Sign in to follow this  
Jdb1d

David Verdesi

What do yall think of David? Also Im interested in John Chang and that type of training would love more info on where to look for that type of stuff.

On 4/27/2022 at 9:48 PM, Jdb1d said:

What do yall think of David? Also Im interested in John Chang and that type of training would love more info on where to look for that type of stuff.

As a heads up Verdesi charged a bus load of people $10,000.00 USD each to meet John. 

He shows up at John's house unannounced with a busload of people.

Can you imagine how disrespectful to John that would be?

Last I heard he was charging absurd prices for basic qigong classes, with the promise of meeting real masters later on.

Caveat Emptor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Verdesi is an interesting, and polarizing character

Is David legit in terms of "ability"? To the best of my knowledge...Yes (though there are certain aspects of this I cannot verify) 

Does that make him ethical?  100% Absolutely not

The verdict?

If you want someone to introduce you to various masters...I am not sure there is anyone alive who's met more of them than David...He has weeded out more of them than most people.

However be prepared to spend a LOT of money if you ever wanted to meet one of them...for several...expect a remortgage 

This is not unusual....Its common in Asia for a lot of money to change hands to meet with these people.

He certainly knows how to take advantage of his connections, thats for sure...as per @Earl Grey , it seems Ausar Amon is taking a leaf out his book also

https://www.taoistalchemy.org/thailand-retreat-2023/

(I imagine this is an  overpriced paid trip to one Luo Kangqi, https://www.taoistalchemy.org/news/)

LKQ is also connected to Constantino Valente in Italy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

He certainly knows how to take advantage of his connections

We call people who claim to know a lot of styles and techniques "collectors": they know enough to show off, but they have no power or skill, and most definitely no mastery.

We call people who say that they know a lot of people as connections hustlers, because they can't get by on their own, whereas those who do but keep quiet will only introduce you to whom you need to know.

Hard pass, and as for Ausar.... I think ten accounts wouldn't be enough to convey what needs to be said about him and all would be banned due to the level of abhorrence some will still never be able to fully state without going over the edge.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

We call people who claim to know a lot of styles and techniques "collectors": they know enough to show off, but they have no power or skill, and most definitely no mastery.

That is why I used the term ability...I was being quite specific in that regard. He certainly can "do" things...some of which make people raise eyebrows. In that sense I was referring to a "demonstrator" rather than a teacher...for the latter, I would not be so forgiving

We call people who say that they know a lot of people as connections hustlers, because they can't get by on their own, whereas those who do but keep quiet will only introduce you to whom you need to know.

Thats what I was implying when I said take advantage

However. I have to call it as it is...I do know (factually) he would be able to introduce you to a lot more of these folk than, well..anyone...A lot of them are well above and beyond anyone that you see on YouTube.

You'd just want to have the guts of the price of a house to spare

Is that my approach? Certainly not nor would I be running to hand him tens of thousands...But there are multiple facts about him we can call out as untrue...this really isnt one of them though (despite how I feel about the lack of ethics involved) 

Hard pass and as for Ausar.... I think ten accounts wouldn't be enough to convey what needs to be said about him and all would be banned due to the level of abhorrence some will still never be able to fully state without going over the edge.

Ditto on the pass

We had a thread about him, didnt we? 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this