Sign in to follow this  
Cultivation1

Ascension, Galactic Beings

Hi, 

Every now and then I see a post somewhere on the internet about advanced Galactic beings such as pleiadians, helping humanity ascend by blasting higher vibrations to the earth. What is your take on this? Do these beings exist, and if they do are they helping humanity ascend as so many people claim they are ? It's said earth is raising in vibration and that they are part of the beings helping this happen. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=schumann+resonance+ascension+chart&sxsrf=ALiCzsaeve-qFeK8iqsouiWAtIpz8Lo5vg:1658712286041&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjz99_k8JL5AhWbkIkEHYf3CIwQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1504&bih=860&dpr=1.5

There are lots of alien species, some physical, with many skilled at telepathy and mental control

Some species are not what they say and others are better than they say

I note that both the New Zealand Maori and the Cherokee have a tradition that their ancestors were from the Pleiades.  Perhaps Pleiadean humans were behind the Artemis Accords for the ethical management of the solar system.  Important people had trips into space and/or Antarctica just before the accord was announced

https://www.nasa.gov/specials/artemis-accords/index.html

22 hours ago, Cultivation1 said:

Hi, 

Every now and then I see a post somewhere on the internet about advanced Galactic beings such as pleiadians, helping humanity ascend by blasting higher vibrations to the earth. What is your take on this? Do these beings exist, and if they do are they helping humanity ascend as so many people claim they are ? It's said earth is raising in vibration and that they are part of the beings helping this happen. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=schumann+resonance+ascension+chart&sxsrf=ALiCzsaeve-qFeK8iqsouiWAtIpz8Lo5vg:1658712286041&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjz99_k8JL5AhWbkIkEHYf3CIwQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1504&bih=860&dpr=1.5

I would not take it TOO seriously . Cultures all over the world give prominence to Pleiades   because of IT'S prominence  .  Same with Sirius .... I mean, one cant help but notice it above the others . Same applies to  Venus ... or morning star ( some see evening and morning star as two different things  - local and nearby indigenous tradition here talks about coming from Venus  . 

Are east coast Aussie Aboriginals  Venusians ?   :)  

Here is another dynamic about 'ascension' ; do you realise how many ascension cult suicides and murders there have been ? Not just Heaven's Gate, there has been a whole bunch of them ... here is just one other ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple

I think you would be spending your time better looking at THE REAL groups that have worked and what techniques they used and taught that actually made a difference DOWN HERE where we are all living .   Now THAT may be run, nudged or supported by some type of 'Occult White Brotherhood '  or  'Masters from Tibet'  , but I suggest the teachings and 'paths of action' are a more worthwhile course to pursue , rather than waiting for any 'space - brothers' to pull us out the shit we are in .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Same with Sirius .... I mean, one cant help but notice it above the others . Same applies to  Venus ...

It is very common.

I had a visitor the other day and pointed out a tree very close to my fence and asked:  What star is that connected to?   She immediately replied Sirius.

So I pointed to the next tree and asked: To what planet is that connected and she immediately said Venus

She was correct with both.

That demonstrates something, but what?

3 hours ago, Lairg said:

Vibrations.

It's all about vibrations, energy levels, degrees of ascension and spinning chakras.

I think emeti ranch would be an interesting place to visit.

From my experiences I can vouch for the idea that there are technologically advanced entities out there, though I cannot vouch for their intentions or power to aid us.

21 hours ago, Lairg said:

It is very common.

I had a visitor the other day and pointed out a tree very close to my fence and asked:  What star is that connected to?   She immediately replied Sirius.

So I pointed to the next tree and asked: To what planet is that connected and she immediately said Venus

She was correct with both.

That she was 'correct' .   

You should have asked her to think of a number between 1 and  10  .     :)

Actually , everyone can do that .... do it now  .

and then ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

... and chances are,  if its not 7 its probably  5 .

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2022 at 1:21 PM, helpfuldemon said:

From my experiences I can vouch for the idea that there are technologically advanced entities out there, though I cannot vouch for their intentions or power to aid us.

They are more like zoo visitors. Just watching and laughing

• Like 1

On 25.07.2022 at 4:27 AM, Cultivation1 said:

Do these beings exist, and if they do, are they helping humanity ascend as so many people claim they are ?

It would be best to forget the idea of kind, benevolent alien gods helping everyone to ascend. This unhealthy entitlement to other beings doing "your" work is the primary reason many fail at development and cultivation. People don't want to do anything alone, waiting until some deity appears and solves their problems. However sweet the idea can be, it is nothing but wishful thinking.

I know powerful beings, and they all mind their own business. Even to look at the hypothesis, "helping humanity to ascend" would be akin to doing homework for your child. In contrast, you can do it once or twice. Eventually, you will get a dependent child who cannot develop and grow skills/qualities, as you have done his homework for him—stolen the valuable experience.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I am a galactic being .

There is a simple test.

Step outside yourself and look back at your light body.

Now push the light body progressively out of the Earth's atmosphere, then out of the solar system, then out of the galaxy, then out of the universe.

Genuine humans have trouble pushing their light body outside this planet

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Lairg said:

There is a simple test.

Step outside yourself and look back at your light body.

I have no idea what you are talking about .

' step outside of myself ' - what the hell does that mean and why use those terms ?

When my light body leaves my physical body , my light body can look back at my physical body  .

- I have no idea what you are doing , but it reads as if you 'step' , in your physical body  ( which retains its consciousness )  out of and away from your light body ... so now you are a totally physical material animal with no spirit soul or light body .

Hmmmm ... that might explain a few things .

Now push the light body progressively out of the Earth's atmosphere, then out of the solar system, then out of the galaxy, then out of the universe.

No .

I will leave such things up to you ... who appear to think you stay in your physical body to send your light body off travelling somewhere .

Errrmmm ... that is called  'imagination'      :rolleyes:

Genuine humans have trouble pushing their light body outside this planet

If you gave my comment the slightest intelligent thought, instead of interpreting everything in a 'new age cosmic enlightened manner '

you would realise  all humans ..... including 'genuine ones'  are Galactic beings .

What all these idiots are missing is ..... they should be talking about

Intergalactic beings

:rolleyes:

Edited by Nungali

41 minutes ago, Nungali said:

you would realise  all humans ..... including 'genuine ones'  are Galactic beings .

"all" is a very strong word.  Many entities may appear in human form.

The test I gave is about freedom of access rather than the origin of the Divine Light that enters the heads of most humans

46 minutes ago, Nungali said:

that is called  'imagination' 

What is the relationship between imagination, visualization, and clairvoyance?

A simple test for imagination is: in your imagination were some things/beings not as you expected? 

For example, some humans when they look at themselves outside the galaxy are rather revolted by seeing themself as an insectoid

Edited by Lairg
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Lairg said:

What is the relationship between imagination, visualization, and clairvoyance?

You dont know ?  

Not surprised .

7 hours ago, Lairg said:

A simple test for imagination is: in your imagination were some things/beings not as you expected? 

No, my imagination is entirely as I imagined .

7 hours ago, Lairg said:

For example, some humans when they look at themselves outside the galaxy are rather revolted by seeing themself as an insectoid

What a great example .... now I understand everything .

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, Nungali said:

I am a galactic being .

Spoiler

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Hide contents

'The dude' cant seem to realise all of us are galactic beings !

" Me too ! "

69769787_d1920c41ca_b.jpg

On 7/24/2022 at 8:27 PM, Cultivation1 said:

Hi, 

I'd caution you to even begin to subscribe any truth to anything like that... what's the point of knowing it anyway?  Are there aliens, probably.  What even is ascension?  Be reminded of the classic tale of Krishnamurti.  Krishnamurti was a devotee of the order of the star, he believed he was doing something good while there.  But, his brother was dying while he was active in it.  He was worried about his brother and didn't want to commit anymore time to the order.  Thats when his so called "ascended masters" who were invisible around him tried to proclaim that his brother would be ok and would live.  His brother didn't live, he died.  Soon after - Krishnamurti out of disillusionment to invisible words - dissolved the entire order of the star with his speech - "Truth is a pathless land."

If you can't locate the source of a sound or voice - you have no idea what it is where it comes from or why it says what it does.  Since the universe is enormous, full of all sorts of beings who all have free-will - its impossible to discern things simply by hear say.  

Sign in to follow this