shidoin

John Changs 1st Westerner student

Meeting each of the 3 masters I mentioned was an incredible adventure/journey in itself. It involved traveling to Greece (once), Indonesia (3 times), and China (many times). Maybe one day I will write a short story about it. As I said I found them all on my own without the help of any westerner. But with tremendous help from my girlfriend in China who speaks perfect English - it would have been impossible without her.

I was instructed in John Chang's Neigong level 1 and received four of his neikung acupuncture treatments in February 2005. Also spoke on the telephone with Lawrence Blair who made the Ring Of Fire documentary and book. Visited Sifu Chang for testing and corrections in October 2006 at which time Sifu told me my dantien was "almost 40% full" for level 1.

In February 2008 I met Sifu Jiang. Experienced his tremendous power firsthand and received a treatment from him to clear an energy blockage. In May 2008 met Sifu Jiang again and received instruction as well as herbs and his "sweet water". Will meet him again in the near future. Perhaps the most remarkable and exciting thing about Sifu Jiang is he has a number of students who have achieved neigong. He is also very focused on healing and empowering his students.

In February and March 2008 had meetings with Sifu Wang Liping. He is the most kind, sincere, and genuine person. His presence is amazing. I will start studying with him very soon.

It would be impossible for me to put into words all the experiences I've had, but for me the important thing is I'm on the path and will continue the neigong practice with an authentic, qualified/achieved Sifu.

To all of you who are interested in this topic, please read these books if you have not already done so. It provides some good basic background so everyone isl on the same page when having discussions. Magus of Java and Neikung by Kosta; Opening the Dragon Gate translated by Cleary; and Cultivating Stillness translated by Eva Wong.

Meeting each of the 3 masters I mentioned was an incredible adventure/journey in itself. It involved traveling to Greece (once), Indonesia (3 times), and China (many times). Maybe one day I will write a short story about it. As I said I found them all on my own without the help of any westerner. But with tremendous help from my girlfriend in China who speaks perfect English - it would have been impossible without her.

I was instructed in John Chang's Neigong level 1 and received four of his neikung acupuncture treatments in February 2005. Also spoke on the telephone with Lawrence Blair who made the Ring Of Fire documentary and book. Visited Sifu Chang for testing and corrections in October 2006 at which time Sifu told me my dantien was "almost 40% full" for level 1.

In February 2008 I met Sifu Jiang. Experienced his tremendous power firsthand and received a treatment from him to clear an energy blockage. In May 2008 met Sifu Jiang again and received instruction as well as herbs and his "sweet water". Will meet him again in the near future. Perhaps the most remarkable and exciting thing about Sifu Jiang is he has a number of students who have achieved neigong. He is also very focused on healing and empowering his students.

In February and March 2008 had meetings with Sifu Wang Liping. He is the most kind, sincere, and genuine person. His presence is amazing. I will start studying with him very soon.

It would be impossible for me to put into words all the experiences I've had, but for me the important thing is I'm on the path and will continue the neigong practice with an authentic, qualified/achieved Sifu.

To all of you who are interested in this topic, please read these books if you have not already done so. It provides some good basic background so everyone isl on the same page when having discussions. Magus of Java and Neikung by Kosta; Opening the Dragon Gate translated by Cleary; and Cultivating Stillness translated by Eva Wong.

You must have more than enough interesting stories to tell to write a book(or four), like Drew say ;) Thanks for sharing!

Im wondering, what do you think is the reason Jiang has so many successful students while John Chang dosent? Is it because of the lineage?

But youre also saying that John Chang still teaches westeners? Many people have claimed that he has stopped all teaching. Are you studying with all three? Isnt that a lot of methods to deal with at the same time, or do they work together?

Edited by sheng zhen

hi edward,

looks like you have done yor homework. that's good for all of us and we should thank you for your willingness to share, thanks....

1- what are you offering here.... can you provide contact info?

2- what is the advantage of going through you as opposed to david verdesi who seems to have been accepted as a closed door disciple and already reached level four with jiang sifu?

3- are you offering training and if so what?

4- what are you being taught? not to be rude, but anyone with a little chinese can attend sifi wang liping's public seminars. these are not the closed door training sessions that david is setting up with liping.

5- what are the costs? what are you charging if anything?

6- so, will john chang be training you past the level 2, or are you just mentioning that to share as part of the experience that led you to jiang, etc...

the reason i ask is because i'm hoping to attend david's seminar, but if you are offering the same thing for less money, then i would love to hear more. sorry to be so direct, but i thought it would be good to get right to the point.

Hi

Don't know how you are able to share your affiliation to Mo Pai, but it's great your out in the open.

I have a question:

What method do you use to complete level 1? Supposedly you must fill your dantien with yang energy, then compress it in the next.

Thks

TF

Hi

Don't know how you are able to share your affiliation to Mo Pai, but it's great your out in the open.

I have a question:

What method do you use to complete level 1? Supposedly you must fill your dantien with yang energy, then compress it in the next.

Thks

TF

Already asked that in a PM! No reply. Kinda wonder who is legit these days. Seems to be alot of misinforamtion. My question is either you are Mo-pai and want to share info or you are not and are full of shit. if you don't want to share, Dont Post!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you guys. And I don't know whether to laugh or roll my eyes at you. :lol:

Don't know how you are able to share your affiliation to Mo Pai

So it's a secret society that you're supposed to pretend you're not in!

SWEET.

Maybe I am in it and none of you know! haha.

Already asked that in a PM! No reply. Kinda wonder who is legit these days. Seems to be alot of misinforamtion. My question is either you are Mo-pai and want to share info or you are not and are full of shit. if you don't want to share, Dont Post!!!!!!!!!

easy there... i think we all know mopai is closed. i got the impression that is why edward went after david's teachers, so i don't think edward is making any claims we are not aware of.... all he said is that he learnt level one from john chang.

again my question is what would be the advantage of doing this? assuming i bought my plane tickets, hired a translator and showed up at jiang's door, what am i going to get?

here's my thinking. edward learned about jiang and wang liping from david's website and goes and finds them. he gets some one on one and some basic teaching.... ok, so what. any of us could have done that.

i will be curious to hear more about what edward was taught and if it compares to what i've gathered about the foundation training.

Edited by dunbar

Yeah this thread has turned into a real witch hunt. Pretty soon people will be asking me if I'm in the secret society or not.

Please DON'T ask me! Although I "gather" that this thread is "closed" now?

easy there... i think we all know mopai is closed. i got the impression that is why edward went after david's teachers, so i don't think edward is making any claims we are not aware of.... all he said is that he learnt level one from john chang.

again my question is what would be the advantage of doing this? assuming i bought my plane tickets, hired a translator and showed up at jiang's door, what am i going to get?

here's my thinking. edward learned about jiang and wang liping from david's website and goes and finds them. he gets some one on one and some basic teaching.... ok, so what. any of us could have done that.

i will be curious to hear more about what edward was taught and if it compares to what i've gathered about the foundation training.

I spoke with Jim last week! he is the man in this video. Level one is just meditation. But a special kind so he claims, to fill the Dantian. Well you can Fill the dantian with Tummo Meditation. The million dollar question is What about level 2-3-and 4

There is nothing to get, no one to meet and nothing to learn..........

The secret is in "being".........

Look at the language and grasping you are all using.....

This is a direct reflection of your state of mind and heart........

Improve the quality of your daily life first through humility, and sincere / selfless giving when it presents itself.

Improve the quality of your heart through seeking purity and inner stillness.

Sit in silence daily.

Sit for a period of 2 - 4 hours in an unmoving state, and see what takes place naturally.......

This is a real path to Tao.......

When it is time, a teacher will present themselves ~ it is a law of Heaven.

When you feel much grasping and need to seek something outside of yourselves,

the Way has already been lost........

Those that charge outlandish sums of money for "teachings", are doing so for their own personal gain and nothing more...........

Exactly. Real Taoists know how to have FUN! haha.

There is nothing to get, no one to meet and nothing to learn..........

The secret is in "being".........

Look at the language and grasping you are all using.....

This is a direct reflection of your state of mind and heart........

Improve the quality of your daily life first through humility, and sincere / selfless giving when it presents itself.

Improve the quality of your heart through seeking purity and inner stillness.

Sit in silence daily.

Sit for a period of 2 - 4 hours in an unmoving state, and see what takes place naturally.......

This is a real path to Tao.......

When you feel much grasping and need to seek something outside of yourselves,

the way has already been lost........

Those that charge outlandish sums of money for "teachings", are doing so for their own personal gain and nothing more...........

I spoke with Jim last week! he is the man in this video. Level one is just meditation. But a special kind so he claims, to fill the Dantian. Well you can Fill the dantian with Tummo Meditation. The million dollar question is What about level 2-3-and 4

Hi Shidoin, i like your posts in general.

Ok. What he say about the other levels, were there any hints?

Hi Shidoin, i like your posts in general.

Ok. What he say about the other levels, were there any hints?

Level one read the clear light of bliss on Tummo, level 2 you compress the yin/yang chi! Reverse breathing..

I know for sure #1 is correct #2 I'm 95% sure! but will know if correct by next week.

""easy there... i think we all know mopai is closed. i got the impression that is why edward went after david's teachers, so i don't think edward is making any claims we are not aware of.... all he said is that he learnt level one from john chang.

i will be curious to hear more about what edward was taught and if it compares to what i've gathered about the foundation training.""

""I agree with Pero. You guys on this forum are insane. You disrespectfully demand answers, then insult and criticize the legitimacy of it all if it isn't to your liking. You all have just proven that you are not deserving of the authentic daoist teachings - not in this lifetime at least.

But thats ok, because you've already decided he's full of shit.

It seems the longer I am on this forum the more the behavior seems to degrade to this type of repeated display. One has to dig and dig through tons of bullshit and bickering to find any usefull information on this site. Then, when found, its assaulted by people like shidoin, Drew, Buddy, just to name a few....

I dont know why I still frequent this place.

Anything else would be time better spent.""

I merely saw my name on this forum and thought I would share my experiences. I am not a teacher - never claimed to be. And yet people are PM ing me demanding I share levels 1-3 with them and divulge the exact address and contact info for these masters. I am rather surprised to say the least.

I bought a plane ticket and found them - anyone can! Kosta did it 15 years ago. I did it 3-5 years ago and continue to do it. Sure it would be great if they came to the USA... but...

I will be on a plane from China - Korea - Chicago. So will be out of touch for a couple days.

I agree with Pero. You guys on this forum are insane. You disrespectfully demand answers, then insult and criticize the legitimacy of it all if it isn't to your liking. You all have just proven that you are not deserving of the authentic daoist teachings - not in this lifetime at least.

It seems the longer I am on this forum the more the behavior seems to degrade to this type of repeated display. One has to dig and dig through tons of bullshit and bickering to find any usefull information on this site. Then, when found, its assaulted by people like shidoin, Drew, Buddy, just to name a few....

Anything else would be time better spent.

"You disrespectfully demand answers, then insult and criticize the legitimacy of it all if it isn't to your liking."

As you say Matt we are digging through the trash. Soo many claim to have the answer, Well if you do than share it. This is not ancient China! times have changed. it's not disrespectful to question someone. If you are here to answere question than answer the questions. it is very frustrating

""easy there... i think we all know mopai is closed. i got the impression that is why edward went after david's teachers, so i don't think edward is making any claims we are not aware of.... all he said is that he learnt level one from john chang.

i will be curious to hear more about what edward was taught and if it compares to what i've gathered about the foundation training.""

""I agree with Pero. You guys on this forum are insane. You disrespectfully demand answers, then insult and criticize the legitimacy of it all if it isn't to your liking. You all have just proven that you are not deserving of the authentic daoist teachings - not in this lifetime at least.

Anything else would be time better spent.""

I merely saw my name on this forum and thought I would share my experiences. I am not a teacher - never claimed to be. And yet people are PM ing me demanding I share levels 1-3 with them and divulge the exact address and contact info for these masters. I am rather surprised to say the least.

I bought a plane ticket and found them - anyone can! Kosta did it 15 years ago. I did it 3-5 years ago and continue to do it. Sure it would be great if they came to the USA... but...

I will be on a plane from China - Korea - Chicago. So will be out of touch for a couple days.

Edward! You have to understand that if you are level 1 that people are going to ask how to do it. I donot care for John Changs information. I already have his address and his real name. what I want to know is why you came to this forum if you had no intention on sharing the information. It's like holding candy over a kids head, and not letting him grab it

I agree

Been doing some of this tummo stuff without knwing already, will try and get a copy of the book

Thks for the help Shindoin.

DAmn another one slipped out of our grips and we were so close to getting the truth.

Well I guess I'll just sit on this website and wait till another person who has met the secret masters comes along. Ho hum.

Dao Shen,

I was only thinking about your pure heart meditation last night at work as my practice is stillness and dan tian meditation. I have a question for you does your teachers have any special abilities from there method? Also what else comes after the information you have released on Pure Heart?

WYG

"You disrespectfully demand answers, then insult and criticize the legitimacy of it all if it isn't to your liking."

As you say Matt we are digging through the trash. Soo many claim to have the answer, Well if you do than share it. This is not ancient China! times have changed. it's not disrespectful to question someone. If you are here to answere question than answer the questions. it is very frustrating

Edward! You have to understand that if you are level 1 that people are going to ask how to do it. I donot care for John Changs information. I already have his address and his real name. what I want to know is why you came to this forum if you had no intention on sharing the information. It's like holding candy over a kids head, and not letting him grab it

These things would only be an issue if you are a kid on a sugar high...

But there is also people on this forum that want to talk, like normal people.