Sign in to follow this  
BambooUnion

DGS

Thanks, I'm not trying to scam Sifu out of any money for his DVDs or anything I just don't get replies very often at all and I learn quickly so it doesn't take me long to learn the material. I appreciate the help also disclaimer I have bought DVDs from him.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 5:12 PM, BambooUnion said:

Thanks, I'm not trying to scam Sifu out of any money for his DVDs or anything I just don't get replies very often at all and I learn quickly so it doesn't take me long to learn the material. I appreciate the help also disclaimer I have bought DVDs from him.

Z

Edited by zerostao

17 hours ago, zerostao said:

Sometimes patience is required. Often, patience is rewarded. When you do hear from DGS, tell ‘em I said howdy. Howdy is hillbilly for Aloha, I think.

i often find action helps. You seem to know him, I'm sure you can send a "howdy" his way.

22 hours ago, BambooUnion said:

i often find action helps. 

Z

Edited by zerostao
  • Confused 1

Jumping in here a bit.

I'm the admin here, and just had a few thoughts - nothing radical.

As far as rules on this sort of thing, I honestly don't recall at the moment exactly what I've nailed down on this previously.  This topic prompts me to  review, clarify.  ... but meat-life is very demanding right now, lol.  The intent here seems clean enough.

So, for now, just a few non-enforceable casual thoughts ...

- The internet is full of so much pirating, right out in the open or "trading/sharing" behind the scenes.  I'm sure we'd all rather the $ goes to those who put in the labor producing the product.  (And I know that that was @BambooUnion's first attempt.  I'm not shaking a finger at anyone.)  So, there's that.

- Plus the value of the rapport, relationship, with a teacher that might develop over time.

So, until I get rules clarified on this, I'm just casually discouraging it on a friendly basis.  And I kinda think that everyone in this thread is pretty much in that place already, so no biggie.

pardon the interruption,

Trunk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this