Ethan singh

The wonders of Indian civilization

So I was thinking that ancient India might have been a technological wonderland far surpassing any other ancient civilization in herbal medicine, blacksmithing, and martial arts for health and longevity as well as combat and so I would like to talk about the amazing things ancient Indians could do 

Hindu scriptures have detailed accounts of wars and weapons.  Would a civilisation with wonders keep good records of them?

"There are many places on Earth that seem to have been destroyed by a nuclear explosion, but the most amazing of all is Mohenjo Daro, the ancient city whose ruins were discovered in the third decade of the last century. Located today in the territory of Pakistan...the archaeologists have found a crater with a diameter of nearly 50 meters, inside of which everything, including stone, is melted or crystallized as if it were heated by a huge temperature. At the edge of this crater, the bricks are melted and welded to each other on the side of the alleged impact. ...

The devastated area spans an area of three kilometres in diameter. Everywhere there are black stones, deformed pieces of stone that have given much thought to archaeologists, until it has been discovered that it is fragments of ceramic pots, melted into one another, probably after being subjected to the same giant temperature. When the excavations reached the streets, archaeologists faced a macabre view. In some of the strangest positions, hundreds of skeletons have been found."

https://matrixdisclosure.com/nuclear-war-ancient-times/

Edited by Lairg

Think with wonder and know that archaeology knows no answer anyways. Men look for their triumphs and easily find them, confirmation does not even provide any proof. If perception was alternate even a can opener would look like sci fi technology, information control (the place we start from) really does change evidence.

It's my sincere belief that the things left behind change as we change, history and the world is so odd that everyone keeps forgetting that things can change and that you, yourself, can be the center of this belief.

If man looks for fantasy they easily find it, even mythology exists in reality, it is clearly written down; seeing with eyes that accept mythology reveal it to be quite real. What I'm saying is that these civilizations had real wonder, if you look for it, you'll find it. Looking for evidence in places that deny it is like looking for a man to beat you and expecting the stick to be pleasant.

That isn't to say stern reality isn't it's own wonder, but it has it's own answers that don't always connect. Paradox is reality's wonder but in spiritual eyes it is easily crossed from.

yes .... please  !

This crap was debunked years back .... it looks like our internet rubbish trawler has scooped up some stuff from the mud at the bottom .

Then given further support by someone that  patches  a sentence together    .... like   Woda

One's time would be better spent studying  IVC on its own merits .

and of course a 'civilisation with wonders'   ( :D )   keeps records of them  - there is the patent  registration and copy rite system, libraries*  , museums  and ....errrmmm ... the 'wonders' all over the place staring you in the friggin face !  

* A Library is like a big house with lots of shelves with books**  in them  and you can go in there and  read them or borrow them .

** A book is  a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

• Like 1

I’m talking about the wonders of ancient indian civilization that are very rare especially in the west or that are now currently extinct 

For example in terms of something very rare it could be authentic kundalini yoga that is practically nonexistent in the west and still very rare even in India
While it is true that the main goal of Yoga is spiritual liberation it is also true especially in authentic kundalini yoga that as a unwanted side effect of this practice very high level meditators gain depending on your perspective what is considered to be supernatural powers or just the ability to manipulate and strengthen their bio electromagnetic field 

On the other hand in terms of something that is now practically non existent it could be Damascus steel that had amazing physical properties simply put on a whole other level in comparison to normal steel 

Damascus steel is a 'wonder' of India ?

Aside from a brief mention of Kundalini Yoga , I dont see much talk about the 'wonders of ancient India ' .- that you wanted to talk about .

What about mathematics  medicine and architecture ?   They where advanced in that .

Edited by Nungali

On 8/7/2022 at 4:11 AM, Lairg said:

Hindu scriptures have detailed accounts of wars and weapons.  Would a civilisation with wonders keep good records of them?

"There are many places on Earth that seem to have been destroyed by a nuclear explosion, but the most amazing of all is Mohenjo Daro, the ancient city whose ruins were discovered in the third decade of the last century. Located today in the territory of Pakistan...the archaeologists have found a crater with a diameter of nearly 50 meters, inside of which everything, including stone, is melted or crystallized as if it were heated by a huge temperature. At the edge of this crater, the bricks are melted and welded to each other on the side of the alleged impact. ...

The devastated area spans an area of three kilometres in diameter. Everywhere there are black stones, deformed pieces of stone that have given much thought to archaeologists, until it has been discovered that it is fragments of ceramic pots, melted into one another, probably after being subjected to the same giant temperature. When the excavations reached the streets, archaeologists faced a macabre view. In some of the strangest positions, hundreds of skeletons have been found."

Where is the nuclear reactor that would produce plutonium? Did aliens remove it to another planet? Strange positions? 

Edited by ralis

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

Where is the nuclear reactor that would produce plutonium?

Assuming the alien gods exist, I am not sure why they would have the same technology as modern humans.  

Consider scalar weapons.  What else is there for humans to discover or have inflicted upon them?

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2016/07/12-Things-You-Should-Know-About-Scalar-Weapons/

35 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Assuming the alien gods exist, I am not sure why they would have the same technology as modern humans.  

Consider scalar weapons.  What else is there for humans to discover or have inflicted upon them?

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2016/07/12-Things-You-Should-Know-About-Scalar-Weapons/

Scalar weapons? Scalar waves are longitudinal EM waves and so far weapons of this nature are entirely speculative.

On 8/7/2022 at 5:11 AM, Lairg said:

Could this have been the result of a meteor hitting the earth, or above it, like the Tunguska event?

I am not sure that meteorites weld bricks together

And the problem with Tunguska is vertical tree trunks left under the aerial explosion - not to mention local accounts of the object changing direction several times before it exploded  

Perhaps there is more to reality than we are taught

Edited by Lairg

1 hour ago, ralis said:

so far weapons of this nature are entirely speculative.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/weather-weapons-have-existed-for-over-15-years-testified-us-secretary-of-defense/

For reasons that are not obvious the US military does not publish its most recent weapon testing

"There were 5,023 patents under secrecy orders in 2008, up from 4,741 in 2000. The vast majority of these were for technologies developed by or for various military branches."

https://www.inventorsdigest.com/articles/top-secret-patents/

Edited by Lairg

So now it wasnt the Indians that had advanced technology  ( as 'proved' by   'evidence' at M D   :D )   it was ...

wait for it  ..... 

' The alien Gods . '

Not just aliens ... and not   just 'Gods ' .... but   alien Gods .

:)  

I was taught as a  child that not only was the human race the peak of Creation, but that it was also the only intelligent species.  All other species were clever but not intelligent.

Decades later I discovered that both the Cherokee Indian and the New Zealand Maori consider that they are descended from humans from the Pleiades.  

I prefer simple beliefs that support my self-esteem.

It’s the other way ‘round from what I’ve read.

Cherokee tell the story of the Pleiades and pine as being children of the Cherokee, they say Ani'tsutsa - The Boys

https://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/OriginOfThePleiadesAndThePine-Cherokee.html

In the Māori creation story the Pleiades are the eyes of Tāwhirimātea, one of first children of Mother Earth and Father Sky.

https://www.thetereomaoriclassroom.co.nz/2019/07/the-maori-creation-story/

• Thanks 1

An old scout master taught me how to find the Pleiades, w/ naked eye and binoculars.  How a fuzzy, easy to miss object, became large,  bright and star filled thru good binoculars.  The better the eye and darker the sky, the more you see into it. 

Along with the legends, its nice to see and understand this 'open cluster' in the sky. It's no wonder our ancestors were fascinated by it. 

https://www.sciencefocus.com/space/how-can-i-see-the-pleiades-star-cluster/

"..The Pleiades, or Seven Sisters, is the most well-known star cluster in the night sky. It’s what’s known as an ‘open cluster’, which is a group of stars that form from the same huge cloud of dust and gas. As the cloud collapses under gravity, temperatures rise and stars begin to take shape, becoming loosely bound by their mutual gravitational attraction.

The Pleiades contains some 3,000 stars, all less than 100 million years old, making them mere babies compared to our Sun’s 4.6 billion years. The cluster’s name possibly comes from the Ancient Greek word plein, meaning ‘to sail’, because the first appearance of the cluster in the dawn sky each year heralded the start of the sailing season. It’s thought that the name Pleiades was later used in Greek mythology for the seven daughters of the titan Atlas and the sea nymph Pleione.

How can I see the Pleiades star cluster? © Pete Lawrence

In the night sky, the Pleiades sits within the constellation of Taurus. It’s actually possible to see up to 14 of the stars with the naked eye in areas with no light pollution.."

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Lairg said:

I was taught as a  child that not only was the human race the peak of Creation, but that it was also the only intelligent species.  All other species were clever but not intelligent.

Decades later I discovered that both the Cherokee Indian and the New Zealand Maori consider that they are descended from humans from the Pleiades.  

above animals below angels is a common saying...its also said that all beings are evolving or devolving or one or the other at different times.  Thus mankind and individuals can evolve or devolve.  

• Like 1

I think saying certain souls instead of implying that humans from other star systems came here would be more correct...being that souls incased in earth bodies (or humans) did not exist in that way until they could incarnate into an a human body.  (along with there being evolution of human forms)  so even though there is an order of souls that are said to have humanoid like form that does not mean they were originally of earth/human form before  coming here)  Btw. there are different  orders of souls and thus they are not the same; for instance there are orders of angels and god souls and their various forms)

Edited by old3bob

23 hours ago, Lairg said:

I was taught as a child that Easter Bunny bring chocky egg and  Santa sneak in and 'gift'   toys in exchange for me being 'good boy' .

Decades later I heard the Bunjalung say they come from Venus .

Now I prefer intelligent and complex beliefs that illuminate the intelligence and complexity of real life and experience .

( and now I understand most of us westerner whitefellahs only get the kindergarten  level of indigenous beliefs ... at first . If we show any understanding, consideration and complexity in mental process , then we get taught on level 1  .... and so on . But most dont get to to that stage . ) 

23 hours ago, steve said:

It’s the other way ‘round from what I’ve read.

Cherokee tell the story of the Pleiades and pine as being children of the Cherokee, they say Ani'tsutsa - The Boys

https://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/OriginOfThePleiadesAndThePine-Cherokee.html

In the Māori creation story the Pleiades are the eyes of Tāwhirimātea, one of first children of Mother Earth and Father Sky.

https://www.thetereomaoriclassroom.co.nz/2019/07/the-maori-creation-story/

Now now Steve .... dont go and shatter the patched up You tube universe some of us have created .

You will break our dreams  !    :( 

Collage-of-Broken-Dreams-Song-Lyrics-Fro

• Haha 1

So ... ahem ....

I am STILL waiting for the 'wonders of Indian civilisation ' to be revealed to us .

( I think we have had enough revelation of Lairg's wonderful .... 'individuality'  and 'experiences'  let's look at some of India's .....

......   anyone ?  )

8 hours ago, old3bob said:

saying certain souls instead of implying that humans from other star systems came here

Here is a simple test, used by some people I know:

Put your attention to the lightbody of the target human.  Try to push that lightbody outside the atmosphere of this planet.

If that works try to push it outside the solar system.  If so, then outside the galaxy.  If not the galaxy, try pushing the lightbody into some well known stars

It is hard to push a lightbody where it does not belong.