from raising is what has made me more ill. regardless i guess ill just have to face it because nothing is keeping this piece of shit snake down anymore

You absolutely cannot do this from a pranayama practice alone, it is pretty much impossible.

You can send an abundance of prana into the system, which it sounds like you did, but you need certain milestones reached to even start with the kundalini

Do you actually understand the process for activating the kundalini? Or any idea just how unlikely it is to wake it up?

also no point in getting mri, the nerve is not trapped, it was burned like my neuropathy. more lime being zapped then being physically damaged i already seen my doctor about it. i have burning and numbness and tingling head to toe

It is a neurologist you need to see, who can book these tests. There are multiple causes for the type of neuropathy you are mentioning.

You need to actually get evidence (not an opinion) that these are either not the cause, or a contributing factor. You rule out everything at the physical level first.

10 hours ago, cloud444 said:

nerve damage isnt curable anyways so no point in finding out the logistics of it. its damaged and doesn't work due to neuropathy. neuropathy is uncurable. there is nothing else needed to know

Funny, I had neuropathy for years. Several of my cranial nerves were involved, and caused complete chaos in my body. I wont even get into it. Heres a few highlights .

• My head felt like I was having orgasmic contractions inside it constantly ,
  • Tingling and burning everywhere,sharp electric shocks
  • Feeling of something tangible rising and dropping
  • My entire torso would spasm.
  • I also developed photophobia

I tried to attribute all sorts of causes to it...entities, karma, practice, destiny. Most of what I was experiencing, had nothing to do with those things

A lot of it is healed now thanks to some advice from my teachers, and a bit of diligence, and understanding what was happening.

When I tell you that you need to take control of the situation, I'm speaking from a place of experience. The more you convince yourself of the story you are telling yourself, the deeper into it your psychological state will dive.

You are causing yourself extra suffering here without good cause. You may not be able to fix your physical ailments, but you can start getting your mind right. You dont realise just how problematic your approach is yet. You came on here looking for help, and yet when people are trying to tell you anything that goes against what you believe is the issue, you cannot accept it.

If you really want to get better, it starts by letting go of what you think you know.

Let me remind you, nobody gains anything by writing long winded replies to you, and it isn't for their benefit

• Like 3

Cloud444,

It sounds like you're not ready to accept Shadow_self's view of your predicament -- and yet your own understanding of your situation isn't leading to health and happiness.  Can I give you a suggestion?  Give yourself some period of time, whatever seems reasonable to you, to continue to think as you do and see if things improve.  If thinking of what happened to you as a kundalini awakening leads you to find healing resources and getting yourself on a good path in a month or whatever, well, more power to you!  If the month passes and you are no better than you are now, consider following up on Shadow_self's suggestions.  When things aren't working, there's great power, and little downside, in taking a different path.  Life is too short to be unhappy forever.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Cloud444,

It sounds like you're not ready to accept Shadow_self's view of your predicament -- and yet your own understanding of your situation isn't leading to health and happiness.  Can I give you a suggestion?  Give yourself some period of time, whatever seems reasonable to you, to continue to think as you do and see if things improve.  If thinking of what happened to you as a kundalini awakening leads you to find healing resources and getting yourself on a good path in a month or whatever, well, more power to you!  If the month passes and you are no better than you are now, consider following up on Shadow_self's suggestions.  When things aren't working, there's great power, and little downside, in taking a different path.  Life is too short to be unhappy forever.

The problem is that this has been going on for a very long time.

That's kind of why I felt it best to be a bit more direct in certain places.

If its been happening for this long, and there's been no let-up, change isn't a suggestion, it's a necessity

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bindi said:

It might be worth reading this site and contacting them http://kundalinicare.com/features-if-a-kundalini-rising/

51 minutes ago, MIchael80 said:

A friend of mine knows them, they are excellent. 😊

Facts about Kundalini Shakti

Kundalini Shakti:

– Is the divine within, the Holy Spirit, our inner spiritual director.
– Exists within every human being in a released or unreleased state.
– Is revered as the means for spiritual growth in human beings.
– Requires our informed cooperation, skilled support, and spiritual intent.
– Follows the natural laws of subtle body physics and is dependent on our choices.
– Is a sacred power whose process can be improved by spiritual methods.
– Requires having a trained mind and energy system to advance spiritual growth.
– Is safe, beneficial, and transformative when understood spiritually.
– Can be misused and abused by naive or non-spiritual people.
– May yield some discomforts if not properly supported.
– Manifests in many different ways: subtle, extraordinary, blessed.
– May be released and active in a person without their realizing it is.
– Can be released by spiritual methods, life shock, or in a previous birth.
– Can correct blocked process and the resulting strain on the subtle system.
– Is the source of spiritual seeking, inspiration, awareness, discernment, and love.
– Is the essential spiritual science held within all spiritual traditions.
– Is known by many different names in the world’s spiritual paths.

Facts and Misconceptions

Facts about Kundalini Shakti

Kundalini Shakti:

– Is the divine within, the Holy Spirit, our inner spiritual director.
– Exists within every human being in a released or unreleased state.
– Is revered as the means for spiritual growth in human beings.
– Requires our informed cooperation, skilled support, and spiritual intent.
– Follows the natural laws of subtle body physics and is dependent on our choices.
– Is a sacred power whose process can be improved by spiritual methods.
– Requires having a trained mind and energy system to advance spiritual growth.
– Is safe, beneficial, and transformative when understood spiritually.
– Can be misused and abused by naive or non-spiritual people.
– May yield some discomforts if not properly supported.
– Manifests in many different ways: subtle, extraordinary, blessed.
– May be released and active in a person without their realizing it is.
– Can be released by spiritual methods, life shock, or in a previous birth.
– Can correct blocked process and the resulting strain on the subtle system.
– Is the source of spiritual seeking, inspiration, awareness, discernment, and love.
– Is the essential spiritual science held within all spiritual traditions.
– Is known by many different names in the world’s spiritual paths.

Misconceptions about Kundalini Shakti

Kundalini:

– Is just an exotic energy that can be quite unpredictable and unruly.
– Is a very rare event resulting in enlightenment or in difficult symptoms.
– Is always an intense experience with many remarkable features.
– Is risky, probably dangerous, possibly debilitating.
– Leads to a spiritual emergency with odd energy and mental problems.
– Is a pathology to be subdued, treated, and eliminated.
– Can be easily manipulated or fixed with energy work or visualizations.
– Can be made to go away by using lots of external focus and behavior.
– Always gives a feeling of energy going up the spine with inner fireworks.
– Always ascends through a central channel, sequentially opening each chakra.
– Is best utilized to develop special powers, genius, psychic ability, etc.
– Is occult or of the devil; results from bad luck or God’s wrath.
– Might be sexy, is released by sex, enhances sex.
– Is a special path in itself or is just a particular style of hatha yoga.
– Is a yogic or Hindu thing only and cannot happen to others.
– Should be avoided by westerners.
– Can be easily released by a guru to yield enlightenment.
– Automatically makes a person spiritual or virtuous.

I'm calling absolute, 100% bull**** on this right now, and I rarely make such a claim.

Nice way to get people to part with their money, convincing them they have a Kundalini related issue

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

I'm calling absolute, 100% bull**** on this right now, and I rarely make such a claim.

Nice way to get people to part with their money, convincing them they have a Kundalini related issue

I have to ask, why are you claiming their ‘facts and misconceptions’ are 100% bullshit, specifically? 

25 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I have to ask, why are you claiming their ‘facts and misconceptions’ are 100% bullshit, specifically? 

It would take me all day to pick apart that website...I just posted that section because it was easy to fit into a quote box. Ill pull one example from each just to give you an example

May be released and active in a person without their realizing it is

There is absolutely no way in hell you could release and activate the kundalini without knowing it. For starters, the amount of prior work that has to go into it is phenomenal.

There are aspects of the bindu, amrita and so forth...it takes a damn long time and serious effort.

The you also have

1. The Siddhi that come with it, which are just insane

2. The pain that comes with it, which is the most amount of pain a human can experience

3. The fact that you will never be able to live a normal life if this is awakened, because of what takes place

And they are calling it something that can happen unknowingly? Seriously? 

Is a very rare event resulting in enlightenment or in difficult symptoms.

There are literally a handful of people on the planet who have this achievement. This isn't a lower level achievement, like qi emission or whatever, that dedicated practitioners can reach after  a period of proper training. 

You are literally talking about something, that takes the human body to the absolute highest potential it can reach in the mortal world.

It is exceptionally rare and the transformation that takes place as a result of it is beyond comprehension.

The complete and utter bastardisation of this term is getting seriously old, and very bothersome

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

It would take me all day to pick apart that website...I just posted that section because it was easy to fit into a quote box. Ill pull one example from each just to give you an example

There is absolutely no way in hell you could release and activate the kundalini without knowing it. For starters, the amount of prior work that has to go into it is phenomenal.

There are aspects of the bindu, amrita and so forth...it takes a damn long time and serious effort.

The you also have

1. The Siddhi that come with it, which are just insane

2. The pain that comes with it, which is the most amount of pain a human can experience

3. The fact that you will never be able to live a normal life if this is awakened, because of what takes place

And they are calling it something that can happen unknowingly? Seriously? 

There are literally a handful of people on the planet who have this achievement. This isn't a lower level achievement, like qi emission or whatever, that dedicated practitioners can reach after  a period of proper training. 

You are literally talking about something, that takes the human body to the absolute highest potential it can reach in the mortal world.

It is exceptionally rare and the transformation that takes place as a result of it is beyond comprehension.

The complete and utter bastardisation of this term is getting seriously old, and very bothersome

I get that only a handful of people might have awakened their kundalini and raised it through the correct channel and reached their full potential,  but I am not ready to write off the possibility that some people might have awakened their kundalini prematurely and inappropriately, without having access to the correct channel, and that this might lead to all sorts of problems or restricted achievement. 

Winds/prana/qi versus kundalini, I’d have to have subtle sight, which I don’t have, to really say which it is. 

On the question of spontaneous kundalini awakenings, I consider this account to be indicative of how a real awakening can play out: 

2 hours ago, Bindi said:

I get that only a handful of people might have awakened their kundalini and raised it through the correct channel and reached their full potential,  but I am not ready to write off the possibility that some people might have awakened their kundalini prematurely and inappropriately, without having access to the correct channel, and that this might lead to all sorts of problems or restricted achievement. 

Winds/prana/qi versus kundalini, I’d have to have subtle sight, which I don’t have, to really say which it is. 

You dont have to be ready to write it off, if you understand the process behind it.

You will be able to discern pretty quickly, what is actually happening

Let me describe it to you using an analogy

Imagine there is a package in the north pole, and in this package there is locked chest with lets say 7 locks (hypothetically)

You ultimate goal is to get to the chest and unlock it

You are at the south pole,

To get to the box, you must fly to 7 different cities

In each city there is a key for one of the locks.

In order to get this key you must complete a series of tasks

Proof that you completed the tasks and have the key is required for you to board each flight to the next city.

As you progress on your quest, each task becomes more arduous, more challenging, more elusive, takes longer and requires more skills that you may not even have.

Something can go wrong during each task of course...but none of that is going to affect the chest, which is at the other side of the world.

Now lets sum up

The Pranayama aspects of yoga, in terms of kundalini, is in the earlier stages. It will not affect the Kundalini so simply

What will affect it, is when you have reach "the chest" and are trying to open the locks

I hope this makes sense

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geof Nanto said:

On the question of spontaneous kundalini awakenings, I consider this account to be indicative of how a real awakening can play out: 

That is not a Kundalini awakening

There is no coming back down or "normal" after a kundalini awakening

I really wish people would stop throwing this term around.

Edited by Shadow_self

38 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Are you speaking from your own experience? I ask this because you seem to be falling into the error of trying to make reality fit theory. Are there really seven chakras? How did this standardised system arise? I’ve only done basic research on the subject but have read enough to know this theory is a relatively modern invention. See for instance:  https://hareesh.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-real-story-on-the-chakras

Edited by Geof Nanto
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

You dont have to be ready to write it off, if you understand the process behind it.

You will be able to discern pretty quickly, what is actually happening

Let me describe it to you using an analogy

Imagine there is a package in the north pole, and in this package there is locked chest with lets say 7 locks (hypothetically)

You ultimate goal is to get to the chest and unlock it

You are at the south pole,

To get to the box, you must fly to 7 different cities

In each city there is a key for one of the locks.

In order to get this key you must complete a series of tasks

Proof that you completed the tasks and have the key is required for you to board each flight to the next city.

As you progress on your quest, each task becomes more arduous, more challenging, more elusive, takes longer and requires more skills that you may not even have.

Something can go wrong during each task of course...but none of that is going to affect the chest, which is at the other side of the world.

Now lets sum up

The Pranayama aspects of yoga, in terms of kundalini, is in the earlier stages. It will not affect the Kundalini so simply

What will affect it, is when you have reach "the chest" and are trying to open the locks

I hope this makes sense

I think all the locks and keys and checks and balances are on the channels, not kundalini itself, opening the channels the right way with the right keys at the right time becomes the quest, whilst the lock that’s keeping kundalini packed away can be tampered with before any channel clearing quest even begins. 

1 minute ago, Geof Nanto said:

Are you speaking from your own experience?

I'm repeating the words of teachers who know the processes, practices and so forth. People with far more knowledge, experience and most importantly, attainments than I. 

I've also happened to have had the process (not the methods)  explained to me.

Here is David Verdesi clearing up some of the facts around Kundalini

TLDR :

• It is a very precise process, you wont be doing it by mistake
  • It takes around 12 years of  nonstop training 6-8 hours per day
  • He's only met a handful of Yogis (not people) have done it (and hes just talking about the awakening part, not completing the process)
  • He's confident anything anyone is calling a kundalini awakening is not kundalini awakening
  • Its Udana prana that people are moving

I dont even like David, I find his ethics questionable at best, but he knows what he is talking about.

These things were also repeated to me by my teachers, and others  teachers who have actual attainments, and aren't just spouting nonsense

I find it quite sad that people are throwing around words like kundalini, chakra, jhana when they don't actually understand just how far away from these things they are.

Its a nice way to sell a book, or sell a seminar. But it is so far away from the reality of the matter, its just ridiculous

Its also a nice way for someone to slap a label on something they experienced to give it some kind of meaning.

But its incorrect, simply untrue and needs to stop, because its confusing, misleading and downright wrong

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

I think there is a difference between kundalini awakening and actualising the full potential of kundalini. Kundalini may be woken up, and strive hopelessly to rise, creating all sorts of havoc in the process. Actualising the full potential of kundalini requires access to the subtlest channel, which is generally impossible without years of work. 

17 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I think all the locks and keys and checks and balances are on the channels, not kundalini itself, opening the channels the right way with the right keys at the right time becomes the quest, whilst the lock that’s keeping kundalini packed away can be tampered with before any channel clearing quest even begins. 

Please listen to the video...

You cannot tamper with the kundalini before this point

You can screw up one of the stages of it...in this case the pranayama and that can lead to the release of some latent energy

Something similar  happens in Daoist practices, where you can touch on pockets of latent Yang Qi that release and cause all manner of weird symptoms

Its not an awakening, its not even close to it

6 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

I'm repeating the words of teachers who know the processes, practices and so forth. People with far more knowledge, experience and most importantly, attainments than I. 

I edited my post and added to it well before you replied:

50 minutes ago, Geof Nanto said:

Are you speaking from your own experience? I ask this because you seem to be falling into the error of trying to make reality fit theory. Are there really seven chakras? How did this standardised system arise? I’ve only done basic research on the subject but have read enough to know this theory is a relatively modern invention. See for instance:  https://hareesh.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-real-story-on-the-chakras

• Like 1

I don't know what kundalini is but I do believe that people can suffer from energetic troubles they identify, or perhaps misidentify, as kundalini awakenings.  Others have more standard medical issues.  Those who seek healing might ask which lens will serve them better in their healing quest.  Many have spent years with spiritual emergency specialists trying to solve problems that might be better resolved in a doctor's office, and vice a versa.  It becomes hard to change directions when we're egoically attached to a misdiagnosis.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I think there is a difference between kundalini awakening and actualising the full potential of kundalini. Kundalini may be woken up, and strive hopelessly to rise, creating all sorts of havoc in the process. Actualising the full potential of kundalini requires access to the subtlest channel, which is generally impossible without years of work. 

Hes talking about kundalini awakening, not the full potential. Thats a different matter again

To even get the Kundalini to stir , there needs to be a combining of the two Bindi (These are not Prana/Apana as David mentioned), then that creates the fire that David mentioned which is sent down that stirs the kundalini...you cant stir it before that

The full potential, that's when the kundalini goes all the way up,  it merges with another energy that sent down and it descends down and all the chakras are burned open when it goes down.

That's the full potential of it

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Geof Nanto said:

I edited my post and added to it well before you replied:

I honestly dont concern myself with the models histories too much. I know of  the ones mentioned by Christopher Wallis, the 7 and the 5

The western tradition use models on top of the endocrine glands, some daoist lines have a 7 or 9 model also

Because the chakras arent part of what I do, I dont concern myself with it, other than trying to have a basic understanding of some of the processes.

Overconsumption of book knowledge is not the best thing in terms of practice. Its better to  be concerned with the practice itself, and where you are at with it

But even with my basic knowledge of these things, its important to correct errors, especially with whats happening here. Too much misunderstanding and misinformation

In this case, you have someone convinced they've awoken the pinnacle of human achievement, by mistake, and its seriously harmed them physically (and destroyed them psychologically)

Understanding that this is not whats happening , and bringing this down a few pegs is important

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

I’m well aware of standardised chakra theory. It’s the first thing I encountered when I started yoga practice at a Satyananda yoga ashram about forty years ago. Their focus was kundalini yoga. I still have Swami Satyananda Saraswati’s comprehensive book on the subject, titled Kundalini Tantra. It presents the whole modern version of kundalini yoga theory and practice in concise form. I was immensely impressed with it at the time. Here was a systemised way to transcend my mundane reality which relied solely on my own effort. The practice felt real and its ‘truth’ was upheld by many hundreds of people dedicating their lives to following this path. 

I still have good memories of those early days of my experiences with those people. It was a new world for me with an entirely new worldview derived from the Vedas. The Satyananda trained swamis gave what I still consider to be good guidance and practicing their gentle traditional hatha yoga style helped me enormously. 

Yet as to any sort of deeper awakening, that yogic path did not call me. After much exploration both within myself and in the external world, I now know that at the heart of any true spiritual path, we enter into the realm of vague and elusive mystery traditions. Such paths can never be systemised. They are individually shaped and reveal themselves in their own way over long periods of time. But we all need a tangible way in and these systemised approaches work well for us westerners, at least in the preparatory stages which may last for decades. However holding to them for too long becomes a barrier to deeper attainment.  

Edited by Geof Nanto

29 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Hes talking about kundalini awakening, not the full potential. Thats a different matter again

To even get the Kundalini to stir , there needs to be a combining of the two Bindi, then that creates the chandi which is the fire sent down that stirs the kundalini...you cant stir it before that

People say and repeat a lot of things that aren’t quite right, but if enough people repeat it after a while it can be presented as truth. Hear it directly from one of your five kundalini masters and it should read a bit differently to the above. 

The full potential, that's when the kundalini goes all the way up,  it merges with another energy that sent down and it descends down and all the chakras are burned open when it goes down.

I can’t respond to this until I’ve experienced this stage, so I’ll bookmark the above sentence.

That's the full potential of it

1 hour ago, Geof Nanto said:

I’m well aware of standardised chakra theory. It’s the first thing I encountered when I started yoga practice with Satyananda yoga well over forty years ago. Their focus was kundalini yoga. I still have Swami Satyananda Saraswati’s comprehensive book on the subject, titled Kundalini Tantra. It presents the whole modern version of kundalini yoga in concise form. I was immensely impressed with it at the time. Here was a systemised way to achieve high spiritual attainment. 

I still have good memories of those early days of my experiences with spiritual practices. The Satyananda trained swamis gave what I still consider to be genuinely meant guidance. Yet, I now know that at its heart, we are dealing with mystery traditions that can never be systemised. But we all need a tangible way in and this sort of systemised approach works well for us westerners, in the initial stages  at least (maybe decades), but holding to it becomes a barrier to deeper attainment.  

The problem is much of what people are told is incorrect

I can think of example after example over the years, from all traditions where something is categorized systematically, and yet, doesnt do the things it should.

Kundalini is probably the best example of this, where you have all these people claiming to have had an awakening, yet, the markers are not there. Where are the advanced siddhis that come with this process?

Daoist lines are the same. Many people claiming to give practices that work with the dan tian, only for the truth to be the people doing them have no actual dan tian whatsoever

Vajrayana, people being told to practice with the central channel, and they don't have a proper central channel

The list just goes on and on and on. More and more confusion, more and more claims, yet, nothing of substance

There's too many reasons for this. But one thing is for sure. We need to be clear about these things.

Of all of them, Kundalini is probably the worst, because everyone thinks they've touched on it, yet its the one that's actually so far away its comical

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bindi said:

I can’t respond to this until I’ve experienced this stage, so I’ll bookmark the above sentence.

Unless you have the dedication, time, lineage, methods and teacher, id not concern yourself about experiencing it

Its not something that's within the grasp of anyone with an even halfway normal life imo

14 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Unless you have the dedication, time, lineage, methods and teacher, id not concern yourself about experiencing it

Its not something that's within the grasp of anyone with an even halfway normal life imo

What I do or do not concern myself with is thankfully entirely up to me and not what you opine. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1