Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Lilliputians

I read in a very interesting encyclopedia by a French author that the Lilliputians, who now usually perform in the circus, are the people who lived in the forests of Hungary and were expelled from there. I was extremely surprised by this information. Any ideas about this? I note that Lilliputians are not dwarfs. Dwarfs have a congenital disease and they have a disproportionately developed body, unlike midgets.

Maybe small people lived in forest of Hungry but they would not have been called that . Lilliputians are a modern name and  fiction from a book ; Lilliputians from the imaginary land of Lilliput .

However, that does not mean small people did not live in Hungary forest .  In the Queensland rainforest in Australia, we also had 'small people' living there ; 

Pygmies-1.jpg

white-man-with-australian-pygmy.jpg

... and some pygmy possums as well ...

Pygmy-Possum_Amanda-McLean-Copy-1.jpg

Lois here's a thought... take your infantile bigotry, racism and thinly veiled anti-semitic beliefs and antics  somewhere else.

Edited by silent thunder

20 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Lois here's a thought... take your infantile bigotry, racism and thinly veiled anti-semitic beliefs and antics  somewhere else.

I just have Semitic beliefs. You are simply lying.

• Sad 1

Sign in to follow this