Sign in to follow this  
鞏三孝

Hello

Hello, everyone, I am a practitioner and scholar who is not very special. Nice to meet you. I am interested in translating Taoism and Taoist classics. I hope we can communicate more so that we can understand Taoist thought and practice together. thank you

• Like 6

你不要以為你用髒話當名稱就沒人看得懂

我已經向管理員舉報你了

Don't think that if you use dirty words as a name, no one will understand

I have reported you to the admin

Edited by awaken
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, exorcist_1699 said:

Hi, Hope more people can translate Taoist classics or materials into English .

Hi Exorcist 1699,

thank you for your welcome.

I have read your posts for many years and I know you have a strong understanding of Taoism and Zen. Your understanding of "in front of your eyes" (目前) is very rare among practitioners. Thanks for sharing here. I always enjoy reading what you write.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, awaken said:

你不要以為你用髒話當名稱就沒人看得懂

我已經向管理員舉報你了

Don't think that if you use dirty words as a name, no one will understand

I have reported you to the admin

???

my name is not sexual.

It kind of rhymes with "kóng-siánn (sánn)-siâu" in Taiwanese dialect, which means "what are you talking about". It's a slightly rude sentence, but in a playful way. Taiwanese always say to each other in a friendly way, kind of like saying "wtf". It's just a cute phrase that's a little naughty but makes one laugh.

here is an explanation on Baidu: https://baike.baidu.hk/item/三小/8465609

The characters I use are a common surname, a reference to the three most filial people in Chinese history (Shun, Liu Heng and Tseng Shen). So, the name is a bit naughty at the same time, but also respectful.

I can change it if it's too rude, but that's just a funny pun. I didn't think this would make anyone angry :o

---------------------

Regarding the claim that my name rhymes with genitalia, someone said this:

In addition, because the Taiwanese pronunciation of "siâu" in "sánn-siâu" is the same as the Taiwanese pronunciation of "male genitalia or semen", some people think that this is an implied genitalia, which is very vulgar and indecent. The reason is also because Taiwanese dialect has not established a written script. But I asked my father that the word "kóng-sánn-siâu" does not contain this meaning, it is purely to express "what are you talking about?" All are suitable for use.

hyperlink@ 另外因為「三小」中的「小」台語發音和台語說「男性生殖器或精液」的發音相同,因此部分人認為此處就是暗指生殖器,非常粗俗不雅,原因也是由於台語沒建立文字,但詢問過家父在「工三小」一詞當中並不包含這個意思,純粹是表達「你在說什麼?」,吵架時、玩笑時、懟網友時、想被揍時,以上情況都滿適合使用的。

Edited by 鞏三孝
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

如果你留言針對我

我勸你不用白費力氣了

我已經封鎖你了

你再怎麼鬧

我也看不到你

if you message me

I advise you not to waste your time

I have blocked you

what are you doing

i can't see you either

google翻譯得很爛沒錯

但那不是我的問題

我的英文也翻不出什麼好東西

反正有問題大家就是理性討論

但是你不理性

氣場又很差

還用髒話當名稱

不封鎖你的話就沒天理了

還一陣臭味透過遠方的氣場傳來

我不知道你為什麼會散發出這樣的臭味

希望你在發言之前

能夠平靜一點

最好要齋戒十天十夜

不要污染這裡的氣場

google translate sucks

but that's not my problem

I can't translate anything good in my English

Anyway, if there is a problem, everyone should discuss it rationally.

But you are irrational

The atmosphere is bad

also use dirty words as a name

It won't make sense if you don't block you

There is also a stench coming from the aura in the distance

I don't know why you smell like this

Hope you speak before

be calm

It is better to fast for ten days and ten nights

Don't pollute the aura here

Edited by awaken

Why are you talking to me if you can't even read what I write?

How do you know what I smell like? It's true that I haven't showered today, but that's just because I'm home alone for quarantine :blush::blush::blush:

If I knew people could smell me 100 miles away via the internet, I would definitely invest in the most expensive soap money can buy! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

Hi Exorcist 1699,

thank you for your welcome.

I have read your posts for many years and I know you have a strong understanding of Taoism and Zen. Your understanding of "in front of your eyes" (目前) is very rare among practitioners. Thanks for sharing here. I always enjoy reading what you write.

Hi, Thanks a lot for reading my previous posts .  I expect to read posts  or translation you are going to contribute .

• Like 2

Hi 鞏三孝, I have a particular interest in the external yellow court scripture, I would really like to go through this with a Chinese speaker who is interested in the Classics. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Hi 鞏三孝, I have a particular interest in the external yellow court scripture, I would really like to go through this with a Chinese speaker who is interested in the Classics. 

Hi Bindi,

"Huang Ting Jing" is a Taoist scripture belonging to the Shangqing School. In fact, as far as I know, the oral education of this genre has long been lost. Therefore, it is very difficult for us to know how the ancients practiced according to this book. We can analyze the symbols and metaphors in it, but I'm afraid we can never be sure what they allude to

This book does have some relationship with the later generations of inner alchemy, but the inner alchemy we are familiar with was formed after 1000 AD, and the "Huang Ting Jing" was written about 288 AD. That is to say, in those 700 years, people's practice theories and methods have undergone several very big changes. Even though the Neidan terms they use do have a lot in common with the "Huang Ting Jing", the meaning behind them is not necessarily the same. Not to mention the essentials of cultivation.

I haven't researched this book in depth myself, so I'm sorry I can't help you that much.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bindi said:

你的程度不夠看這本書

他的程度也不夠

這本書要練到三階段陽生的人才有辦法讀

不過我沒差

反正我封鎖這個用髒話當名稱的人了

Your level is not enough to read this book

He's not good enough, too

Only those who have reached the third stage of Yang Sheng can read this book.

But  never mind

Anyway, I blocked this person who used dirty words as a name

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2

31 minutes ago, awaken said:

你的程度不夠看這本書

他的程度也不夠

這本書要練到三階段陽生的人才有辦法讀

不過我沒差

反正我封鎖這個用髒話當名稱的人了

Your level is not enough to read this book

He's not good enough, too

Only those who have reached the third stage of Yang Sheng can read this book.

But  never mind

Anyway, I blocked this person who used dirty words as a name

This is not appropriate behaviour to be showing to new members. They might get a bad impression of this forum. 

• Like 1

On 03/05/2022 at 3:54 PM, 鞏三孝 said:

… I am interested in translating Taoism and Taoist classics. …

I’m looking forward to reading your translations of DDJ chapters. Welcome to the forum. : )

What a nasty, spiteful individual, full of suspicion and jealousy. Not to mention a short list of other unbecoming traits. Wonder how many newcomers got a similar do over. I'm only just seeing this, and really sorry that you had to endure such nastiness upon membership. 

Bidding you a belated welcome! May your time here be a blessing to other smelly tao practitioners on TDB. 😁

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this