Sign in to follow this  
Fire Dragon

Big draw causing taste in mounth

greetings, the more inner smile you add to it, and the more you learn to feel the earth, it will be better in the long term. the way you do it is good to, i reffer only to long term results, that's it. dont ask, wont comment any more. :lol:

Thanks for sharing the observations. There are some Taoist sayings which play on the withdrawal of the senses...

I can not quote directly at the moment, but the essential message being ... listen without listening, taste without tasting, see without seeing ... etc. What is it then to taste the tongue? To hear the ear? To see the eye that is seeing ... without seeing?

By drawing that which goes without within, the withdrawn sensory realm expands inward. I would keep doing what your doing without focusing on the associated inner signs. It might be a good time to start a physical practice if you are not already grounded in one.

Golden Nectar is not tasted as much as smelled...though overwhelm the olfactory sense and enter the taste realm it does. A manifestation of triggering of wondrous and myriad neural paths it is, affecting all senses. Like being inundated by a cloud of magnolia effusion it has been for my nasal and tongue detecting ones.

Of what it is a manifestation of, I also will not further speak.

Xenolith, long time, are you planning on or already attending any group practices in the coming months?

Hi Spectrum. Very good to see you about. I'm from the school of "bait your own hook"...happy to provide the bait, fishing tactics too, but not gonna skewer the worm...

Thanks for sharing the observations. There are some Taoist sayings which play on the withdrawal of the senses...

I can not quote directly at the moment, but the essential message being ... listen without listening, taste without tasting, see without seeing ... etc. What is it then to taste the tongue? To hear the ear? To see the eye that is seeing ... without seeing?

By drawing that which goes without within, the withdrawn sensory realm expands inward. I would keep doing what your doing without focusing on the associated inner signs. It might be a good time to start a physical practice if you are not already grounded in one.

Hello

I have started some weight lifting and now also jogging. Are doing more standing practises than ever before, always have had problems with them. No I have reached a goal and have been doing the standing tree during 100 abdominal breaths. Had to take down the arms ones but managed the rest. Are on my way to start liking the standing practises.

F D

Hello

I have started some weight lifting and now also jogging. Are doing more standing practises than ever before, always have had problems with them. No I have reached a goal and have been doing the standing tree during 100 abdominal breaths. Had to take down the arms ones but managed the rest. Are on my way to start liking the standing practises.

F D

Sounds like you off to a solid start. Depending on what type of weight lifting you are doing it can be benificial or detrimental to the soft styles. Long chain (whole body/core) lifting like squats are great to combine abdominal breathing with. I lean away from things like curls etc, and tend towards body weight exercise.... even exercises like pushups w/ elbows out or in, or better yet series of sun salutations which open / close the body as well as elongate and contract the muscles. The idea being to cycle / circulate the body with movement, not only break it down so it can rebuild itself stronger, but to break completely free.

butterfly.jpg

Sounds like you off to a solid start. Depending on what type of weight lifting you are doing it can be benificial or detrimental to the soft styles. Long chain (whole body/core) lifting like squats are great to combine abdominal breathing with. I lean away from things like curls etc, and tend towards body weight exercise.... even exercises like pushups w/ elbows out or in, or better yet series of sun salutations which open / close the body as well as elongate and contract the muscles. The idea being to cycle / circulate the body with movement, not only break it down so it can rebuild itself stronger, but to break completely free.

butterfly.jpg

Hello Spectrum

For the moment I follow a quite traditional body building scheme. With the difference that I do more reps, lesser weight, and that I exercise less than I used to before. My plan is to come up to a sertain level of achivement, I increase slowly the amount of exercises, according to my health problem. So perhaps the next step when I have reace the next level and are planing to change some of the exercises or add more exercises, is to do more like you said "Long chain (whole body/core) lifting like squats...". So thanks for this comment I will think it ower and reconsider my exercise scheme when I reached a level that is my goal for the moment.

Thx

F D

squats

power clean

dead lift

bench press

those four exercises are all you need

being honest here

Sign in to follow this