dontknwmucboutanythng

Looking for ways to alleviate anxiety

Psychotherapy, or particularly cognitive behavioral therapy (CPT) are most commonly used treatments for health anxiety. CBT teaches you skills to manage your disorder. You can participate in CBT individually or in a group.

Anxiety can run deep.  Triggers that cause our mind to go into deep ruts of negative thought.  That's why CPT is good, it can keep you watching for the triggers and break the pattern but it takes time.

Lately my mantra in situations where I'm stymied is 'Just Is'.   In traffic, in business, with difficult people.. it Just Is.. then the longer exhale, try to give the situation some perspective and light humor.  Humor, not necessary ha ha humor but a sympathetic good will feeling, helps alot.  In the Secret Smile meditation, humor is one of the feelings you run through the MCO orbit.  

It's helpful that Just Is, is so similar to Justice.  I think we constantly take offense during the day because life isn't fair, we're not respected by people or the universe, we don't get Justice.  But we're full of it, straw dogs without bigger perspective.  Cause instead of being offended and indignant, it Just Is. 

KAP's Secret Smile meditation can be helpful with anxiety.  It deals with confidence and humor.  Always bastardizing things I used to do a quickie version of it when I'd visit the washroom.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

On 5/3/2022 at 1:46 AM, dontknwmucboutanythng said:

method to reduce persistent health related anxiety?

Most humans have dark energy lines attached to feed off and control them.

So while meditating, put your attention in the light in your heart.  From there inspect all parts of your body for dark lines and dark blockages.  Push light from your heart into the dark bits and require them to show you their own light

• Like 1