It is important to accept energy only from beings operating on a higher level.  If you receive energy that it is denser than you can use, you will have to discard it later

On 4/20/2022 at 12:02 PM, suz135 said:

Hello,

I would like to request shaktipat. Who offers this?

Skaktipat is an interesting subject. 

Skaktipat is not something you want to get from anyone. When I use that term I'm also including in general terms just having an interaction with a teacher and having them "show" you a new way of perceiving- like tuning two consciousnesses together like a tuning fork. The key to that is to have a keen vibrational awareness. Like another poster said, you should only accept energy from beings at a higher "vibration". 

My system teaches yogis energetic awareness and with the milestones in the system this "spiritual lubrication" can be deliberately developed. 

Hope this helps!

Edited by SigmaTropic
edited to remove teaching site link

17 hours ago, SigmaTropic said:

Skaktipat is not something you want to get from anyone.

Indeed. And it's always a two-way-street.

• Confused 1

On 11.8.2022 at 11:31 PM, SigmaTropic said:

Skaktipat is not something you want to get from anyone. When I use that term I'm also including in general terms just having an interaction with a teacher and having them "show" you a new way of perceiving- like tuning two consciousnesses together like a tuning fork. The key to that is to have a keen vibrational awareness. Like another poster said, you should only accept energy from beings at a higher "vibration". 

My system teaches yogis energetic awareness and with the milestones in the system this "spiritual lubrication" can be deliberately developed. 

Hope this helps!

SigmaTropic, when you are referring to your system, which system of cultivation do you practice?

13 hours ago, Pai_Mei said:

SigmaTropic, when you are referring to your system, which system of cultivation do you practice?

I practice Zhan Zhuang (I only use Zhan Zhuang as a maintenance practice currently, but I have also invented some meditative teachniques), and I have gone through all the stages of a popular modern text on the Tibetan 9-stage path of samatha called "The Mind Illuminated" 
Amazon.com: The Mind Illuminated: A Complete Meditation Guide Integrating Buddhist Wisdom and Brain Science (Audible Audio Edition): Culadasa John Yates PhD, Matthew Immergut PhD, Jeremy Graves, Sean Runnette, Tantor Audio: Audible Books & Originals

When I refer to "my system" - I'm talking about a collection of practices I've found useful and I've organized and thought about them and practiced in a way that seems to be somewhat unique as far as meditation methods go. I am not completely done with it and I'm testing a lot of it still on myself. But it is a fusion of calm-abiding practice and yoga basically, includes standing meditation, and I am still working on it and its most just for fun and interest. I will maybe write a book some day. 

• Sad 1