Sign in to follow this  
Kwankan

Intromafluction

Hi Guys

Just posting to introduce my good self for now.

Have been a student of the Tao for 2-3 years now and currently find myself on the verge of a "leap of faith" into the hands of the Tao itself. The big old jump into the unknown to see if the vast unconscious can support my basic needs and aid my continued & unhindered practice !

So Hi and here's to multi-dimensional expansion, and the branch that will be expressed through the digital domain.

Thanks

Kwan Kan

Cheers Trunk

Is the Alchemy site you ?

If so can I ask is it intended as a springboard for further research or as a resource ?

Just wondering as it does contain alot of pertinent info but kinds leaves the jigsaw unfinishable. If you know what I mean. Which of course is good because from experience I know that some of the things released are best not released unless you are in contact with a practise master. For instance - It does talk about emotions & habits ingrained into the physical structure, which will be released by Iron Shirt Chi Gong when the muscles, tendons & fascia become soft & flexible/released.

Being a curious George, hope you don't mind... :wacko:

Welcome to taobums! You can PM Trunk directly or post a question on the main discussion area for a better chance at a reply.

Sign in to follow this