Sign in to follow this  
Zhongyongdaoist

Experiments in Weather Magic

I have just finished the first major weather spell in what I hope will relieve the Drought and excess heat in the Southwest of the United States.  I hope I will not have made a fool of myself by posting on this here, but I have had success breaking droughts before and doing some weather magic on a smaller scale, and I hope that success can be scaled up for the sake of the lives of millions of people who will otherwise suffer terribly.

ZYD

• Like 2

In my experience, weather can be quickly changed by changing the consciousness of the local population.  

Large areas are more difficult and for perhaps 50 years there have been weather weapons (earthquakes, volcanoes, droughts etc) - first announced by Khrushchev in terms of weapon able to destroy the planet itself and later by the US Sec of Defense

https://redice.tv/news/weather-weapons-have-existed-for-over-15-years-testified-u-s-secretary-of-defense 

I read a fiction.  It says a stupid girl did a weather spell to show off.  Somehow it causes some abnormal weather which kills a lot of people, perhaps butterfly effect.  

This morning we had rain showers all across Southern California, a day before the Weather services predicted.

I have "broken" two droughts before, the first in 1991, the second in 2014.  What I mean by that is that If it hasn't rained in three or four years and I do some magic to end drought and it rains within a week max, and then regular rain patterns continue thereafter for some time (years), then there is certainly correlation, and a strong possibility of causation.  The one in 2014 was less than 48 hours from operation to precipitation, the one in 1991, was "several" days, but not more than a week.  I started this one last Saturday night.

I called this "experiments" in Weather Magic because my interest at this time is whether weather magic can be used to address the issue of climate change, which is why climate change is one of the tags of this topic.

ZYD

• Like 2

Hmmm ..... 

1.   Congratulations, well done .

2.  Damn !

3.  I might have to pay for our dear and  seemingly departed 'Lord Josh'  to visit Down Under for a bit .

Spoiler

A few years back when we  had our BAD fires , I had had enough of that , so I was determined to 'get' a wet summer . We did .

But of course that  'made'   a 'La Nina' effect .  It continued .  Had a wet summer .... YAY !   Wet winter  and another wet summer ... which of course is unnatural and can only happen by pulling  'your' rain here .  Anyway, we had another wet summer followed by a wet winter and now the prediction is  ( or was ? ) for a still wet spring and summer to come .

Now Donald has gone and messed it all up  for us  ... but not for US .

Now what   ?

?

54084adbf1744af4dd6a26b6f6aba414.jpg

OJdxVGKZ_1505201759561gpadd.jpg

OUCH !   - no fair ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Things went well with the rain which started early on Friday morning and was light and came in periods of rain and then no rain, which was good and what you want when you are dealing with overly dry earth, it has to get moist before it can really absorb much water along the Coastal and inland areas the rain was light as I said, but in the mountains to the east of us, we had around five inches of rain by midnight or so.  The magical system that I set in order is designed to slowly increase rainfall and duration in a way that will maximize benefit.  I will post more when and as necessary.

ZYD

• Like 1

Just to add some clarity, the notion that: "weather can be quickly changed by changing the consciousness of the local population", was introduced here:

On 9/5/2022 at 6:54 PM, Lairg said:

In my experience, weather can be quickly changed by changing the consciousness of the local population.  

Large areas are more difficult and for perhaps 50 years there have been weather weapons (earthquakes, volcanoes, droughts etc) - first announced by Khrushchev in terms of weapon able to destroy the planet itself and later by the US Sec of Defense

https://redice.tv/news/weather-weapons-have-existed-for-over-15-years-testified-u-s-secretary-of-defense 

and with all due respect to the poster, who does claim that this is their experience, is not an approach that i would use, or did use in what I did.  It has all all the appearance of a "New Age" approach to the matter, and I am not a new age practitioner, as any one who has read my posts on magic on Dao Bums for the past thirteen years or so will surely know.  If the above poster has had success with the above approach, good for them, but in terms of my own opinion, is more inline with these posts:

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

Imo people’s “consciousness” cannot effect the weather.

Because if it was possible, things like e.g. the Great Famine would have been stopped (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_1315–1317 ).

45 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I would agree .

Any successful result I have had was not  due to my "consciousness"  .

I can think of several ways that what the poster first quoted above could be accomplished and if they would care to clarify their position they are welcome to do so.

ZYD

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 10:28 PM, mindtooloud said:

what do you think about HAARP?

Since any effects on weather than may or may not be created by HAARP would be the effects of scientific procedures and not magical ones, they are not relevant to this Topic.  Whether and in what way such effects would be different from those that occur "naturally" and might require a different magical approach to dealing with, is not something that I have investigated.  I don't do a huge amount of weather magic, though I think for reasons which I pointed out in my first post, that will change.  I may post more about the matter in my PPD, but not publicly.

I do not wish this Topic to be clogged with speculation about conspiracies, and I ask everyone to respect that.  If that is not respected I will shut this topic down.

ZYD

1 hour ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Since any effects on weather than may or may not be created by HAARP would be the effects of scientific procedures and not magical ones, they are not relevant to this Topic.  Whether and in what way such effects would be different from those that occur "naturally" and might require a different magical approach to dealing with, is not something that I have investigated.  I don't do a huge amount of weather magic, though I think for reasons which I pointed out in my first post, that will change.  I may post more about the matter in my PPD, but not publicly.

I do not wish this Topic to be clogged with speculation about conspiracies, and I ask everyone to respect that.  If that is not respected I will shut this topic down.

ZYD

apologies and thank you for the explanation

Edited by mindtooloud

The rain predicted here for the last few days did not manifest .   Now they say we have a week of sunshine   .  Another batch of rain is supposed to come after that .  .... we shall see I suppose .

Australian meteorology says La Nina has ended  .... but  they are giving high % it will start up again soon  ....  ?  

for those that dont understand why I am citing this or how USA and Aussie weather are related  ; 

BOM-combo1.gif

On 9/12/2022 at 6:25 AM, Nungali said:

I would agree .

Any successful result I have had was not  due to my "consciousness"  .

God forbid the weather be controlled by someone’s consciousness when it includes self-taught chaos magickians from Internet forums, self-righteous system zealots with extreme anger management issues, horny adolescents trying to summon a succubus to copulate with, and grumpy old men who get annoyed when their students ask too many questions.

Spoiler

The few times I’ve seen qigong masters with weather control, the best way to characterize them is that they’re happy and enlightened, they just don’t care about you or how you feel when they tell you to fuck off after begging to know how to control weather like them.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Lairg said:

"Weather magick is not about exerting control over the elements, but connecting to the flow of energy and moving with the currents to manifest your will. "

https://www.spiralnature.com/magick/weather-witching-harnessing-power-weather-magick/

You prefer to cite a generic website to reinforce your view as though it were some absolute universal law?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You prefer to cite a generic website to reinforce your view

I prefer not to give my own experience here

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Lairg said:

I prefer not to give my own experience here

Better to not cite a generic site and remain silent then, especially if it’s not necessarily accurate.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 11:54 AM, Lairg said:

14 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Better to not cite a generic site and remain silent then

Whatever

• Haha 1

I think supernatural abilities is a fools game.  I do believe that sometimes it seems like it works, and maybe it does, but it can't be relied upon.  No harm in trying I guess.  Sort of like prayer, heck, maybe the Gods will hear you and take your side?

14 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

I think supernatural abilities is a fools game.

Such abilities may be natural for those that have refined their lightbody sufficiently

On 9/6/2022 at 3:32 AM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I have had success breaking droughts before and doing some weather magic on a smaller scale, and I hope that success can be scaled up for the sake of the lives of millions of people who will otherwise suffer terribly.

On 9/9/2022 at 12:06 AM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I called this "experiments" in Weather Magic because my interest at this time is whether weather magic can be used to address the issue of climate change, which is why climate change is one of the tags of this topic.

Experiments with weather magick on a small scale I can understand. But when you talk about trying weather magick on this large a scale ... First thing it does is that it makes me question your understanding of magick in the first place.

First of all there is the question of having the ability to do this in the first place. Seems to me is that what you are essentially doing is going against nature. To go against nature on such a large scale ... Seems to me like you would have to be an INCREDIBLY powerful magician.

And if you would be able to create such a large change, there is the question of what the consequences of such an action would be. I have heard seemingly knowledgable people talk about always asking oracles (yijing ...) about what you intend to do before you use magick to do it, to see what the consequences would be. I can image that when going against nature to such an extent ... She will not be pleased at all :).

And to continue with that idea, it would seem to me that to really be a good magician, is to understand it's deeper mechanisms, and that might basically be to understand the deeper mechanisms of life itself. The changes of the world, essentially the Yi Jing. And that the magician understands and sees these changes(as Lairg stated) and knows how to flow with them, not go against (will magick even work in a too strong going against attitude?).

So considering all that. The thought of tackling climate change with magick does seem a little bit off to me and even going against the idea of magick itself.

The power of the human consciousness (again as Lairg stated), as a large group(large enough) of people going, thinking unified in one direction, however, seems to me that is truly powerful and that could really induce some powerful changes to the world (universe?).

Just to clarify, I appreciate OP posting about his experiment here and hope we can discuss it in a pleasant manner. This is my idea of how magick works and if it is wrong, I gladly have someone here correct the gaps in my knowledge.

Edited by mcoolio

I've seen some pretty phenomenal things.  I've predicted (or maybe caused) a couple world events.  I've seen synchronicities that can't be simply pushed aside.  I don't, however, believe I could cause these things with my Will or intent, I think it needs to occur naturally, almost on accident.  

Nature has her own rules.  If there is a drought, it is because it fits in with her plan.  We are not more powerful than nature!  We are not more important than her plans!  

5 hours ago, mcoolio said:

Experiments with weather magick on a small scale I can understand. But when you talk about trying weather magick on this large a scale ... First thing it does is that it makes me question your understanding of magick in the first place.

First of all there is the question of having the ability to do this in the first place. Seems to me is that what you are essentially doing is going against nature. To go against nature on such a large scale ... Seems to me like you would have to be an INCREDIBLY powerful magician.

And if you would be able to create such a large change, there is the question of what the consequences of such an action would be. I have heard seemingly knowledgable people talk about always asking oracles (yijing ...) about what you intend to do before you use magick to do it, to see what the consequences would be. I can image that when going against nature to such an extent ... She will not be pleased at all :).

And to continue with that idea, it would seem to me that to really be a good magician, is to understand it's deeper mechanisms, and that might basically be to understand the deeper mechanisms of life itself. The changes of the world, essentially the Yi Jing. And that the magician understands and sees these changes(as Lairg stated) and knows how to flow with them, not go against (will magick even work in a too strong going against attitude?).

So considering all that. The thought of tackling climate change with magick does seem a little bit off to me and even going against the idea of magick itself.

The power of the human consciousness (again as Lairg stated), as a large group(large enough) of people going, thinking unified in one direction, however, seems to me that is truly powerful and that could really induce some powerful changes to the world (universe?).

Just to clarify, I appreciate OP posting about his experiment here and hope we can discuss it in a pleasant manner. This is my idea of how magick works and if it is wrong, I gladly have someone here correct the gaps in my knowledge.

I will be perfectly happy to help fill in gaps in your knowledge, here is a link to the search results for my posts which mention "magic":

ZYD's posts which mention magic, all twelve pages of them

You will note that I do not use Crowley's "k", that is in part because of this:

On 4/13/2022 at 11:03 AM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I have read, about, studied and practiced magic for decades, ...  As far as Crowley goes, there is not much reason, except possibly historical, to pay attention to him.  I have posted about him and my reasons for thinking so in various places on Dao Bums over the years and anyone who wishes can find them with a search or two.  It should be noted that part of my criticism of Crowley is also a criticism of what I call neo-magic, magic as practiced based on the Nineteenth Century revival of magic.  My posts in Eliphas Levi, whom Crowley loved to consider his previous incarnation, dealt with the magical revival and my criticism of it to a certain extent.  As a final note just in case someone makes the mistake of thinking that because I emphasis Magick in Theory and Practice above, that it is is all that I read of Crowley's work, which it was not, however, during the early Sixties it was practically all that was readily available.  I did read a great deal more of Crowley as it appeared through the later Sixties and early Seventies.  Humorously, among other things, I was probably the only thirteen year old in the U.S. to get a copy of The Equinox of the Gods for Christmas in 1963, but that is another story, and I don't have time for that now.

I may reply to more specific matters which you raise as time permits.

ZYD

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this