Straybird

Beginner keen to Learn

Hey!

New here from Pakistan and i have just joined this forum. i was reading threads here and find them interesting and now i am also interested to learn more about arts. Also i find people here are good explainers and knowledgeable. As a beginner i am interested to learn about philosophy, the third eye, about the 6th sense and about how energy works. As a beginner any good recommendations of where should i start? 

So about myself is that i am a sports person, love to go out and socialize with people, also do practice to perform good.   

Here many things are new to me and love to learn about them. Excited to be part of this community. 

• Like 3

On 17/08/2022 at 5:36 AM, Straybird said:

Hey!

New here from Pakistan and i have just joined this forum. i was reading threads here and find them interesting and now i am also interested to learn more about arts. Also i find people here are good explainers and knowledgeable. As a beginner i am interested to learn about philosophy, the third eye, about the 6th sense and about how energy works. As a beginner any good recommendations of where should i start? 

So about myself is that i am a sports person, love to go out and socialize with people, also do practice to perform good.   

Here many things are new to me and love to learn about them. Excited to be part of this community. 

Welcome! You will find lots of good information here!