1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

Otherwise, stop wasting time and derailing the thread please...

Pot calling the kettle black

@WitheringTree don’t waste your time asking questions here, it’s just full of pseudo-intellectual masturbation. Join the school’s discord here: https://discord.gg/TWYb35cG

There you can get a better idea of the teachings from not just the teachers but other people taking the course.

• Like 1

If you don't open a new thread, don't expect a reply..I wont be catching a warning or ban because you haven't got basic forum etiquette 

Seriously? You of all people?

is this considered good forum etiquette?

11 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

P.S If you want to continue...I suggest opening a specific thread..Ill gladly do this with you for as long as you please (which I imagine isnt much longer given your history of flight)

You are the epitome of bad manner!

Edited by Zork

44 minutes ago, Zork said:

Seriously? You of all people?

is this considered good forum etiquette?

You are the epitome of bad manner!

Here you are...ill re-edit my last post and leave it for you to respond there

• Haha 1

Here you are...ill re-edit my last post and leave it for you to respond there

No i won't.

I told you we are fine here. I proved my point, you didn't. Game over. Cya!!!

Why? Because i am f*cking tired of trying to converse with someone who does not understand basic argumentation logic and keeps using fallacies as a means to prove that the absence of light isn't darkness....

Trying to make you think for a change is too tiring and not worth my time and effort, i have actual things to do instead of wasting time and effort to a meaningless cause. I just hope that people that see the thread ignore the nonsense you wrote.

Edited by Zork

8 minutes ago, Zork said:

No i won't.

I told you we are fine here. I proved my point, you didn't. Game over. Cya!!!

Why? Because i am f*cking tired of trying to converse with someone who does not understand basic argumentation logic and keeps using fallacies as a means to prove that the absence of light isn't darkness....

Trying to make you think for a change is too tiring and not worth my time and effort, i have actual things to do instead of wasting time and effort to a meaningless cause. I just hope that people that see the thread ignore the nonsense you wrote.

Oh wow, you actually are running away,

AGAIN.

Haha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pleasure as always Zork :D  Try not to leave it so long between visits next time :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Oh wow, you actually are running away,

AGAIN.

Haha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pleasure as always Zork :D  Try not to leave it so long between visits next time :lol:

No i won*. Period. You ran away in the security of your PPD.

As i said you have no idea what you are talking about. I actually proved that above.

*This isn't a victory to be frank. But at least the truth prevailed for once.

Edited by Zork
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zork said:

No i won*. Period. You ran away in the security of your PPD.

As i said you have no idea what you are talking about. I actually proved that above.

*This isn't a victory to be frank. But at least the truth prevailed for once.

There is a rather long reply in the PPD, and that's not for security...its to not flood another thread with a topic that's unrelated what the poster asked

You are  entirely free and most encouraged to continue this discussion as per my reply..or run away ( yet again).

That choice is yours...because there is a response waiting for you, pretending there isn't or ignoring doesn't change that

20 hours ago, Zork said:

So @Shadow_self since you know about magic, what can you tell us about seals, candles, qaballah and how it relates to qigong and tummo? :P

Interesting. There is mention of the ability to control future incarnations in Bardo Thodol and the yogas of dream and sleep.

Ideally death should lead to enlightenment but if that fails the option to control the next incarnation so as to continue pursuing enlightenment is there.

What are the dangers that you are aware of? It sounds intriguing as you pointed out because you can keep magical skills through incarnations.

The main danger is to literally lose your mind. When driven by fear and illusion, it's easy to become paranoid, and experience psychosis. It could affect physical health as well. The other most frequent danger is getting lost within your little world of illusions you built by yourself. 

Visualization is one part of the practice that leads to Third Eye activation. When done improperly, it could damage you physically (losing eyesight for example, or having issues with brain blood circulation). As you pointed out, it's used in dream yoga (what we do is lucid dreaming, out-of-body experiences, and astral travel). Those have their own dangers as well. For example, you can get drained very significantly if you encounter a hostile creature.

Death leading to enlightenment is a good concept, but it's more in the "realm of gods", as for regular cultivators and even masters such a high level is not attainable. You practically need to become a Buddha or something.

• Like 2

Since this is already a topic regarding Ancient Masters, I will take the liberty and announce our foundation program of school here instead of creating a separate thread. The foundation includes the Challenger practice.

Ancient Masters - Foundation in Magic

also known as Foundation In Ancient Arts

We offer teaching and guidance on a complex spiritual Path of Magic that is underrepresented online and poorly known to the public. The path leads to inner transformation and spiritual development, unlike chasing one's desires and selfish goals, which leads nowhere. Foundation Training is what is needed to practice Magic safely and effectively. Unfortunately, many jump into Magic practices for selfish purposes without proper foundation and develop mental illnesses and deviations.

If you want to seek Truth in life, explore the world beyond the physical realm, learn more about yourself on a deep level and explore other worlds, if you are interested in the Path of Magus, or if you seek genuine training and self-development in a school environment, and become a part of a cultivator group.

Teachers:
Neirong and Aeordimm both have 15+ years of experience in Art and practical abilities. The program results from our research and study in Ancient Arts and Magic. We will observe, guide, and correct you through the study program.

Duration:
The Foundation program spans roughly five years of consistent training (daily preferred), divided into ten semesters.

Scope of Training:
16 core modules. The foundation training includes training in meditation, third eye, neigong, other worlds, energy bodies, arcane Magic, and practical Magic. For a complete list of modules, you can refer to our website. We give everything necessary to jump-start cultivation without waiting ten years for a student to prove to us that he is worthy of being initiated. Although it is named Foundation Training, the program is challenging and has depth.

Approach to teaching and training:
We are there to ensure students are making meaningful progress and not walking into any possible pitfalls of cultivation.
We strive to keep things real and without pseudo esoteric nonsense.
Foundation is built in a step-by-step approach to maximizing students' chances of making it.
Active members will integrate into Magic Egregore of our School, which will assist and help to progress and provide a degree of passive magic protection.
We give access to all the 6-months training (2 modules per semester) theory and practical content at once (without waiting and clicking buttons). So you can progress through training and exercises at an individual pace.
The progression to next semester depends on your daily work, activity, and written reports that we do check. That is not a pay, listen, and get achievement system. The next semester will only unlock if you are making progress with the previous. Thus the program duration might be extended for your pace of progression.

Requirements:
Physical and Mental stability.
Compatibility with other traditions. Our system is compatible with many other genuine practices, but not all of them.
You may have to be prepared to unlearn and empty things you have learned if they will be in direct conflict with our teaching.

Level of Commitment
Our students can start progressing with as little as 30-60m+ focused daily practice. We employ the methods to increase the efficiency of the training rather than force students to sit for 8 hours a day. Our school training does not require isolation or renunciation from the world.

Pricing
We charge $80 for a month's study, billed as $480 for a semester of 6 months in 2022. (Yearly $960) This price may be subject to adjustments on an annual basis.
The price is the same on all levels of the Foundation program.

Start date
The school gates are open, and you can enroll on any date you are ready.

Graduation Prospects
Only those who complete the foundation training program with a satisfactory grade on all 16 core modules can continue training with us in the future or visit our offline retreats.

Upon Graduation and based on performance in the program, an Adept will have multiple options:
a. Graduate, with a complete foundation, you can be free to go deeper into any path you want without being locked into the Magus tradition. You can also take a break; we will record your name if you wish to continue your studies later.
b. Sign up for Advanced Training (It will become available later).
c. Join us in the Magus Order in Adept rank.

Learn more
If you wish to send an application, read F.A.Q, or ask us questions, you can do this on our School Discord Server.

https://discord.gg/b5afabBZAP

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Aeordimm said:

Since this is already a topic regarding Ancient Masters, I will take the liberty and announce our foundation program of school here instead of creating a separate thread. The foundation includes the Challenger practice.

Ancient Masters - Foundation in Magic

also known as Foundation In Ancient Arts

We offer teaching and guidance on a complex spiritual Path of Magic that is underrepresented online and poorly known to the public. The path leads to inner transformation and spiritual development, unlike chasing one's desires and selfish goals, which leads nowhere. Foundation Training is what is needed to practice Magic safely and effectively. Unfortunately, many jump into Magic practices for selfish purposes without proper foundation and develop mental illnesses and deviations.

If you want to seek Truth in life, explore the world beyond the physical realm, learn more about yourself on a deep level and explore other worlds, if you are interested in the Path of Magus, or if you seek genuine training and self-development in a school environment, and become a part of a cultivator group.

Teachers:
Neirong and Aeordimm both have 15+ years of experience in Art and practical abilities. The program results from our research and study in Ancient Arts and Magic. We will observe, guide, and correct you through the study program.

Duration:
The Foundation program spans roughly five years of consistent training (daily preferred), divided into ten semesters.

Scope of Training:
16 core modules. The foundation training includes training in meditation, third eye, neigong, other worlds, energy bodies, arcane Magic, and practical Magic. For a complete list of modules, you can refer to our website. We give everything necessary to jump-start cultivation without waiting ten years for a student to prove to us that he is worthy of being initiated. Although it is named Foundation Training, the program is challenging and has depth.

Approach to teaching and training:
We are there to ensure students are making meaningful progress and not walking into any possible pitfalls of cultivation.
We strive to keep things real and without pseudo esoteric nonsense.
Foundation is built in a step-by-step approach to maximizing students' chances of making it.
Active members will integrate into Magic Egregore of our School, which will assist and help to progress and provide a degree of passive magic protection.
We give access to all the 6-months training (2 modules per semester) theory and practical content at once (without waiting and clicking buttons). So you can progress through training and exercises at an individual pace.
The progression to next semester depends on your daily work, activity, and written reports that we do check. That is not a pay, listen, and get achievement system. The next semester will only unlock if you are making progress with the previous. Thus the program duration might be extended for your pace of progression.

Requirements:
Physical and Mental stability.
Compatibility with other traditions. Our system is compatible with many other genuine practices, but not all of them.
You may have to be prepared to unlearn and empty things you have learned if they will be in direct conflict with our teaching.

Level of Commitment
Our students can start progressing with as little as 30-60m+ focused daily practice. We employ the methods to increase the efficiency of the training rather than force students to sit for 8 hours a day. Our school training does not require isolation or renunciation from the world.

Pricing
We charge $80 for a month's study, billed as $480 for a semester of 6 months in 2022. (Yearly $960) This price may be subject to adjustments on an annual basis.
The price is the same on all levels of the Foundation program.

Start date
The school gates are open, and you can enroll on any date you are ready.

Graduation Prospects
Only those who complete the foundation training program with a satisfactory grade on all 16 core modules can continue training with us in the future or visit our offline retreats.

Upon Graduation and based on performance in the program, an Adept will have multiple options:
a. Graduate, with a complete foundation, you can be free to go deeper into any path you want without being locked into the Magus tradition. You can also take a break; we will record your name if you wish to continue your studies later.
b. Sign up for Advanced Training (It will become available later).
c. Join us in the Magus Order in Adept rank.

Learn more
If you wish to send an application, read F.A.Q, or ask us questions, you can do this on our School Discord Server.

https://discord.gg/b5afabBZAP

Seeing as this whole thread went off topic...

Can you elaborate on the rationale for teaching Zhan Zhuang and Dan tien Formation?

>Dude comes out of nowhere with a lot of mumbo jumbo added from different practices across different disciplines and continents 

> "trust me bro, I'm a high level master, I promise we're real unlike those other fake teachers, I'm for real bro" 

> doesn't say what lineage he's from, who he studied from, just some vague goals and philosophical bullshit plus the names of some disciplines that people might recognise and a web page with nice pictures tied to them 

> "for this small (big) fee you too can learn the thing I supposedly know and for which I show no proof" 

I know where we are but I mean come on, are you guys actually falling for this? Ffs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

>Dude comes out of nowhere with a lot of mumbo jumbo added from different practices across different disciplines and continents 

> "trust me bro, I'm a high level master, I promise we're real unlike those other fake teachers, I'm for real bro" 

> doesn't say what lineage he's from, who he studied from, just some vague goals and philosophical bullshit plus the names of some disciplines that people might recognise and a web page with nice pictures tied to them 

> "for this small (big) fee you too can learn the thing I supposedly know and for which I show no proof" 

I know where we are but I mean come on, are you guys actually falling for this? Ffs 

Do you have any skills you can demonstrate for us?

1 minute ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Sure, I come from an ancient tradition of masters, I have 45 years of training in a highly secretive branch of western Magick where we combine shaktipat with western magical chants , tibetan tantric practices and internal alchemy. Trust me, I'm a high level master with ability in levitation, astral projection, matter manipulation, deity invocation and much much more. You too can learn these practices and become a spiritual immortal for the cheap cheap price of only 99.99£/month.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Sure, I come from an ancient tradition of masters, I have 45 years of training in a highly secretive branch of western Magick where we combine shaktipat with western magical chants , tibetan tantric practices and internal alchemy. Trust me, I'm a high level master with ability in levitation, astral projection, matter manipulation, deity invocation and much much more. You too can learn these practices and become a spiritual immortal for the cheap cheap price of only 99.99£/month.

That’s what I thought

Just now, Pak_Satrio said:

That’s what I thought

Exactly, let it be noted that my amount of demonstrated feats is of the same amount as his. And so are my credentials btw

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Would you trust a pre-recorded demonstration of an "ability"  as legitimate proof of said ability?

Serious question

2 hours ago, GreatAutumn said:

Wow 2nd post on the forum and....

thanos-avengers-endgame.gif

This one wastes little time  :lol:

• Haha 5

Would you trust a pre-recorded demonstration of an "ability"  as legitimate proof of said ability?

Serious question

No sane person would in our day and age. It would still be at least a step up from "just trust me bro, I would never lie to you" he has going. I looked through that webpage and there is literally 0 information on who this guy is, why exactly anyone should believe a word he says or from where he comes from. The fact that he mixes traditions including neigong and dantian cultivation with western practices is also a pretty big red flag

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GreatAutumn said:

No sane person would in our day and age. It would still be at least a step up from "just trust me bro, I would never lie to you" he has going. I looked through that webpage and there is literally 0 information on who this guy is, why exactly anyone should believe a word he says or from where he comes from. The fact that he mixes traditions including neigong and dantian cultivation with western practices is also a pretty big red flag

Well yes it is a red flag...but to me its more of a red flag related to what I mentioned earlier in the thread. The physical (foundational) methods of western traditions have been lost for a long time. Any person I know who has demonstrated any measure of ability whatsoever had to cross train in a different discipline, or else had prior training before doing it...

Either way that was always what I seen.

And anyone thinking there was no physical methods in western traditions is deluded...the bloody things are carved into hieroglyphics :D 

That does not mean there aren't people out there who cannot or do not have these methods....It just means they are they exception to the rule.

There could very well be someone on here who knows

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Only if done in the presence of scientific professionals with relevant measuring equipment 

You forgot the rest of the ingredients...

41VUts1JwsL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.j

earth-bonding-1080x810.jpg

F0187328-02?pgw=1

20201123151327-00007.jpg

On 3...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQny98cXOAU9fzWCvNeOK8

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1