On 9/22/2022 at 6:24 AM, Shadow_self said:

Can you elaborate on the rationale for teaching Zhan Zhuang and Dan tien Formation?

It's a straightforward way to gain qi within your body. Why would one care developing it when working with Magic? I use it as fuel for nervous system and it help with Third Eye practices, which are very draining. Ideally, the dantien should be active enough to cause microcosmic orbit to move.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GreatAutumn said:

why exactly anyone should believe a word he says or from where he comes from

If you cared to ask questions instead of exploding your lower backside uncontrollably, I might have just answered them. In the actual Magic community, there are no do-gooders, altruists, or outward expressing people where their whole biography is on display. I simply give an opportunity where both sides have to gain, and it's never free.

16 hours ago, GreatAutumn said:

> "for this small (big) fee you too can learn the thing I supposedly know and for which I show no proof" 

Keep your precious pennies close

• Like 3

On 17.09.2022 at 2:46 AM, stirling said:

Which secret are you after? The scrolling and book-reading is often a barrier. It could be that what you are looking for isn't knowledge in the conventional sense.  

I actually think that the course description tells you what you might need to do to get the benefits of the "Challenger" level for free: "100 Day Meditation Challenge". Anyone doing this will absolutely benefit in the described manner, as long as the practice that is the way IN to the meditation is dropped once understood. 100 days of meditation, depending on how that is done, is very likely to establish a good foundation. In-person work with a dedicated teacher that has a real lineage would also be worth consideration.  

I don't know if you have read our website before posting (it seems like you have been in a rush), but the challenger is a mini-course that costs less than $50.
It was free at first until we saw that people join and do not do any work, thus wasting our time and failing their opportunity to develop.
There seems to be no discipline or respect for the practice when people get it for "free." They also get zero results and zero progress anywhere.

The mini meditation course is NOT the Foundation program. The Foundation program is five years long and spans over 16 complete modules (courses) and about 4000 hours of dedicated training, with 2 Masters watching you and making adjustments/corrections when needed. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aeordimm said:

It's a straightforward way to gain qi within your body. Why would one care developing it when working with Magic? I use it as fuel for nervous system and it help with Third Eye practices, which are very draining. Ideally, the dantien should be active enough to cause microcosmic orbit to move.

So basically, fuel to make things work properly? 

6 hours ago, Aeordimm said:

If you cared to ask questions instead of exploding your lower backside uncontrollably, I might have just answered them. In the actual Magic community, there are no do-gooders, altruists, or outward expressing people where their whole biography is on display. I simply give an opportunity where both sides have to gain, and it's never free.

Keep your precious pennies close

Oh yeah, cause saying who you are, where did you learn from and who authorized you to teach is definitely a favor to me, rather than a minimum requirement to try and legitimize your school.
let me quote from your own site and maybe apply it to your own ""system"

Lack of critical thinking and internal audit - there is a trend going online to glorify and blindly believe teachers.
"He is a spiritual teacher and a divine figure" - not to be questioned or ever doubted. Zealous, fanatical students are identical to sheep walking into the slaughterhouse. When you ask them any critical questions about why they are going there and what they hope to achieve, they cannot answer anything meaningful and often become aggressive in defending their Master's bright name.

The lineage with no control over who teaches their methods is a dead/broken lineage. If we are talking about a particular line of passing down, it has to be trackable, at the very least in 3 generations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Oh yeah, cause saying who you are, where did you learn from and who authorized you to teach is definitely a favor to me, rather than a minimum requirement to try and legitimize your school.
let me quote from your own site and maybe apply it to your own ""system"

You certainly know how to make an entrance @GreatAutumn:D

thanos-thanos-arrives.gif

AlarmingSmartAfricanporcupine-size_restr

Zero Chill :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Tbf I registered here quite some time ago, I was just silently lurking :P

Lurking? Or gathering behind the scenes ? :lol::D 

tumblr_nugnrau8dd1ru2f8mo1_500.gif

• Haha 2

I have checked this Mark Rasmus guy linked above.
And he even has 167+ videos course on initiation into hermetic.

It is funny how he has no initiation and no level (absolute zero) of development in magic and is trying to teach things he has no clue about.
He could have enrolled in our Foundation program at his level, but passing it would be difficult and unlikely.
Once you learn too much junk/fake esoteric arts, developing properly can become too difficult or impossible.
It is like a broken vessel that can not be filled with water. You have to rebuild the whole structure.
Also, those energetic manipulations he has shown on a dummy student are useless. Him, teaching martial arts and fajin is another joke; in any fight with any beginner MMA, he won't stand more than 2 seconds upright condition.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neirong said:

I have checked this Mark Rasmus guy linked above.
And he even has 167+ videos course on initiation into hermetic.

It is funny how he has no initiation and no level (absolute zero) of development in magic and is trying to teach things he has no clue about.
He could have enrolled in our Foundation program at his level, but passing it would be difficult and unlikely.
Once you learn too much junk/fake esoteric arts, developing properly can become too difficult or impossible.
It is like a broken vessel that can not be filled with water. You have to rebuild the whole structure.
Also, those energetic manipulations he has shown on a dummy student are useless. Him, teaching martial arts and fajin is another joke; in any fight with any beginner MMA, he won't stand more than 2 seconds upright condition.

@GSmaster 

:lol:

• Haha 2

On 24/09/2022 at 6:15 AM, Aeordimm said:

It's a straightforward way to gain qi within your body.

Can you tell us the mechanics of how this works exactly?

• Like 2

Is this descended from LoneMan Pai? They are strong.

Edit: Okay I just went back and read the site linked in OP. The above question was just a hunch based on the subsequent discussion, which I read before reading the actual page, like a typical short attention span having, drama baitable internet user. The About page is pretty straightforward about the school's origins. To automatically dismiss something for not being part of an official lineage or whatever, is almost as bad as automatically trusting a teacher just because they have a few Certificate of Completion, etc.

100 days of Netflix HD cost about the same as the 100 days challenge study. Which should we value more? Even if the school ends up not being for you, the personal development in discipline and overall subject matter you will undoubtedly acquire, make you a lot stronger whatever you do next. There is an understandable question of safety when learning energy work from just anyone. I will say this, that EarlGrey has been around the block more than a few times, and if he has taken the time to get to know and vouch for someone, that's saying a lot.

Edited by Nintendao
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 4:30 AM, Nintendao said:

Is this descended from LoneMan Pai? They are strong.

I have seen LoneMan Pai, and although similar subscription model to tuition, our similarities end there.

We don't teach anything dangerous like demon summoning and possession rituals but rather focus on laying a solid foundation for further practice.

We have a well-structured program where you go from easy to more difficult practices step by step. It is school with supervision, feedback, deadlines and no nonsense talking.

More importantly magic path goes far unlike many others available where you get stuck like frog in the well developing dunning kruger syndrome and don't develop any practical or useful abilities (siddhi).

If anyone has serious questions and wants to learn, join our discord.

• Like 2

On 10/21/2022 at 4:12 AM, Neirong said:

I have seen LoneMan Pai, and although similar subscription model to tuition, our similarities end there.

We don't teach anything dangerous like demon summoning and possession rituals but rather focus on laying a solid foundation for further practice.

We have a well-structured program where you go from easy to more difficult practices step by step. It is school with supervision, feedback, deadlines and no nonsense talking.

More importantly magic path goes far unlike many others available where you get stuck like frog in the well developing dunning kruger syndrome and don't develop any practical or useful abilities (siddhi).

If anyone has serious questions and wants to learn, join our discord.

I am curious if you found an extremely talented individual, who took your courses and made 100 on every exam, and they dedicated the next 20 years of their life to these teachings,  what abilities would they gain as a result of that dedication?

2 hours ago, kakapo said:

I am curious if you found an extremely talented individual, who took your courses and made 100 on every exam, and they dedicated the next 20 years of their life to these teachings,  what abilities would they gain as a result of that dedication?

Individuals have the freedom to ask questions within the appropriate channel. However, this thread was not initiated by us and has been plagued by trolls ever since.

guestbook.thumb.jpg.90096784a1d83c59d00a64121e3ba8eb.jpg

On 9/23/2022 at 6:24 AM, GreatAutumn said:

"for this small (big) fee you too can learn the thing I supposedly know and for which I show no proof" 

Well worded and insightful responses GreatAutumn. 

And inevitably, when nothing comes of this practice, those offering the program (and taking your money) will blame you for not being dedicated enough to achieve what is being offered. 

Hopefully for those who take the bait, it is merely a blank and nothing truly comes of it and they walk away unscathed (a bit lighter in pocket but richer in experience of what not to pursue), as opposed to the very real potential for deeply disturbing their system in ways that can take many cycles to recondition along with much discomfort and disruption to body mind and life.  Remember folks, a little knowledge is a very very dangerous thing.

Every time I encounter such offers I pause and send gratitude to my teachers for their time, effort and skill in learning and carrying on a proven tradition, and then for being able and willing to teach in a dedicated and appropriate manner that will bring results and not harm.  And I am also reminded that these arts are marathons, not sprints.  Turtle not hare.

One could not pay me 10x what they ask in price, to engage with them in this 'course'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If you master the teachings here is what you will get:

1. Better visualization skills and memory.

2. OBE, lucid dreaming, astral projection.