shidoin

John Changs 1st Westerner student

If people just want a raw technique, many of the techniques taught by Liping have been published in Chinese and when David is finished writing Liping’s book, they will be available in English.

Hi,

About the book David writes under Wang Liping's guidance, do you know when it will appear?

Thanks, good luck everybody.

the teachings were not free then nor should they be free now --they paid in other ways--if they would of had money they would used money. This is not the ancient times--the teachings are not being lost--look many are learning them--some people have issues with money like attracting it and keeping it and spending it for teachings. Its all good--if you can learn these high teachings for free and you are karmically entitled then perhaps you will good luck to you.

Actually the truth is that the teachings are being lost. This is from both John Chang and Wang Liping who know both know the facts in this case I can assure you.

The reason why is more complicated than just money. To become a student of a master like Liping or Jiang, you give your life and it is a great responsability; there are different levels of student. To become a disciple or Tu Di, you give up your freedom and submit to the will of the master. This concept is totally foreign to the western mind which cannot accept such things and will never understand them.

The other level, or catagory, is just to be the masters friend and student. Much less responsability in this relationship. Of course, the master still will help you achieve and wants you to achieve.

But back to the point, the reason these teachings are almost completly lost is due mostly to lack of interest. The bottom line is most people are simply not interested in sacrificing a normal life to or, on the other hand, their own pride and lack of will power to really train and do what it takes to achieve what is essentially almost impossible in many cases, depending on the training and methods one undertakes.

The other point is that some teachings are just not meant for the masses. Mo Pai is in that catagory. Think about it, in 40 years of teaching, John chang who is level twenty or so, has never trained a successful student; why? The answer is obvious, because he chooses not to. Don't get me wrong, he wants his students to succeed and encourages them to try; but he also doesn't help them the way he could if he truly wanted to. According to David, he doesn't give empowerment the way Jiang does until the student has reached level three.

It's also telling that John Chang is quite happy to remain at his level and has no ambition to go futher. Even immortals value a normal human life. And traditionally, only one or two Mo Pai per generation reach beyond the level four. It's their way and it has to be granted by heaven for any man to have the power of a God. One could even say that it is not in everyone's best interest to have this power and in most cases, it would be a mistake to teach if the blessing of the master is not there.

All this to point out that the idea of getting the techniques and actually succeeding without the help of John Chang is just wishful thinking. Yes everyone can reach the level two if they apply their mind and practice and sacrifice their personal time and it's a worthy goal and it's what John Chang wanted people to get; although even here you will need the help of a qualified teacher.

In some ways like John Chang, Liping and other masters simply do not teach methods that are not appropraite for most people. Meaning that it's truly not in their best interest.

On the other hand, a method like Sheng Zheng Gong is more universal and can be applied by westerners as well as Chinese with benificial results. And, what can be shared in writing and books and passed on to the masses will be and that is Liping's wish and also the wish of many high Daoist Saints and immortals.

hey Sean I am with you on this--I should of been more clear--I was not speaking of these teachings in particular I was speaking of other paths--so sorry about the confusion. High level teachinga are being revealed at this time in history--we are going to see many things coming that will make the need for teachings like this so we can be lights in this world---whats the point of having so much energy and power if you are not going to use it to serve others--Im not asking you or any one else this its just a open question.

Peace

Sean Thanks for the reply. $300.00 U.S.D (very good) and what I have heard $10,000.00-$20,000.00 U.S.D ( for Davids higher levels) is bullshit if true. You want to pay me for my time? I've been training for 20 years I'll charge you $50.00 a month for three days of training a week 2 hours per session. And I'll show you all the secrets I've learned. That price x 30 students covers my time, rent plus some

What you have heard is rumor and hearsay. David's program is not this expensive not even close.

Of course if you want to train for three weeks in China and party with a master, well then yes the price is up there, although no where near what you're quoting; but this training is for the commited student who feels called to this training. Is it a big leap of faith, sure. But then no one is asking you to do it or telling you you should.

Look I understand the 'let's just pay expenses' and keep things open attitude and it makes sense if you are just teaching some qigong or martial arts, but that's not what David does.

If you just want the Mo Pai express, go find Jim. It will take him 10 minutes to explain over the phone and he doesn't charge and dime; just be nice, I would guess, and respect his ground rules not to teach without permission.

I can tell you the methods past level two and up to three. It's like three simple breathing exercises. The point is, how many succeed and what is the purpose?

I was not speaking of these teachings in particular I was speaking of other paths--so sorry about the confusion.

I was talking about Daoist teachings in general. There are very few masters with real knowledge that can be applied. It will likely always be this way.

What you have heard is rumor and hearsay. David's program is not this expensive not even close.

Of course if you want to train for three weeks in China and party with a master, well then yes the price is up there, although no where near what you're quoting; but this training is for the commited student who feels called to this training. Is it a big leap of faith, sure. But then no one is asking you to do it or telling you you should.

Look I understand the 'let's just pay expenses' and keep things open attitude and it makes sense if you are just teaching some qigong or martial arts, but that's not what David does.

If you just want the Mo Pai express, go find Jim. It will take him 10 minutes to explain over the phone and he doesn't charge and dime; just be nice, I would guess, and respect his ground rules not to teach without permission.

I can tell you the methods past level two and up to three. It's like three simple breathing exercises. The point is, how many succeed and what is the purpose?

I was talking about Daoist teachings in general. There are very few masters with real knowledge that can be applied. It will likely always be this way.

Post the Breathing exercises if you have them! what is the secret? I have spoke with jim and he now charges a small fee. But no where near what david wants! What makes Davids teaching so special? We have no information on him. What I have heard and seen is nothing special. On other Forums you were banned, and on other forums David was charging $7,900.00 with it going up as you progress. Now he wants something like 1000,00 euros? and you guys charge $250 to join the foundation training board that has no real usefull information. What is the point of charging to read a journal that David has written

Post the Breathing exercises if you have them! what is the secret? I have spoke with jim and he now charges a small fee. But no where near what david wants! What makes Davids teaching so special? We have no information on him. What I have heard and seen is nothing special. On other Forums you were banned, and on other forums David was charging $7,900.00 with it going up as you progress. Now he wants something like 1000,00 euros? and you guys charge $250 to join the foundation training board that has no real usefull information. What is the point of charging to read a journal that David has written

Pretty tired today. Much tooooooo long. Working in a psychiatric-psychosomatic department... and even in the danger of coming across as an asshole: what is your problem? Where does the obsession come from?

See: it is pretty futile to expect things for free. Expectations quickly lead to feelings of anger, frustration, maybe even depression... I see it every day. People expect soooooo many things and only seldom their expectations get fulfilled to their satisfaction. Get rid of expectations and life tends to be a lot more fun. Further: If you don't consider David's teaching worth the penny or the foundation board to provide useful information I don't see any benefit of crying about the price. There are people who feel it is worth and are willing to invest time and money to learn... call them insane if you like but then let them practice in peace. None of us wants others to lose their sleep over it/us. At least not me. And be assured: I don't need others to lament over or maybe even for me paying what is asked for. And I sure don't need to be saved. I make the decision, I face the consequences: good and bad - if these can be differentiated.

Good night for today

:)

Harry

Post the Breathing exercises if you have them! what is the secret?

When I learned the methods, I was respectfully asked not to teach them without permission since people could get hurt or kill themselves if they don't have a teacher who is qualified. I feel that I need to honor my word. If other people want to do something else, that's their problem.

I have spoke with jim and he now charges a small fee. But no where near what david wants! What makes Davids teaching so special? We have no information on him. What I have heard and seen is nothing special. On other Forums you were banned, and on other forums David was charging $7,900.00 with it going up as you progress. Now he wants something like 1000,00 euros?

Again, the cost in Denmark is comparable to other seminars out there and most of the students come by word of mouth and a few take a leap of faith. It's about affinity.

and you guys charge $250 to join the foundation training board that has no real usefull information. What is the point of charging to read a journal that David has written
Na, there's lot's of good info and good people there; the cost is $125. You should see what a professional coaching forum typically charges. Some of them are 300.00 a year and up.

Anyway all the info is on the website for free, you don't have to join the forum.

Pretty tired today. Much tooooooo long. Working in a psychiatric-psychosomatic department... and even in the danger of coming across as an asshole: what is your problem? Where does the obsession come from?

See: it is pretty futile to expect things for free. Expectations quickly lead to feelings of anger, frustration, maybe even depression... I see it every day. People expect soooooo many things and only seldom their expectations get fulfilled to their satisfaction. Get rid of expectations and life tends to be a lot more fun. Further: If you don't consider David's teaching worth the penny or the foundation board to provide useful information I don't see any benefit of crying about the price. There are people who feel it is worth and are willing to invest time and money to learn... call them insane if you like but then let them practice in peace. None of us wants others to lose their sleep over it/us. At least not me. And be assured: I don't need others to lament over or maybe even for me paying what is asked for. And I sure don't need to be saved. I make the decision, I face the consequences: good and bad - if these can be differentiated.

Good night for today

:)

Harry

Have a good sleep Harry! do I come across as an Asshloe to you? Sorry but I'm not! have you paid for davids training and/or the Forum? if so what did you get out of it? Anything? Are you immortal? I won't lose sleep over anything discussed on this board, as I have stated I will continue to teach others what I have learned for FREE and will continue on my journey to find truth. We are all trying to reach the top of the mountain, but each may use a different path :)

When I learned the methods, I was respectfully asked not to teach them without permission since people could get hurt or kill themselves if they don't have a teacher who is qualified. I feel that I need to honor my word. If other people want to do something else, that's their problem.

Again, the cost in Denmark is comparable to other seminars out there and most of the students come by word of mouth and a few take a leap of faith. It's about affinity.

Na, there's lot's of good info and good people there; the cost is $125. You should see what a professional coaching forum typically charges. Some of them are 300.00 a year and up.

Anyway all the info is on the website for free, you don't have to join the forum.

Thanks Sean but What website? Please donot say you can show me something and then later say you can't, it hurts you credability

Thanks Sean but What website?

www.zhengzongdadao.com

Please donot say you can show me something and then later say you can't, it hurts you credability

I 'can' but I 'choose' not to. There's a distinction.

www.zhengzongdadao.com

Because you Choose direct the business to david, The man who is teaching for the good of mankind. And not for profit :rolleyes:

www.zhengzongdadao.com

Oh! that website. I have read through this before.. it has NO useful information, is this the same as the forum?

Because you Choose direct the business to david, The man who is teaching for the good of mankind. And not for profit :rolleyes:

I just directed you to Jim, who is teaching for a nominal fee. Do you know what people have given up to get these teachings? Some of Sifu Chang's students have waited decades, bought John Chang cars and given lavish gifts, given up their families. And you can't be bothered to drop a few dollars. I mean really.

Oh! that website. I have read through this before.. it has NO useful information, is this the same as the forum?

Mr. Miagee is rolling in his grave.

I just directed you to Jim, who is teaching for a nominal fee. Do you know what people have given up to get these teachings? Some of Sifu Chang's students have waited decades, bought John Chang cars and given lavish gifts, given up their families. And you can't be bothered to drop a few dollars. I mean really.

Mr. Miagee is rolling in his grave.

Yes I understand what people have done and will do for the instruction. But they are a Gift or an offering to the teacher. I present gifts to my teachers because they have givin me great instruction, and they never ask for anything other that my dues to help pay for rent. Poor Mr. Miyage I felt very bad when he passed, an actor or not he was a very nice man. Thanks for directing me to jim, But I've already stated that I have been in contact with him. Seems to be a very friendly Gentalman ;)

I have been taught that there are abilities that develop -

perhaps halfway through the course of development.

These are Five Abilities or Five Magical Powers

1. Heart Enlightenment -

2. Commune with Spirit Sphere -

3. Heavenly Eye -

4. Heavenly Ear -

5. Heavenly Destiny -

It is taught that we should not use them, nor demonstrate them, as this leads to a tangent path -

perhaps this refers to someone using such things with ego, or the desire to embrace the power.

I have met a few Qigong masters who could do the 'shock', distant viewing, and a lot of other things that are not commonly seen by most.

If one grasps at such "ability", it is often viewed one is on a divergent road away from Tao.

Pure Heart or True Heart is often a term that is used to describe the Primal Qi; or Cultivation of Primal Qi.

We should always strive to clean our heart of all desires and passions.

Seeking to uncover our True Heart.

Perhaps Buddhism books have many good teachings on such subject matter.

The course of development is a natural one.

Yet really, there are only a very few born in every 3 to 6 generations that have the capability and innate attributes to gain completion of the entire course of development.

Even such a one will need a teacher in the first stages of development.

Combine Heart Mind and the Corporeal Body.

Reach the very Root of Destiny.

Follow the evolution course while remaining unchanged.

Combine mentality with materiality.

Nourish our Qi and Cultivate our Qi.

Qi is the intermediate agent........

To describe the development can be done in many different views, or a different structure of terms to look at the major phases or points one passes through on the journey:

~

- Cleanse Heart Mind

- Small Water Wheel

- One Year Incubation

- Large Water Wheel

- Cultivate the Infant

- Temper Emptiness to Accord with Tao

~

- Laying a Foundation / Cleanse Heart Mind

- Incubation

- Going through the Great Pass

- Nurture the Infant of True Self

- Train Infant of True Self

- Change into Brilliant Light

~

- Cleanse Heart Mind

- Opening Channels

- Light a Small Fire

- Arrival of True Medicine

- Arrival of Buddhist Relic

- Arrival of Golden Elixir Pill

- Nourish Golden Elixir Pill

- Raise Infant of True Self

- Gain Union with Tao

~

- Cleansing the Heart Mind

- Settle Mind Will in Lower Dantian

- Open up 8 Extra Channel

- Adminster Jing

- Harvest Congenital Vital Energy

- Revolve the First Water Wheel

- Gather Psychical Rays

- Cultivate Qi of the Great Unification

- Automatic Revolution - Fetal Breathing

- Preserve the Buddhist Relic

- Nourish the Buddhist Relic

- Golden Lightening Flashes 3 Times

- Conduct the Buddhist Relic to Pass Through the 3 Passes

- Conceive a Fetus of the True Self

- Give Birth to the Fetus of the True Self

- Raise the Infant of True Self in 3 Years Time

- Being in Possesion of the Same Body as Tao

Do not think you wish to become a strong man.

Do not wish to become an Immortal or a Great Saint.

Do not think of opening or running the Small Water Wheel.

Feel that you will become the same as nature....

Be the same as the mountain.....

Resting, motionless.........

In complete Emptiness..........

quoting seandenty: "Some of Sifu Chang's students have waited decades, bought John Chang cars and given lavish gifts, given up their families."

Sean, how do you know that John Chang has received cars and gifts from his students. Do you personally know this for a fact....or is it again from someone else's? It seems that most of your knowledge of John Chang is from someone else (particularly David). As you have stated that David is a non-practicing student of John Chang. What is that....a non-practicing student? Is it like a non studying student? I would gather from this is that David is not a student of John Chang. Then why would John Chang go to China to help David with his leveling up if David is not a student, or a non-practicing student. If David is not learning or practicing any meditation of Mo Pai, then it is safe to say that David is not a student of John Chang. Then, how could you say anything of Mo Pai and David with any authority. Just meeting John Chang does not make David a student.

Well, this is just my ramblings.

I believe Sean studied/practiced Mopai for a while.

I know years ago he was searching like many to learn but I'm not sure he ever did, Some time after that he became the spokesman for David and has been marketing him ever since

I've read in several forums that Jim is no longer a student of John Chang, and he was forbidden to teach Mo Pai's teachings. How could you want to learn from someone who is kicked out of Mo Pai? Jim is really not a good person because he's going against his teacher's wishes. Furthermore leaning from Jim through e-mails and without proper monitoring from a teacher is very dangerous. I've heard that many people learning level 2 of Mo Pai's teachings without proper monitoring got hurt. So please be careful guys. Don't mess around with stuff like this without proper guidance. Chi can heal, but can also hurt.

How do you expect to reach the "top of the mountain" if you can't even let go of your attachment to this line of questioning? Or your ignorant notions that you are entitled to secrets refined over thousands of years?

You come across like a spoiled child, pissed off because you didn't get the toy you wanted in your happy meal. It is a typical American trait unfortunately. This culture can be so vile and disrespectful.

This is the initial hurdle. You have to pay some Euros. If you can't get over that hurdle,one way or another or if you can't get your head around it, then go somewhere else. If you don't find value in the info on Davids website outlining what he teaches, then it probably isn't a good fit and you should go somewhere else. Just stop the incessant whining and childish trash-talking about it.

Personally I think you would be better off seeking maturity before seeking immortality. Seriously. Take a good, long, honest, hard look at what might be wrong with your approach.

Good luck.

Yours Truly,

Some guy on a message board

First off. I asked you this before! are you a student of David's? how long have you been training? and how old are you?

I know years ago he was searching like many to learn but I'm not sure he ever did, Some time after that he became the spokesman for David and has been marketing him ever since

I think Sean learned the Mo Pai's techniques from Kostas. But learning it from Kostas doesn't really make you a student of Mo Pai. I understand marketing, and I know that Sean needs to tie David to "credible" teachers to boost up the value of the teaching. However, doing so without any real connection to the teacher himself is really unethical.

I think Sean learned the Mo Pai's techniques from Kostas. But learning it from Kostas doesn't really make you a student of Mo Pai. I understand marketing, and I know that Sean needs to tie David to "credible" teachers to boost up the value of the teaching. However, doing so without any real connection to the teacher himself is really unethical.

Well said. Just because David has credible teachers does not mean he can do what we have heard. it is all hearsay