Ever since I was a child I have had prophetic dreams.  They stopped for awhile, but after I had a close encounter with the God that touched me, I have had them again.  Sometimes my dreams appear meaningless, and sometimes they have a theme.  Sometimes I think they are a manifestation of my mind, and other times there are elements and language that I do not know or use.  I believe that whatever is going on in the supernatural realm occurs not in our daily lives, but in dream.  I believe that the ultimate language and reality of the Gods is far beyond our deciphering.  I also believe that we transcend the body at death and exist in dream states, especially if you have been chosen to participate in the business of the Gods.

Ahhh ... 'beliefs'    .

have you considered putting the above post to music ? 

• Like 1

Sometimes I dream as if I am watching myself go through the motions of the dream.  Sometimes I am someone else.  Usually the dream defies natural laws, but sometimes it's very straight on real.

• Like 1

Dreams are a key to the other worlds.  I wonder if we don't have more than one soul, and perhaps show up in thousands of dreams.  I wonder, too, if we don't enter a dream world at death.  Given how large the cosmos is, it's not without possibility that we are preserved somehow, in dream.

On 28/05/2022 at 8:43 AM, helpfuldemon said:

Sometimes I dream as if I am watching myself go through the motions of the dream.  Sometimes I am someone else.  Usually the dream defies natural laws, but sometimes it's very straight on real.

It's more real than this apparently solid, physical world with its finite possibilities and horrendously short lifespan. 

9 hours ago, helpfuldemon said:

Dreams are a key to the other worlds.  I wonder if we don't have more than one soul, and perhaps show up in thousands of dreams.  I wonder, too, if we don't enter a dream world at death.  Given how large the cosmos is, it's not without possibility that we are preserved somehow, in dream.

Perhaps we are already in a dream world, in life ?

The indigenous central desert cultures here have 'Rainbow Serpent Dreaming' : 'the world' and everything in it is actually a dream , dreamed up by a huge snake curled up underground , under Uluru .

hence , all of this ....  our 'life' is seen as a dream . When big snake wakes up, the dream will be over - everything 'finished' .

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

'the world' and everything in it is actually a dream , dreamed up by a huge snake curled up underground

So the dreamer is asleep in part of the dream?

The energy anchored in Uluru is quite important - being part of horizontal and vertical energy flows. 

Move above Uluru for 2 widths of Australia and see what entity you find

Edited by Lairg

2 minutes ago, Lairg said:

So the dreamer is asleep in part of the dream?

As usual the dreamer is asleep for all of the dream , not part of it . When he wakes up, the dream is over .

The energy anchored in Uluru is quite important - being part of horizontal and vertical energy flows. 

Two flows of ' water ; heaven and earth  ( this is in the Bible and other sources  - the waters above and under heaven )

Horizontal flow from heaven to earth , vertical radiating flows outward , underground and out to the oceans , but mainly  out through the Gulf .

GAB-and-underlying-older-sedimentary-bas

Move above Uluru for 2 widths of Australia and see what entity you find

In traditional lore, that would depend on what time of year it is .

In other lore one might  find  'The Queen of Discs '   :)

But really, I suggest going a lot further out , then you would find 'the source'   aka  ' Wallenganda ' .

I tend to deal with the entities to which I am directed/shown.

There is certainly a horizontal structure out over and past the Gulf with the lower half over Australia.

The vertical structure seems to carry galactic intent

1 minute ago, Lairg said:

I tend to deal with the entities to which I am directed/shown.

I tend to deal with what my teacher ( indigenous, elder and site guardian , 'Kadiacha' &  7 th son of a 7th son )  directs me towards .

There is certainly a horizontal structure out over and past the Gulf with the lower half over Australia.

... and   ?   What do you think its structure and its purpose is ?

The vertical structure seems to carry galactic intent

Its 'the big spit '  . 

By the way , what is your location  ( country / area )  ?

Brisbane

>What do you think its structure and its purpose is ?

Hardly a matter for discussion with unknown people

:D

Then why did you bring it up in the first place   ?  And if it isnt up for discussion with unknown people , why  give its location and 'intent' ?

You cant really help seeing Wallenganda - especially in the desert  -  even 'without being directed/shown'  ;

potw1938a.jpg

I had a dream last night.  In it, people were being taken away, up, to the Heavens.  There were two sides; Satan's and  Christ's.  To go with Christ, you needed to bow down to their Gods, to go with Satan, you needed to appreciate the power of death and freedom.  I wound up going with Satan, and he said the difference between his side and Christ's side was that we were equals while on that side they weren't.  I wound up in a throng of people that were left and I spoke to them and said "I am here to bring this world to enlightenment, but I don't think I can".  That is when I woke up.

I took this as a  sort of message.  Then I spent the morning thinking about what enlightenment is and if I knew.  The thing is, I don't think I am anyone to lead people to happiness, and that is what people want.  I think desire causes us to act in ways that go against good, but I don't think it is suffering, and I think we need it, to promote our seeking and achieving.  So I'm not a Buddhist.  I agree that we are free to do what we will, and I think the peace that I get from that is that people are free and they will do good things and bad things, and I don't feel it is my place to put restrictions upon their actions, though I do think that I should outline what Good and Evil is, which I have done, but it doesn't fill up a book, and who can lead people without some form of literature?  I think the Christian faith does a pretty good job of defining Good, and there are thousands of Christian books already.  If you strip away the Magick from Crowley, he does a good job of promoting finding your path.  I find his Magick confusing and I don't think it is necessary, though it does lend itself to a creative experience.  I think that is the key to why we exist:  to experience.  But as I am incapable of using my imagination or higher critical thinking skills, I am not one to enhance that aspect of life for people.  

In the end, I only know peace now.  It is boring.  I don't think it is what is desired, except in moments when we are overwhelmed, or grieving.  I am at peace knowing that people are people, and on this road of life we do things to learn what is right, and what can get us what we desire.  I have advice on what is right, but I am clueless on how to get what we desire.  According to my definition, I am not "Good".  I am not Evil, but I don't go out of my way to do Good deeds, and, like most of us, I am fallible to anger and selfishness.

So I don't think this dream was meant to see fruition.  I don't think I am meant to bring enlightenment to the world.  Perhaps only in a  dream world.

I dream a lot, and have always wondered what they mean in terms of a hereafter, or what their purpose is.  Last night I dreamed a dream that made me realize, the purpose of life is to entertain the Gods with our souls in dream and in the world.  We are all actors.

I know there's another place.  I've watched my dreams closely.  While I believe it is possible for us to created whole landscapes, some of my dreams have themes that I couldn't have imagined myself.  

4 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

..some of my dreams have themes that I couldn't have imagined myself.  

My observation is that some of my dreams are on parallel timelines.    Parallel processing may accelerate my learning