natural

Happy Solstice wherever you are

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Its cold ! 

Sorry, I cant do much about that!

Is truly cold your suffering or experiencing or some delusion? 

Lol

Oh, its not truly cold  ... just a bit .   It is however  'unusually' cold  - unusual in that with the weather warming up, its the coldest winter in years .  

But a beautiful morning ; it started misty  rose pink / orange , then went to misty  yellow orange , now the sun is up and slanting rays through the silver mist and the front paddock has a light sprinkling of  sparkly frost .

And .....

the solstice is my birthday  :)  , so far I have got 2 pair of thick woolly socks , 3 succulents in pots and a nicely arranged  bunch of, not flowers  but various coloured oyster mushrooms .     And my present to myself ?  -  today I shall finish the last cupboard of my new 'rustic'   cabin kitchen  remodel  ..... finally got rid of those horrible particle board shelves and mouldy old louvred doors that have been bugging me for 30 years ! Now the shelves are  sealed glossy white  cyprus and the doors Borneo  teak with 'rustic' external hinges and handles . 

• Like 3

Happy solstice. And I do proclaim that this day will be henceforth celebrated as Happy Nungali Day. 

• Haha 2

You all won't be having Yule down here ... not now .   Although this summer solstice seems like winter and has been all summer so far . Cold .... we even had late spring snow on higher ground a bit south . Lots of cloudy days , cold wind blowing in from the Pacific . I am, still having the inside fire  going more nights than not .

And that is supposed to slide into the wet .   Again, for the third year in a row .  But summer solstice is good .....   means things are about to get a     .......     ' heads up '   :)

Spoiler

flowering-stage-cannabis.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=499417991d3549bc92172e833c7b80e8b787900e41c9398505db0e5edfe9c7c7&ipo=images

On 6/21/2022 at 7:54 PM, natural said:

Peace!

Peace to you too @natural and Peace to the entire membership of this forum, past present and future.

Happy New Year to all the Bums!

Namaste. _/\_

• Like 1