Takingcharge

need help, chi deviation

Hello everybody,

Im in trouble, i dont know what to do and would like to ask for advice any kind of ideas, inputs, as ny situation is getting bad

i have tried to make the post as understandable as i can.
I have some kind of  muscle dysfunction , of the muscles and possibly other supporting structures like ligaments  it seems neurological.
I feel A current and sensations  going through my body

This is causing my cervical spine to destabalise and creating skull instability and possibly many other things
Its also affecting the rest of my spine and body  

If i dont find a way to solve this it will destroy my spine, and 

Medical doctors cant find anything exept for the spine instability whitch is an effecf not a cause and causing its own set of symptoms

I think its some kind of chi deviation. its most likely mind created.  

-Medical doctors didnt find anything

-i feel a current move through my body It causes muscles n structures to dysfunction
  its also causing muscle atrofy through my body as a side effect

-i can influence it w my mind. 
So i Do think theres a strong chance this is mind created

On a timeline , i now know this started far earlier then i originally started noticing it.  Searching my experiences The earliest memories  i have of symptoms started right after or during a period where i smoked weed for 2 years .

I fear bad inadvertant developed mind habits  coupled w being in an altered state caused by weed created this.

Ive tried freeforms advice of focussing outward n be in my body as much as possible etc

So whats happening is

I have it primarily run down my back and up on the front
It goes through my eyes up or something and for a long time this caused my eyelids to always want to fall close and if i allow it my eyes roll up. Even w my eyes open it would place me half in my sensory stream of vision n half in my mindspace i guess
It would force me in a kind of ttance state i guess. where i
Cant properly controll my attention and toughts and couldnt get it to stop affecting my body

-If i concentrate or focus my eyes it aggrevates it, intensifies it

-if i focus on a body part something will happen there

-later i started deceloping conditioned responces on top of it due to having it in my eyes ,and being in that headspace where i cant stop my mind n toughts from affecting me.
So i would l touch my hands and feel the pressure of the two hands connecting — i couldnt stop my attention from Going there and imagining the current flow from one hand to the other — and now i cant touch hands wo that happening.

And now recently having pressure on my back or laying on my side causes it to move upwards snd intensify like pressing a button - then when i remove the pressurure from my back it starts reversing immediatly

This is now making my spine worsening much faster during sleep because the muscles dysfunction hard the entire night rather then moderately
sleeping already was already  really bad  finding a way to sleep laying down  my neck and skull with moving dislocating vertabraes. 

I have no idea what to do at this point.

Is there anybody i can see anything i can do? does anybody have any kind of advice?

If i dont find a solution this will end very bad.

thank you for your time.

EDIT - il try to add to this post and clear up something later in the day. i just wanted to have something written out because i kept procrastinating because i find it hard to translate to words
Edited by Takingcharge

There are adverse entities all along your spine and a larger entity sitting on your head.  It thinks it owns you.

There is darkness in your pelvis.  I suspect that you have done/ignored bad things and that constitutes a permission for adverse entities to enter your energy body

Perhaps it is time to examine your past

• Confused 2

It sounds like an entity or device is attached to your mind, I have that problem.  I take Haldol.  I recommend you see a psychiatrist and try an anti psychotic medicine like Abilify or Haldol.

9 hours ago, Takingcharge said:
Hello everybody,

Im in trouble, i dont know what to do and would like to ask for advice any kind of ideas, inputs, as ny situation is getting bad

i have tried to make the post as understandable as i can.
I have some kind of  muscle dysfunction , of the muscles and possibly other supporting structures like ligaments  it seems neurological.
I feel A current and sensations  going through my body

This is causing my cervical spine to destabalise and creating skull instability and possibly many other things
Its also affecting the rest of my spine and body  

If i dont find a way to solve this it will destroy my spine, and 

Medical doctors cant find anything exept for the spine instability whitch is an effecf not a cause and causing its own set of symptoms

I think its some kind of chi deviation. its most likely mind created.  

-Medical doctors didnt find anything

-i feel a current move through my body It causes muscles n structures to dysfunction
  its also causing muscle atrofy through my body as a side effect

-i can influence it w my mind. 
So i Do think theres a strong chance this is mind created

On a timeline , i now know this started far earlier then i originally started noticing it.  Searching my experiences The earliest memories  i have of symptoms started right after or during a period where i smoked weed for 2 years .

I fear bad inadvertant developed mind habits  coupled w being in an altered state caused by weed created this.

Ive tried freeforms advice of focussing outward n be in my body as much as possible etc

So whats happening is

I have it primarily run down my back and up on the front
It goes through my eyes up or something and for a long time this caused my eyelids to always want to fall close and if i allow it my eyes roll up. Even w my eyes open it would place me half in my sensory stream of vision n half in my mindspace i guess
It would force me in a kind of ttance state i guess. where i
Cant properly controll my attention and toughts and couldnt get it to stop affecting my body

-if i focus on a body part something will happen there

-later i started deceloping conditioned responces on top of it due to having it in my eyes ,and being in that headspace where i cant stop my mind n toughts from affecting me.
So i would l touch my hands and feel the pressure of the two hands connecting — i couldnt stop my attention from Going there and imagining the current flow from one hand to the other — and now i cant touch hands wo that happening.

And now recently having pressure on my back or laying on my side causes it to move upwards snd intensify like pressing a button - then when i remove the pressurure from my back it starts reversing immediatly

This is now making my spine worsening much faster during sleep because the muscles dysfunction hard the entire night rather then moderately
sleeping already was already  really bad  finding a way to sleep laying down  my neck and skull with moving dislocating vertabraes. 

I have no idea what to do at this point.

Is there anybody i can see anything i can do? does anybody have any kind of advice?

If i dont find a solution this will end very bad.

thank you for your time.

Intermittent fasting and healthy eating (in moderation always) will improve your condition

Perhaps you really have some condition, but looking at your post, it could just as well be that you suffer from anxiety or some psychological condition. How can we establish this over the internet via forum messages?

So my advice is to go seek more real doctors. Western and/or alternative medicine type. And if really can't find anything, perhaps consider seeing psychologist or something, to rule out the mental aspect.

Edited by mcoolio

10 hours ago, Lairg said:

There are adverse entities all along your spine

Can no one here test such a statement?

Why not?

11 hours ago, Lairg said:

There are adverse entities all along your spine and a larger entity sitting on your head.  It thinks it owns you.

There is darkness in your pelvis.  I suspect that you have done/ignored bad things and that constitutes a permission for adverse entities to enter your energy body

thank you for responding,   so this is quite a  serious and somewhat scary  statement.   can i ask, how were you able to deduce this and come to this conclusion?

I had a look - and I have some experience with dealing with adverse intelligences.

13 hours ago, Takingcharge said:

what do you mean?

Do you wear glasses?

1 hour ago, Cheshire Cat said:

what do you mean?

Do you wear glasses?

i do have  glasses, 

what i mean is, 

It seems intent n focus is what aggrevates it and also what may hsve caused  it.  

I understand to little to make real assertions .

but experientially i feel it my originates  in my eyes  and that it may have caused this

i used to do this thing when i was over thinking  my life,   Or doing creative thinking or trouble solving,   Deep intro spection,  deep reflection . 

I would stare  at something  intently with my eyes open  and start breathing intently and very slowly

And would keep doing that untill i was deep away in tought  with my eyes open

but i did that with a very hard focus,  the intently staring caused my body to tense up and my eyes to tense. And i would hold that the entire time, tensing  helped me hone into my tought world and concentrate,  I would hold that one tense the entire session often

i read here youre never supposed to do anything with any kind of hard focus or tensing that it creates trouble.  That you should always have a soft focus and easy breathing

i kept up this habit when smoking weed, of hard focussing and intently tensely breathing.

and that the weed induced state may  have caused  my mind to bridge into my body? Or into my nerves or muscles?

it kind of feels like ive inadvertently been breathing into my eyes

or focussing into my eyes while holding that tension and that breathing energises it 

And that whatever circuit that is connected to that it flows through that circuit

thats definatly what i avoid in all ways now

no form of focussing or intently thinking

no form of altered breathing not even slower breathing. 

the moment i start doing that intently ficussing i start feeling muscles beginning to twitch al over my body, snd sensations, it starts to  intensify in my eyes. And i feel something coming upwards on the front side over my belly  or upwards  inside my belly  then in my eyes n wherever it goes from there.    It just activates the circuit basicly.  Or increases intensity

i tought it might have something to do with my third eye centre, but from what ive read here thats asociated w seeing lsd type things whitch i do not

the spot seems to bridge of my nose

Edited by Takingcharge

4 hours ago, mcoolio said:

Perhaps you really have some condition, but looking at your post, it could just as well be that you suffer from anxiety or some psychological condition. How can we establish this over the internet via forum messages?

So my advice is to go seek more real doctors. Western and/or alternative medicine type. And if really can't find anything, perhaps consider seeing psychologist or something, to rule out the mental aspect.

i can assure you its not anxiety or anything anxiety related.   unfortunately, a psychologist wont be of any help here, unless perhaps for unloading about how it impacts ones life

are therr any very good doctors you would recommend?

i have no idea who else to see.

A strong acupuncturist that also has his 3rd eye open i would definatly consider.

the acupunturist ive seen without sight have not been of help

i have no idea whats going on or how to fix it

2 hours ago, Lairg said:

I had a look - and I have some experience with dealing with adverse intelligences.

Are you fully certain about this? Is there a chance  you could be misinterpeting what youre seeing?

im Because its a very big statement to make

If you are certain, what do you think it is? What kind of entity is it and wnat does it want?

i can assure you i havent done bad things if with bad you mean evil, dark things. Or bad doings towards others.

@Takingcharge I wish I could, but unfortunately no, don't know anyone to recommend at the moment.

You know, perhaps I retract my advice from few post earlier. I've learned myself the hard way how western medicine, good for some stuff but for other stuff, they totally have no idea what their doing.

Alternative medicine, I'm sure there can be lot's of good stuff but probably also lot's of people there that have no idea.

So I guess you have to be lucky to know someone or to know someone who knows someone.

So I come to conclusion, sure, why not asks here on forums for ideas, directions to look.

But still, why are you so sure this issue has nothing to do with the mental aspect? How can you trust yourself to see things clearly? I have to admit that from your post, you seem a little bit in a confused state. Your writing seems quite incoherent. Of course there can be other reasons for this but for me it certainly indicates that mental aspect is perhaps involved in your problem. How can we be sure then that what you write here matches with reality? So that's why perhaps it's better to see someone in real life.

But still, as @Lairg is saying, there are perhaps people that can establish such things remotely. I'm certainly open to this.

So yea, maybe asking on forum is not such a bad idea after all.

3 hours ago, Takingcharge said:

but experientially i feel it my originates  in my eyes  and that it may have caused this

i used to do this thing when i was over thinking  my life,   Or doing creative thinking or trouble solving,   Deep intro spection,  deep reflection . 

I would stare  at something  intently with my eyes open  and start breathing intently and very slowly

And would keep doing that untill i was deep away in tought  with my eyes open

but i did that with a very hard focus,  the intently staring caused my body to tense up and my eyes to tense. And i would hold that the entire time, tensing  helped me hone into my tought world and concentrate,  I would hold that one tense the entire session often

i read here youre never supposed to do anything with any kind of hard focus or tensing that it creates trouble.  That you should always have a soft focus and easy breathing

i kept up this habit when smoking weed, of hard focussing and intently tensely breathing.

and that the weed induced state may  have caused  my mind to bridge into my body? Or into my nerves or muscles?

it kind of feels like ive inadvertently been breathing into my eyes

or focussing into my eyes while holding that tension and that breathing energises it 

And that whatever circuit that is connected to that it flows through that circuit

Your speculation does make sense.  I wonder if it is similar to some people intently gazing at candle flames and doing special breathing, and/or not blinking until the eyes water.   Tensing the muscles may have created a link neurologically or subconsciously.  Taking substances again may have a role here.  These doings are usually more related to martial arts or doing magic, not Chi related.

A specific mental state like a trance with body anchors (gestures, muscle memories, special breathing) could lead to many things.  May be you ask your doctor on the opinion to see if psychotherapies/hypnotherapist can help. 

4 hours ago, Takingcharge said:

thats definatly what i avoid in all ways now

no form of focussing or intently thinking

no form of altered breathing not even slower breathing. 

Try this 

On 7/30/2022 at 9:15 AM, Lairg said:

How are you doing with this?

Often memories can be edited and many permissions are passive.

I knew a woman that would steal money to buy cigarettes for friends that were targeted by her possessing spirit.  She complained to me that 5 minutes after she stole the money, the memory of doing that would be gone.

Edited by Lairg

On 30-7-2022 at 7:30 PM, Master Logray said:

Your speculation does make sense.  I wonder if it is similar to some people intently gazing at candle flames and doing special breathing, and/or not blinking until the eyes water.   Tensing the muscles may have created a link neurologically or subconsciously.  Taking substances again may have a role here.  These doings are usually more related to martial arts or doing magic, not Chi related.

A specific mental state like a trance with body anchors (gestures, muscle memories, special breathing) could lead to many things.  May be you ask your doctor on the opinion to see if psychotherapies/hypnotherapist can help. 

yeah this is what i tried to articulate

it was basicly a trance state, iM not sure it was like candle gazing. ALthough it may have been at times, id either intently stare at something or my eyes would  find its place some random point in space half across the room
I was looking at my mind pictures rather then what was in the room.  
the eye tensing   and holding my body in a certain way and breathing a specific way helped me get there,  

currently any tensing of my eye, and focussing  energises the circuit  immediatly causes it to get worse, but its not like its ever gone.

But so does attention

-think the weed  created a specific altered state or maybe it has to do with the shen or just the effect on the brain
but i think it  caused me to 1) developed a mind focus that affects my body - 2) i think i bridged into my nervous system, or into my muscle system into something.   And the weed inadvertantly made me reach deeper 

From this basis,

I think i developed additional layer of pattern

i had the current in my eyes alot and it would kind of  force me into a trance state, i couldnt escape from, i could force open my eyes but due to what was happening w the “current “in my eyes, it would be half in my sensory stream of the eyes but half displaced in my mental space.  So i couldnt keep my attention and thinking from creating effects unwantedly . This started creating unwanted patternS

so focussing and concentration intensifies the circuit

my attention would go to body parts an then it would start there

then my mind got linked with body parts so if i moved my arms it would move my attention.  an creating effects.   so now i would movemy hands and it would move a current through my body due to random movement.   id do the dishesh and circle a plate and id feel it in my stomach 

i used to hold my head with both hands during sleep to keep my skull and neck secure,   then i my attention went to my head because i felt the pressure from my hands,  and i would feel into it.     and now i cant hold my head because it starts the current

then after that the body pressure of my body on the mattras   would lead my attention there and now    when i lie down.  that circuit goes hard all night, malfunctioning the muscles and my entire spine is going to shit.  but most badly my nec to skull erea
so now lying down triggers it - like pushing a button. if i remove the pressure it starts reversing back  very strange wooshing sensation

i have no idea how to stop this,   i fear i might die from this, far worse possibly are the symptoms of increasing brainstem and nerve cord  compression as your spine becomes a noodle,   also fear my skullplates might loosen.  as its moving over my or through my skull as well. theres ligamentous tissue keeping all that together as well 

i cant believe this happened 

It is not as critical as you can imagine. You are using your mind and are trying to control the flow. One needs to follow chi moving this is not conscious control but observation and awareness of energy, once the mind gets in the way there is trouble, Entity possession is another mental condition putting something outside of your self as the obstruction. let go and feel the flow.

Any negative experience must be put to rest and immediately stop what you are doing.

1) find a teacher to correct practice.

2) do some research

If your mind gives you a condition that medical advise can not solve. It is up to you to put it to rest, dissolve the condition instead of giving yourself a condition.

Normal practice with physical hard work KUNG Fu will strengthen sinews and tendons. One will feel weak and sore as you regain your mobility. The nervous system will be enhanced with proper movement.

As I read your post just stop it. don't do what you are doing to yourself without proper guidance. 

Trance states are an awful thing to do. Altered consciousness is a terrible thing to do. One needs to be normal and expand awareness. Become a better person in the mundane. If one seeks other realities than their own they are lost.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Entity possession is another mental condition

Also there are etheric and astral entities that like to possess humans.   And there are higher planes still where an involutionary entity may operate - but mostly not on humans as few are functional on those levels of existence.

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

It is not as critical as you can imagine. You are using your mind and are trying to control the flow. One needs to follow chi moving this is not conscious control but observation and awareness of energy, once the mind gets in the way there is trouble, Entity possession is another mental condition putting something outside of your self as the obstruction. let go and feel the flow.

Any negative experience must be put to rest and immediately stop what you are doing.

1) find a teacher to correct practice.

2) do some research

If your mind gives you a condition that medical advise can not solve. It is up to you to put it to rest, dissolve the condition instead of giving yourself a condition.

Normal practice with physical hard work KUNG Fu will strengthen sinews and tendons. One will feel weak and sore as you regain your mobility. The nervous system will be enhanced with proper movement.

As I read your post just stop it. don't do what you are doing to yourself without proper guidance. 

Trance states are an awful thing to do. Altered consciousness is a terrible thing to do. One needs to be normal and expand awareness. Become a better person in the mundane. If one seeks other realities than their own they are lost.

hello,

i dont have or do a practice.

I  am also not doing anything i actually try to avoid triggering it purposefully in any way.

What i attemped describing:

Is i have some kind of current running through my system that creates muscle n supportive structure dysfunction whitch is causing my spine n especially my cervical spine to gradually. Come apart

Im wearing a cervical collar and avoid moving my head im any way as much as possible

my mind affects my body

if i concentrate the current intensifies

if i focus on a body part i create an effect there

what i described in my last post is how this current going in my my eyes, my eyelids start to flutter n it forces me into a  trance. Inside my mind space When im in trance   esp when im to tired to fight it, i cant stop my thinking from

affecting my body

and it started creating conditioned responces that now have created a real problem - this is involuntary

Pressure on my feet standing and  pressure on my back or on side lying down has created an asociation to my nervous system and now  acts as a button   When theres pressure i feel the current intensifying

i try  avoid any kind of focussed attention 

il see if i can improve on the posts ive made tomorrow

i have trouble putting these things to words and im rrally tired so It may result in hard to follow posts

il have a look at what i wrote tomorrow

Edited by Takingcharge

On 30-7-2022 at 11:13 PM, Lairg said:

How are you doing with this?

Often memories can be edited and many permissions are passive.

I knew a woman that would steal money to buy cigarettes for friends that were targeted by her possessing spirit.  She complained to me that 5 minutes after she stole the money, the memory of doing that would be gone.

im trying to find someone to do a second opinion with,  gonna ask a daoist healer to long distance take a look at me.

if its directly connected to me or my field as you as you said.
he should be able to easily see it i suspect

7 hours ago, Takingcharge said:

im trying to find someone to do a second opinion with

Might be better to learn to see for yourself.   It may take a long time to deal with your problem - on a daily basis