Hello everyone

can you tell me the stages of neigong training step by step? I can,t find a cource or book cover all the stages but maybe i can find all the steps in different sources and start learn if i know the start point

Please

1. Stage one: train your legs hard

2. Stage two: train your legs harder

3. Stage three: train your legs even harder 

4. Stage four: you won't bother asking this question ever again. 

In all stages you will be constantly PERFECTING YOUR MIND and ACQUIRING WISDOM while your overall HEALTH IMPROVES.

FYI:

"Ma Gui advocated a rigorous approach to training with a heavy emphasis on developing extraordinary lower leg strength."

"Ma Gui had a reputation for being an extremely conservative teacher who demanded the very best of his students. As a busy lumber merchant he did not have to teach professionally and he was therefore able to maintain extremely high standards in training. Fiercely dedicated to the traditional way he had been taught Bagua by Yin Fu and Dong Haichuan, he refused to modify his teachings to make them easier and felt that "anyone who felt the skill was too difficult to learn should not be taught in the first place."

Source: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_Gui_(martial_artist)

• Like 2

Just read Damo Mitchell’s book on Neigong.

Find a teacher that teaches a similar curriculum.

The thing is that you learn NOTHING from a book except for evidence about someone else’s achievements who happened to learn from a REAL LIFE TEACHER.

Ask Michael Jordan if he became a successful sportsman by reading books about basketball. Same goes with chefs and cooking or singers and their music.