Sign in to follow this  
Desmonddf

Permission and Place of Posting

Greetings.

I've been getting deeper and deeper into my mystical and religious practices recently, and came across a chance I've taken with much pleasure.

It is my belief, after a series of mystical experiences, that my aspiration has been seen, and the Queen Mother of the West has given me the benefit of channeling a Dao.

It is called the Dao of Peaches, and it accompanies a cultivation method. Also channeled.

As of this moment, I have received only the first part of the first chapter of this Dao.

I have as well been permited to share it with others, in order to study, expand comprehension and and bring benefits to all. I cannot say all of it will be shared. It stands to reason that I will follow the goddess' instructions in regards to what should and what shouldn't be shared, if it so happens that something must be kept secret.

Can I post this Dao (or, at least, the translation of what I received, since it has been channeled in my native language) somewhere in this forum?

What about its cultivation method? Can it be posted once I have received it?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Desmonddf said:

… mystical experiences … Queen Mother of the West … channeling … the Dao of Peaches ….

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to hearing more. :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this