Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

New Qigong Videos

can you project your chi and heal from a distance? After 25 years that should be very easy for you.

What kind of qigong do you practice?

Please. I'm not the one making any silly claims about what I can or cannot do.

In addition to my teachers baduanjin I teach BK Frantzis' neigong system.

if you teach BK Frantzis' neigong system then you would know these things can happen--Standing meditation is one road to it

There is no if. I've never seen Bruce attempt any of these parlor tricks, he was a martial artist when I studied with him (for over ten years).

Buddy what is the purpose of your baduanjin and how do you think it works?

I'm curious what you think because you've got like, uhmmm how to say, non-chi kind of explanations. :)

Please. I'm not the one making any silly claims about what I can or cannot do.

We could play these silly tit for tat name calling but I'll be better at it than you. I can readily show you how my neigong works and you might find some of it pretty interesting. Certainly the physical therapy students when they came to interview so we could compare paradigms. But then they told me their teacher wouldn't believe what I could do. the difference between me and you is that I CAN do it, readily reproduce it, and am willing to do so at will. You can only claim.

1st Question: Is what is being readily reproduced that same as what BK Frantzis does, or is it individually different?

2nd Question: When does any particular system stop being another persons art to become your own?

Edited by Spectrum

Bud- Would you be interested in describing some or all of your internal experiences while practicing your/frantzi style of neigong? 25 years is a long chain of unbroken practice. Curious of your observations given your disposition towards the esoteric.

No, you mis-characterize my views on the esoteric. I have no problem with esoterica, it's the bullshit that sometimes arises from it that I have issue with. 25 years is a long time to discuss.

I will say this. My students get things faster than I did. Am I a poor student or good teacher?

The first guy was proven to be a fraud- the debunk video's are on Youtube. The Second one has not been proven to be a fake.

Hey Shidoin, if Buddy says its fake, then it must be fake. :(

Frantzis said in an interview in a martial arts magazine, that he can do some things like touching with his hands electric wires with hi voltage etc.

In his books he mentions that his teacher could check and manipulate his movements through some small distance. That a teacher from the Yang lineage of Taiji could magnetise a chair with his hands, that Wang Shu Jin could use his chi to heat his students in heavy winters etc.

So, what's the truth about his beliefs?

here is video 3 of 6 I mentioned.. I read That this is one of David Verdeshi's (sp?) masters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00sZoY7ILPU

since its all in chinese, how's us non chinese linguists supposed to understand what's being said? they've got these nice diagrams about an elaborately carved up table with springs and contraptions inside....if it were that easy, wouldnt they have simply taken a closer look at the actual table used and shown that??

Edited by joeblast

Matt,

I'm no guru, just a guy with strong opinions.

other guy,

Hyperbole and marketing are not strangers in these fields. But you don't have to believe me, I only studied with the man for 10+ years. I know what's what with this particular subject and you do not.

Don't get me wrong

I didn't question your knowledge that you took from him, or you in personal.

And I don't really care what he teaches or is capable of.

I just indicated his views written in books etc, that are not in accordance with the "bullshit" view that he told you...

I believe you, that he told you so.

Of course everyone after that can make his own conclusions about what anybody says and why.

Someone having thousands of students, doesn't give him the wright to say "my teachers are the best and the others sucks" just for marketing purposes....

Anyway

It doesn't matter

Edited by scualo blanco

Sign in to follow this