Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

New Qigong Videos

Hey Shidoin, if Buddy says its fake, then it must be fake. :(

Must be! :rolleyes:

since its all in chinese, how's us non chinese linguists supposed to understand what's being said? they've got these nice diagrams about an elaborately carved up table with springs and contraptions inside....if it were that easy, wouldnt they have simply taken a closer look at the actual table used and shown that??

You would think! The point was when they changed the location of the items and used a plastic bowel he couldn't move it

since its all in chinese, how's us non chinese linguists supposed to understand what's being said? they've got these nice diagrams about an elaborately carved up table with springs and contraptions inside....if it were that easy, wouldnt they have simply taken a closer look at the actual table used and shown that??

Also joeblast watch when he knocks over the bricks you can see the springs come up ;)

"Don't get me wrong

I didn't question your knowledge that you took from him, or you in personal.

And I don't really care what he teaches or is capable of.

I just indicated his views written in books etc, that are not in accordance with the "bullshit" view that he told you...

I believe you, that he told you so.

Of course everyone after that can make his own conclusions about what anybody says and why.

Someone having thousands of students, doesn't give him the wright to say "my teachers are the best and the others sucks" just for marketing purposes....

Anyway

It doesn't matter"

Then why did you bring it up?

Sign in to follow this