Image dans Infobox. Universal Messiah Hulagu Khan.

The Tibetan schools of Sakya and Kagyu waged a muted, muffled political/religious war behind the scenes, in the shadows of the political vagaries of the Mongol onslaught upon the world. The Kagyu Drikung were caught in the midst of it all for the reason that the Drikung are the same school followed by the Mongol king Hulagu Khan, in the Middle East (and Hulagu wanted to remain faithful to his Drikung creed through thick and thin, but that was not to turn out exactly as he thought.) This is the hair-raising story of the Messiah, the triumphant king Hulagu, the lord of this world.

about me: 

I'm Geir Smith, an American-Norwegian, a scion of the famous families of Norway, (that represent a profile of Modern Norway's builders). A second cousin to Pontine Paus, I'm related to Tolstoy, Ibsen, Wedel-Jarlsberg, Cappelen (great-great-grandmother Inga Sophie Cappelen), Løvenskiold, Munch etc... great-great-grandfather was Thomas Von Westen Engelhart who was Norwegian Minister of the Interior and State Counsel in Stockholm for several years. I'm an original trailblazer and visionary who's family tradition it is to continually forsee the trend and "anticipate the pattern". I am now announcing some hair-raising news. Coming from someone else, it would be totally incredible. But as I come from a very conservative family like mine but who are also innovative builders of the modern society, what I say resonates. I have mastered the Tibetan language through five years of university and thus can speak about the Tibetan Kalachakra and it's mention of Shambhala. I'm also bringing some astounding information too: the Illinois lottery drew #666, the same day as Obama's acceptance speech in Chicago. Being a scion of the famous families of Norway, I'm a ground-breaking force of intellectual prediction, on par with another relative of mine, Thor Heyerdahl, (who re-discovered Tahiti's discovery by the sea), for my part, I project myself instead into Asia and the world." My great-aunt Else Heyerdahl Werring, was the Royal Mistress of the Robes of the Norwegian Royal Palace, and her husband Nils Werring, my great-uncle was on the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group in the 50s. 

Hulagu Khan's brother Kublai Khan came to power in China and Hulagu then came under the influence of the Tibetan school which Kublai followed which was Sakya. Conflict erupted between Sakya and Drikung inside Tibet (between the followers of Hulagu and Kublai). Today China's under the Sakya rule, and the followers of Drikung and Hulagu have been absorbed into the empire of the Middle East, where there's a mix of Christians and Muslims that have drowned out the Buddhists of the founder Hulagu''s time. Buddhism's Apocalypse prophecy is in the Kalachakra text that's being propagated worldwide by the Tibetan lamas. And in that prophecy, is the mention of a mythical hidden land called Shambhala (which is situated to the West of Tibet i.e. exactly where Hulagu Khan's Middle Eastern Empire is.).

So let's roll this back and sum it up quickly: there's a Buddhist Empire left behind in Tibet by Kublai Khan extending into China, but his brother Hulagu had his own private empire extending from Pakistan/Afghanistan and the Tibetan border areas, all the way to Baghdad/middle of Turkey, Konya etc...and Hulagu's empire was Drikung Kagyu. And bingo! Hulagu's empire of "Hulagid" Ilkhanids aka "The Ilkhanate" fits the description of Shambhala and the Savior of the world known as the King of Shambhala. It's fitting that Hulagu ruled over a puzzle of faiths, including Christians, Jews, Muslims and Hulagu's own Buddhists. He was thus the savior and god-like figure for all those assembled faiths. It's noteworthy that Hulagu's empire outlasted him by far, with an offspring of successors-descendants of his family lineage that lasted for 80 long years. We're thus in presence of the messianic King of Shambhala of the Kalchakra prophecy.

What's remarkable is that he's Drikung Kagyu. Drikung was totally taken over by Sakya during their war, but 200 years after Hulagu's death, a Sakya lama (Kunga Zangpo) arose, who split from Sakya because he was independent and wanted to return to a stricter path than Sakya's own path. So, he totally revamped Sakya and asserted his school of Ngor as the primary force inside Sakya by far, as he actually dwarfed Sakya by his work. Then a split occurred because part of Sakya left it to found a new school the Gelugpas, and Kunga Zangpo couldn't agree with them because they adopted a way of practicing that excluded Tantrism until the latter part of the practice when the practitioners were already too old to do meditation, which "Ngorchen" Kunga Zangpo couldn't accept. He thus retreated to his monastery at Ngor and decided to carve out a niche region for his school far from the "roar and heat" of Tibetan politics.

Pondering his isolation faced with this opposition that was rising against him, he sought to find a path outside of Tibet, (because neighboring tracts beyond the borders offered Buddhist regions, as well). That's when he traveled to and developed Buddhism in an abandoned stretch of land to the West of Ngor called Ngari which happened to be a traditional land of the Drikung Kagyus who had temples surrounding the Kailash sacred mountain and extending also to Ladakh. And this stretch of land was a dependency of Hulagu Khan's Empire (meaning: Hulagu raised taxes there). So when the Kalachakra speaks about Shambhala it's a mythical faraway land hidden from the view. But suddenly it comes into sharp focus at very close quarters, because the Ngari region is inside Tibet itself, but relies upon the empire of Hulagu who's headquarters are in Iranian Azerbaijan. Suddenly this monstrously extensive, megalithic empire rises out of the past and crushes everything on it's path.

By Ngorchen Kunga Zangpo's strenuous efforts, the Ngari region became completely Ngorpa, of the Sakya school, but it's noteworthy to see that it was a traditionally  Drikungpa land and one belonging to the Mongol Hulagu. Now nothing happens by chance, and it's good to note that the Kalachakra itself was written by a Sakya lama called Buton Rinchen Drub , just eighty years after Hulagu's death and was certainly a hidden hommage to Hulagu's protective action towards Tibet and Buddhism versus the devastations wreaked by Islam at that time. Therefore, Kunga Zangpo's decision to take over the Hulagu-Drikung part of Tibet called Ngari came once the Kalachakra had become vastly widespread in Tibet and thus Kunga Zangpo was taking an early investment into the Hulagu Empire which the Kalachakra prophecy announces. Kunga Zangpo was thus buying himself part of the dream and prophecy of the end of the world and inserting himself into the past as the rightful heir of the Kalachakra.

In such, I think that the successions of reincarnations of Kings of Shambhala, (which was a lineage certainly written by the Sakya lama Buton), are made up of the Sakya school's founder Birwapa, followed by Hulagu (a combined Drikung/Sakya), then Buton Rinchen Drub and finally Ngorchen Kunga Zangpo (among the list of Kings of Shambhala). I see them all as clearly actors in the "Shambhala Saga" and having the status of "Kings of Shambhala". 

It's good to have proof of things, that's incontrovertible and proof that cannot be denied. I searched for Shambhala on Google and found the land of Bilad-al-Sham, corresponding to The Levant (Israel, Lebanon and Irak/Iran). Then I searched for people called Shambhala. I found two contemporaries of Hulagu which was troubling because I thought they could be allusions to Hulagu. Because indeed, "otherwise why should such people live exactly at the same places (Hulagu's capital was Maragha in Iranian Azerbaijan) and same time as Hulagu?" That's the rhetorical question, which any sleuth like me, researching history, should obviously want to ask themselves.

Those two people were respectively called "Shams-e Tabrizi" and "Shams al-Din". They're Muslim luminaries and are rivaling candidates to be the Messiah respectively of the brotherly enemies: Sunnites and Shiites. Seeing the Mongols prospered for eighty years and converted to Islam during forty of those years, it's impossible to not think that Hulagu's heritage was progressively merged into the Muslim heritage.

So concretely how did they merge a Buddhist king like Hulagu into Islam via these two "Shams" figures? The answer is perfectly self-evident: 

The Drikung Hulagu messianic founder of the Ilkhanate dynasty was the future Messiah of the Islamic Sunnites, but also the Shiites. His successors at the helm of the Ilkhanate couldn't let anyone take the role of Messiah from them. Therefore they jealously attributed the top religious role(s) to themselves by using their founder and grandfather Hulagu as their champion and "chosen one". But secretly, Hulagu was and remained Buddhist in their tradition. And in Tibet, many regions remained Drikungpa. Hulagu could thus be named openly as the Messiah in the Drikung regions and temples of Tibet. But that would not have been plausible at all, for one good reason which was that in Tibet also, Hulagu's role as BUDDHIST Messiah was hidden because Kublai's operatives were on guard there. No Mongol such as Kublai would have been ready to grant to his brother Hulagu the role of Messiah and world Savior. That goes against the Mongol grain of one-upmanship among Genghis Khan's offspring's siblings. But over the years, the Sakya realized that they had inherited this surprising, extraordinary and wonder-filled, miraculous war treasure, which was this messianic king Hulagu and they didn't want to let go of it. Thus, the rewriting of the secretive biography of Hulagu in the Kalachakra, left open the possibility for a future resurrection and returning to rule, of that historical hair-raising figure of Hulagu Khan, the Messiah (of all faiths... even sunni muslims, shiites... and jews...and christians of course. Hulagu's quoted in his writings, saying he loved christians. Christians had brought him up. His wife and mother were extremely fervent christians and he had saved the christians in Baghdad when he razed that in the greatest massacre of the whole History of Humanity. The christians in the East had hailed him as the messianic Savior of Christianity: the Messiah).

I think I've summed up all the aspects of this multi-faceted Messianic leader, who left his mark upon... and molded all the modern faiths of today, be they Islam, Christianity, Buddhism or Judaism, exactly to his behest and so as for them to come under his boot, his total, rigid and absolute control. Nobody controlled the whole world like the Mongols did, they who are the sole world government that the world has ever seen nor will ever see again in all Eternity. No one put the world under their total and blind control, other than the Mongols/both in politics, war and faith and religion. They totally controlled and submitted the world both physically and in faith, declaring themselves as sole Savior, Lord and God among men for each and every faith inside their domain. (Hulagu's domain was immense, reaching from Turkey's Konya region, to Baghdad, to Afghanistan and as far as Ngari in Western Tibet, meaning a land of a total length of approx. 4500 km, an astounding empire of unheard-of expanse, rivaled only by his Mongol brothers' empires in Russia on one hand and in China on the other.)

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup
spell-check

It appears you are saying that 'Shamballa'  is the region joined by  Haluga - Turkey to Baghdad to Afghanistan to Western Tibet ?

There is so much wrong with that !      And also you dont really offer any evidence .

For example :

" ... let's roll this back and sum it up quickly: there's a Buddhist Empire left behind in Tibet by Kublai Khan extending into China, but his brother Hulagu had his own private empire extending from Pakistan/Afghanistan and the Tibetan border areas, all the way to Baghdad/middle of Turkey, Konya etc...and Hulagu's empire was Drikung Kagyu.  "

Okay, that  is a geographical description  .

" And bingo! Hulagu's empire of "Hulagid" Ilkhanids aka "The Ilkhanate" fits the description of Shambhala ... " 

How ?    You haven't even listed the description of Shamballa to have anything  to compare this geography to . And besides, there is much more descriptive material about Shamballa that DOES fit certain areas  but since you have recorded no descriptive material at all  for comparisons .....  I fail to see how a 'bingo ! '  manifests  ?

perhaps you are relying on this :

" ...and the Savior of the world known as the King of Shambhala. It's fitting that Hulagu ruled over a puzzle of faiths, including Christians, Jews, Muslims and Hulagu's own Buddhists. He was thus the savior and god-like figure for all those assembled faiths. It's noteworthy that Hulagu's empire outlasted him by far, with an offspring of successors-descendants of his family lineage that lasted for 80 long years. We're thus in presence of the messianic King of Shambhala of the Kalchakra prophecy.  "

The saviour of the world  aspect ? It appears you have decided that   Hulagu Khan is this person, and by default , if he is the Saviour then his 'secret'  Empire must be  Shamballa  and bingo, that makes part of the Mongol Empire ... going all the way to Turkey , Shamballa .

There is so much wrong with this .

It doesnt matter whether  your great grand auntie did the laundry for the King of Denmark or your Uncle used to clean the Mona Lisa , what matters , in this thread, is the quality of your research .

I suggest you look at multiple factors ; indications , geography OTHER histories , the archaeology of the  Bactria- Margiana Archaeological complex , the  ( Buddha before THE Buddha ) teacher  from Central Asia , Tonpa Shenrab  Miwo, who bought reformed Bo to Tibet, creating 2nd stage Tibetan  Bon , the Zang Zhung Empire  and my posts here on  the location of Shamballa ( many of them spread through about 3 threads that collates geography ( including comparative satellite imagery  ) archaeology, history, mythology , comparative scripture  and the spread of  'beneficent consciousness' , through 'certain teachers'  that appear to have come out of ice age refugia in north Europe and Siberia  and whose teachings passed into forms of Indo- European 'Bo' shamanism into eventually  Zoroastrianism and Hindu religions  and via Siberian Buryartian Bo and other forms of Mongolian shamanism into Zhang Zung and then Tibet.

Also you time frame is out by many centuries . Try looking at the end of the Late Bronze Age , during the 'Bronze Age Collapse' period .

• Thanks 1

It doesnt matter whether  your great grand auntie did the laundry for the King of Denmark or your Uncle used to clean the Mona Lisa , what matters , in this thread, is the quality of your research .

The  "Royal Mistress of the Robes"  is the Head of the Royal Court not the washwoman hahaha! It's the highest position in the court, like the Order of the Garter at the English Court. The highest aristocrats in England are the only ones of that personal order with direct access to the Queen in private.

excerpt from Else Werring in Wikipedia: "Her main assignment was to assist the Crown Princess in her tasks as a hostess at the court.[9] As such she played an important role in the social life at the Royal Palace. In 1958 the entire Court of the Norwegian Royal Family comprised as little as seven people; Richard Andvord, Ingvald Smith-Kielland, Odd Grønvold and Ellinor Grønvold, Ingeborg von Hanno and Vincent Bommen.[10] In 1985 she retired and was replaced by Ingegjerd Løvenskiold.[11]"

My great uncle didn't clean paintings (as you say: "The Mona Lisa") either. He was Nils Werring: Wikipedia excerpt:

"Additionally he was a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group (Bilderberg-gruppen).[5] [6]"

In the Kalachakra it lists a description of the King of Shambhala by saying he defeats the King of Baghdad. Only Hulagu fits that description. Hulagu razed Baghdad.

The Kalachakra doesn't refer to Bronze Age events; it was written about very old events but by recent authors, among which the most prolific Kalachakra author was the Sakyapa author Buton Rinchen Drub, who wrote eighty years after Hulagu. The chronology fits with Hulagu not someone from the Bronze Age.

I list three Google searches I made on the word Shambhala, why don't you mention them? Let's talk about that.

I'm scholarly in Tibetan language as I studied Tibetan at Paris University INALCO for five years and researched the Kalachakra for 45 years. It's a pity that you're not mentioning what I wrote about Drikung and Sakya because this is very important and covers the political differences between China and Tibet. That explains in detail the problems between the Communist Party of China and the Tibetan opposition today to China.

That's why Hulagu is the King of Shambhala: because the whole political make-up of Modern Tibet was set down by Hulagu. I have all the scholarly sources to what I say. It's not just my imagination. We can go into detail about each thing together step by step. That's the only way to investigate properly. I also do Skypes, for making videos about each topic. So people can reference the sources so as to research it on their own sides for themselves...

I note you insist your qualifications lie somehow with relatives and ancestors .... again . My examples where examples, not relating to your family or ancestors .... do you rally think soeone's great auntie, pressing the tuxedo of even a GOD  relates to the veracity of the location of Shamballa ?

I also note you show no interest or querie in the loads of information I have posted here on Daobums  .

Whatever . 

And by the way ' he who defeats the King of Baghdad' is about the King not the place itself . If you are going to rely on this one piece of informative prediction and disregard the wealth of other indicators, culturally, geographically and archaeologically with also the input of comparative scriptural studies  ..... again,  whatever . 

And I dont think ANYONE is going to accept that Shamballa is actually the  west Mongolian Empire all the way to Turkey .  You just haven't demonstrated anything like that .

Edited by Nungali

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistress_of_the_Robes

The Mistress of Robes is concretely the hostess of the court who decides what are to be the roles of precedence at the court. 

Excerpt: Formerly responsible for the queen consort’s/regnant’s clothes and jewellery (as the name implies), the post now has the responsibility for arranging the rota of attendance of the ladies-in-waiting on the queen, along with various duties at state ceremonies.

My great uncle Nils Werring sat on the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group.

Yes, about what you wrote, concerning the information you sent me, and which I read. Yes, if you look at the Buddhist kingdoms to the West of Tibet Buddhism flourished in the Middle East and Central Asia. It's surprising to see it from Bamiyan, (which I visited prior to it being blown up - in 1975) to the Sassanids in Iran etc....Buddhism was everywhere. Alexander's Satrap successors in Kazakhstan etc.. were fervent Buddhists and created the Gandhara-Buddhist style.

But my answer is in what you wrote just above: you say ' he who defeats the King of Baghdad' is about the King not the place itself'. Yes, you're right and that gives the key right there. I've done 45 years of research on this so I'm familiar with these ways of using the words and I know that there are many entries into the truth.

When you say it's about the King, not the place, well yes and no. The King and his kingdom are the same thing. Who defeated the king of Baghdad, in the Kalachakra? It's the King of Shambhala. So, you see the Kingdom of that ruler is named right there. So, you and others are looking for a kingdom called Shambhala that you imagine in one place or another but haven't situated it yet.

But I've situated it you see.

How do I situate it?

Knowing the Kalachakra gives us the key naming the kingdom as Shambhala, I don't try to find Shambhala on my own by my study of various texts or publications, instead I stick to the strict content given by the Kalachakra. As I said above, you should look at the land called Bilad al-Sham. You said that my time period was off, but not with Bilad al-Sham because it designates a land that has it's origin in the prehistoric times. Google Bilad al-Sham/ go ahead. That's Shambhala. It's the same name as Shambhala, you can see that.  

Why did the Tibetans choose this name of Shambhala? It's because Hulagu's Empire overlaps and includes Bilad al-Sham in it.

Do you know what Sham means? You see you're going about things backward. I rely upon the clues given by the holy Kalachakra text. You're going by your own hunches and impressions.

But in Buddhism you've got to meditate in order to gain an inspiration coming from a higher influence which is not part of your limited intellect but rests upon vast space.

You shouldn't say that Hulagu Khan doesn't refer to the Bronze Age and old Antiquity. Indeed, the name of Shambhala is magical because it's the anagram of a famous God of the Middle East which is Baal. The name of the god is Baalshamin. You see the mongols were subverters who's mission was to overthrow, and overcome.

Hulagu's mission was to destroy everything that came before him and possess it body and soul. You can compare him to taking the war spoils such as the troops did in WWII and which one also saw in the US Civil War when the North took over all the possessions of the South. So Hulagu waged a military war but also a spiritual war where he took over all the gods of the people he defeated and incarnated those gods himself. American cowboys did the same by wearing the scalps of Indians they killed on their belts.

Hulagu was a gruesome warrior and killer but also a fervent Buddhist of the Drikung Kagyu school but his gruesome heritage was taken over by the Sakyas. It was later purified into a deified form by Ngorchen Kunga Zangpo who totally pushed back the military aspect of Hulagu and turned him into the world Savior of the Kalachakra. I've explained this in my first post for reference.

I don't think there's anything left to error here and that each aspect has been amply dealt with, in full detail.

>I have mastered the Tibetan language through five years of university and thus can speak about the Tibetan Kalachakra and it's mention of Shambhala.

Many years ago I went to an exhibtion from ancient Egypt.   The woman I went with claimed to remember how to read the hieroglyphs from her lives there.  She said that all the translations we saw at the exhibition were wrong.   Apparently there are secret meanings to many of the hieroglyphs.

Something similar can be seen in the Hebrew word games embedded in the first five books of the Old Testament.

Perhaps the Tibetans did not know to do that.

Still there must be some protection as Roerich wrote:  No man comes to Shambhala until he gets the message:  The way is open

9 minutes ago, Lairg said:

>I have mastered the Tibetan language through five years of university and thus can speak about the Tibetan Kalachakra and it's mention of Shambhala.

Many years ago I went to an exhibtion from ancient Egypt.   The woman I went with claimed to remember how to read the hieroglyphs from her lives there.  She said that all the translations we saw at the exhibition were wrong.   Apparently there are secret meanings to many of the hieroglyphs.

Something similar can be seen in the Hebrew word games embedded in the first five books of the Old Testament.

Perhaps the Tibetans did not know to do that.

Still there must be some protection as Roerich wrote:  No man comes to Shambhala until he gets the message:  The way is open

Lairg, There are very many layers of understanding of the truth. The Theosophical Society that Nicolas Roerich was part of, were the great propagators of the Shambhala mythology in the West.

Speaking Tibetan is very important to find Shambhala. Nobody at the Theosophical Society spoke Tibetan but Blavatsky and Roerich were both in contact with Tibetans or Mongols-Buriats. In Astrakan, Blavatsky (who was a native of Dnipro in Ukraine) was in contact with the Tibetan-Buddhist Kalmukhs who's lamas speak Tibetan.

Blavatsky's explanations of Shambhala are very approximate but were very advanced for the time in the West.

Blavatsky's birth in central Ukraine, resonates very eerily with the Mongols' advance and conquest of the Middle East and Russia, because in the 13th century, the exact same regions were invaded by the Mongols. (Hulagu Khan had his capital in Azerbaijan, just 500 km approx. from Ukraine). Thus the Russians/Ukrainians like Blavatsky are a fertile soil for spreading the creed of Shambhala seeing they are themselves descendants of those same Mongols.

Thanks to Blavatsky and later Roerich, the creed of Shambhala was spread to the West: even if it was in a more or less twisted form.

Because they were confronted with the barrier of the Tibetan language, the Theosophs invented the myth of Agartha and "Hollow Earth" which are just illustrations or allegories for Shambhala. The real understanding of Shambhala must come from the knowledge of the authors in Tibetan of the Kalachakra which are primarily Buton Rinchen Drub. That was a challenge that was beyond the grasp of Roerich and Blavatsky seeing they didn't master the Tibetan language. I attended the Tibetan temple of Ngor Ewam Phendé Ling in Normandy; France for fifty years and was co-disciple alongside Nelly Kaufman, the head of the French Theosophical Society (Adyar). So Kaufman's presence at the feet of Tibetan lamas, meant that the Theosophs were acutely aware of the need to rejuvenate and update constantly their information from the original Tibetan source. They understood that the Tibetans were working out of a vastly more educated and knowledgeable body of literature and understanding than was available to Theosophy in the West.  But the spreading of the myth of Shambhala worldwide, uniformly, was due to Russian/Ukrainian Blavatsky and Roerich. And they can truly be thanked for that much. Taking the research further requires both meditation and study in Tibetan.

9 minutes ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

the Theosophs invented the myth of Agartha and "Hollow Earth" which are just illustrations or allegories for Shambhala.

It seems that the world is simpler than what I see in meditation

Edited by Lairg

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

It seems that the world is simpler than what I see in meditation

Do you see things as simpler? On one hand, it's complicated because I suppose that the Tibetans were not telling Blavatsky and Roerich much about Shambhala and were simply leading them on with clues and suggestions. The Kalachakra/Shambhala are Tantras, so they're are not allowed to be revealed to non-initiates. If one has not received the Kalachakra empowerment, one is not authorized to communicate on the topic of Shambhala. Basically, what the Theosophs were spreading about Shambhala/Agartha/"Hollow Earth" were non-initiates' nonauthorized versions of their supposed understandings of Shambhala. But they garnered boundless speculation and admiration in the West. Hollywood's replete with spin-offs from Theosophy in the whole "aliens/Matrix-style" filmography.

But things get simpler in understanding Shambhala in my opinion, when the political equilibrium between the Mongol brothers, Hulagu, and Kublai Khans, is explained in the stark geo-political terms of the times. (even if those who don't know politics in Tibet, are lost between understanding Drikung and Sakya. But those are the most important themes which I'd like to develop in fine detail and make videos about, so as to put the vids online.... because it's the crux of the Tibetan situation and  also through Tibet, of world strategy between religions and geographical and political blocs across the world from East to West, extending from Konya in Turkey well into the Tibetan land of Western Tibet - as far as Mongol Hulagu Khan's Empire is concerned, even until today...his ancient dominion of Ngari in Tibet includes the valley of Mustang (tib. Lo Mantang.) which is still outside Beijing's grasp and just over the Tibetan border, it's a valley that preserves Hulagu's Drikung - Sakya messianic Shambhala message to the world.).

Now what one sees in meditation - remains in meditation, seeing it's beyond words and unspeakable. It's not simple nor complex, nor is it this nor that. It's clear light and empty, and both of them at the same time.

Empty, clear light, the two undifferentiated.

སྟོང་་གསལ་ཟུང་གཇུག།

I want to add solemnity to the following post, in  so much as I'm related to a Royal Mistress of the Robes of Norway, Else Werring and to Nils Werring, her husband, a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg group.  This is thus an official publication to a definitely certain degree.

I'd like to tell you people about how I found Shambhala: when I found this land of Bilad al-Sham that I mentioned above, seeing it overlapped with Hulagu Khan's empire I felt comforted in my theory that the King of Shambhala might be Hulagu Khan. Indeed, this all served to further convince me that the Tibetan Kalachakra text was helping to reveal the King of Shambhala and that I should keep on trusting the Tibetan source of Kalachakra. So, I just shifted my focus from finding a land to finding a man instead. Seeing I was searching for the King of Shambhala, I selected among the results, people called Sham, and among those people, I selected the ones that had dates close to Hulagu's Khan's dates. Hulagu's dates are 1218-1256. The dates for two people named Shams (Shams-e Tabrizi and Shams al-Din) were exactly the same as Hulagu's dates. Not only that but the biographies showed they lived exactly where Hulagu lived so there was no mistake possible. The two Shams personas were obviously aliases/of Hulagu's.  And the reason that this could have existed must have been that 1. the Tibetans writing the Kalachakra must have been in communication with the person writing the Mongols historical records in Iran, so that 2. they could agree that the name of Shambhala should correspond to various names of the land Hulagu lived in and 3. that there should be created personas using the name Shams mirroring Hulagu's biography.

My problem was the bring all these loose ends together. In the fashion of a detective investigating a case, I had to find the motivations and the modus operandi of the actors of Hulagu's history.

It meant that the writing of Hulagu's history in Iran had to have an inside source who contributed to mirroring the version written in the Kalachakra in Tibet eighty years after Hulagu's death. It so happens that there was one person who famously wrote the first world history who served both Hulagu and several of his descendants at the help of the "Hulagid" Empire was named Rashid al-Din. So this was the person who could have done that writing, and was the only person possible for that role.

So, my hypothesis was then that the Mongols and their Tibetan gurus had set up a pact to rewrite history in it's entirety so as to fit and honor the glory which they wanted to surround Hulagu with. It was a made-up story from A to Z,  like a false flag straight out of American history where the government sells any kind of fake news to the gullible and sheeple-style public.

But I've seen this happen with my own eyes,and didn't put this past he Mongols at all. Julius Caesar was famous for writing his own history and claiming he was related personally to the gods. Stalin and Hitler were also good at this game and wrote their own histories glorifying themselves with qualities which were totally invented and that they had never had. Mao Tse Tung was also good at making up fake news about his own glory.

But with the two Shams figures, Hulagu had been very generous in his work, and had used the personas of founders of the Muslim sunnite and shiite sects. They are both the future messiahs of each sect and are thus in competition with each other. Hulagu was thus pitting the Muslims against each other by inserting himself into the lineage of their founders. Like a Forrest Gump-figure, he was inserting himself into the most famous figures of his own peoples' faiths. So just as there are family secrets that people don't know about and discover that someone they hate is in fact their father for example, in the same way, both sunnites and shiites will be surprised to find out that Hulagu who was a fervent Buddhist, inserted himself into their line of Messianic forerunners. And they'll discover that the one who wrote this invented history was Rashid al-Din, a Jew. In this way, Hulagu had rigged the whole history and narrative of the Buddhist, the Muslim the Christian and Jewish histories of the whole world. Christians he liked and set himself up as their Messiah, he the Buddhist, who was on the brink of becoming (eighty years later when the Kalachakra was to be composed in Tibet.) the Messiah of Buddhism, the King of Shambhala. Hulagu set himself up as the Muslim rivaling Sunnite and Shiite messiahs: Hulagu set himself up as both the sects' messianic forerunners, thus priming up Islam for centuries and centuries of conflict and in-fighting among themselves (which would be the way of freeing  the other faiths of hideous Islam...as indeed, this protection of all faiths against Islam was the goal Hulagu had set for himself when he razed Baghdad. This work of totally, perfectly preserving the planet against Islam's ravages, once and for all, by this subtle, hidden, later-to-be-revealed miracle of producing aliases of himself under the guise of people with the names of Shams, reverted back to the reference in the  Kalachakra of the mention of that name of Shams through the name of the Kingdom of Shambhala. That the name of Shambhala is found in Hulagu's ihstory under the form of the Shams personages that represent Islam's two sects, shows that the important message of the Kalachakra is the total obliteration by Hulagu of Islam by pitting it's two sects against each other in an eternal battle to the end.  Hulagu therefore embodies that englightened and compassionate protection against the evils of Islam.

I've written this very important and hair-raising post so as to mark this historical moment when the truth of all the faiths in the world is revealed. I solemnly end this post here and wish it be spread everywhere immediately. I'll make videos to explain this further and repeat the various parts of my posts in this thread and post the links here. G.S.

spell-check

13 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistress_of_the_Robes

The Mistress of Robes is concretely the hostess of the court who decides what are to be the roles of precedence at the court. 

Excerpt: Formerly responsible for the queen consort’s/regnant’s clothes and jewellery (as the name implies), the post now has the responsibility for arranging the rota of attendance of the ladies-in-waiting on the queen, along with various duties at state ceremonies.

My great uncle Nils Werring sat on the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group.

You keep repeating that .    I dont see what it has to do with the location of Shamballa  which is what you titled this thread and started writing about .... sorta .

Yes, about what you wrote, concerning the information you sent me, and which I read.

Dude .  I didnt send you any information .

:huh:

Yes, if you look at the Buddhist kingdoms to the West of Tibet Buddhism flourished in the Middle East and Central Asia. It's surprising to see it from Bamiyan, (which I visited prior to it being blown up - in 1975) to the Sassanids in Iran etc....Buddhism was everywhere. Alexander's Satrap successors in Kazakhstan etc.. were fervent Buddhists and created the Gandhara-Buddhist style.

But my answer is in what you wrote just above: you say ' he who defeats the King of Baghdad' is about the King not the place itself'. Yes, you're right and that gives the key right there. I've done 45 years of research on this so I'm familiar with these ways of using the words and I know that there are many entries into the truth.

When you say it's about the King, not the place, well yes and no. The King and his kingdom are the same thing. Who defeated the king of Baghdad, in the Kalachakra? It's the King of Shambhala. So, you see the Kingdom of that ruler is named right there. So, you and others are looking for a kingdom called Shambhala that you imagine in one place or another but haven't situated it yet.

I said above  that I have posted a wealth on the subject elsewhere, including potential locations and matching satellite  imagery with description form scripture . You say I sent you info and you read it . I didnt send you any info and now you say its in MY imagination and I have not located it .

I have situated it, its not  from my imagination and I didnt send you any information ... yet you have read ot and think I have not situated it .

Errrr .... wot ?

But I've situated it you see.

Tell ya what .... go tell anyone that Shamballa was the west Mongol Empire all the way to Turkey and see what response THEY give you .

How do I situate it?

By following the texts that where written about the myth much later and used for political ends  by interpreting events into their modern times .  The traidition of Shamballa can be traced back a lot further ... this is a latter politicised tradition , a type of propaganda  ... which should be clear  to anyone that sees a ' conquering bloodthirsty   Khan ' - Ghengis Khan's grandson   as a spiritual hero / 'Universal Messiah '.

And that whole aspect of messiah comes from a more ancient myth ( that  Judaism and Christianity ended up adopting ) comes from ancient Zoroastrianism ( The Sayosant ) ,  which holds an original version of the  that Kalachakra was developed from .

Knowing the Kalachakra gives us the key naming the kingdom as Shambhala, I don't try to find Shambhala on my own by my study of various texts or publications, instead I stick to the strict content given by the Kalachakra.

There is clear geographical discretion in there ... it does not match the western Mongol empire .

You seem to be relying on one one indicator ... a matching of who killed the King of Baghdad ... my matching is on multiple fronts and comes with comparisons, on many level from information within the text . You are trying to argue against something you have not even looked at yet .

As I said above, you should look at the land called Bilad al-Sham.

Why ?  When ?  Under Byzantine or under Islamic occupation ... what period of it, what area ?   What has the east bank of the Med got to do with it ?

You said that my time period was off, but not with Bilad al-Sham because it designates a land that has it's origin in the prehistoric times. Google Bilad al-Sham/ go ahead. That's Shambhala. It's the same name as Shambhala, you can see that.  

I did google it ... not sure what you are on about   I dont see it all as the same name as Shamballa  ???   Its a totally different linguistic root anyway .  But I doubt your comparison of words was based on any linguistic principles .

Why did the Tibetans choose this name of Shambhala? It's because Hulagu's Empire overlaps and includes Bilad al-Sham in it.

This is getting much worse now . You arent any type of scholar apparently ;

Shambala is a Sanskrit term meaning "place of peace/tranquility/happiness."  - 'Sambu '

Do you know what Sham means? You see you're going about things backward. I rely upon the clues given by the holy Kalachakra text. You're going by your own hunches and impressions.

:D    You just outlined how YOU matched words by sound ... with no linguistic evidence of a transmission , you identify the very term of your writing subject  here -  Shambala  ,  with a far off place  becasue it SOUNDS like it  ... you dont even seem to realise its Sanskrit and yet ...

I am the one  going on hunches and impressions ?

:) 

But in Buddhism you've got to meditate in order to gain an inspiration coming from a higher influence which is not part of your limited intellect but rests upon vast space.

You shouldn't say that Hulagu Khan doesn't refer to the Bronze Age and old Antiquity. Indeed, the name of Shambhala is magical because it's the anagram of a famous God of the Middle East which is Baal. The name of the god is Baalshamin. You see the mongols were subverters who's mission was to overthrow, and overcome.

Now we are VERY far from academia on this and the above is rather  ... well, frankly    wacky .

First you said I was way too early and it was not in the Bronze Age  (after I suggest you look for hints there ) .

Now you say I should not say it does not refer to the Bronze Age  and old antiquity .

DUDE !  You where the one that said it didnt and I was the one that said it did .   WTF  ? 

and then go on with more wacky word sound matching ... well not even that , now you introduce anagrams as  valid !

Baal is Shambala  or balshamin backwards and that is because  " mongols were subverters who's mission was to overthrow, and overcome." ... even tough they are also ' Universal messiah's '

W  O  W  ! 

Hulagu's mission was to destroy everything that came before him and possess it body and soul. You can compare him to taking the war spoils such as the troops did in WWII and which one also saw in the US Civil War when the North took over all the possessions of the South. So Hulagu waged a military war but also a spiritual war where he took over all the gods of the people he defeated and incarnated those gods himself. American cowboys did the same by wearing the scalps of Indians they killed on their belts.

Fringe writing and wackiness often goes off on such bizarre tangents as this .

Its very indicative .

Hulagu was a gruesome warrior and killer but also a fervent Buddhist of the Drikung Kagyu school but his gruesome heritage was taken over by the Sakyas. It was later purified into a deified form by Ngorchen Kunga Zangpo who totally pushed back the military aspect of Hulagu and turned him into the world Savior of the Kalachakra.

yeah ... like I said , they used the story for political ends .... you just admitted it !  he was a nasty mongol murdering warrior with a 'gruesome heritage '  and then after all that , for political reasons , as you say "

" was later purified into a deified form by Ngorchen Kunga Zangpo who totally pushed back the military aspect of Hulagu and turned him into the world Savior of the Kalachakra. "

And thats how the dates got mixed up ... i  like I said, they used a myth and projected it on to people of a latter time to further their political ends  .

He explained this in my first post for reference.

I don't think there's anything left to error here and that each aspect has been amply dealt with, in full detail.

Nah .

3 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

I want to add solemnity to the following post, in  so much as I'm related one of the Royal Mistresses of the Robes of Norway, Else Werring and to Nils Werring her husband, a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg group.  This is thus an official publication to a very certain degree.

Hang on a minute !

let's do that properly .....  You should start with a fanfare ...

trumpet-picture-id176864783?k=20&m=17686

" Hear Ye, hear Ye, hear Ye !

I annunce and introduce the Right Honourable Jamyang Khedrup   (aka Fred Jones )  :  a relative of the Royal Mistresses of the Robes of Norway, Else Werring and to Nils Werring her husband, a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg group.

And due to that relationship I hearby declare this post be  a n official publication .....  to a very certain degree. "

( You write better sarcasm  about yourself than I could ever come up with  :D  )

3 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

I'd like to tell you people about how I found Shambhala: when I found this land of Bilad al-Sham that I mentioned above, seeing it overlapped with Hulagu Khan's empire I felt comforted in my theory that the King of Shambhala might be Hulagu Khan. Indeed, this all served to further convince me that the Tibetan Kalachakra text was helping to reveal the King of Shambhala and that I should keep on trusting the Tibetan source of Kalachakra. So, I just shifted my focus from finding a land to finding a man instead. Seeing I was searching for the King of Shambhala, I selected among the results, people called Sham, and among those people, I selected the ones that had dates close to Hulagu's Khan's dates. Hulagu's dates are 1218-1256. The dates for two people named Shams (Shams-e Tabrizi and Shams al-Din) were exactly the same as Hulagu's dates. Not only that but the biographies showed they lived exactly where Hulagu lived so there was no mistake possible. The two Shams personas were obviously aliases/of Hulagu's.  And the reason that this could have existed must have been that 1. the Tibetans writing the Kalachakra must have been in communication with the person writing the Mongols historical records in Iran, so that 2. they could agree that the name of Shambhala should correspond to various names of the land Hulagu lived in and 3. that there should be created personas using the name Shams mirroring Hulagu's biography.

My problem was the bring all these loose ends together. In the fashion of a detective investigating a case, I had to find the motivations and the modus operandi of the actors of Hulagu's history.

It meant that the writing of Hulagu's history in Iran had to have an inside source who contributed to mirroring the version written in the Kalachakra in Tibet eighty years after Hulagu's death. It so happens that there was one person who famously wrote the first world history who served both Hulagu and several of his descendants at the help of the "Hulagid" Empire was named Rashid al-Din. So this was the person who could have done that writing, and was the only person possible for that role.

So, my hypothesis was then that the Mongols and their Tibetan gurus had set up a pact to rewrite history in it's entirety so as to fit and honor the glory which they wanted to surround Hulagu with. It was a made-up story from A to Z,  like a false flag straight out of American history where the government sells any kind of fake news to the gullible and sheeple-style public.

But I've seen this happen with my own eyes,and didn't put this past he Mongols at all. Julius Caesar was famous for writing his own history and claiming he was related personally to the gods. Stalin and Hitler were also good at this game and wrote their own histories glorifying themselves with qualities which were totally invented and that they had never had. Mao Tse Tung was also good at making up fake news about his own glory.

But with the two Shams figures, Hulagu had been very generous in his work, and had used the personas of founders of the Muslim sunnite and shiite sects. They are both the future messiahs of each sect and are thus in competition with each other. Hulagu was thus pitting the Muslims against each other by inserting himself into the lineage of their founders. Like a Forrest Gump-figure, he was inserting himself into the most famous figures of his own peoples' faiths. So just as there are family secrets that people don't know about and discover that someone they hate is in fact their father for example, in the same way, both sunnites and shiites will be surprised to find out that Hulagu who was a fervent Buddhist, inserted himself into their line of Messianic forerunners. And they'll discover that the one who wrote this invented history was Rashid al-Din, a Jew. In this way, Hulagu had rigged the whole history and narrative of the Buddhist, the Muslim the Christian and Jewish histories of the whole world.

I've written this very important and hair-raising post so as to mark this historical moment when the truth of all the faiths in the world is revealed. I solemnly end this post here and wish it be spread everywhere immediately. I'll make videos to explain this further and repeat the various parts of my posts in this thread and post the links here. G.S.

So all this came from one lead and that was a similar sounding name .

yet I have tracked multiple leads of different tyes , all pointing in the one direction to the same location .

and you are not interested .      That pretty much settles it then and shows what this thread is all about . . . for those that have insight .

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

Nah .

Nungali,

I speak Tibetan,  you don't.

You suppose Shambhala is Olmolungri of the Bonpo.

And/or the ancient Budddhist lands of Central Asia.

No. Bon and Buddhism are very different and Bon is not compatible with Buddhism. (Cannibalism and human sacrifice? Bon is the early form for Daesh.)

Your so-called Shambhala doesn't jell well at all.

I'll explain why my Shambhala is right and your's is wrong.

People at this forum should rally fast around the Shambhala that I've found: the real one. I'm qualified not Nungali but I respect others' opinions..

20 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

སྟོང་་གསལ་ཟུང་གཇུག།

སྟོང་་གསལ་ཟུང་གཇུག།

What does this "Tong Sal Soung Jouk" mean, Nungali? Honestly?

34 minutes ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Nungali,

I speak Tibetan,  you don't.

You suppose Shambhala is Olmolungri of the Bonpo.

And/or the ancient Budddhist lands of Central Asia.

No. Bon and Buddhism are very different and Bon is not compatible with Buddhism. (Cannibalism and human sacrifice? Bon is the early form for Daesh.)

No .  Bon WAS like that but  got reformed way before the 2nd Buddhist reformation of Bon .   Look into 'The Central Asian Buddha' that bought Buddhism to Tibet way before THE Buddha was even born .  Who happened to come from 'Tagzig'  . I am sure you know who and where that is .

As far as the uneducated  modernist slander you sprout about Bon , I suggest you read this work    ( and then tell me it isnt highly informed and researched  (and by the way, the author does speak  Tibetan ).

https://www.amazon.com/Bo-Bon-Shamanic-Traditions-Teachings/dp/9937506115

Your so-called Shambhala doesn't jell well at all.

It jells  very well, in the posts I have made on this site , they contain  ; history, maps, quotes of scriptural opinions , comparative mythology and religion.. relating to the ORIGINAL concept and ideas .

Not your later politicised hijacking of the story .   And I can prove its a hijacking political thing because you yourself are still doing it :

You claimed your knowledge about Shambala related stuff in latter history , could explain today's political 2 war party in China !

if that aint  modern politicising ,   dont know what is !

I'll explain why my Shambhala is right and your's is wrong.

I explained years back and up to months ago why mine is right  and your view ; the , modern , hijacked and politicised one is ... errmmmm  

wrong .

So , you have been well    'beaten to it '  . :)

By me , that is .

:) 

People at this forum should rally fast around the Shambhala that I've found: the real one. I'm qualified not Nungali but I respect others' opinions..

No   No ...  everyone ... rally around me ....

it ME ... your Nungali

( I'll give you free beer ! ) 

སྟོང་་གསལ་ཟུང་གཇུག།

What does this mean, Nungali? Honestly?

Do you realise how silly you have made yourself look now  ? 

Spoiler

Of course I know what it means ... I googled it .   :) 

It is, apparently  , a misspelling of  ' Tanning Salon Joke ' 

:P

Oh, sorry , that should be ;

tibetan-buddhist-wrathful-deity-mask-display-outside-cafe-boudhanath-kathmandu-nepal-58804463.jpg

Edited by Nungali

Left out the "Tong Sal Soung Jouk". Too bad, right?

I'm sad at being made to look silly. Very. -_-

སྟོང་་གསལ་ཟུང་གཇུག།

Do you speak and read Tibetan, Nungali?

I don't want to get carried away by this confrontation of POVs with Nungali. It's a lot of posturing nothing else.

There are people at Dao Bums who'll want to move on I guess and want to look at the whole picture and not just the small picture.

So to get back to the subject, Hulagu's the candidate for Messiah and King of Shambhala for several reasons.

The land of Shambhala as Bilad al-Sham fits perfectly because when Hulagu invaded the Middle East he as a Buddhist was invading an ancient Buddhist land. Buddhism was the main religion in the Parthian and Sassanid periods. It was so also during the Hellenisitic period following Alexander. So, be it in for example Bamyan or in the Balkh area north of Afghanistan, Hulagu was treading upon holy old Buddhist ground.

Hulagu fits the description of the King of Shambhala given in the Kalachakra. That description says he fights to defend Buddhism against Islam, and Hulagu did that by razing Baghdad and then incarnating saints within the Muslim line of masters.

When Hulagu fights Islam in Baghdad, as a powerful ruler,  what he takes with one hand he gives back with the other. 

So once ha had razed Baghdad, so as to give back something to Muslims, he created a persona of a messianic candidate of both Sunnism and Shiism's sects. Therefore he was setting the stage for the Sunnites and Shiites to be pitted against each other for centuries of feuding.  But also he was setting them up for a final revelation and Apocalypse wherein he'd return as both their messiahs. I studied the career of the founder of Sakya called Birwapa/Virupa. His career was much like Hulagu's which was that he destroyed the opponents to Buddhism. By destroying Islam implantation in the Middle East, Hulagu was paving the way for a harmonious reentrance of Islam into a civilized world under a renewed and peaceful, changed appearance with no more threats, wars and criminal behavior. Birwapa's battle was against the heretical hindus and their bloody sacrifices, and his work was to convert the Hindus to Buddhism. Likewise Hulagu's battle was to convert Muslims to a loving and compassionate behavior. Islam's Hindu influence in their Kaaba Stone, (which was a Hindu idol before becoming an Islamic one,) shows by Allah being illustrated by the moon's crescent, which is Shiva's symbol. So, just as Birwapa converted the evils of Hinduism to the beneficial faith of Buddhism, Hulagu also converted Islam towards goodness by force and then by cunning, by infiltrating the Islamic creed by the personas of "Shams" ...that Hulagu incarnated in the messianic lineage of Islam. Hulagu was basically a shamanic faithful, of the traditional Mongol "Tengri" sky-god's faith. But he had chosen Buddhism as his personal faith while he wrote that he liked and favored Christians. So throughout Hulagu's life, he carried out the instructions given to him by his brother Mongke Khan to submit or destroy the Muslim rebellions in the Middle East, using the most fearsome means to do so. The Kalachakra says "the King of Shambhala uses terrifying weapons". But he was given the name of Shambhala due to his double faith of Buddhism and Tengrism, seeing Tengrism is the same god, (the Mongols' "Tengri") as Baal the ancient Semitic sky-god. thus the name of Shambhala the anagram of Baalshamin, one of Baal's names. Thus by the name of Shambhala (Sham meaning "Sun") we see the profile of the King of Shambhala who mixes

1. his ancient faith of shamanic and wild Tengrism (sky-god/Sun) with

2. the old faiths of Semitic Middle East that go back to the Bronze Age, (Baal, sky-god/Sun) with

3. the age-old Buddhist faith implanted into the Middle east since Antiquity, mixed with

4. the new Vajrayana Buddhism of the Tibetans and Mongols which Hulagu had converted to as well.

This sun-god Sky-god Shambhala is thus in conflict with the Moon-god Allah/Shiva. Shiva is also the god who captures the Ganges River in his matted-hair (via the moon in his hair which captures the Ganges). The sage Birwapa, not only destroys the Moon-god Shiva's linga/phallic idols, by shattering them, but he also stops the sun's course in the sky by a mudra-gesture (the "conjuration mudra") towards the sky. Thus the King of Shambhala has the attributes of the Sun-god Baal who is a burning furnace of fire, but that Sun symbol is stopped in mid-air by the power of the yogi Birwapa. Thus we see that the moderation of the force of yogic Shiva, manages to appease the furnace of Islam's fierce heat, which is what Hulagu did, by alternating fearsome force and loving compassion towards the good people of his realm. 

I'm maybe also related to the King of Norway, seeing a man from Holmestrand in Norway married into the royals. He has the same name as my family. We're Lorentzens but we're from a Tønsberg branch, just fifty km from Holmestrand, so we're without doubt of the same family. The reason is that Holmestrand and Tønsberg are both on the Oslo Fjord facing the ocean, both are small-town ports, they boat up and down the coast every day, they're sister cities and the same people live in both places. In our grandparents time the populations were very small, with a few thousand at best. Holmestrand is at the foot of high cliffs facing the fjord so the only way in and out is along the waterline which leads straight to Tønsberg. this all to say that the two cities Lorentzens are closely related by multiple kin.  So not only is our family part of the Royal Court (great aunt Else Werring was Chief Court Mistress) but also most certainly directly related to the King himself.

This is an important topic and it's not to self-aggrandize or to say that my finding Shambhala is due to being of royal and aristocratic extraction. It's easy to lampoon and pooh pooh the royals and privileged class, but throughout Scandinavia the royals have had a decisive influence upon the life in society and advancing new trends and influences and thinking. For example, family members such as Victoria in England marked the Victorian Age, Elisabeth II marked the pop age and Hare Krishna cult, but more recently the Danish Prince Peter of Greece and Denmark (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Peter_of_Greece_and_Denmark) was a Tibetologist.

And it was because of his founding Tibet Committees throughout Scandinavia that the Dalai Lama was bestowed the Nobel Peace Prize with all the fallout and positive feedback that has created throughout the world and that continues to spread and have repercussions even today. So the effects and results of the royal family being involved in the great new innovative and progressive spread of ideas within society is not a laughing matter.

And their patient and steadfast influence upon ideas is both groundbreaking and impressive. The massive scale at which their ideas impact society, cannot be easily estimated. That's why I want to make many videos here, via Skype, and spread the finite details of the research I've done, so that everybody can be acquainted with these ideas worldwide, in every stratus of society.

Indeed, the time has come to spread the news of finding Shambhala by my strenuous study of the Kalachakra and thus, the work carried out to reward the Dalai Lama and spread awareness of Tibet's plight through the Nordic Tibet Committees, is now over. Now is the time for the hard-core of the spiritual path where we can find the real Nirvana of the Land of Shambhala and the true King of Shambhala so as to reveal them to everybody worldwide. The Christian, Jewish, Buddhist Apocalypse is upon us now and Islam can also now atone for it's evil, leave=ing behind it's savagery and thus return to the kindness of the folds of a civilized society.

Added info

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

You claimed your knowledge about Shambala related stuff in latter history , could explain today's political 2 war party in China !

if that aint  modern politicising ,   dont know what is !

Politics no.

Drikung Kagyu dominated Tibet until Hulagu's brother Kublai came to power when the third brother Mongke died. At that point the Chinese power under Kublai endorsed Sakya as the state religion. Drikung took a nose-dive, and it's temple at Drikung was burned by a Chinese general under the Sakyas' instructions.

Hulagu in Iran was more or less abandoned due to that and reverted to obeying Sakya and his brother Kublai.

The Tangs under Kublai extended their power over Tibet but an off-shoot of Sakya (my school of Ngor) decided to colonize an ancient Hulagu territory to the West of Tibet and thus dropped out of the China/Sakya system. It thus was that that offshoot passed over to Hulagu and colonized an ancient Drikung area.

That Drikung/Sakya area is a like a lawless border tract where there's no clear ruler and no clear rule of any law. It's like a wild border town. It's Hulagu's last outpost towards Tibet. In Tibet, you can Google it it's called Ngari - Purang - Lo Mantang (Mustang).

As for Bonpo, my teacher at university was Heather Stoddard who's husband Samten Karmay is a Bonpo. Many co-students were Bonpo such a Jean-Luc Achard. Many wee Namhkai Norbu (Giuseppe Tucci's assistant;) followers and he's part-Bonpo.

I'm not at odds with Bonpo. But Shambhala's not Bonpo. I have no proof leading to that. That's all.

11 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Left out the "Tong Sal Soung Jouk". Too bad, right?

I'm sad at being made to look silly. Very. -_-

སྟོང་་གསལ་ཟུང་གཇུག།

Do you speak and read Tibetan, Nungali?

I don't want to get carried away by this confrontation of POVs with Nungali. It's a lot of posturing nothing else.

There are people at Dao Bums who'll want to move on I guess and want to look at the whole picture and not just the small picture.

So to get back to the subject, Hulagu's the candidate for Messiah and King of Shambhala for several reasons.

The land of Shambhala as Bilad al-Sham fits perfectly because when Hulagu invaded the Middle East he as a Buddhist was invading an ancient Buddhist land. Buddhism was the main religion in the Parthian and Sassanid periods. It was so also during the Hellenisitic period following Alexander. So, be it in for example Bamyan or in the Balkh area north of Afghanistan, Hulagu was treading upon holy old Buddhist ground.

Hulagu fits the description of the King of Shambhala given in the Kalachakra. That description says he fights to defend Buddhism against Islam, and Hulagu did that by razing Baghdad and then incarnating saints within the Muslim line of masters.

When Hulagu fights Islam in Baghdad, as a powerful ruler,  what he takes with one hand he gives back with the other. 

So once ha had razed Baghdad, so as to give back something to Muslims, he created a persona of a messianic candidate of both Sunnism and Shiism's sects. Therefore he was setting the stage for the Sunnites and Shiites to be pitted against each other for centuries of feuding.  But also he was setting them up for a final revelation and Apocalypse wherein he'd return as both their messiahs. I studied the career of the founder of Sakya called Birwapa/Virupa. His career was much like Hulagu's which was that he destroyed the opponents to Buddhism. By destroying Islam implantation in the Middle East, Hulagu was paving the way for a harmonious reentrance of Islam into a civilized world under a renewed and peaceful, changed appearance with no more threats, wars and criminal behavior. Birwapa's battle was against the heretical hindus and their bloody sacrifices, and his work was to convert the Hindus to Buddhism. Likewise Hulagu's battle was to convert Muslims to a loving and compassionate behavior. Islam's Hindu influence in their Kaaba Stone, (which was a Hindu idol before becoming an Islamic one,) shows by Allah being illustrated by the moon's crescent, which is Shiva's symbol. So, just as Birwapa converted the evils of Hinduism to the beneficial faith of Buddhism, Hulagu also converted Islam towards goodness by force and then by cunning, by infiltrating the Islamic creed by the personas of "Shams" ...that Hulagu incarnated in the messianic lineage of Islam. Hulagu was basically a shamanic faithful, of the traditional Mongol "Tengri" sky-god's faith. But he had chosen Buddhism as his personal faith while he wrote that he liked and favored Christians. So throughout Hulagu's life, he carried out the instructions given to him by his brother Mongke Khan to submit or destroy the Muslim rebellions in the Middle East, using the most fearsome means to do so. The Kalachakra says "the King of Shambhala uses terrifying weapons". But he was given the name of Shambhala due to his double faith of Buddhism and Tengrism, seeing Tengrism is the same god, (the Mongols' "Tengri") as Baal the ancient Semitic sky-god. thus the name of Shambhala the anagram of Baalshamin, one of Baal's names. Thus by the name of Shambhala (Sham meaning "Sun") we see the profile of the King of Shambhala who mixes

1. his ancient faith of shamanic and wild Tengrism (sky-god/Sun) with

2. the old faiths of Semitic Middle East that go back to the Bronze Age, (Baal, sky-god/Sun) with

3. the age-old Buddhist faith implanted into the Middle east since Antiquity, mixed with

4. the new Vajrayana Buddhism of the Tibetans and Mongols which Hulagu had converted to as well.

This sun-god Sky-god Shambhala is thus in conflict with the Moon-god Allah/Shiva. Shiva is also the god who captures the Ganges River in his matted-hair (via the moon in his hair which captures the Ganges). The sage Birwapa, not only destroys the Moon-god Shiva's linga/phallic idols, by shattering them, but he also stops the sun's course in the sky by a mudra-gesture (the "conjuration mudra") towards the sky. Thus the King of Shambhala has the attributes of the Sun-god Baal who is a burning furnace of fire, but that Sun symbol is stopped in mid-air by the power of the yogi Birwapa. Thus we see that the moderation of the force of yogic Shiva, manages to appease the furnace of Islam's fierce heat, which is what Hulagu did, by alternating fearsome force and loving compassion towards the good people of his realm. 

I'm maybe also related to the King of Norway, seeing a man from Holmestrand in Norway married into the royals. He has the same name as my family. We're Lorentzens but we're from a Tønsberg branch, just fifty km from Holmestrand, so we're without doubt of the same family. The reason is that Holmestrand and Tønsberg are both on the Oslo Fjord facing the ocean, both are small-town ports, they boat up and down the coast every day, they're sister cities and the same people live in both places. In our grandparents time the populations were very small, with a few thousand at best. Holmestrand is at the foot of high cliffs facing the fjord so the only way in and out is along the waterline which leads straight to Tønsberg. this all to say that the two cities Lorentzens are closely related by multiple kin.  So not only is our family part of the Royal Court (great aunt Else Werring was Chief Court Mistress) but also most certainly directly related to the King himself.

This is an important topic and it's not to self-aggrandize or to say that my finding Shambhala is due to being of royal and aristocratic extraction. It's easy to lampoon and pooh pooh the royals and privileged class, but throughout Scandinavia the royals have had a decisive influence upon the life in society and advancing new trends and influences and thinking. For example, family members such as Victoria in England marked the Victorian Age, Elisabeth II marked the pop age and Hare Krishna cult, but more recently the Danish Prince Peter of Greece and Denmark (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Peter_of_Greece_and_Denmark) was a Tibetologist.

And it was because of his founding Tibet Committees throughout Scandinavia that the Dalai Lama was bestowed the Nobel Peace Prize with all the fallout and positive feedback that has created throughout the world and that continues to spread and have repercussions even today. So the effects and results of the royal family being involved in the great new innovative and progressive spread of ideas within society is not a laughing matter.

And their patient and steadfast influence upon ideas is both groundbreaking and impressive. The massive scale at which their ideas impact society, cannot be easily estimated. That's why I want to make many videos here, via Skype, and spread the finite details of the research I've done, so that everybody can be acquainted with these ideas worldwide, in every stratus of society.

Indeed, the time has come to spread the news of finding Shambhala by my strenuous study of the Kalachakra and thus, the work carried out to reward the Dalai Lama and spread awareness of Tibet's plight through the Nordic Tibet Committees, is now over. Now is the time for the hard-core of the spiritual path where we can find the real Nirvana of the Land of Shambhala and the true King of Shambhala so as to reveal them to everybody worldwide. The Christian, Jewish, Buddhist Apocalypse is upon us now and Islam can also now atone for it's evil, leave=ing behind it's savagery and thus return to the kindness of the folds of a civilized society.

Wow ...  what a  mix up !  And its getting worse as you go along .  there is the incoherent rant again about the west Mongolian Empire being Shambala  ( that alone is enough, ask anyone  about that and see what you get  , and if you dont understand how crazy this is yourself, dear reader , just ask another that knows anything about this subject ... and watch them laugh .

Then in the middle of all that, inexplicably you switch over to your 'grand descent '   ,  One paragraph on your topic ends, the next one, out of the blue and totally unrelated ... you start raving about your  ( maybe descent from the King of Norway     WTF ?  and not only that , you claim this somehow makes you right  !

Then you end off in messianic complex  as if you are about to  save the world and reveal the secret of the apocalypse . 

Errrmmm  .... okay .....        :unsure:

4 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

Politics no.

Drikung Kagyu dominated Tibet until Hulagu's brother Kublai came to power when the third brother Mongke died. At that point the Chinese power under Kublai endorsed Sakya as the state religion. Drikung took a nose-dive, and it's temple at Drikung was burned by a Chinese general under the Sakyas' instructions.

Hulagu in Iran was more or less abandoned due to that and reverted to obeying Sakya and his brother Kublai.

The Tangs under Kublai extended their power over Tibet but an off-shoot of Sakya (my school of Ngor) decided to colonize an ancient Hulagu territory to the West of Tibet and thus dropped out of the China/Sakya system. It thus was that that offshoot passed over to Hulagu and colonized an ancient Drikung area.

That Drikung/Sakya area is a like a lawless border tract where there's no clear ruler and no clear rule of any law. It's like a wild border town. It's Hulagu's last outpost towards Tibet. In Tibet, you can Google it it's called Ngari - Purang - Lo Mantang (Mustang).

As for Bonpo, my teacher at university was Heather Stoddard who's husband Samten Karmay is a Bonpo. Many co-students were Bonpo such a Jean-Luc Achard. Many wee Namhkai Norbu (Giuseppe Tucci's assistant;) followers and he's part-Bonpo.

I'm not at odds with Bonpo. But Shambhala's not Bonpo. I have no proof leading to that. That's all.

Your crazy !  First you said Bonpo where evil cannibals , now you say you have friends that are bonpo  WTF ?

And now you tell me that Bonpo is not Shamballa 

Where did I ever claim Bonpo was Shamballa ?     WTF ... that's stupid !    Why would I claim a culture and a  religious tradition was a location .   Thats like saying Buddhism is Atlantis .

You are now even making less and less sense as you go on .

If you think I wrote that Bonpo was Shamballa then you have no comprehension skills whatsoever  and I am not surprised you  find it impossible to fathom the in depth proof I have laid out for the location of Shambala .

And by the way , when you embarrassed yourself it wasn't because  you  " Left out the "Tong Sal Soung Jouk".

It was first , your general theory and then your silly cry out to people to rally around you and your theory and not mine .

I played up to that to show you how stupid it was .... but I guess you didnt get that  ... you probably thought  it was serious    attempt by me

( maybe you even thought about 'switching sides' to get that free beer . )

:D

Anyway , looks like you must be finished by now . I put you effort next to mine .... nah , it doesnt stand up at all . As I said, mine has  satellite maps comparing terrain directly to descriptions in  Scripture . and more

I will give you one last chance  ;

Show me where the Central Palace of Shamballa was , it must match the terrain described , that is , on a mountain surrounded by a circular river  .

I will expect it by tomorrow ... that should give you time to frantically scan west Asia    ... I dont need time as i already know exactly where that is . 

Edited by Nungali

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

And by the way , when you embarrassed yourself it wasn't because  you  " Left out the "Tong Sal Soung Jouk".

It was first , your general theory and then your silly cry out to people to rally around you and your theory and not mine .

I played up to that to show you how stupid it was .... but I guess you didnt get that  ... you probably thought  it was serious    attempt by me

( maybe you even thought about 'switching sides' to get that free beer . )

Anyway , looks like you must be finished by now . I put you effort next to mine .... nah , it doesnt stand up at all . As I said, mine has  satellite maps comparing terrain directly to descriptions in  Scripture . and more

I will give you one last chance  ;

Show me where the Central Palace of Shamballa was , it must match the terrain described , that is , on a mountain surrounded by a circular river  .

I will expect it by tomorrow ... that should give you time to frantically scan west Asia    ... I dont need time as i already know exactly where that is . 

Hulagu Khan died right next to Maragha, his capital, in Iranian Azerbaijan, a beautiful mountain valley.

Excerpt:

"

Death[edit]

Hulagu Khan fell seriously ill in January 1265 and died the following month on the banks of Zarrineh River (then called Jaghatu) and was buried on Shahi Island in Lake Urmia. His funeral was the only Ilkhanate funeral to feature human sacrifice.[28] His tomb has never been found.[29]

Legacy[edit]

Hulagu Khan laid the foundations of the Ilkhanate and thus paved the way for the later Safavid dynastic state, and ultimately the modern country of Iran. Hulagu's conquests also opened Iran to both European influence from the west and Chinese influence from the east. This, combined with patronage from his successors, would develop Iran's distinctive excellence in architecture. Under Hulagu's dynasty, Iranian historians began writing in Persian rather than Arabic.[30] It is recorded however that he converted to Buddhism as he neared death,[31] against the will of Doquz Khatun.[32] The erection of a Buddhist temple at Ḵoy testifies his interest in that religion.[3] Recent translations of various Tibetan monks' letters and epistles to Hulagu confirms that he was a lifelong Buddhist, following the Kagyu school.[33]

Hulagu also patronized Nasir al-Din Tusi and his researches in Maragheh observatory. Another of his proteges were Juvayni brothers Ata Malik and Shams al-Din Juvayni. His reign as the ruler of Ilkhanate was peaceful and tolerant to diversity.[34]

"

=========================

I say I have friends that are Bonpo...what's strange about that? My teacher at university's husband Samten Karmay is a famous Bonpo. So? Bonpo's still not compatible in it's principle. I know communists very well, and love my friends very dearly, but still don't agree with them. I don't go around hating my dear friends Nungali. Jean-Luc Achard from Paris University INALCO, isn't just Bonpo, he's also Nyingma and I'm his friend no matter what he thinks. That's normal in France. It means "being tolerant". It's a big French thing in France.

=======

You see this Shams al-Din Juvayni, in the excerpt above: this is one in a series of many Shams al-Dins that lived in the same area and same period as Hulagu. It's as if there's an epidemic of FAMOUS Shams al-Dins. They're all closely related to Hulagu or to his career. I'm of the opinion that these are seeded into his biography posthumously and on purpose. The purpose is to trace his influence and explain the alliances that were underlined inside his empire between Hulagu and his many Muslim allies. I'm of the opinion that the name of Shambhala was specifically created so as to explain Hulagu's fusional empire of mixing infinite alliances of peoples and creeds within an empire the scale of which was never seen in that region nor in the world. Hulagu died once he had been defeated by his cousin Berke, who drastically reduced Hulagu's power. But multiple alliances with the Muslims of the Hulagid Empire set in place during the eighty years of the Hulagid Empire. That's all described by the name of Shambhala, as I just explained above. (and the fact that one finds the name of Shams al-Din everywhere in Hulagu's biography and the history of his empire)

There's also a lawyer called Shams al-Din who traveled to meet Hulagu as his court when he was still marching to invade Iran, and that Shams convinced Hulagu to attack the Assassin Sect at Alamut. So there are at least three Shams al-Dins that play decisive and determining roles in Hulagu's career. It's no simple coincidence those names have to be seeded into his biography for that to be explainable. History is not a factual art, it's written by the victors to honor and glorify their leaders with fake news. Unless one understands that, one doesn't understand how History is written.

A lot of blah blah  .... but no trace of a circular river surrounding the central capital .  You 'conveniently ignored' that bit  :D 

So it isnt Shamballa .

And  the issue isnt you not being friends with Bon people , the issue is saying the stuff you said about Bon previously .  Would you tell them Bon is cannibalistic  too ?   if you are referring to a very early time in their history , what changed their practices to the  better ones ?

As far as your Universal Messiah Helagu Khan  goes .... its  'interesting ' to note  ;

" His funeral was the only Ilkhanate funeral to feature human sacrifice.[28] "

:wacko:

I've got family in Australia in Perth, Norwegian mother's aunt, sheep farming, Albany.

Do you know the Nyingma/Ngorpa lama Khyentse Norbu Rinpoche,  He's of my Ngor school. He's in Sydney + Mulumbimby.

I'd like to know if you'd like to make a new thread about the many names of the King of Shambhala with seven different examples of the name Shams al-Din cropping up in various parts of Hulagu's empire during his reign. These names crop up from Konya in Turkey all the way through to Pakistan and Gujarat at the extreme opposite limits of Hulagu's empire and during his reign. They always speak about the same activity of spreading various sects of Islam within the empire, echoing Hulagu's role as Leader of the Faithful. The people reading this thread are now numbering in the hundred at least, so I think it's time to many branch off into a sub-thread so as to go into deeper detail of my research. People aren't real scholars of Tibetan Buddhism so they're totally dependent upon the results of my research concerning Shambhala (and can't rely on people who don't speak Tibetan and have a very superficial understanding.) So the need for a new more detailed thread is important.  You should call it: the seven names of the King of Shambhala in Hulagu Khan's time, which designate him as the Universal Messiah of the world.

This is the first post of the new thread:

I'm writing this officially as the Royal Norwegian House's contribution to Tibetology, the King of Shambhala Hulagu Khan has seven names in the historical records of the Mongols.

This was at the time of the first History of the Mongols so none of the facts recorded there can be trusted nor believed. In our age of fake news and propaganda, the news is manipulated and lies are perpetuated under the guise of being so-called "the truth". From JFK, to 9/11, to the fake COVID pandemic, and the trumped up Ukraine War, nothing can be trusted to be true; so likewise, in the Mongol historical records we can't assert any of it to be true. This is very important because very suspicious details emerge. Particularly, there is mention of a person called Shams al-Din who shows up multiple times in direct association with Hulagu Khan the great Mongol Emperor in the Middle East. 

As I was searching, earlier this year, (2022) for the entries of Shambhala and king of Shambhala in Google, the hair stood on my head when I happened upon two definitions which I'd missed. Indeed, for the last 45 years, I'd researched all manners of literature and libraries to find the fabled land of Shambhala. For the last twenty years,, I'd always been directed towards the Buddhist websites of the Kalachakra when searching for the words Shambhala and King of Shambhala.

But seeing that the same websites were still there, the same as twenty years ago, (and because I had learnt to go against the search engines that try to force you to search in one way or another, and try to hinder your liberty,) I decided that I should leave the search engines behind and go out to search on my own without the search engine peering over my shoulder whenever I was on a computer. So, instead of searching for the Buddhist Shambhala, I took back my liberty and decided to search what the meaning of the Sham was instead.

Bingo, I found the word Sham in Middle eastern Arabic. I had thus found the meaning outside of Buddhism and it was linked to a land called Bilad al-Sham.

But I still hadn't found the King of Shambhala. And Bilad al-Sham was a land that had that name since Antiquity with hundreds of kings....

A Google search turned up many people named Sham/Shams.

First there was one called Shams al-Din who lived near Hulagu at the same time and could easily be a clone of Hulagu... an alias or a pseudo of Hulagu's and thus provide the proof that Hulagu's the king of Shambhala.

I'd like for people to be judge and look for themselves. Is this person a. Hulagu and b. the King of Shambhala?

If one looks at the personages called Shams al-Din, one can honestly think

a. that they're Hulagu seeing the dates and places overlap and

b. that they're the king of Shambhala for the namesake nature of their Shams and Shambhala names.

Look at this man who was alive during Hulagu's life and lived 200 km from Hulagu's capital of Maragheh:

This man lived in the region half-way between Hulagu and Baghdad which Hulagu destroyed and razed and also annihilated the Caliph.

He was singular among Muslims in that he preserved the heritage of ancient thinkers. Thus his influence was one of tolerance and went against the modern intolerance of Muslims in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shahrazuri

"Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn Mahmud Shahrazuri"

Next to Hulagu's capital Maragheh, there is also this other Shams al-Din, at the same time and same place practically:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shams_al-Din_Muhammad_(Nizari_imam)

10 hours ago, Jamyang Khedrup said:

I've got family in Australia in Perth, Norwegian mother's aunt, sheep farming, Albany.

Do you know the Nyingma/Ngorpa lama Khyentse Norbu Rinpoche,  He's of my Ngor school. He's in Sydney + Mulumbimby.

I'd like to know if you'd like to make a new thread about the many names of the King of Shambhala with seven different examples of the name Shams al-Din cropping up in various parts of Hulagu's empire during his reign. These names crop up from Konya in Turkey all the way through to Pakistan and Gujarat at the extreme opposite limits of Hulagu's empire and during his reign. They always speak about the same activity of spreading various sects of Islam within the empire, echoing Hulagu's role as Leader of the Faithful. The people reading this thread are now numbering in the hundred at least, so I think it's time to many branch off into a sub-thread so as to go into deeper detail of my research. People aren't real scholars of Tibetan Buddhism so they're totally dependent upon the results of my research concerning Shambhala (and can't rely on people who don't speak Tibetan and have a very superficial understanding.) So the need for a new more detailed thread is important.  You should call it: the seven names of the King of Shambhala in Hulagu Khan's time, which designate him as the Universal Messiah of the world.

This is the first post of the new thread:

I'm writing this officially as the Royal Norwegian House's contribution to Tibetology, the King of Shambhala Hulagu Khan has seven names in the historical records of the Mongols.

This was at the time of the first History of the Mongols so none of the facts recorded there can be trusted nor believed. In our age of fake news and propaganda, the news is manipulated and lies are perpetuated under the guise of being so-called "the truth". From JFK, to 9/11, to the fake COVID pandemic, and the trumped up Ukraine War, nothing can be trusted to be true; so likewise, in the Mongol historical records we can't assert any of it to be true. This is very important because very suspicious details emerge. Particularly, there is mention of a person called Shams al-Din who shows up multiple times in direct association with Hulagu Khan the great Mongol Emperor in the Middle East. 

As I was searching, earlier this year, (2022) for the entries of Shambhala and king of Shambhala in Google, the hair stood on my head when I happened upon two definitions which I'd missed. Indeed, for the last 45 years, I'd researched all manners of literature and libraries to find the fabled land of Shambhala. For the last twenty years,, I'd always been directed towards the Buddhist websites of the Kalachakra when searching for the words Shambhala and King of Shambhala.

But seeing that the same websites were still there, the same as twenty years ago, (and because I had learnt to go against the search engines that try to force you to search in one way or another, and try to hinder your liberty,) I decided that I should leave the search engines behind and go out to search on my own without the search engine peering over my shoulder whenever I was on a computer. So, instead of searching for the Buddhist Shambhala, I took back my liberty and decided to search what the meaning of the Sham was instead.

Bingo, I found the word Sham in Middle eastern Arabic. I had thus found the meaning outside of Buddhism and it was linked to a land called Bilad al-Sham.

But I still hadn't found the King of Shambhala. And Bilad al-Sham was a land that had that name since Antiquity with hundreds of kings....

A Google search turned up many people named Sham/Shams.

First there was one called Shams al-Din who lived near Hulagu at the same time and could easily be a clone of Hulagu... an alias or a pseudo of Hulagu's and thus provide the proof that Hulagu's the king of Shambhala.

I'd like for people to be judge and look for themselves. Is this person a. Hulagu and b. the King of Shambhala?

You would like people to judge for themselves  ? 

Okay, lets look at some issues that might impact on that judgment :

You are claiming a rampaging Mongol Warlord son of Genghis Khan , that swept through west Asia , killed and conquered all the way to Turkey,  was a Moslem (until just before he died ) and had   human sacrifice at his funeral .... is the 'Universal Messiah of Buddhism'  and his resultant Empire is Shamballa , even though it in no way fits the descriptions in texts .

You validity to claim this was your supposed 'connections' to royalty ... and now you are claiming to officially represent a view of a royal house  to give your wacky ideas some weight .

Its laughable !

Then you start this post with 

" I'd like to know if you'd like to make a new thread about the many names of the King of Shambhala with seven different examples of the name Shams al-Din cropping up in various parts of Hulagu's empire during his reign ? "

Then you tell me what I should call  that thread . Then you say will start the new thread right here now ... by adding a post to THIS thread .

I should not be surprised , all sorts of confusions and mix ups are throughout your posts  - I should realise that someone who is so confused about  Shamballa and is obviously morphing the truth to suit their own prejudices is going to have a general confusion about most things  - including not being able to communicate properly ... on a very basic level .

Then things start to get even wackier  !    We should believe YOU apparently but not historical records now ..... becasue , ummmm you know    " fake news '  ;  " news is manipulated and lies are perpetuated under the guise of being so-called "the truth". From JFK, to 9/11, to the fake COVID pandemic, and the trumped up Ukraine War, "

WTF ? 

Are you reading this people  ?

This guys a fruitcake !

Tgen you actually admit , you throw research, science, logic, intelligence out the window and rely on searching the word  'Sham' and bingo !  you find something like that in another word and your 'solution' is revealed to you .

Not that used a sliver of any linguistic theory or information to come to your conclusion ... just the theory of

'sounds like '  

Dude !  Do you know how many words across the world sound like  Sham   ???

THIS thread  is actually a 'sham' as well !

Eg.  

sham
/ʃam/

noun
noun: sham; plural noun: shams
  1. 1.
    a thing that is not what it is purported to be.
    "our current free health service is a sham"

1. North American
      short for pillow sham.

adjective
    adjective: sham
    1. bogus; false.

No, aint that  a coincidence   ;) 

Anyway, you gave it all away when you complained about using the internet for research ... any scholar knows you dont use the internet for your research - at best it might be able to point you towards a source  or document.