Sign in to follow this  
awaken

Why light in Buddhist scriptures disappear

34 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Imo, you are on a slippery slope to extremism.

照你的說法,佛陀也是極端主義了

According to you, the Buddha is also an extremist

補充

照你的說法,紫陽真人張伯端也是極端主義者了

話不能這樣亂講

智者弗語

Replenish

According to you, Zhang Boduan, the real person from Ziyang, is also an extremist.

Can't talk like that

Edited by awaken

18 minutes ago, Cobie said:

There are as many roads as there are people. :) 

這是世間法的法則

出世間法並非如此

兩者不可混為一談

當你分不清楚世間法跟出世間法的時候,你很有可能成為邪教教主

例如把一夫多妻制當成修行之類

This is the rules of the  worldly rules

The out worldly dharma is not so

The two should not be confused

When you can't tell the difference between both, you are very likely to become the leader of a cult

For example, consider polygamy as spiritual practice, etc.

為什麼邪教這麼多,就是因為有太多人跟你一樣,不知道什麼是究竟法

The reason why there are so many cults is because there are so many people like you who don't know what the ultimate dharma is.

但是你起碼還知道要讀道德經,但是我們知道邪教的教主也讀聖經。

所以了解什麼是世間和出世間是一件非常重要的事情。

But you at least know to read the Tao Te Ching, but we know that the leaders of cults also read the Bible.

So it's a very important thing to know what  is the different between the mundane and the supramundane are.

當然這是另外一個主題了,但是在這裡,你只要知道,出世間法只有一條唯一的道路

但是如果你把世間法用出世間法的唯一道路法則去看待,你就準備當邪教教主了

Of course that's another topic, but here, you just need to know that there is only one way to the supramundane

But if you look at the law of the world as the only way to the supramundane, you are ready to be the leader of a cult

所以當你分不清楚什麼是出世間法的時候,如果你沒有『一乘』的觀念,你不會成為邪教教主,但是你也不會走在正道上,因為你根本搞不清楚路在哪裡

So when you don't know what the supramundane is, if you don't have the concept of "one vehicle", you won't become the leader of a cult, but you won't be on the right path, because you don't know where the road is at all.

當然我知道你的問題是,你根本不認為我清楚這條路,但是我不需要向你解釋這些

我不需要跟你證明我練到哪裡

因為我要做的,只是找到肯練究竟法的人來練

而不是跟一大堆搞不清楚道路的人解釋我到底練到哪裡

因為我個人精力有限,我本來把你列入忽略名單,但是後來發現你不是搬運法,又把你解除了,但是現在我又想把你列入

因為要讓你了解一大堆你不懂的事情,對我來說,是很浪費力氣的

除非你是我的學生,你有心要練究竟法

否則我不想這樣浪費時間

Of course I know your problem is that you don't think I know the way, but I don't need to explain this to you

I don't need to prove to you where I've been

Because what I want to do is to find people who are willing to cultivate the supramundane to cultivate

Instead of explaining to a bunch of people who can't figure out where to go

Because of my limited energy, I originally put you on the ignore list, but later I found out that you are not the transfer method, and I released you, but now I want to put you on the list again

Because it's a waste of energy for me to let you know a lot of things you don't understand

Unless you are my student, you have the heart to cultivate the supramundane

Otherwise I don't want to waste time like this

Edited by awaken

在我的眼中,這條出世間法清清楚楚的

但是我知道,在大部分的人眼中,根本分不清楚什麼是世間法,什麼是出世間法

所以這種人,基本上,不是我要交流的人

因為這是世俗之人

世俗之人不可與之談論出世間法

世俗之人追的是個人的慾望

並非究竟法

In my eyes, this supramundane law is clear

But I know that in the eyes of most people, it is impossible to distinguish what is a mundane law and what is a supernatural law.

So this kind of person, basically, is not the person I want to communicate with

Because this is a worldly person.

We should not  talk about supramundane Dhamma with worldly people.

Worldly people pursue personal desires

not supramundane law

所謂道不同不相為謀

The so-called Tao is different, there is no need for peers

Edited by awaken

35 minutes ago, awaken said:

照你的說法,佛陀也是極端主義了 …

照你的說法,... 張伯端也是極端主義者了 …

According to you, the Buddha is also an extremist …

According to you, Zhang Boduan … is also an extremist. …

I did not say that. 

Edited by Cobie

同樣的,道也是唯一的一條路

太一就是道的另外一個稱號

如果你不能接受究竟法只有唯一的一條路

那你恐怕很難看懂道德經了

Likewise, the Tao is also the only way

Taiyi is another title of Tao

If you can't accept that the ultimate Fa is only one way

Then you may have a hard time understanding the Tao Te Ching.

這個主題是關於光,所以這個『一乘』和『出世間法』的議題就在這裡停止

The subject is about light, so the "one vehicle" and "supramundane" topic stops here

基本上我不會和世俗之人談論出世間法,因為根本沒辦法溝通

Basically I don't talk about supramundane Dharma with mundane people because there is no way to communicate

Edited by awaken

50 minutes ago, awaken said:

話不能這樣亂講

智者弗語

Can't talk like that

Imo it’s quite difficult to master the art of talking to people that disagree with one, but worth learning. :)

Edited by Cobie

4 minutes ago, awaken said:

… 太一就是道的另外一個稱號 …

… Taiyi is another title of Tao

I think so too. 

從某些對我人身攻擊的人身上得到訊息,這裡似乎有光的人不少

這樣我就放心了

原來盲目的是少數人

所以接下來要講的光,不會限制於很低級的光

而是會往比較高階的光來講

I got information from some people who attacked me personally, there seems to be a lot of people who have light here

That way I'm relieved

It turns out that the blind are a minority

Therefore, the light to be discussed next will not be limited to very low-level light.

Instead, it will go to higher-order light.

《大般若波羅蜜多經(第1卷-第200卷)》卷41:善現答言所謂健行三摩地寶印三摩地師子遊戲三摩地妙月三摩地月幢相三摩地一切法海三摩地觀頂三摩地法界決定三摩地決定幢相三摩地金剛喻三摩地入法印三摩地三摩地王三摩地善安住三摩地善立定王三摩地放光三摩地無忘失三摩地放光無忘失三摩地精進力三摩地莊嚴力三摩地等涌三摩地入一切言詞決定三摩地入一切名字決定三摩地觀方三摩地總持印三摩地諸法等趣海印三摩地王印三摩地遍覆虛空三摩地金剛輪三摩地三輪清淨三摩地無量光三摩地無著無障三摩地斷諸法轉三摩地棄捨珍寶三摩地遍照三摩地不眴三摩地無相住三摩地不思惟三摩地降伏四魔三摩地無垢燈三摩地無邊光三摩地發光三摩地普照三摩地淨堅定三摩地師子奮迅三摩地師子頻申三摩地師子欠呿三摩地無垢光三摩地妙樂三摩地電燈三摩地無盡三摩地最勝幢相三摩地帝相三摩地順明正流三摩地具威光三摩地離盡三摩地不可動轉三摩地寂靜三摩地無瑕隟三摩地日燈三摩地月淨三摩地淨眼三摩地淨光三摩地月燈三摩地發明三摩地應作不應作三摩地智相三摩地金剛鬘三摩地住心三摩地普明三摩地妙安立三摩地寶積三摩地妙法印三摩地一切法性平等三摩地棄捨塵愛三摩地法涌圓滿三摩地入法頂三摩地寶性三摩地捨喧諍三摩地飄散三摩地分別法句三摩地決定三摩地無垢行三摩地字平等相三摩地離文字相三摩地斷所緣三摩地無變異三摩地無種類三摩地入名相三摩地無所作三摩地入決定名三摩地行無相三摩地離翳闇三摩地具行三摩地不變動三摩地度境界三摩地集一切功德三摩地無心住三摩地決定住三摩地淨妙花三摩地具覺支三摩地無邊辯三摩地無邊燈三摩地無等等三摩地超一切法三摩地決判諸法三摩地散疑三摩地無所住三摩地一相莊嚴三摩地引發行相三摩地一行相三摩地離諸行相三摩地妙行三摩地達諸有底遠離三摩地入一切施設語言三摩地堅固寶三摩地於一切法無所取著三摩地電焰莊嚴三摩地除遣三摩地無勝三摩地法炬三摩地慧燈三摩地趣向不退轉神通三摩地解脫音聲文[A1]字三摩地[1]炬熾然三摩地嚴淨相三摩地無相三摩地無濁忍相三摩地具一切妙相三摩地具總持三摩地不喜一切苦樂三摩地無盡行相三摩地攝伏一切正邪性三摩地斷憎愛三摩地離違順三摩地無垢明三摩地極堅固三摩地滿月淨光三摩地大莊嚴三摩地[2]熱電光三摩地能照一切世間三摩地能救一切世間三摩地定平等性三摩地無塵有塵平等理趣三摩地無諍有諍平等理趣三摩地無巢穴無標幟無愛樂三摩地決定安住真如三摩地器中涌出三摩地燒諸煩惱三摩地大智慧炬三摩地出生十力三摩地開闡三摩地壞身惡行三摩地壞語惡行三摩地壞意惡行三摩地善觀察三摩地如虛空三摩地無染著[A2]如虛空三摩地」(CBETA 2022.Q1, T05, no. 220, pp. 229c22-230b26)[A1]:字【CB】【麗-CB】【磧-CB】,子【大】(cf. K01n0001_p0357b15; Q01_p0227b29)[1]:炬【大】,慧炬【宋】【明】[2]:熱【CB】【宋】【元】【明】,執【大】[A2]:如【CB】【麗-CB】【磧-CB】,加【大】(cf. K01n0001_p0357c10; Q01_p0227c14)

須菩提Subhūti 回答舍利弗的問題,提到有各種三摩地

其中一種是『滿月淨光三摩地』

Subhūti answered the question from S/a^riputra, mentioning that there are various samadhi

One of them is "Full Moon Pure Light Samadhi"

另外我也算一下跟光有關的三摩地,大概有25個

可見得光是三摩地當中非常重要的一個現象

In addition, I also count the samadhi related to light, there are about 25

So we can know that light is a very important phenomenon in samadhi

須菩提和舍利弗都是佛陀的學生

Subhūti and S/a^riputra both are the students of Buddha.

而滿月三摩地則是一個非常明確的指標三摩地,因為這代表了即將進入佛土的最後階段

And full moon samadhi is a very clear indicator of samadhi, because it represents the final stage of the imminent entry into the Buddha-land

而滿月三摩地也是一種令人終生難忘的三摩地

And the full moon samadhi is also an unforgettable samadhi

Edited by awaken

《大般若波羅蜜多經(第1卷-第200卷)》卷105:「「憍尸迦!譬如依因滿月輪故,一切藥物、星辰、山海皆得增明,如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間十善業道藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間惠施、受齋、持戒等法藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間四靜慮、四無量、四無色定、五神通等藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間布施、淨戒、安忍、精進、靜慮、般若波羅蜜多藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間內空、外空、內外空、空空、大空、勝義空、有為空、無為空、畢竟空、無際空、散空、無變異空、本性空、自相空、共相空、一切法空、不可得空、無性空、自性空、無性自性空藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間真如、法界、法性、不虛妄性、不變異性、平等性、離生性、法定、法住、實際、虛空界、不思議界藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間苦聖諦、集聖諦、滅聖諦、道聖諦藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間八解脫、八勝處、九次第定、十遍處藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間四念住、四正斷、四神足、五根、五力、七等覺支、八聖道支藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間空解脫門、無相解脫門、無願解脫門藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間五眼、六神通藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間佛十力、四無所畏、四無礙解、大慈、大悲、大喜、大捨、十八佛不共法藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間無忘失法、恒住捨性藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間一切陀羅尼門、一切三摩地門藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間一切智、道相智、一切相智藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間預流向預流果、一來向一來果、不還向不還果、阿羅漢向阿羅漢果、獨覺向獨覺菩提藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間菩薩摩訶薩十地等行及阿耨多羅三藐三菩提藥草物類皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間聲聞、獨覺、有學、無學星宿辰象皆得增明;如是依因菩薩摩訶薩滿月輪故,一切世間菩薩摩訶薩及如來、應、正等覺諸山大海皆得增明。」(CBETA 2022.Q1, T05, no. 220, pp. 581c12-582b1)

滿 full

月 moon

輪 wheel

這段說了很多滿月輪的好處和重要性

由此可知滿月輪在佛教修煉當中的一個重要性

This passage says a lot about the benefits and importance of full moon wheel

This shows the importance of the full moon wheel in Buddhist cultivation

《光讚經》卷4〈9 行品〉:

http://ntireader.org/words/7000450.html

「須菩提謂舍利弗:「菩薩摩訶薩行首楞嚴三昧,疾得阿耨多羅三耶三菩阿惟三佛!」須菩提謂舍利弗:「復有三昧名曰寶印,復有三昧名曰師子娛樂,復有三昧名曰月曜,復有三昧名曰月幢英,復有三昧名[4]曰一切印,復有三昧名曰無能見頂,復有三昧名曰了法界,復有三昧名曰分別幢英,復有三昧名曰喻金剛,復有三昧名曰入法印,復有三昧名曰立定意王,復有三昧名曰印王,復有三昧名曰勢力精進,復有三昧名曰超等,復有三昧名曰入應順分別,復有三昧名曰入辯於十方界,復有三昧名曰總持[5]意,復有三昧名曰度無為,復有三昧名曰等[6]御諸法海印,復有三昧名曰普周虛空,復有三昧名金剛道場,復有三昧名曰執英幢,復有三昧名曰帝英如門閫,復有三昧名曰起本,復有三昧名曰師子吼,復有三昧名曰精進立,復有三昧名曰勝寶,復有三昧名[7]曰[8]照明,復有三昧名曰不眴,復有三昧名曰不住於下,復有三昧名曰決了,復有三昧名曰[9]燈明廣普,復有三昧名曰無量行,復有三昧名曰光造,復有三昧名曰有所[10]照[11]曜,復有三昧名曰莊嚴淨,復有三昧名曰離垢光,復有三昧名曰有所造樂,復有三昧名曰電[*]燈明,復有三昧名曰盡索,復有三昧名曰威神跡,復有三昧名曰離盡索,復有三昧名曰無能勝,復有三昧名曰開通,復有三昧名曰燈明,復有三昧名曰離燈垢,復有三昧名曰嚴淨辯才,復有三昧名曰有所光耀,復有三昧名曰造事,復有三昧名曰慧英,復有三昧名曰住惟,復有三昧名曰普明,復有三昧名曰善立,復有三昧名曰寶積,復有三昧名曰超諸法印,復有三昧名曰普法,復有三昧名曰勝娛樂,復有三昧名曰度法頂,復有三昧名曰有所毀壞,復有三昧名曰一切明句,復有三昧名曰等字所作,復有三昧名曰趣字,復有三昧名曰斷因緣,復有三昧名曰無事,復有三昧名曰無牆,復有三昧名曰決了入號,復有三昧名曰無[12]卑行,復有三昧名曰除冥,復有三昧名曰修行跡,復有三昧名曰無動,復有三昧名曰[13]廣界,復有三昧名曰決一切德,復有三昧名曰住無心,復有三昧名曰淨於嚴整,復有三昧名曰度覺意,復有三昧名曰無量燈明,復有三昧名曰等不等,復有三昧名曰度一切,復有三昧名曰斷諸事,復有三昧名曰離意了除,復有三昧名曰離建立,復有三昧名曰一勝,復有三昧名曰行諸事,復有三昧名曰一事,復有三昧名曰除怨事,復有三昧名曰滅諸所有不當,復有三昧名曰入隨因緣音,復有三昧名曰聲跡言無盡度,復有三昧名曰威神跡,復有三昧名曰光[14]耀熾盛,復有三昧名曰清淨樹,復有三昧名曰清[15]證而閑,復有三昧名曰一切勝,復有三昧名曰不樂一切諸苦樂,復有三昧名曰無盡事,復有三昧名曰總持句,復有三昧名曰等於正[16]邪師子座,復有三昧名曰入[17]響離[*]響,復有三昧名曰無[*]響得[*]響,復有三昧名曰離垢明,復有三昧名曰御跡,復有三昧名曰滿月離垢光,復有三昧名曰電錠光,復有三昧名曰大嚴淨,復有三昧名曰普照世間,復有三昧名曰普定意,復有三昧名曰應無染離染,復有三昧名曰御空一切等御,復有三昧名曰無青不青寶,復有三昧名曰立無本念,復有三昧名曰身時第一,復有三昧名曰言時除空念,復有三昧名曰脫虛空礙滅護。舍利弗!菩薩摩訶薩行是諸三昧,疾得阿耨多羅三耶三菩阿惟三佛。及餘不可計會無有限量諸三昧門、諸總持門,菩薩摩訶薩所當學者,疾逮得阿耨多羅三耶三菩阿惟三佛!」」

(CBETA 2022.Q1, T08, no. 222, pp. 172b01-173a12)[4]:曰【大】,〔-〕【宋】【元】【明】【宮】[5]:意【大】,印【聖】[6]:御【大】,印【聖】[7]:曰【大】,〔-〕【宋】【元】【明】【宮】【聖】[8]:照【大】,炤【宋】【元】【明】【宮】,燈【聖】[9]:燈【大】*,鐙【宋】【宮】*[10]:照【大】,炤【宋】【元】【明】【宮】[11]:曜【大】,燿【聖】[*]:燈【大】*,鐙【宋】【宮】*[12]:卑【大】,早【宋】【元】【明】【宮】[13]:廣【大】,度【宋】【元】【明】【宮】【聖】[14]:耀【大】,燿【宋】【元】【聖】[15]:證【大】,燈【宋】【元】【明】【宮】[16]:邪【大】*,耶【宮】*[17]:響【大】*,嚮【宋】【元】【明】【宮】【聖】*[*]:響【大】*,嚮【宋】【元】【明】【宮】【聖】*[*]:響【大】*,嚮【宋】【元】【明】【宮】【聖】*[*]:響【大】*,嚮【宋】【元】【明】【宮】【聖】*

這篇跟上上篇一樣內容,但是來自不同經典,翻譯成中文的文字也不太相同,但是可以看得出來,是同一段內容

This one has the same content as the previous one, but it comes from different classics, and the text translated into Chinese is not the same, but it can be seen that it is the same content

這裡的中文是the Chinese name is『滿月離垢光』

滿 full

月 moon

離 away

垢 dirty, yin

光 light

上上段翻譯成中文是above paragraph translated into Chinese is『滿月淨光三摩地』

滿 full

月 moon

淨 pure

光 light

三摩地 samadhi

We also can see a lot of samadhi about light in this paragraph

This paragraph is also about Subhūti answered the question from S/a^riputra, mentioning that there are various samadhi

這應該是同一本書的兩種不同版本

我查詢相關資料之後,發現這本書共有四個不同版本的中文

可見得這本書非常重要

This should be two different versions of the same book

After I searched for relevant information, I found that there are four different versions of this book in Chinese.

Apparently this book is very important

Edited by awaken

《摩訶般若波羅蜜經》卷3〈10 相行品〉

The Maha Prajna Paramita

舍利弗言何等三昧菩薩摩訶薩行是疾得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提須菩提言諸菩薩摩訶薩有三昧名首楞嚴行是三昧令菩薩摩訶薩疾得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提有名寶印三昧師子遊戲三昧妙月三昧月幢相三昧[11]出諸法印三昧觀頂三昧[12]畢法性三昧[*]畢幢相三昧金剛三昧入法印三昧三昧王安立三昧[13]王印三昧放光三昧力進三昧出生三昧必入辯才三昧入名字三昧觀方三昧陀羅尼印三昧[14]忘三昧攝諸法海印三昧遍覆虛空三昧金剛輪三昧[15]寶斷三昧能照耀三昧不求三昧三昧無處住三昧無心三昧淨燈三昧無邊明三昧能作明三昧普遍明三昧堅淨諸三昧三昧無垢明三昧作樂三昧電光三昧[1]盡三昧威德三昧離盡三昧不動三昧莊嚴三昧日光三昧月淨三昧淨明三昧能作明三昧作行三昧知相三昧如金剛三昧心住三昧遍照三昧安立三昧寶頂三昧妙法印三昧法等三昧[2]生喜三昧到法頂三昧能散三昧壞諸法處三昧字等相三昧離字三昧斷緣三昧不壞三昧[3]種相三昧無處行三昧離闇三昧無去三昧不動三昧度緣三昧集諸德三昧住無心三昧[4]妙淨花三昧覺意三昧無量[5]辯三昧無等等三昧度諸法三昧分別諸法三昧散疑三昧無住處三昧一相三昧生行三昧一行三昧不一行三昧妙行三昧達一切有底散三昧入言語三昧離音聲字語三昧然炬三昧淨相三昧破相三昧一切種妙足三昧不憙苦樂三昧不盡行三昧多陀羅尼三昧取諸邪正相三昧滅憎愛三昧逆順三昧淨光三昧堅固三昧滿月淨光三昧大莊嚴三昧能照一切世三昧等三昧無諍行三昧無住處樂三昧如住定三昧[6]身三昧壞語如虛空三昧離著[7]如虛空不染三昧舍利弗[8]是菩薩摩訶薩行是諸三昧疾得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提復有無量阿僧祇三昧門陀羅尼門菩薩摩訶薩學是三昧門陀羅尼門疾得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提

(CBETA 2022.Q1, T08, no. 223, pp. 237c18-238a29)[11]:出【大】,〔-〕【聖】[12]:畢【大】*,必【聖】*[*]:畢【大】*,必【聖】*[13]:王印三昧【大】,〔-〕【聖】[14]:忘【大】,妄【宋】【宮】[15]:寶斷【大】,斷寶【宮】[1]:盡【大】,淨【明】[2]:生【大】,立生【宋】【元】【明】【宮】[3]:種相【大】,幢【聖】[4]:妙淨【大】,淨妙【明】【宮】[5]:辯【大】,辨【聖】[6]:身【大】,身衰【元】[7]:如【大】,〔-〕【聖】[8]:是【大】,如【宋】【元】【明】【宮】

這是第三個版本了

This is the third version

滿月淨光三昧

滿月 full moon

淨光 pure light

三昧 samadhi

我沒有找到第四個版本

不過從以上三個版本,我們可以得到三個結論

1. 滿月內景是一種三摩地

2. 三摩地有光是必然的歷程

3. 滿月不是比喻

I didn't find the fourth version

However, from the above three versions, we can draw 3 conclusions

1. The interior of the full moon is a kind of samadhi

2. The light of samadhi is an inevitable process

3. The full moon is not a metaphor

為什麼這本書會被翻譯成四個中文版本?

我個人的想法是,即使在可以輕易看到大藏經的現代,還是有很多人把光當成比喻,不相信佛法練習者產生光是一種必然的過程,更何況是資訊不發達的古代呢?

這種人一定更多

所以這本書就變得非常重要

Why was this book translated into four Chinese versions?

My personal opinion is that even in modern times when the Tripitaka can be easily seen, there are still many people who regard light as a metaphor, and do not believe that the generation of light by Buddhist practitioners is an inevitable process, let alone the ancient times when information was not developed.

There must be more

So this book becomes very important

Edited by awaken

《大法鼓經》卷2:

如雲覆月月不明淨諸煩惱藏覆如來性性不明淨若離一切煩惱雲覆如來之性淨如滿月

(CBETA 2022.Q1, T09, no. 270, p. 297b7-9)

Like clouds covering the moon, the moon is not clear and pure; all afflictions are hidden and cover the nature of the Tathagata, and the nature is not clear. If you are free from the clouds of all afflictions, the nature of the Tathagata is as pure as a full moon.

《大方廣佛華嚴經》卷34〈之二〉

復次佛子譬如滿月有四奇特未曾有法何等為四映蔽一切星宿光明示現增減於閻浮提一切淨水影無不現一切眾生有覩見者皆悉對面如來法身亦復如是有四奇特未曾有法何等為四映蔽一切聲聞緣覺無學法功德星宿隨其所應示現壽命修短不同法身常住未曾增減影現一切世界淨心眾生菩提器中隨所聞法隨解脫地應受化者一切皆謂如來現前其實法身無有彼此[5]究竟佛事佛子是為菩薩摩訶薩第六勝行見如來

(CBETA 2022.Q1, T09, no. 278, p. 617a15-26)[5]:究竟【大】,竟究【明】

這段很特別的地方是先提到『滿月』,然後提到『如來法身』也是如此

這個邏輯非常值得注意,因為事實上滿月就是光的最後階段,接下來就會演化成如來法身了

我希望那些自稱有淨光法身的人,你最好也真的把滿月練出來,不然可就是謊話連篇了

The very special place in this passage is that it first mentions the "full moon", and then the "Tathagata Dharmakaya" is also the same.

This logic is very worth noting, because in fact the full moon is the last stage of light, and then it will evolve into the Tathagata Dharmakaya

I hope that those who claim to have the Dharmakaya of Pure Light, you'd better have the full moon, otherwise it will be a lie.

滿月內景就像是測謊機,讓那些自稱有法身的人,毫無說謊的空間

The interior of the full moon is like a lie detector, so that those who claim to have  Tathagata Dharmakaya have no room to lie

• Haha 1

很遺憾的,我看到一張狡猾的笑臉

該不會有人因為我說了圓月,就自稱有圓月吧?

我沒說的還很多

會說謊的人,到哪裡都會說謊

這是沒辦法防備的

It's a pity I saw a sly smiling face

Wouldn't someone claim to have a full moon just because I said a full moon?

Liars lie everywhere

This is unpredictable

我能做的,就是離這些人遠一點

All I can do is stay away from these people

Edited by awaken

When I say something, someone often tells me that he has something

This happens often

But someone who has walked through the scenery can easily pierce the liar who has not walked through the scenery

Just to see if I want to ask

But now that I know that the other party is a liar

Then there's no need to pierce

Because piercing the liar, there is a price to pay

與其跟騙子奮戰

不如好好解釋經文

讓有心修道者能看見什麼是真正的法

Rather than fighting a liar, explain the scriptures well

Let the cultivators of the heart see what the real Dharma is

中國古代有一個修煉者,一個人在山洞修煉的同時,用自己的鮮血,寫下經書

這樣的事情我做不到,但是我佩服這樣的人

In ancient China, there was a cultivator who used his own blood to write scriptures while cultivating in a cave.

I can't do such a thing, but I admire such people

在我死之前,能寫多少就是多少,把時間拿來將能理解的經書講清楚

不要被眼前的絆腳石纏住

Before I die, I can write as much as I can, take the time to explain the scriptures that I can understand

Don't get caught up in the stumbling blocks in front of me

Edited by awaken

火光盡焚所知薪

故此三地名發光

入此地時善逝子

放赤金光如日出

The fire burns all the firewood that has been known

Therefore, the three place names shining place

someone names ShanSheZe when entering this place

Shine red like the sunrise

http://www.e-dalailama.com/sutra/madhyamakaavatara.pdf

from  Madhyamakāvatāra śāstra third place

當欲界的陰被化解到將近結束的程度時,就會產生欲界定太陽

When the Yin of the Desire Realm is dissolved to the point where it is almost over, the Desire Defining Sun will arise.

出現的時機就是在恍惚之中,突然出現極亮的光,光芒非常的長

但是很快就消失了

The timing of the appearance is in a trance, and a very bright light suddenly appears, and the light is very long.

but soon disappeared

Edited by awaken

滿月在修煉中並非指的是天上的月亮

而是內在的光,形成一種跟滿月一樣的形狀,一個白色的大圓,完全不動

在入定狀態中閉著眼睛看到的

The full moon in cultivation does not refer to the moon in the sky

but the light within, forming a shape like a full moon, a large white circle, completely motionless

What you see with your eyes closed in the samadhi state

天眼智是否為修煉過程中的必要現象?

還是天眼智只是某些人的松果體比較發達而已?

Is the Heavenly Eye necessary in the cultivation process?

Or is it just that some people have more developed pineal glands?

《長阿含經》卷9:「謂三明:宿命智、天眼智、漏盡智。」(CBETA 2022.Q1, T01, no. 1, p. 53b4-5)

《長阿含經》卷9:「云何六證法?謂六神通:一者神足通證,二者天耳通證,三者知他心通證,四者宿命通證,五者天眼通證,六者漏盡通證。是為六十法。諸比丘!如實無虛,如來知已,平等說法。」(CBETA 2022.Q1, T01, no. 1, p. 54b9-13)

《長阿含經》卷13:「「彼以定心,清淨無穢,柔[*]𣽈調伏,住無動處,一心修習見生死智證。彼天眼淨,見諸眾生死此生彼、從彼生此、形色好醜、善惡諸果、尊貴卑賤、隨所造業報應因緣皆悉知之。此人身行惡,口言惡,意念惡,誹謗賢聖,[A2]信邪[7]倒見,身敗命終,墮三惡道;此人身行善,口言善,意念善,不謗賢聖,見正信行,身壞命終,生天、人中。以天眼淨,見諸眾生隨所業緣,往來五道,譬如城內高廣平地,四交道頭起大高樓,明目之士在上而觀,見諸行人東西南北,舉動所為皆悉見之。摩納!比丘如是,以定心清淨,住無動處,見生死智證。以天眼淨,盡見眾生所為善惡,隨業受生,往來五道皆悉知之,此是比丘得第二明。斷除無明,生於慧明,捨離闇冥,出智慧光,此是見眾生生死智證明也。所以者何?斯由精勤,念不錯亂,樂獨閑居之所得也。」(CBETA 2022.Q1, T01, no. 1, p. 86b15-c3)[*]:𣽈【大】*,軟【宋】【元】,輭【明】*[A2]:信【CB】【麗-CB】,言【大】(cf. K17n0647_p0933a13; T01n0001_p0049a06)[7]:倒【大】,到【宋】【元】

《大集法門經》卷1:「「復次,三眼,是佛所說。謂肉眼、天眼、慧眼。」(CBETA 2022.Q1, T01, no. 12, p. 228b1)

《佛為黃竹園老婆羅門說學經》:「我於彼時,於夜過半得二明,本無放逸行,今得定行,謂棄無智、得於智,闇得除、明得成,無明盡、得有明,謂得天眼明智為證。」(CBETA 2022.Q1, T01, no. 75, p. 883a7-10)

《大般若波羅蜜多經(第1卷-第200卷)》卷9:「「復次,舍利子!有菩薩摩訶薩修行般若波羅蜜多時,能引發六神通波羅蜜多。何等為六?一者、神境智證通波羅蜜多。二者、天耳智證通波羅蜜多。三者、他心智證通波羅蜜多。四者、宿住隨念智證通波羅蜜多。五者、天眼智證通波羅蜜多。六者、漏盡智證通波羅蜜多。」(CBETA 2022.Q1, T05, no. 220, p. 45a20-28)

找了好幾段文章,最後這段可能比較具體,意思是練對了能引發六種能力的證明,其中一種就是天眼智。

After looking for several paragraphs of articles, the last paragraph may be more specific, meaning that the correct practice can lead to the proof of six abilities, one of which is Tianyanzhi, the wisdom of sky eyes.means the ability to see light

確實佛經中也提到有許多人天生有天眼的能力

通常佛經會解釋為因為這個人做了很多善事

但是天生有天眼的能力,跟能練到高等級的天眼能力,畢竟還是兩回事

不過這不是重點

重點是天眼智是否是修煉過程中必要的條件

從佛經可以看得出來,確實是必要條件

沒有天眼智可能是練得比較淺,還沒有達到天眼智的能力

也就是說沒有天眼智就代表著練得不夠深

Indeed, it is also mentioned in the Buddhist scriptures that many people are born with the ability of heavenly eyes.

Usually Buddhist scriptures explain that because the person has done a lot of good deeds

But being born with the ability of the sky, and being able to practice the ability of the sky at a high level are two different things after all.

But that's not the point

The point is whether the Heavenly Eye Wisdom is a necessary condition in the cultivation process

It can be seen from the Buddhist scriptures that it is indeed a necessary condition

Without Heavenly Eye Wisdom, it may be because the practice is relatively shallow, and the ability of Heavenly Eye Wisdom has not yet been reached.

That is to say, if there is no divine eye wisdom, it means that the practice is not deep enough.

但是佛經也同樣講到,不能執著於天眼智

不能以追求天眼智為目標

但是天眼智是一種練到一定程度的證明方法

這是兩種不同的邏輯,不可混為一談

我寫這個主要是看到有些人的價值觀認為即使沒有天眼智也可以練得深

這一點我是不能同意的

But the Buddhist scriptures also say that one should not be attached to the wisdom of the heavenly eye.

Can't aim for the pursuit of wisdom

But Tianyanzhi is a proof method that has been practiced to a certain extent

These are two different logics and should not be confused

I wrote this mainly to see that some people's values think that they can practice deeply even if they don't have the wisdom of heaven eyes.

I can't agree with this

not correct translation yet

Edited by awaken

在佛經當中,被污染的心,通常是指帶著慾望的心

所以佛陀所教導的方法都是告訴我們要覺知自己的慾望,才能跟自己的慾望產生分離

這種跟慾望分離的現象就能產生覺知

而這種覺知就能開啟天眼

In Buddhist scriptures, the polluted mind usually refers to the mind with desire

Therefore, the methods taught by the Buddha are telling us to be aware of our desires in order to be separated from our desires.

This separation from desire produces awareness

And this awareness can open the eyes of the sky

當一個人的注意力都放在如何增加自己的下腹部氣感的時候,他是充滿了追求的慾望的

而這種注意力的使用方式,從佛法的角度來看,就是一種嚴重污染的狀態

因此無法開啟天眼

When a person's attention is on how to increase his lower abdominal qi sensation, he is full of desire to pursue

And this use of attention, from a Buddhist point of view, is a state of serious pollution

So one with polluted attention can't open one's eyes

是的,我有注意到這裡有不少人,只有閱讀和哲學思想,卻完全不修煉的

因此他們聽不懂我所說的,甚至看不起我所說的修煉實務

這種人在佛陀的說法當中,屬於世俗愚痴之人

Yes, I have noticed that there are many people here who only have reading and philosophical thoughts, but do not cultivate at all.

Therefore, they could not understand what I said, and even looked down on what I said about the practice of cultivation.

In the Buddha's teaching, such people belong to the worldly ignorant people

Edited by awaken

當我提到滿月的時候,我就有心理準備有人要吹牛說他看到滿月了

果然今天被我看到真的有一個吹牛的人了

所以我只好再把滿月是什麼說得更清楚了

一個人如果要出現滿月,他一定要先出現烏肝,烏肝就是各種顏色的光

如果一個人沒有出現光,只有出現圓形的白光,就一相情願地認定自己出現滿月,那就真的腦袋有問題了

最初出現的烏肝,都是白色的,移動的,當然也有類似圓形的

但是請不要把圓形的白色烏肝認定是滿月,這樣就鬧笑話了

When I mentioned the full moon, I was prepared for someone to brag that he saw the full moon

Sure enough, I saw today that there is really a bragging person

So I had to make it clearer what a full moon is.

If a person wants to have a full moon, he must first appear black liver, black liver is light of various colors.

If a person does not appear light, only a circular white light appears, and reluctantly believes that he has a full moon, then there is really a problem with his head

The black livers that appeared at first were all white, moving, and of course there were similar round ones.

But please don't think the round white ‘black liver’ is a full moon, it's a joke

要產生滿月之前,會先出現無限多次的幾何圖形光

各種幾何圖形光,出現在『陰極生陽』之處

『陰極生陽』也不是在黑暗中出現光

陰陽指的是意識的陰陽,不是眼前光線的陰陽

To generate a full moon, there will be an infinite number of geometric lights

Various geometric shapes of light appear in the place where the "cathode generates yang"

"Cathode generates Yang" is not the emergence of light in the dark

Yin and Yang refer to the Yin and Yang of consciousness, not the Yin and Yang of the light in front of you

事實上我看過太多人把烏肝當成滿月,或者當成金丹等等

烏肝擁有所有的顏色,黑白紅橙紅綠藍靛紫,所有的顏色都是烏肝

所有的形狀都是烏肝

烏肝就是出現在氣感之後,當你練氣到某個程度,氣會轉變成光,這個就是烏肝

In fact, I have seen too many people think of black liver as a full moon, or as a golden elixir, etc.

Black liver has all colors, black and white red orange red green blue indigo purple, all colors are black liver

All shapes are black liver

Black liver appears after the sense of qi. When you practice qi to a certain extent, the qi will turn into light. This is black liver.

Edited by awaken

Suffering can never be good it remains evil but we can make it purposeful.

When we are burdened beyond our strength, we must not become bitter but instead allow our faith to make us better. Through sufferings we should seek to become a better person and to live out a better witness. 

Sign in to follow this