Sign in to follow this  
Jambon

Microcosmic Orbit , Cranial Pumps and Semen Retention

Friends,

Thanks for clicking. I just read a pretty esoteric book ; Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza. In it he shares this idea that there is a flow of cerebrospinal fluid that travels up the spine into the brain and then down the front of the body in a circuit. I believe Mantak Chia calls this the Microcosmic Orbit.

In the book Joe refers to two pumps in this system , the sacral and cranial pumps which flex with the breath subtly to form the mechanism that draws the fluid upwards.

I am really interested in  this as I have been having for years these strange bouts of head pressure on and off that ultimately culminate in a popping and crunching of the bones in my skull. I believe it the sphenoid bone being articulated.

So after reading Joes book I am concluding that maybe as a result of my practices(tai chi , breath work, trauma work) this cranial pump in me is getting scheduled upgrades in a sense by this rearranging or liberation of the skull bones. Just an idea. Joe goes on to say that the increase in cerebrospinal fluid going upwards mean that the glands in the brain are stimulated to produce beneficial chemicals.

Anyway these ideas are somewhat new to me so I just wanted to run them by this community.

Another idea that I have always flirted with but am unsure about is the philosophy around semen retention as some kind of a spiritual practice. So keeping the microcosmic orbit in mind am I right in saying that by reducing or totally stopping sexual release a males semen is eventually reabsorbed into the "cerebrospinal flow" thus increasing its intensity and thereby nurturing the glands in the brain more than if this extra resource was spent in sexual activity ?

Anyway , Thanks for reading, Am I on the right track here please feel free to criticize or offer advice
52008266319_7bfe728386_z.jpgIMG_20220409_155500 

• Like 1

Definitely continue to breathe.... otherwise it sounds like quackery to me. :)

What are you hoping will happen if you find the right practice? 

18 hours ago, stirling said:

Definitely continue to breathe.... otherwise it sounds like quackery to me. :)

What are you hoping will happen if you find the right practice? 

Increase in rate and volume of cerebrospinal fluid flow into brain precipitating release of nice neurochemicals like melatonin and DMT resulting in better health and optimal functioning in general , at least that's the plan :D

Jambon, never in million years would I have come across this fascinating book, much less bought it, if you had not posted this. Thank you! It just arrived today, and I can already tell I'm going to be exploring some amazing territory that is clearly connected to my previous Niwan explorations and the energy circulations I've been doing for years. (If I hadn't already been experiencing some of this stuff, I would think the man was just plain bonkers, lol) 

I hope you're experimenting with the breathing methods and spinal mechanics Dispenza describes and that you will report back on your experiences.

• Like 2

Interesting.  Is this sort of a do-it-yourself version of light touch craniosacral therapy?  Do these practices have a net effect of helping energy (or fluid?) flow both up and down?  I'm concerned about getting energy (or fluid, I guess) stuck in the head but if this practice helps even things out I'd be interested.

• Like 1

I just got the book, so can't answer any questions, lol. I have read recently from another source on CSF, that the CSF goes down, but is then reabsorbed in the blood stream. But CS therapists have said it goes up and down with the CS rhythm. (Actually, I realize both can be true.)  I'm particularly interested in the breathing and encouraging the CSF to go (press) up, pressurizing the pineal crystals to do interesting things. :) 

Anybody who gets actual sensations of pressure build up in their head trying to do this probably shouldn't. Years of taiji ruler and a circulation practice keep energy flows open and nothing builds up in my head. So far, anyway. Time will tell. I'll post here if it gets interesting. :)

Edited by cheya
CSF thoughts
  • Thanks 1

@Jambon

The Chiropractor Joe Dispenza, former Ramtha School of Enlightenment teacher?

Caveat emptor is my advice.

Semen retention is a major misunderstanding of the Daoist and Eastern teachings, and in many ways misses the original point. This forum has loads and loads of discussions on this topic and I would recommend you read as much as you can.

"So keeping the microcosmic orbit in mind am I right in saying that by reducing or totally stopping sexual release a males semen is eventually reabsorbed into the "cerebrospinal flow" thus increasing its intensity and thereby nurturing the glands in the brain more than if this extra resource was spent in sexual activity ?"

No, you're not. Messing with these things through practices rooted in misinformation can mess with yourself in ways that can take much more time to remedy.

M

• Like 1

Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza.

What a load of horse poop.

Ramtha School of Enlightenment.

:lol:

A cult with the intent of profit and exploitation of the gullible.

More MCO snake oil as usual. 

• Like 1

PS:  So far, neither in the book, nor in the description of the meditation have I seen anything related to retention or semen turning into CSF.  Thankfully. LOL

And if it's a cult, it's not an MCO cult. It's a self-induced drug cult.

Most fun thing this Niwan junkie's seen in quite awhile.

• Thanks 1

Mysticism and activating your pineal gland. 

Really interesting interview, Dispenza shedding more light on his approach.

Sign in to follow this