Sign in to follow this  
Asher Topaz

Is there anyone familiar with Wisdom/Scholaraly Qi Gong

I heard there is qigong for improving brain function and intelligence called wisdom/scholarly qigong. However I have not been able to find much information on it. The only book I have seen on it is Mantak Chia's Wisdom Chi Kung. Also in Damo Mitchells book "The comprehensice Guide to Daoist Neigong" he describes that jing can enter the brain and improve brain function through the microcosmic orbit when it first opens. The brain functions on marrow and the more marrow it has the smarter it is. And jing is the building block of marrow. Also Yang qi at higher stages can pass through the zhong mai/ thrusting channel and enter the center of the brain and improve brain fucntions I think that's a samadhi experience. 

Lastly I came across Wang Liping's lineage. And started to read books like Opening the dragon gate and Ling bao tong zhi neng gong shu and they describe a technique for increasing intelligence called zhi neng gong. It is started after one has successfully practiced yi xian fa. They basically learn to develop inner seeing and awareness in an empty mind and use that inner seeing and awareness to solve problems. 

Are there any other techniques with more details describing scholarly/wisdom qigong.

Edited by Asher Topaz

回答你這個疑問的最好的辦法,就是你自己練到那個程度。

但是只要你的思維停留在{氣功}的層次,那就很難找到答案了。

The best way to answer your question is to get to that level on your own.

But as long as your thinking stays at the level of {qigong}, it will be difficult to find the answer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, awaken said:

回答你這個疑問的最好的辦法,就是你自己練到那個程度。

但是只要你的思維停留在{氣功}的層次,那就很難找到答案了。

The best way to answer your question is to get to that level on your own.

But as long as your thinking stays at the level of {qigong}, it will be difficult to find the answer.

Thanks

17 hours ago, Asher Topaz said:

I heard there is qigong for improving brain function and intelligence called wisdom/scholarly qigong. However I have not been able to find much information on it. The only book I have seen on it is Mantak Chia's Wisdom Chi Kung. Also in Damo Mitchells book "The comprehensice Guide to Daoist Neigong" he describes that jing can enter the brain and improve brain function through the microcosmic orbit when it first opens. The brain functions on marrow and the more marrow it has the smarter it is. And jing is the building block of marrow. Also Yang qi at higher stages can pass through the zhong mai/ thrusting channel and enter the center of the brain and improve brain fucntions I think that's a samadhi experience. 

Lastly I came across Wang Liping's lineage. And started to read books like Opening the dragon gate and Ling bao tong zhi neng gong shu and they describe a technique for increasing intelligence called zhi neng gong. It is started after one has successfully practiced yi xian fa. They basically learn to develop inner seeing and awareness in an empty mind and use that inner seeing and awareness to solve problems. 

Are there any other techniques with more details describing scholarly/wisdom qigong.

You are possibly referring to the Zhineng Qigong system, which means Qigong of Wisdom or Intelligence.

49 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

You are possibly referring to the Zhineng Qigong system, which means Qigong of Wisdom or Intelligence.

Where can I learn more about it

4 minutes ago, Asher Topaz said:

Where can I learn more about it

To begin, know the basic form. I leave you a video where the initial form appears with the voice of the Master who created the Pang Ming system:

Just now, Eduardo said:

To begin, know the basic form. I leave you a video where the initial form appears with the voice of the Master who created the Pang Ming system:

Thank You. 

9 minutes ago, Asher Topaz said:

Gracias. 

However, I must be honest I practiced Zhineng qigong years ago and the effect was extremely poor, to date I have opted for the Flying Phoenix Qigong taught by Master Terry Dunn which is powerful, restorative and healing.

• Like 3

On 18/4/2022 at 10:24 AM, Eduardo said:

Zhineng Gong in the tradition of Wang Liping is not Zhineng qigong.

Zhineng gong is a meditative work which comprises nine steps:

1. Return to infancy and remember what was forgotten
2. Clarify what true and false
3. Make spirit and will clear and pure

4. Know your future
5. Stop eating to enhance life
6. Change old for new clothes

7. See through illusions to the heavenly pivot
8. Circulate around universe and world
9. Ecstatically travel to the moon

At present, only the first three (or its lesser vehicle) have been disclosed publicly. They consist in remembering all your acts and thoughts during the day (plus some other details), then evaluate then, etc..

3 hours ago, damdao said:

Zhineng Gong in the tradition of Wang Liping is not Zhineng qigong.

Zhineng gong is a meditative work which comprises nine steps:

1. Return to infancy and remember what was forgotten
2. Clarify what true and false
3. Make spirit and will clear and pure

4. Know your future
5. Stop eating to enhance life
6. Change old for new clothes

7. See through illusions to the heavenly pivot
8. Circulate around universe and world
9. Ecstatically travel to the moon

At present, only the first three (or its lesser vehicle) have been disclosed publicly. They consist in remembering all your acts and thoughts during the day (plus some other details), then evaluate then, etc..

Master Wang Liping teaches is already high-grade Taoist Alchemy and Meditation, within the tradition of the Dragon Gate teachings, but not Chi Kung, which is what Asher Topaz asked.

Zhineng Qigong is one of the most powerful Qigong styles there is. Zhineng Qigong is considered according to the Chinese Sports council (and they tested well over thirty styles) to be the most powerful in healing. One of the reasons why Zhineng might have felt "soft" to some first time practitioners is that Zhineng Qigong works with Hunyuan Qi which is very pure and vibratory high in quality. Also Zhineng Qigong is to my knowledge the only Qigong style where building a Qi-field with higher energy information is openly taught to enhance the practice. Knowing to build a Qi-field supercharges the practice. Its founder Dr Pang Ming is easily at the level of other great masters as Yan Xin e.g. One speciality is the consciousness-training in Zhineng Qigong which leads to the mastery of your consciousness and the energy within the brain to a very high degree. Also Zhineng Qigong is one of the few styles were the training of super-abilities is openly taught and encouraged. At the highest level, healing and transformation happens through consciousness transference alone wich can lead to miraculous healings: Dr. Pang is showing this ability in this video here. Good luck trying this if you still rely on Dan-Tian-Qi:

(443) Zhineng Qigong Instant Healing by Dr Ming Pang 智能气功庞老师握手实录 - YouTube

Here is a video of the removal of a bladder tumor in 2 minutes which was filmed in the Huaxia clinic of Dr. Pang:

(443) Zhineng Qigong Dissolved Tumor 智能气功化瘤子 - YouTube

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this